SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Nov 03, 2017, 19:49 pm)linnea Wrote: [ -> ]hi form sweden  Cool  and good night/morning Tongue  to everybody
linnea

Hello sweden Smile

Nice to meet you and enjoy your stay! have a beautiful weekend.
Hello Everyone. I'm new here. I am still exploring the forum. It looks to be a very helpful community. Just wanna say thanks to everyone who helps in keeping this community active. Cheers.
Hello everyone! Cool I am an amateur musician about to start professionally producing my own album. I thought this would be a good community to be a part of.
troyhukkah, Billdroponics, Welcome to TPB buddies Smile

Enjoy your stay and have a beautiful weekend!
Welcome!

Don't be afraid to ask questions no matter how "dumb" you think they are.
Hello, everyone! My first time in this forum, though I've been a member/user of TPB for years.   Smile 
Many years ago I used to be a member of TPB and could post thanks or questions, but eventually I couldn't anymore, nor even register again. That's why I decided to explore this forum.... Confused

Thanks to everyone who feeds this community!
(Nov 04, 2017, 21:39 pm)suequita Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, everyone! My first time in this forum, though I've been a member/user of TPB for years.   Smile 
Many years ago I used to be a member of TPB and could post thanks or questions, but eventually I couldn't anymore, nor even register again. That's why I decided to explore this forum.... Confused

Thanks to everyone who feeds this community!
Thanks for looking forward to TPB community, i'm sure you will stick around here!
Enjoy your stay and have a beautiful weekend Smile
hi and have an nice day Rolleyes Shy
Hi everyone,

Was just an annoying leecher that never seeded, but then my ISP blocked pirate bay, so I bought VPN and now I'm seeding and uploading as well Big Grin .
Glad to join the good fight!

Rzimmerman
@PoX, rzimmermanpirate, Welcome to TPB, nice to meet you buddies, enjoy your stay Smile