SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Headbanger and I'm an alcoh.....

Wrong forum.
Hello Everyone.   As you can see my name is Greeny173 but I used to go by GreenBeret173.   Been quite a few years since I been on either TBP or any of the other BT sites.     I attempted to get back on my TPB account but I guessed it has been purged.   If any moderators can help me get reregistered, it would be greatly appreciated and you can pm me.   If this request is not able to be done, I understand that too after what TPB has been through.    Great to be back.
Hello everyone,

My name is Bellarmine, and I am happy to be a part of SuprBay once more!  I was a member with a couple posts years ago, but only tonight discovered it was back up, so I re-registered with my old name.  TPB sure has gone though a TOUGH time, but it survives, due to the diligence of some REALLY dedicated people!  Wink

I upload a few torrents here and there - I like uploading odd rare bits I come across elsewhere, especially if I have to hunt for them a long time.  Generally, if I have to put in a lot of effort to find something and then find a sigle copy, I will try to upload it here to make it more popular and more permanent than a sharing site.  That's what's GREAT about TPB - once something is uploaded here it is here FOREVER......  Big Grin

If you need a re-seed on any of my rare esoteric torrents, PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I check them periodically, and reseed whenever possible.

Hope to be here for a long time, thanks for all the work, and as always, Cheers!

Bellarmine

(Feb 09, 2017, 20:39 pm)Strikeerz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone !

I am new here as you might know because of this thread, I seek to share my downloads with other people ! I was once a young downloader with no intentions, but now I am a grown man who thinks about something bigger than myself.

Hope to meet you soon guys ! You can send me a PM anytime, I'll try to reply asap Smile

Strikeerz !

WELCOME Strikeerz, I don't know you personally, but I like your attitude - to come back after years to give back something after receiving, we need more of that in the world today!  Cheers!  Bellarmine
Heh, well, guess I'm not the only one. Did my very first uploads at TPB, back in '08/'09, and some occasional ones later on, got also started at Demonoid, and at some point got involved in What.cd, where my focus went mostly since. What.cd is down, follow ups came up, and I'm there, but I felt like finally doing a bit more serious work on public sites, doing things usually prevented on a private like What.cd, and now PassTheHeadphones and Apollo. And having a bit more than half-assed accounts on public sites.
I downloaded tons from publics, still do btw, time to give some more back. Maybe not consistently daily or weekly, but often enough is my intention.
Last login under account pas.sie.f.: 2009. Neat, I got it back, and a bunch of my old torrents still doing good. Needs a clean up though, but I'm working on it.
Lets get it on!

PS, at IRC I'm Klompz :-)
Hello people nice to meet u, and thank u for every thing
Glad to see you all here!

Remember to read the rules or you'll end up like me! Smile
Hello all! Don't sh*t where you eat!
Tack för den SID Det satt som en riktig fläskläpp (SWE)
Thanks for that SID. It sat like a real pork lip (ENG ? )
(Feb 12, 2017, 22:50 pm)Headbanger Wrote: [ -> ]My name is Headbanger and I'm an alcoh.....

Wrong forum.

Funny. Just replying get my first post out of the way.
Glad to be here, hopefully I can upload soon(through TOR).