SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Arlecho's ScreenConnect 6 releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Fix compatibility with latest 20.1 beta

Download
https://mega.nz/#!YglmlKrA!O5ZLDCxOiMEuR...v02Vi8Crvc
4u34i5k42y36t1gqehwansre4534726y4w

Notices, please read carefully
- Patch the installer before installing to prevent leaking your information!
- Linux can be patched, just copy the files over to a windows machine and select the directory!
- "External Accessibility Check", "Version Check" and "Browser URL Check" will now always fail!
- Installing/updating extensions could theoretically be spotted by Connectwise as they are downloaded directly from their servers!
- License no longer displays (not required for patch to function)
- Please do not post thanks and other posts that do not contribute (the mods don't like them and it clutters the thread)
- Hosts file editing no longer required as the uri's are patched out of the appropriate files
(Feb 05, 2020, 17:56 pm)Arlecho Wrote: [ -> ]2.1.0.0
- Fix compatibility with latest 20.1 beta

Download
https://mega.nz/#!YglmlKrA!O5ZLDCxOiMEuR...v02Vi8Crvc
4u34i5k42y36t1gqehwansre4534726y4w

- Linux can be patched, just copy the files over to a windows machine and select the directory!
- "External Accessibility Check", "Version Check"  and "Browser URL Check" will now always fail!
- Installing/updating extensions could theoretically be spotted by Connectwise as they are downloaded directly from their servers!
- Please do not post thanks and other posts that do not contribute (the mods don't like them and it clutters the thread)
- Hosts file editing no longer required as the uri's are patched out of the appropriate files

Hi there, it's been a while since I updated. I just downloaded the newest patch and I noticed there is a new file included, "Mage.exe". What's this for?
I went back through the tread and didn't find any mention of it anywhere.
Thanks!
It's always been there, it just used to be packaged within the executable. It only gets used when resigning.
I need the latest build for linux and windows(which work with the patcher) Angel
If somebody can provide it please let me know.
- Fix compatibility with latest 20.3 alpha

Download
https://mega.nz/#!Ao8wmYqa!SV5OVVBD8UFpF...xoSIduhFDA
3y43qaherh345ewh345yh43e

- "External Accessibility Check", "Version Check"  and "Browser URL Check" will now always fail!
Trying to enable 2FA but I keep getting error "Invalid password question" after adding in OTP. This was a Bug in 19.2-19.4. I had 19.6 installed and upgraded to 20.1.27036 but I'm still getting the error. Any suggestions?
Did you use the correct format? It's working fine for me.
- Improve installer patcher, no longer attempts to open the website or check the license, also less likely to start the services

Download
https://mega.nz/#!0x83QITC!eTZcI7cDrM34m...EE8tlIvzZc
5i6ks7i453u4hwe576th43yw

Dear all.

I need help.

how to copy windows patched sc to linux?
i tried a few things but either there was no change or 404 the page didn't exist the result.

please help Smile

Thanks.
Did you patch the msi/windows installed version or did you specifically download the Linux version?