SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Looking forward to putting up a bunch of uploads soon once my torrents are all organized and ready.
hi everyone i would like to know how to get verified to upload plz.
Keep uploading good torrents and you will earn one.
Biggest mistake is to ask for one.

Welcome aboard mateyss
(Jan 18, 2018, 16:11 pm)wopsh1t Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone i would like to know how to get verified to upload plz.

every simple registered user have the ability to upload torrents in TPB unlike other sites like KAT where you need verification to upload
If you meant how I get a skull of trusted or vip uploader 
check here
https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Want-Tr...l-See-Here
Hi All, glad to be here! Cool
Hi Everyone glad to join up and do some sharing after a long learning curve.
booger
Hi there
I'm Fabio, from Brazil
Nice to find out TPB has a forum!
HI Everyone - I came here to contact another user - and they pointed me here.
So I am saying hi to everyone here. And thanks to those that look after this place.
I hope to be able to give back a little as without the people I who made all this possible. And I will tell you why:

Many years ago - the software I wanted to use cost Thousands of Pounds (7,000-8,000).  Many of us had dreams of getting into a certain industry that may or may not be found in California and may or may not involve 3D. Before it was a "thing". We are talking 1992.
I studied extremely hard (I really did, many sacrifices at a late age). The were no Uni's that had the kind of kit we wanted to use and was used by the big production houses.
Amazingly I was able to get this software as it slowly became available to "normal people" through this new internet thing and the defeating of dongles. 
And so many years later - there I was. I got to travel internationally and have a wonderful career. And could afford to buy my own legit copies, or work in places where they used hundreds of copies or would buy them in. (so the software companies benefitted).
There is NO DOUBT that without these people I would not have succeeded from my very humble social housing flat in a very rough part of town.

Now my life is not the same as I am somewhat disabled and can no longer do this work  - BUT - I am starting again - with the help of all of you - and I will try to return a little of what I have been given myself.
I felt it was important to say all of the above because it is THE TRUTH. This was the early days - the early 90's but that amazing spirit still exists today. It's not all about "theft" or whatever. People don't realise this - they don't know how it was. From endless drugs to being treated as a professional and even having self respect. I owe a lot to people I have never seen or met. 
Thank You all.
I don't really 'care' what you feel about this 'touchy feely' post - but maybe someone else will realise they can do a lot with the unseen help of others.
Cheers
T.
Welcome onboard mateys
Hello everyone ... new guy here. I was here back in 2012, but took a leave of absence for 6 years due to unexpected personal catastrophe. But, I'm all better now and glad to to see that TPB 6 TPBForum are as healthy as ever. Thank goodness.