SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you!
So good, thanks!!
tripletap006, would you be so kind to record your editing process even a timelapse would be awesome? I am so at loss how to use Adobe Premiere.

I sometimes extract the combination audio (movie + Jaboody dub) and mix it with a 4k version of the movie, but sometimes its off by a few ms.
(Jul 19, 2023, 18:07 pm)SuperLake Wrote: [ -> ]tripletap006, would you be so kind to record your editing process even a timelapse would be awesome? I am so at loss how to use Adobe Premiere.

I sometimes extract the combination audio (movie + Jaboody dub) and mix it with a 4k version of the movie, but sometimes its off by a few ms.

So good news, you can honestly skip the Premiere part!  So check this, the program that I use to join everything up at the end is MKVToolnix GUI and not only is it free but it's available for both Windows and Mac too.  Download here.  This little program can do a bunch of useful things, including what sounds like could totally help you out.  (For some of those 4K transfers, a lot of company intros will be either added or changed out since someone else may have bought the rights to distribute over the years which unfortunately changes the timing).  However, what's circled in the pic below is probably a 5 minute solution to what you're looking for.  You can stagger the start of the first Jaboody mixed audio track plus or minus (and also stretch it plus or minus if you see its synced up at the beginning but drifts as the movie goes on...but don't mess with that unless you absolutely have to) to get it synced up with your 4K copy.  There's just a little learning curve to it but honestly you'll probably be a pro at it in under 10 minutes.  I can crank out the resultant video files with this tool in under 5-15 seconds, maybe a little bit longer for bigger 4K files but it's still lightning quick.  Super easy to delete results that didn't sync quite right and immediately try again with a different timing...and seriously don't forget you can do a (+) or (-) to slide around the audio track timing.  Good luck!!

[Image: JODlfb7.png]
I can attest to the above method. I am a complete un-knowledgeable doofus when it comes to video editing  Smile

I am a big Friday the 13th fan that is also a fan of riffs. So I took remux copies of the first 5 films (props to original uploader) and using this tool's delay feature was able to stumble my way through syncing the various riffs. I found using sound/foley cues is also helpful for syncing. Say a door car closing

I was also able to strip the riff audio track from the various group's releases, that tripletap and others have been so kind to upload here, using this tool. You just export a copy of the mkv with just the audio and no video. Load the video file you want to add it to and you can just drag and drop your audio only file in.

*Files I created are strictly for personal use*
Holy smokes, Tripple Tap. That is freakin awesome.
Oh man i didn't even realize that tripletap006 started Shark Month for me with Deep Blue Sea!! Awesome, sometimes the stars just align perfectly, thanks for the Jaboodys and I can't wait to hear the other Hobbit releases
(Jul 21, 2023, 16:50 pm)billythefist Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man i didn't even realize that tripletap006 started Shark Month for me with Deep Blue Sea!! Awesome, sometimes the stars just align perfectly, thanks for the Jaboodys and I can't wait to hear the other Hobbit releases

Well that makes two of us that didn't realize that then, haha.  And get ready to hit pause on the Jessica Rabbit nude frame, it's 1988's Who Framed Roger Rabbit, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: SWdNzlx.jpg]
I bow before thee, Triple Tap.
Really appreciate the tips. But do you use MKvtoolnix to overlap the Jaboody MP3 with the original movie audio track? If so, how do you judge what ms delay to use?