SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Arlecho's ScreenConnect 6 releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The latest 21.5 debug build seems to have some elements changed, will investigate soon.

@FilthX, do you have an agressive virus scanner?
- Added compatibility with the latest development builds
- Updated libraries

Download
https://mega.nz/file/oxcijLAA#c6qnxLc0a4...c52Bj-RpZA
kl75ejm6yrst2qa3w4h;987i

Notices, please read carefully
- Patch the installer before installing to prevent leaking your information!
- Linux can be patched, just copy the files over to a windows machine and select the directory!
- "External Accessibility Check", "Version Check"  and "Browser URL Check" will now always fail!
- Installing/updating extensions could theoretically be spotted by Connectwise as they are downloaded directly from their servers!
- License no longer displays (not required for patch to function)
- Please do not post thanks and other posts that do not contribute (the mods don't like them and it clutters the thread)
- Hosts file editing no longer required as the uri's are patched out of the appropriate files
(Mar 18, 2021, 06:32 am)Arlecho Wrote: [ -> ]The latest 21.5 debug build seems to have some elements changed, will investigate soon.

@FilthX, do you have an agressive virus scanner?

Thanks for the new version. Just updated using the latest release 21.4.2455.7731 and all is fine. On the problem I had not being able to run the installer, solved it by using msiexec to call the msi installer file. So no problem with the patcher, it was my system.
whenever i m trying to install any extension its loading for ever and after makes screenconnect not working.
if i remove the extension and reload the webserver then starts working again....any idea?
Please provider a lot more information about the environment.
I m using the latest patch with screenconnect version (21.4.2767.7752). I reverted back to version 20.10 and it works fine. i tried with competely clean installation and just any random extension.
Sorry but I cannot reproduce it.
Same problem of giorgosperi and leungda:
ScreenConnect 20.12.1734 works with various extension, if I update with new versions web server not responding.
If stop services, delete all extensions and restart works; when try install one estension... not responding

Anyone have any advice?
Can you try the new 21.5.2870.7759? Just upgraded my server and updated a few extensions too without any issues.
(Apr 01, 2021, 08:03 am)PO-Box Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem of giorgosperi and leungda:
ScreenConnect 20.12.1734 works with various extension, if I update with new versions web server not responding.
If stop services, delete all extensions and restart works; when try install one estension... not responding

Anyone have any advice?
(Apr 06, 2021, 03:24 am)Arlecho Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try the new 21.5.2870.7759? Just upgraded my server and updated a few extensions too without any issues.

This issue has been reported a few times; I had it myself about 4 months back.  I ended up having to spin up another VM and burn everything to the ground while making changes one at a time to figure out what the issue was.

In my case, I had modified the "WebServerListenUri" port value to 80 in the web.config.  Reverting it back to the default of 8040 fixed it right up.  YMMV, but there's at least a fair chance you and all the others reporting this issue have modified something in there that SC doesn't like.