SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Jun 15, 2023, 23:12 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my goodness.  lol  Have they done a The Rock movie yet?  They need more if they haven't.  I can't remember any.

Yes Rampage and they call him The Cock lol
(Jun 17, 2023, 22:17 pm)Royheebo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2023, 23:12 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my goodness.  lol  Have they done a The Rock movie yet?  They need more if they haven't.  I can't remember any.

Yes Rampage and they call him The Cock lol

Oh yeah.  I forgot about that one.  lol
The boys just said on their live stream the next movie is Blood In Blood Out, cant wait for that one!
(Jun 22, 2023, 23:28 pm)FritzVonErik Wrote: [ -> ]The boys just said on their live stream the next movie is Blood In Blood Out, cant wait for that one!

Oh nice!!  I'll start looking for a good HD copy now...I've only ever seen that in standard def DVD rips.  Thanks!
No problem, thanks to you for making these! I'm a longtime Jaboody fan and I appreciate you my man for doing the work!
I couldnt find a legit non upscale version of Bound by Honor AKA Blood In, Blood Out
They said they were using the 4k Youtube version to watch so that may be best option
6 freaking emergencies I got called in for at my hospital...but finally working on this now.  Yeah the version they're using is a ~kinda ok~ low def upscale.  It'll be good enough for me to work on for now but kind of a pain in the butt that this wasn't ever released in proper HD.  Will do a version 2.0 if I find something better...hopefully this only takes me an hour or so without another emergency popping off.  Fingers crossed!
yay! and thank you!
Jaboody Locos 4 life!  It's 1993's Blood In, Blood Out: Bound By Honor...(finally!) added to the stash!!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: TKw7Gr5.png]

V2 up now, there was some crazy drift at weird parts, especially in the beginning.  I couldn't download this on JDownloader from youtube like I usually do and then youtube-dl kinda worked but had weird throttling issues...and then Premiere couldn't play nice with that downloaded video file.  Been a nightmare but all looks to be fixed now.  Órale, enjoy!!