SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Arlecho's ScreenConnect 6 releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Aug 14, 2019, 04:08 am)mafia996630 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14, 2019, 04:03 am)Arlecho Wrote: [ -> ]There is no user/pass untill SetupCreateUser.ashx has succeeded, have you corrected the permissions and what error is logged?
Runtime error
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404.The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Details: Requested URL: /SetupCreateUser.ashx
Exception stack trace:

Version Information: 3.0.4 (master/c728710 Thu Jan 24 18:46:01 EST 2013); ASP.NET Version: 4.0.30319.17020

How to correct premissions ? Thanks
Try these commands.

sudo /etc/init.d/screenconnect stop

cd /opt/

chmod -R 755 ScreenConnect/

chmod 644 ScreenConnect/App_Data/session.db

sudo /etc/init.d/screenconnect start
this helped me on linux:
Code:
chmod -R 755 ScreenConnect

after i run this in the browser:
Code:
url:port/SetupCreateUser.aspx

but I can't find this path on Linux:
Code:
ScreenConnect/App_Data/session.db
In the end I just made a snapshot of where it worked and just upgraded that.
Is there any way to check screenconnect version on latest install? Version Check returns an error.
Hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but has anyone had issues (or had success) in getting access agents to run on Ubuntu 18.04 machines?

After building & installing an access agent from the latest SC, it never registers w/ my server, and on the client machine my /var/log/connectwisecontrol log file is filled with:

Error: Could not find or load main class com.unav.ailable.client.Program
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.unav.ailable.client.Program

I've installed the latest openjdk-11-jre & openjdk-11-jre-headless packages, set $JAVA_HOME, etc. (this used to resolve all Ubuntu access agent issues I had previously had.

What's most odd about this is that if I install an old v19.0 access agent installer that I still have laying around, it connects up just fine...and it also connects just fine with the latest version of SC on an official server. But as soon as it attempts to upgrade to the latest v19.3 agent it just dies and never reconnects to the server. @Arlecho is there any chance this error is related to this patch? Perhaps causing the linux access agent downloads to be bugged? I'm not having much luck finding anything related to the 'com.unav.ailable.client.Program' error I'm getting. I even tried nuking & paving my SC server with a fresh install and the same symptoms presented themselves. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Any thoughts and/or suggestions?  Thanks!

EDIT: UPDATE! So I did a repair install on my SC server w/ the latest version v19.3. After this, I patched it with the old v1.9.9.1, and re-downloaded a linux .deb access agent file. I then installed this on my Ubuntu server and it worked perfectly. So it would seem that something with the current patcher breaks linux access agent (.deb and .sh) functionality, at least on a Windows SC server Sad
No one has any ideas on why the new patcher would seem to be breaking this functionality? Unfortunately it makes the updated patcher completely useless and forces fingers to be crossed that the old patcher continues working with all future SC versions Sad
Maybe one of the newer addons doesn't adhere to the .net standard strictly, I'll have to test them one by one which takes time.

Maybe in a week or two I'll get around to it.
(Aug 31, 2019, 14:57 pm)Arlecho Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe one of the newer addons doesn't adhere to the .net standard strictly, I'll have to test them one by one which takes time.

Maybe in a week or two I'll get around to it.

No problem, just wanted to make sure you were at least aware.  Zero rush, I appreciate the response.  Thank you again for all your hard work!
@Arlecho I just ran into an odd issue maybe you could give me some advice.

I tested the current patch for a few weeks on my test server with no issues then I proceeded to upgrade my production server.

Now fast forward a few months of flawless operation I restart my server for some hardware related upgrade and all clients now get error "public key mismatch".

I have verified key is correct from a backup of an older web.config file I have also tried doing a fresh install with correct key and still have the same issue.

thanks

edit: this is very odd even with a fresh client install im getting public key mismatch error

edit2: I did a fresh install on a windows system I had and then moved over my key from web.config and all clients are slowly coming online not sure why my linux build isnt working
Linux builds appear to be broken, diving into the IL and figuring out what is broken will take some time unfortunately.