SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh gotcha...don't know how I missed those. Thanks! I saw a thumbnail on a google search for some season 4 commentary too but can't even find one of those. Very weird about those first two season 3 episodes being set to private...
Aaaaaand there's the original heroes-in-a-half-shell trilogy!  1993's TMNT 3 added to the stash!  You guy will have to give me another day or two on season 3 of Jaboody Kitchen, my job is actually having me do work this week and that's where I do the majority of my syncing, haha.

Jaboody Stash

[Image: 8UtJBc6.jpg]
Yeah, that is super weird. Maybe as patreon incentive? I went ahead and just watched those without commentary so I'd know what was going on, but some funny shit happens that I'd love to hear their opinions on.

Thanks so much for the Turtles III, by the way.
(Feb 23, 2021, 22:51 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]Aaaaaand there's the original heroes-in-a-half-shell trilogy!  1993's TMNT 3 added to the stash!  You guy will have to give me another day or two on season 3 of Jaboody Kitchen, my job is actually having me do work this week and that's where I do the majority of my syncing, haha.

Jaboody Stash

[Image: 8UtJBc6.jpg]
oh... my... balls... thank you tripletap006!
They just did a watch party of Invasion U.S.A. (1985). So that's a track that'll be available on twitch. I didn't catch it, but I'm sure it's funny. It's Chuck Norris.
Thanks for the heads up, guys!  1985's Invasion U.S.A. added to the stash.  Hoping to get season 3 of Hell's kitchen up early next week.

Jaboody Stash

[Image: AgeeW21.jpg]
Yeeeeah! Thank you!
For sure! And at least the boys are the same frustrated I get when sync-ing some of these up: "The explosions are like 30 times louder than the dialogue!" Indeed boys, indeed...
(Feb 28, 2021, 21:20 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]For sure!  And at least the boys are the same frustrated I get when sync-ing some of these up: "The explosions are like 30 times louder than the dialogue!"  Indeed boys, indeed...

Thank you TripleTap006! I try to get subtitles for this very reason. I honestly care more about the commentary but the subtitles are essential with following the plot. This means some of the live recordings can't be easily subtitled so they're harder I find to watch but still a blast nonetheless. Thanks again!
Jaboody Kitchen, Season 3 added to the stash!  Sucks about the first 2 episodes not being available...if anyone has or knows how to get episodes 1 and 2 of Season 3, please get in touch with me.  Enjoy!

Jaboody Kitchen

[Image: Edu1mXYWAAQeo6z.jpg]