SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome all.  Smile
Hello, boys and girls.

This is RobertX and I am the coolest guy here!

Just kidding. Welcome to SuprBay, The Official Forum of the Pirate Bay.

I hope I can be of help at any time and at any degree.
get off my lawn !
hello
Hi all.  I'm migrating over from ET (really gonna miss sAm et al).  Thank you for accepting me on your forum.  I will endeavor to provide as much as I can.

Cheers

BTW: could someone be so kind as to let me know how/if I can upload a profile pic/avatar?
whats up, the journey i undertook to reach you was not an easy one. the barrier stood between use. but i breached it with a star ship, who am i, "you say" well despite being emotionally challenged i lead a rich inner life, i like ontological banter, or apoplectic ranting to fill the gaps between chemically induced fugues. one of the few joys capable of piercing the dense sediment of concentrated unscalable misery i find myself oft. is RIFFTRAX and MST3K ostensibly, it was while scrounging for them that lead me here,  dont hit!

1nfom0n introductory tentacle 01
(Jun 06, 2017, 02:37 am)1nfom0n Wrote: [ -> ]whats up, the journey i undertook to reach you was not an easy one. the barrier stood between use. but i breached it with a star ship, who am i, "you say" well despite being emotionally challenged i lead a rich inner life, i like ontological banter, or apoplectic ranting to fill the gaps between chemically induced fugues. one of the few joys capable of piercing the dense sediment of concentrated unscalable misery i find myself oft. is RIFFTRAX and MST3K ostensibly, it was while scrounging for them that lead me here,  dont hit!

joew, have you forgotten to take your meds again?
Hi all y'all. New here but been a member of PirateBay for years. I have a browser that has built in VPN but it does not do magnetic links, oh well. Love PirateBay, survived through the down times.
Hi all, just dropping in
Remember caring is sharing
You all have a good one Smile
Datrebor, feel free to share this browser to us.

And welcome to SuprBay, where we do piracy, not penis. Smile