SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Jul 05, 2017, 16:04 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Allah be praised that you found your way here!

May Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) help guide you.

Are you a muslim or are you mocking a muslim style of greetings here?  Undecided
Hi guys,

it's SWAON here Smile glad to be finally joining the TPB community. Hope to share many useful (and useful) torrent and enjoy it fully .. Smile
I don't mock others until they mock me.

Other than that, I'll leave you to come up with your own answers.
(Jul 06, 2017, 15:23 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mock others until they mock me.

Other than that, I'll leave you to come up with your own answers.

Well, you skipped my first question Tongue
Are you offended?

If so, sorry. I use many forms of greetings to greet people. This is because I want to be friendly, not racist.

Walk with the Prophets, child.

By the way, welcome to SuprBay everyone!
(Jul 07, 2017, 06:55 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Are you offended?

If so, sorry. I use many forms of greetings to greet people. This is because I want to be friendly, not racist.

Walk with the Prophets, child.

By the way, welcome to SuprBay everyone!

Nah. It's cool. A lot of my friends are muslim and I know a little bit about them. This is the type of greetings that is said when they enter a holy place. Just not to be used somewhere like this. 

Although I know your intentions were not to be racist.
Hello All Found your site when Trying to learn how to Finally upload a .Torrent File, so went to Piratebay which I have and still do Love then found your site and Thank very much for having me
I went ahead and started the upload as I must wait one hour after first registering...again thank you!!!
Hi all.
'Sup, everyone
SoberD, glad you were able to upload! I can't wait to see what you offer!

Welcome all.