SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks a bunch! These are always a blast
Thank you
While we're waiting for another movie dub from the boys, I stumbled across some Hell's Kitchen dubs that I didn't even know existed! I've only managed to find seasons 1 and 2...and although it looks like they also did seasons 3 and 4, it doesn't look like they ever transferred those over from Twitch and now they're just lost to the sands of time.  But for now, enjoy some only-available-in-low-def-as-far-as-I-know 480p Jaboody's take on Season 1 and 2 of Hell's Kitchen!! (Of note: they do sing along with the original Hell's Kitchen intro with the Ohio Players' "Fire" but these are all available on Youtube for free and I guess they had to change it to some generic intro song to avoid paying royalties or something, hahaha.)

Jaboody Kitchen S1 & S2

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
They also do live dubs of movies on twitch that they don't put on patreon. Recently they did Samurai Cop 2. I've been checking there show the day after and extracting the audio for them.
Get out!! I don't really keep up with them on twitch (guessing I should start!) but if you've got any of these non-patreon dubs, please send them over and I'll sync them up!!
OH MY STARS. Samurai Cop 2 from the jaboody boys would be AMAZING
Oh man...I see the one you're talking about! If you have any syncs aside from Samurai Cop 2, please let me know. I'm downloading that one right now. And please drop a line in the thread if a new movie sync comes up! I'm apparently pretty bad at catching them!!
(Feb 17, 2021, 19:56 pm)DrOzymandias Wrote: [ -> ]OH MY STARS. Samurai Cop 2 from the jaboody boys would be AMAZING

It was funny.
Here is the link to the stream they did for samurai cop 2, not at my computer with the audio.    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/866318776?f...&sort=time
The dub starts at about 3hrs in I use a program named Twich Leecher to save the stream and extract the audio. You need to keep a eye on the twitch channel they do
live dubs of other stuff like Christmas and Halloween commercials. They also did live streams of old kung fu films about a year ago that where playing on another twitch channel

Here are the dubs I have.
(Feb 17, 2021, 20:38 pm)beniroc Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the link to the stream they did for samurai cop 2, not at my computer with the audio.    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/866318776?f...&sort=time
The dub starts at about 3hrs in I use a program named Twich Leecher to save the stream and extract the audio. You need to keep a eye on the twitch channel they do
live dubs of other stuff like Christmas and Halloween commercials. They also did live streams of old kung fu films about a year ago that where playing on another twitch channel

Here are the dubs I have.

Beniroc - that's a pretty impressive collection!  Just to double check: no Hell's Kitchen dubs from season 3 or 4, correct?  I can tell you that the movie dubs that have never been sync'd up and posted in this forum are:

Bat Without Wings (1980)

Street Fighter's Last Revenge (1974)

Scooby Doo Project (1999)

Kung Fu Invaders (1974)

The Savage Five (1974)

Power Rangers the Movie (1995) I had the weird 52 minute clipped movie of it up that they made available but not the entire movie!

Double Switch (1993)

Blood Rage (1987)

CHUD (1984) If memory serves, this HAS to have been their first one. Pausing the movie while keeping the commentary going, dog barking in the background, etc, haha.

I'd love the audio to sync these ones up with their respective movies!  And what's up with the couple of video game ones?!  Are they just watching random cut scenes or what?

Man, I don't want to tell you guys how long I tried to sync this up with the 2015 Samurai Cop 2...which of course they did the commentary on the recut 2017 version which I had no clue about.  Lesson learned!  Samurai Cop 2 (aka Revenge of the Samurai Cop) added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: hB00uhE.png]