SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Arlecho's ScreenConnect 6 releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, the 1.9.9.1 will work on 6.9.21027.6898 ?
(Jan 07, 2019, 16:12 pm)leungda Wrote: [ -> ]So, the 1.9.9.1 will work on 6.9.21027.6898 ?
Yes.
Hi Arlecho, 
thanks so much for this, I have got it working no problem on a Windows machine. I'd like to get it running on Linux to save resources as it's on a VM. Could you please specify on exactly what files need to be copied?

Also, from what I can understand the only way to get it working on Linux is to do it first on Windows then copy the files over?
Download the linux version, use the custom directory option and copy them to your server.
(Jan 19, 2019, 09:05 am)Arlecho Wrote: [ -> ]Download the linux version, use the custom directory option and copy them to your server.

Thanks, I'm having way too many issues with r/w permissions and the patcher. I'll just stick to windows.

*Edit
Found on old thread you can literally just patch the folder itself, then do the install. Not sure if that is what you meant, but worked like a charm. Thanks!
The new beta (19) version seems to be just a rebrand with increased version number, if there are any issues let me know.
Ty for your contribution!
Hello , i just wanna ask about PFX password i cannot find it anywhere ? 
Any help , please ?
Thanks.
How i can make update from 6.0.11 to 6.6 ?
(Mar 22, 2019, 13:34 pm)painskilled Wrote: [ -> ]Hello , i just wanna ask about PFX password i cannot find it anywhere ? 
Any help , please ?
Thanks.

Don't enable it unless you have a solid reason, now knowing where to find it is a good indication you're out of your league and should just leave it unchecked.

(Mar 24, 2019, 14:45 pm)me_xinen Wrote: [ -> ]How i can make update from 6.0.11 to 6.6 ?

Backup, upgrade, patch, usually only breaks with incompatible plugins