SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo dudes, welcome to the plank! (don't worry, the first splash is just a baptism).
Hey everyone! Been using TPB for a while , just recently found out there was a forum!
(Oct 23, 2013, 07:17 am)Suprbay Wrote: [ -> ]Just like it says in subject; introduce yourself, say hi, etc.
Feel free to welcome new members, but this isn't date finder so if you are really interested in talking to someone, use the PM system instead of getting into lengthy discussions.

Hi. Newbie whose glad to be here. Low-level techie so please forgive my ignorance in advance and maybe I'll reach mid-level soon. ?
Hello, everyone!
Been around since the very beginning thought I would engage you guys. Peace Big Grin
hi everyone. im new here please be gentle. Getting back int o torrents is harder than I expected.
Hey everybody, I look forward to contributing.
Hi, I'm a new member. Looking forward to learning about the site.
Hello, everyone!

I'm primarily a movie and music person - fave genres are:

MOVIES - horror, 80s flicks, comedy, romantic comedy, tear-jerkers
MUSIC - 80s (pop, new wave, hairband, and metal), 60s (psychedelic blues, pop), and some 90s+ pop music

I am a semi-professional photographer as well.
Get down and give me ten!

Just kidding, welcome all to the greatest pirate forum of all time!

I trust that you will read the FAQs before asking a stupid question. Smile

EDIT: Cyber, if you are into movies, check out RodneyYouPlonker's uploads; he's very much good at ripping movie Blu Rays.

The thing about him is that he does it to Blu Rays that he actually owns. How ironic.