SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ayoooo I'm new Big Grin
Hi everyone, I'm Chev
Hi Pirates,

I'm contrail.

Big Grin
hi! long live the pirate bay  Smile
Yes, long live!

Long live file-sharing!

Long live P2P!
Hi guys, just a quick hello and thanks for having me, haven't figured out yet how to work things here so i'm aplogizing now for any silly mistakes I make.
Cheers & beers all. Smile

[Image: carousel_mc.png]
Hi I just joined and I'm having a time figuring out how the site works. Do links get posted for stuff? I'm having a time finding download links. 
I really like supernatural fiction whatever the media it comes in and my guilty pleasure is trashy reality Tv Hope to figure it all ut soon, any help is much appreciated xx

(Aug 28, 2017, 22:45 pm)CrowBait22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, just a quick hello and thanks for having me, haven't figured out yet how to work things here so i'm aplogizing now for any silly mistakes I make.

Hi did you get it all figured out yet? I just joined a few mins ago and I'm finding it a little confusing.
(Jun 20, 2016, 10:44 am)callyman Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 20, 2016, 00:36 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Answer to first question: done. Smile

Answer to second questin: Kat asks for credit card numbers? I haven't heard of that. I would suggest that you don't put much stock in those accusations. I find TPB to be more superior than KAT, but the last thing that will occur to me is that KAT would ask for credit card information. Avoid these outrageous like the plague.

And welcome to our family.

Thanking you for the warm welcome.
   Must be a fake site.   SoI read that kickass torrents is the most popular torrent site in sum online... fucking.... magazine... i think so.
   So, yes, wen i went to download by opening the torrent the site  asked for CC numba.  And... I dont give no1 or nothing mmy CC numba.  However weniclicked the magnet link, hey presto, it worked.  so yeah the torrent was shit.  was just browsing since sum magazine told me so..
  Anyway back to my birthday, shit, i mean welcome.  Thanks alot i feel welcome already,  it seems i can swear i much as i like.  Thanku fuckers...

(Sep 06, 2017, 09:37 am)Phattynat77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I just joined and I'm having a time figuring out how the site works. Do links get posted for stuff? I'm having a time finding download links. 
I really like supernatural fiction whatever the media it comes in and my guilty pleasure is trashy reality Tv Hope to figure it all ut soon, any help is much appreciated xx

(Aug 28, 2017, 22:45 pm)CrowBait22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, just a quick hello and thanks for having me, haven't figured out yet how to work things here so i'm aplogizing now for any silly mistakes I make.

Hi did you get it all figured out yet? I just joined a few mins ago and I'm finding it a little confusing.

Only a little confusing...? The admins must be losing their touch.

Go to https://thepiratebay.org/, and click browse torrents. Or enter a specific film, tv show, piece of music, etc, checkmark a box, and click to search.
Hi All.

New member here!

Been wanting to thank all of you for the great work - "THANK YOU" Smile

Great day people.
Man O Man, ain't I glad to be a common Supr Woman!