SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Aug 11, 2023, 15:40 pm)SuperLake Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure they'll get to the Hobbit movies. Its the only way I'll watch them again haha

Oh yeah.  My poor little butt can't sit through 3 hours of walking.  lol
Lewie wasn't there for this so that's probably why they didn't do Hobbit
Was out of town but I should have this up tonight!

(Aug 12, 2023, 23:56 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]Was out of town but I should have this up tonight!

Fruit ninja...but like with a blindfold on!  It's 1989's Blind Fury, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: pHyD6o0.jpg]
thank you! I've seen this movie more times than I can count; and this is the first time I've read the tag line, lol; very tempting to watch this right now
did they also do another fast/furious movie? dom gonna dom
Thanks again! So much fun

Any hint what the next one is?
Watching the vod late, they said Hobbit is the next one
Nice!!
(Aug 18, 2023, 01:24 am)FritzVonErik Wrote: [ -> ]Watching the vod late, they said Hobbit is the next one

Not only that, but it's also the extended cut.  The first one was the theatrical version.  There isn't much difference between the extended and theatrical cuts of An Unexpected Journey, that's what they said in the post.
Thanks T 4 Blind Fury
Hunker down for this extended edition journey...it's 2013's Desolation of Smaug, added to the stash!!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: b5fhBrg.png]