SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, im new for this forum but long time user in our great torrent tracker! Just feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Hope to be helpful and good day for all! =] Angel
Hey, 

Its been a few years, which was caused by some offline bumps, but I am back online. 

To everyone who I used to talk to, I will be trying to obtain all my old torrents again, and reupload the dead or dying ones, and also come back in action with some awesome reading material. 

@Workerbee, its been forever, if you can send me a message that would be awesome. 

I am into the land of android game modding at the moment, so in and out of torrenting I will be, maybe with some custom mods for android users.

Gosh, since I have been back online, I can't tell who to download from anymore. Sceners are gone, sites are down, so I am pretty much trying uploaders out sandbox style. 

For anyone who wants to see some of my old torrents revitalized, check them out @ https://thepiratebay.org/user/livhre/ and then leave me a message.. I can't promise I can get the dead one's back, but I know I can chat with a few people, see if they still have them, and reupload. 

Thanks for all the support I was given back in the day.. and hopefully I can provide some meaningful torrents for the world. 

Peace ----
Hello, I'm me
Hello, everyone ! Shy
Hello everyone!
Hello Everyone!
Hi Friends !
Hey guys, although I'm new here in the forum but got stranded on the tpb from the years beyond my remembrance. Tpb is a great place to be in. No matter where you come from, it feels like... home. I do like to help and get helped by the fellow comrades. Hoping I may be able to contribute enough to the community. Have a nice day Smile
Hello! Big Grin
Hi everyone nice to meet you and i am new here.