SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probably the last of 2023, it's 1995's Jumanji...added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: pdSTCxC.jpg]
Oh god. I was about to ask if this was the Robin Williams one. lol Duh. hahahaha Thank you Triple T. Im glad they managed to squeeze out what they did with all the issues this month. I haven't watched Jumanji since I was little so this will be fun.
Amazing work, thanks a ton Triple T
I didn't remember the mid-life crisis themes in Jumanji. fucking hell
DAG's hilarious compounding misfortune, the squad car getting more and more fucked up but he mugs along; he's great
edit: of course thanks tripletap. I'm grateful for the jaboody community: holidays are hard
So great news, the boys were able to get their PC fixed and are currently streaming right now. They still have a bunch of stuff they have to set back up to get back all the way but definitely happening quicker than I think we all expected. It's a Christmas Miracle indeed!!!

Update: Towards the end of the stream they said they are gonna do a commentary this week, didn't say what movie
Movie commentary coming tonight, didn't say what movie though
Looks like it's Hook Smile one of my favorite movies
Thanks for the updates Smile
Despite everything, the boys blessed 2023 with one last commentary.  It's 1991's Hook, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: SIgsNZC.jpg]
Holy fucking shit, i adored this movie as a kid!
This is truly a blessing, thanks Triple T and happy new year in advance to you and everyone else here