SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pfredrick, saying Hi!
Hello Folks.
Hi folks. Just passing on my gratitude to the many who contribute so much. Still reading the rules, so I don't even know if I can post where I am located (country), etc. Also wanting to pass on my thanks to 2 members who I will name if I can, due to them being 2 of the only reasons I can keep up to date with a certain TV show which is not available down here. Like most, I'm stuck at home and would go nuts if it weren't for the contributions of all.

Thanks

BTW, I cannot post with VPN. Is that normal?
Hi guys !
Nice to know that we're all tight and pulling together by helping each other considering the circumstances.

I have bipolar and, as such, suffer depression, but when I come here with so many people posting on this thread, I don't even feel the need mention them, or even acknowledge them.

My point being? Quite simple; you guys give me strength, you guys are the best! Welcome to Suprbay, the official Pirate Bay forum!

ASIDE: How's that for a speech?
Hi, Everyone!!
Hello everyone
HI Everyone, After many years of enjoying this wonderful and controversial resource, I'm happy to finally say hi and thank you.
New member saying hi.

Where does it define the skull icon I see with certain downloads / members? 

I did a search but no luck.

Thanks!
Hello everyone.
Nice to see you all here.