SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everbody! Thanks for letting me register!
Hi everyone!

I have been in the scene for many years and looking to re-engage. Started with an Apple // back in the 80s. Ran a BBS in the late 80s/ early 90s. Family and kids have occupied a lot of my time but slowly finding time for myself!

Smile
Greetings fellow pirates. I'm looking forward to being an active member here.  Shy
Howdy folks! Time to get back on my feet and on my feet and figure out the new surroundings. You can probably find me in the HELP sections in the coming days.
(Oct 23, 2013, 07:17 am)Suprbay Wrote: [ -> ]Just like it says in subject; introduce yourself, say hi, etc.
Feel free to welcome new members, but this isn't date finder so if you are really interested in talking to someone, use the PM system instead of getting into lengthy discussions.

Hi bro

have a pter day
Hello, Its nice to meet everyone. I have some social problems, I have some good days im more social than others but im nice and i'll try to contribute..

I chose this username because I have had dreadlocks for 21 years. I refer to them as knots, I went with "NotS" Because i'm oh-so original..
Thanks for having me, started sharing files in the dial up days via BBS's @ 300-1200 baud
Hi everyone!
Hi all,
Looks like a freaking awesome place..
Hello everyone!

Just excited to be here and share with y'all!