SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup all. new to this site  I am against all internet censorship. we all must take a stand as one to put a stop to our rights being stripped slowly.
1Luv
You have some plan for how we're all supposed to "take a stand?" And what's censorship got to do with TPB or any file sharing site? Just curious.
Not quite new, but came here to say hi Tongue
hello hello yes i missed more kickass the old days
Hello, I'm new. Extratorrents just died... soon after Nyaa... I can't take the grief anymore. We need to go to the deep web with the other "criminals" or something... or restart using kaaza or some program that finds torrents from other people's computers instead of online.

I don't even know how to watch stuff legally.

I tried to pay for anime, but they only had HD online and just browsing their site froze my old computer. If I could afford a huge HDTV and the internet connection to get 1080p, I'd be able to afford the DVDs... but they are so arrogant to only offer the "best quality" that poor people like me end up forced to steal torrents so I can play SD on my computer.

Thank you for being alive. Aren't the pirate bay supposed to be dead too? Or is it some clone?

We need to do something...
hello all, nice to meet you Smile)
hiya guys and welcome Smile
TreeShade, i assure you we are alive and kicking
(May 20, 2017, 06:44 am)TreeShade Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm new. Extratorrents just died... soon after Nyaa... I can't take the grief anymore. We need to go to the deep web with the other "criminals" or something... or restart using kaaza or some program that finds torrents from other people's computers instead of online.

I don't even know how to watch stuff legally.

I tried to pay for anime, but they only had HD online and just browsing their site froze my old computer. If I could afford a huge HDTV and the internet connection to get 1080p, I'd be able to afford the DVDs... but they are so arrogant to only offer the "best quality" that poor people like me end up forced to steal torrents so I can play SD on my computer.

Thank you for being alive. Aren't the pirate bay supposed to be dead too? Or is it some clone?

We need to do something...

Welcome, and not a clone piratebay made a comeback long time ago with its former staff members and currently is No 1 torrent site.
(Oct 23, 2013, 07:17 am)Suprbay Wrote: [ -> ]Just like it says in subject; introduce yourself, say hi, etc.
Feel free to welcome new members, but this isn't date finder so if you are really interested in talking to someone, use the PM system instead of getting into lengthy discussions.
My name is Sherlock I work in a media Pirate bay helped me in carrying out my work efficently. But I am unable to download as all torrent sites were blocked by my service provider.  Sad .