SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name : Haxer
Married : Yes 23 very long years Big Grin
Kids : Yes (7 total- 5 girls and 2 boys) the bible said go forth and multiply so I tried to do my best at it !
Country of Origin : U. S. A. served in the Navy

Well this gives everyone some idea of who I am, And I thank the ones who allow me to be a member of this community. Sooo thank you for that !

My Hobbies are: Im a musician ( Well in my world anyways ), And I Love airplanes or anything that can fly really , My favorite expression is,
I would rather laugh than cry, As I love comedy ( funny comedy ).

So hello to all !
Hello to Haxer.

In The Pirate Bay, we're all from somewhere, so don't be shy.

Bring back the baby boomer!
Hi everyone! Glad to be with you guys! Angel
Hey guys! I just joined this forum because I am unable to comment on proxies like pirateproxy.sh and unblocked.lol. So please helpme out.
^^ Comment... on a torrent page? First you need to be a registered user (https://thepiratebay.org/register) to connect to the site. NEVER log in (or register to) the torrent site (TPB) from a proxy site. Proxy pirateproxy.sh doesn't allow you to do so but unblocked.lol does (so it seems), so NEVER. As for any other site.
Hi flocks

Many years since I was last here as  7T  and, no surprises... my old account seems to have gone out with the trash.

Never mind - I'm back now!   Big Grin
Do you remember a douche bag by the name of RobertX?

Just kidding!

Welcome back!
Hello Wilbur , There's nothing better than a fresh start Big Grin
Hello!

I just found out there was a rifftrax community here - hurrah!!

I think im starting to get the hang of searching here for links to download.
Its not as intuitive (to me) as browsing torrent lists, but im so excited to finally get to download so many of the movies ive seen but not been able to afford.

Thank you everyone!
Just wanted to say HELLO to everyone. New member to the forum but been using TPB for years. Also a big THANKS to TPB for all the content over the years and to all the members that provide help and support to other members needing help. IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED  Smile

From Louisiana  Tongue