SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can do that in either General Discussion or, if you don't prefer seriousness (i.e. just messing about), the Void.

All are described here: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-FAQs-Fr...-Questions

Welcome!
(Feb 25, 2017, 21:43 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]You can do that in either General Discussion or, if you don't prefer seriousness (i.e. just messing about), the Void.

Welcome!

hello RobertX, I tried the link for "The Void" in the FAQ Thread and it said i do not have permission to access it. May there be time sensitive restrictions on how long my account has been activated? Huh

*NM didn't read enough into the FAQ, my bad . . .*
Hello hello, this is DOCOKC (yes that's DOC, and then OKC, my city). I usually hang out at another forum, but I'm sure I'll like it here just as well, and thank you for allow me to register here.

I mainly use Daz for spriting and tubing, both for 2d games and graphics. You guys are invaluable to me.
Doc Ock... that's what Spiderman calls Doctor Octopus.

Well, welcome, if you can get me my Venom suit.
(Feb 26, 2017, 08:13 am)Fugly1100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 25, 2017, 21:43 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]You can do that in either General Discussion or, if you don't prefer seriousness (i.e. just messing about), the Void.

Welcome!

hello RobertX, I tried the link for "The Void" in the FAQ Thread and it said i do not have permission to access it. May there be time sensitive restrictions on how long my account has been activated? Huh

*NM didn't read enough into the FAQ, my bad . . .*

You have to join the void. You have to go into your profile I think to do it? I forget. I've been a member of the void for so long I forgot how. Probably because they drove me insane, so join at your own risk.
Hola everyone!

I'm looking forward to wandering around the forums here - finding things, learning, and hopefully sharing. The newly discovered torrent world has already been giving me all kinds of materials to use in my son's schooling. If I make a misstep during my newdom, please don't slap me too hard.

I thought of a scheme using torrents to promote to the world my author husband. He's totally unknown and hasn't enough dinero to pay to be known, as publishing dictates. I was thinking about starting a campaign with his first book in one of his series, using torrents and torrent sites, trying to get him noticed... anyone have an opinion on this? Might it be a brilliant way to get him recognized.. known.. something?
Welcome BookWalker to our glorious hovel!

We'll help you in the best way we can!
(Feb 27, 2017, 20:50 pm)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome BookWalker to our glorious hovel!

We'll help you in the best way we can!

...You do realize this sounds vaguely sinister?
(Feb 27, 2017, 15:21 pm)BookWalker Wrote: [ -> ]Hola everyone!

I'm looking forward to wandering around the forums here - finding things, learning, and hopefully sharing. The newly discovered torrent world has already been giving me all kinds of materials to use in my son's schooling.  If I make a misstep during my newdom, please don't slap me too hard.

I thought of a scheme using torrents to promote to the world my author husband. He's totally unknown and hasn't enough dinero to pay to be known, as publishing dictates. I was thinking about starting a campaign with his first book in one of his series, using torrents and torrent sites, trying to get him noticed... anyone have an opinion on this? Might it be a brilliant way to get him recognized.. known.. something?

Hello.

Torrents may not be the best way to promote a book. Since there is no advertising. Tongue

You could try amazon publishing though. I'm thinking about doing that myself.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/seller-account...=200260520
Hello Everyone!

I've been reading the forums for months and finally I made an account to post something I think could help.

Also a member at TPB for months and decided to become an uploader of music and fill in the ones missing on the site.

Before I was just a downloader of movies and tv series.

Looking forward to learn more here and thanks for letting me in.