(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
Yeah the Anaconda one was brilliant. Makes me really want them to do more Owen Wilson movies. The Shanghai one's with Jacky Chan would be good. There definitely needs to be that sweet spot in what kind of movie they do and how well it works. Somebody once apparently paid them a great donation of money to do their favourite movie.... The Godfather. Holy fuck. Yes please a three and a half hour movie with no interesting or comical visual story telling at all. Great movie on its own but just doesn't translate well to doing a funny dub for it. On the other hand I once saw someone suggest they do a parody movie like Naked Gun which is just a stupid idea. It would be impossible to keep up with all the insane visual crap, you'd miss all the actual jokes which is almost every single spoken line, and you never ever parody a parody.

You're right about Lou and how it was like whiplash from how good Damon was. He definitely has gotten better now though. I popped when he said "what does everybody want" when the decapitated head fell onto screen in Evil Dead 2. It was an Al Snow reference and I'm a pretty big fan of wrestling from the Attitude Era so it was a cool quick witted reference in my world. Lol.

Two movies I'd absolutely love for them to do would be Hulk Hogan's No Holds Barred and Dolph Lundgren's He-Man... for obvious reasons. They're both insane examples of fucked up 80's movies. I've always wanted them to do Army of Darkness too and it looks like they're head towards doing it after the ED movies. Because if it's one thing they're great for, it's breathing new life into a favourite movie you've already watched 100 times before.
The Woo-fest continues...it's 1992's classic Hard Boiled, added to the stash! (And the boys recommended syncing with the hilarious english dub since that's how they watched it)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: GT560Ck.png]
First a smokey night club solo and then a multiple minute long shootout as the intro, they donĀ“t make movies like this no more

Thanks Triple T for the upload
I knew they were going to do this after their Hard Target dub. It was the only logical progression. THanks Triple for your awesome work.
Thanks for the upload. I've always wanted to watch Hard Boiled but never got to it so this will be great.

They had an unbelievably good charity stream today. I'm only half way through and they're totally smashing the donations and playing some awesome games.
Thank you so much!!
Thank you for still keeping up with these, tripletap. I have a lot of catching up to do.
(Also, I actually love Lewie on these. His funnies aren't as consistent, but when one lands, it lands hard.)
Yeah exactly. If anything I think he's a bit too quiet. There were parts in this dub where I actually thought he may have quietly left. I'm one of those assholes that thinks it's really funny when a joke doesn't land though so that probably helps with overall enjoying his input.

This was another really fun dub to watch. What in the fuck was that movie. Hard Boiled was insane. Lol
thanks as always tripletap
maybe I'm projecting but lews biggest challenge is a lack of confidence
in the off chance they read this board I wish them all the best and admire the work they did for charity the other night; I'm only catching up on the stream and it was awesome to see the support
OMG everyone needs to stop what they are doing and watch Tiptoes, holy shit im dying

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 70 23,181 Apr 29, 2024, 20:11 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 261,002 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,434 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,094 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,892 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril