SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Arlecho's ScreenConnect 6 releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanx for the updates, didn't know people where using it on such a large scale.
Ditto here, same success as the above posters. Thanks again for doing such a rockstar job of keeping this updated and working @Arlecho...I can't speak to those using it for business purposes, but there are a lot of people who simply want to be able to do things like easily access personal PC's, homelabs, and the like...and unfortunately rather than realize this CW has instead chosen to throw a giant middle finger to this crowd with their prohibitive self-hosted pricing.

Like many people I'd be happy to pay something for such a good product, especially the self hosted version...but their current pricing model leaves a massive hole in that area of the market. And thankfully you've been there to fill that hole.
Confirm!! Work perfectly
Great work
On the newest versions i can't transfer files from toolbox on some pc's.
Does anyone else have the same problem?
does this work for linux? Im thinking to put this on a raspberry PI. Has anyone done so? What is the process for linux and what version would this be compatible with.
Quick note for all users using an older version like I was (6.1) trying to upgrade to a newer version.

After many VM snapshots and attempt & combination of different versions to upgrade to no avail, I had corruption in our Session.db file.
This was subsided by;

1). Run the upgrade as per Arlecho's instructions
2). Kill services post upgrade
3). Delete the Session.db file
4). Restart your VM / Server - This will re-create the Session.db file

** PLEASE NOTE - This will kill your chat history, renaming of Agents, renaming of Organisations that Agents are attached to.
However, the agents will reconnect via the relay in due course.

Hope this helps others that are in the same position I was.
Does the 2.6 patch works with SC 20.9?
(Aug 26, 2020, 16:20 pm)Tasagore Wrote: [ -> ]Does the 2.6 patch works with SC 20.9?

Backup, then try it
Working fine here with 2.9
Always use the latest patcher available, 20.9 will not work without it.