SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Arlecho's ScreenConnect 6 releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is backstage mode?

Also general notification, the 21.7 beta will need a new patcher, so don't try it for now.
I tested the "backstage" on 21.5. No problem at all
Just installed 21.6.3172.7787 and its working
(Mar 28, 2019, 18:54 pm)Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]Here is how I do SSL.

Thank you for the link.
Do you have or know of any more detailed tutorial?
Please help test

2.8.0 (ALPHA)
- 21.7 compatibility

Download
https://mega.nz/file/Us8QDLJB#39wvhFd-EU...jRHRtjsPhE
4w5ujestndf

Notices, please read carefully
- Patch the installer before installing to prevent leaking your information!
- Linux can be patched, just copy the files over to a windows machine and select the directory!
- "External Accessibility Check", "Version Check"  and "Browser URL Check" will now always fail!
- Installing/updating extensions could theoretically be spotted by Connectwise as they are downloaded directly from their servers!
- License no longer displays (not required for patch to function)
- Please do not post thanks and other posts that do not contribute (the mods don't like them and it clutters the thread)
- Hosts file editing no longer required as the uri's are patched out of the appropriate files
Is there a possibility to allow 1 user per account ( when someone else login with the same account it disconnect the other for security usage on agents ) ?
Just downloaded the patch to test it with 21.7 on my windows install. I see 21.8 is out as well, should I test that as well or instead of 21.7?
v21.7 stable working great with patch. Thank you again as always!!
(May 20, 2021, 09:35 am)Arlecho Wrote: [ -> ]Please help test

2.8.0 (ALPHA)
- 21.7 compatibility

Hi, tested with version 21.7.3489.7815 Release (upgrade from 21.5) everything perfect, thanks!