SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hellooooo all
Have been a longtime TPB user and torrenter for many years, way before the days of streaming... and I only now decided to create an account. Go figure.
Hello.

As you can guess, I'm new and a rank amateur.  Was gifted a Netgear NAS and have been trying to download movies and TV shows that I love.  

However, I know I need to give back to the community, so I am attempting to upload some DVD's that aren't available, or are difficult to download.

Any advice would be appreciated.  Just remember, I'm unfamiliar with most of the technology.

Cheers!   Tongue  =^.^=
Cynicdragon64
Right now, creating an account on The Pirate Bay is not possible.

You might be able to upload on other torrent sites or through other methods like download services, something like dropAPK.

http://dropapk.to/

EDIT: Not to mention, after you set up a link to your downloads, be it dropAPK or TPB, you should make a thread on Promote Your Shares so others can download it. Link to it. Remember that you can only make one thread in Promote Your Shares. Be sure that you don't violate that rule.

For more information, read this: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-New-Rules-Aug-7-2016

Thank you for asking and welcome to SuprBay.
Hello There.  

I used to have access to any software I needed through a Cal State University I graduated from and worked at. When things changed and I resigned my positions I also resigned that perk. Eventually I discovered the bay, without which I would be wasting money on things that I was not able to asses for long enough to know if they were worth the purchase. 

A question I will probably post where appropriate regards some recent torrents I downloaded, but after unpacking quickly dumped due to something I’ve seen before - the flash update!? - which tells me malware is afoot. But not sure. I’ll ask about wether these are legit torrents or see if it’s already been discussed..
hello great people  Heart Heart
Ahoy and greetings my friends,  Heart  Heart  Heart =]  Angel
Ahoy!
Hello everyone!
I round of soy drinks made by Kikoman!