SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Arlecho's ScreenConnect 6 releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clean install on my test VM worked fine.
I just upgraded to 19.1.24050.7079 and patched.
No issues so far.
(May 28, 2019, 14:19 pm)neweggeek Wrote: [ -> ]Clean install on my test VM worked fine.
I just upgraded to 19.1.24050.7079 and patched.
No issues so far.

Has anyone updated from 6.7 to 19.1.24050.7079? I haven't updated in a long time and I wanted to upgrade to the latest stable.  I'm getting weird scroll bars missing from Chrome now.
not working for linux, tried every version from 6.6

this is what i did

install on linux, download folder from 'opt/...' and patched on windows, then uploaded and have connection refused, original files working but SetupWizard needs key to finish
(Jun 03, 2019, 01:46 am)d0s Wrote: [ -> ]not working for linux, tried every version from 6.6

this is what i did

install on linux, download folder from 'opt/...' and patched on windows, then uploaded and have connection refused, original files working but SetupWizard needs key to finish

I was able to install on a clean system no upgrade. 

I installed on my ubuntu 19.04 vm.
Many thanks for your patchers. They are simply amazing that you've been able to provide such a forward working patch at all.
(Jun 03, 2019, 12:56 pm)neweggeek Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to install on a clean system no upgrade. 

I installed on my ubuntu 19.04 vm.

ok, need to stop sc services before copy files, now working for me good, i much thank arlecho for great work
Hello ,
Is there any way to limit my techniciens to max of 10 sessions for example ?
(Jun 11, 2019, 09:36 am)painskilled Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,

I don't believe so. I found a feature request for this and everyone that was commenting on it didn't have any workarounds.
https://control.product.connectwise.com/...n-sessions
With the patcher there wouldn't be a session limit. If you don't mind me asking, what are you trying to accomplish?
(Jun 12, 2019, 07:59 am)neweggeek Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 11, 2019, 09:36 am)painskilled Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,

I don't believe so. I found a feature request for this and everyone that was commenting on it didn't have any workarounds.
https://control.product.connectwise.com/...n-sessions
With the patcher there wouldn't be a session limit. If you don't mind me asking, what are you trying to accomplish?

I saw all the threads , and i guess there's a code to add to host.aspx something like : 
if (sessionManager.GetSessions().Count(s => s.Host == this.User.Identity.Name) > 2)
throw new InvalidOperationException("You can only create 2 sessions."); 
but i didn't get it to work on patched version.
Im trying to limit my users to certain number of session so they don't flood my SC with unwanted sessions , also for internal usage ...
(May 07, 2019, 04:16 am)Arlecho Wrote: [ -> ]<snip> currently busy rewriting the entire patcher </snip>

(May 16, 2019, 03:53 am)Arlecho Wrote: [ -> ]Warning version 19.2.23978.7073 (debug) is at least partially incompatible with the current patcher!

(May 23, 2019, 15:58 pm)Arlecho Wrote: [ -> ]Everything after the mentioned version number would probably fail to patch with the current patcher

So - any updates regarding the rewrite &/or the incompatibility with the soon to launch 19.2.x series?  I see they have 19.2.24051.7078 now as pre-release and already working on a 19.3.23980 internally.  So we will only be able to delay so long Smile