SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The RLM, also? This is beautiful.
Catch some totes gnarls tubes, bra...it's 1991's Point Break, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: jeoYgHs.jpg]
Does this also have the RiffTrax commentary?

Thanks either way!
(Mar 25, 2022, 01:17 am)Meat Trademark Wrote: [ -> ]Does this also have the RiffTrax commentary?

Thanks either way!

It does not...I actually stopped checking a while back since the Jaboody guys always used to watch these super weird DVD only versions or seemingly went out of their way to watch non-special edition stuff.  I feel like they've gotten better in recent months since they seemed to have switched to just streaming services to watch these on which are much more <ahem> standardized movie versions.
There's something with The Room where it's the only movie that won't play on my Samsung smart TV, via flash drive, and I have to cast it from my tablet.
(Mar 31, 2022, 01:33 am)mrandycretin Wrote: [ -> ]There's something with The Room where it's the only movie that won't play on my Samsung smart TV, via flash drive, and I have to cast it from my tablet.

That is super weird...?!  The only weird thing I can see is there there are wayyyyy too many audio tracks on it, hahaha...a Jaboody Dubs, 3 Rifftrax ones(2009 version, 2015 version and the RT Live version), a RedLetterMedia one and then the original movie track.

Aaaaaaaaaaand the space wizards are back in action for 2002's Attack of the Clones, added to the stash! 
(*Note: the Rifftrax track is included in this one as well as both 5.1 and stereo movie tracks...I also went back to Episode 1 and merged the Jaboody, Rifftrax and RLM Plinkett commentaries into the same video file like the others Star Wars ones so please enjoy that updated one as well!)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: d3ZkLce.png]
[Image: ed9b5300a4f0c96d9dd7db37e78b43d4.gif]
Weird. Yeah it's the only one, but it's the same file type, and plays on everything else.

Also: thanks again, triple tap! I'm excited for this one.
(Mar 31, 2022, 21:17 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]Aaaaaaaaaaand the space wizards are back in action for 2002's Attack of the Clones, added to the stash! 
(*Note: the Rifftrax track is included in this one as well as both 5.1 and stereo movie tracks...I also went back to Episode 1 and merged the Jaboody, Rifftrax and RLM Plinkett commentaries into the same video file like the others Star Wars ones so please enjoy that updated one as well!)

Jaboody Stash

YES!  THANK YOU!  I love consolidation like this!
(Apr 02, 2022, 00:21 am)Meat Trademark Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 31, 2022, 21:17 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]Aaaaaaaaaaand the space wizards are back in action for 2002's Attack of the Clones, added to the stash! 

Jaboody Stash

YES!  THANK YOU!  I love consolidation like this!

Yeah I can never tell what the people want/think about consolidation...I'm a big fan of keeping everything separate in different Plex categories (one for Jaboody, one for RLM, one for We Hate Movies, one for Rifftrax, etc) but I also get why people don't want to waste the space of having several of the same movie.  I have 16 huge ass hard drives so it's less of an issue for me.  I don't know if there's a real right answer to this, just people's personal preferences, but I'll make an effort to try to consolidate where I can.
As a Poor, I don't have reliable internet or lots of huge hard drives and just have stuff in folders on my two 8TB (tuberculosis?!) hard drives and free wifi when Eris and "Bob" smile upon me. I just make links to the main file when I want to keep things separated by folder. Not ideal by a long chalk, but has worked for many, many years. I'm even hoping to make a consolidated file of The Philosopher's Stone with 5 commentaries so as to not have 3 or more versions of the same flick.