SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Oct 23, 2013, 07:17 am)Suprbay Wrote: [ -> ]Just like it says in subject; introduce yourself, say hi, etc.
Feel free to welcome new members, but this isn't date finder so if you are really interested in talking to someone, use the PM system instead of getting into lengthy discussions.
Hello, piratebay is pretty awesome so i wanted to create an account to leave feedback on stuff
Yo-ho-ho, and the bottle of rum! ☠
Well, HEEEEELLLLOOOOOO!!!!
Hi, I am a new member and I would like to welcome myself to this forum.
Hello guys.

Good that you guys have come and said hello despite the coronavirus.

It brings great pleaseure and strength to all who hear yoru hellos.

Welcome!
Hi been using TPB for years but finally made an account  Big Grin Corona putting us all into hibernation, hope everyone is safe! But as usual the bay saves the day!
Finally getting around to checking out the forums after having enjoyed TPB for a long time! Happy to be here, and cheers to all! :-D
Hey guys. I'm obviously new here and I thought this forum looked very interesting. Keep fighting on!
hello everyone Smile
Hello everyone,

I´ve noticed some of the most formidable torrent uploaders on the PirateBay are admins/members
of this forum. That alone makes it worthwhile to join this forum.

I want to thank all the trusted and VIP uploaders for all the fantastic work they are doing. Thanks to their work, I´ve been able to read books and watch documentaries and movies from all over the world, I would not even have known about without the PirateBay (and the work of these precious members).
Their work gives us an opportunity to broaden our horizon. To me, the PirateBay is a repository of arts, literature, culture and all the things that make life worth living.

I hope to be of some use to this forum.