SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Arlecho's ScreenConnect 6 releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, the only way to make it work is to remove all extensions. After installing the extension, it doesn't work again. I will restore the old version until the problem resolved. I need some of the extension for remote troubleshooting.
hi, installed screenconnect 20.2.29488.7513 on ubuntu. everything is working fine but Advanced configuration editor is not working. It shows load error, single file build failed . Any help please
Hi xenia3010,
clean install or upgrade?
Ubuntu version?
Extensions?
(Feb 24, 2021, 12:31 pm)PO-Box Wrote: [ -> ]Hi xenia3010,
clean install or upgrade?
Ubuntu version?
Extensions?

Ubuntu 20.04 x64
Clean Install
Extension : Advanced config Editor.

Tried same extension on latest windows version, extension doesn't load all the configuration . Also tired same extension on trial version on windows and linux without crack, still same issue . On linux it doesn't load properly .This extension is broken after update . Previous version was working fine .
Still working perfectly with the 21.4 stable release, happy upgrades.

Give there always seems to be some questions regarding reverse proxying:
<add key="WebServerAlternateListenUri" value="http://+:501/" />
<add key="WebServerListenUri" value="http://<insert-domain-here>:501/" />
<add key="RelayListenUri" value="relay://+:500/" />
<add key="RelayAddressableUri" value="relay://<insert-domain-here>:500/" />

500 <-- this port cannot be reverse proxied, and changing it will result in all clients being unable to connect!
501 <-- reverse proxy this to 443/tcp externaly, that should allow everyone to go to https://<insert-domain-here>/

Afterwards you can use your firewall to block external access to 501/tcp
Hi Arlecho thanks, have you had problems (website is no response) with extensions are installed?
No, please disable all extensions and test again
Many thanks to @Arlecho for maintaining this tool. You are the real MVP my friend.
I have a problem installing the latest version though. I patch the installer, I stop the services by preparion the system and when I press the button to install the msi, i get this "could not start/execute the installer system.componentmodel.win32exception (0x80004005). the operation is cancelled by the user."
I tried manually running the patched installer but nothing happens.
If someone has the same problem I would appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance
FilthX
If you start the patched installer by hand does it work? (The third step just tries to start it, no special parameters or anything is used).
(Mar 15, 2021, 06:32 am)Arlecho Wrote: [ -> ]If you start the patched installer by hand does it work? (The third step just tries to start it, no special parameters or anything is used).

No. Doesn't start. tried redownloading the msi from SC and also you patcher just in case, but no luck...