SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Biggest Manga Collection 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
hmmm sadly I think the easier even though the longer solution would be to start fresh new "o" torrents...
because the scattering of missing files will be pretty hard to pinpoint assuming none of the downloaded ones are corrupted.
Wouldn't it just be easier to create a fill pack with the good files? That way we won't have to d/l all of those gigs again. If the folder names are the same, it should be easy to merge the new torrent with the old one.

I'm still downloading most of the 'o' torrents and just unselected the 0 mb files so they won't be snatched. Seems to be working so far.
It's simple, we kill batman.

Make new torrents, but label them like so:

OniichanToOokami torrent is missing files, so call the fix torrent (with only the missing files)
OniichanToOokami Makeup

Maybe include a text file that just says to copy the files into the messed up directory, overwriting as needed.

If you upload an entirely new fixed torrent with all items included, just call it:
OniichanToOokami [Fixed]

Then instruct users to start the torrent, then pause it, paste previous contents in, and recheck files.

By the way, my solution for completing the messed up torrents worked. I'm at 100% for both torrents. I found a third one to try this out on:
OsaecbrenaiToOtogi, there are a lot of jacked up files in that one. Not even sure where to start with this one. I'm going to try moving all ~ files to individual subfolders.
I too had a lot of problems with the O-series. Hash-error, read error and whatnot.

I moved the entire collection to Transmission and everything is well.
This client simply ignores the bad parts.

Will still need a fixpack to mop up the leftovers but at least this way I didn't have to force a recheck every five minutes.
(Apr 10, 2014, 15:41 pm)Luke Skywalker Wrote: [ -> ]I can get the good files again, but what do I do with them? Seed a new torrent with all of them or try to include in the already created torrents?

A "missing files" batch would be the best and less troubling solution, in my opinion.
Still, choice is yours hehe

For the people patching the glitched batches, I found that the problem is indeed caused by the 0B files, but in order to fix it, you have to skip all the files which share the same package/piece with them (utorrent for windows usually puts the files in package order, so you only have to skip the 0B files, and the files surrounding them) EDIT: A package/piece is a 8Mb/4Mb/2Mb/1Mb/512Kb chunk, not a complete manga folder; what you have to skip is the manga file above and below the 0B file (in windows) or the last manga file in the folder the 0B file is in plus the first manga file of the next manga folder in the batch (in mac)

About seeds, something has happened and I'll be away until Sunday's afternoon. I can't leave the computer on, I'm sorry. UL's will be resumed when I'm back.
(Sunday afternoon GMT+1)
(Apr 11, 2014, 07:25 am)UNobserver Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 10, 2014, 15:41 pm)Luke Skywalker Wrote: [ -> ]I can get the good files again, but what do I do with them? Seed a new torrent with all of them or try to include in the already created torrents?

A "missing files" batch would be the best and less troubling solution, in my opinion.
Still, choice is yours hehe

For the people patching the glitched batches, I found that the problem is indeed caused by the 0B files, but in order to fix it, you have to skip all the files which share the same package with them (utorrent for windows usually puts the files in package order, so you only have to skip the 0B files, and the files surrounding them)

About seeds, something has happened and I'll be away until Sunday's afternoon. I can't leave the computer on, I'm sorry. UL's will be resumed when I'm back.
(Sunday afternoon GMT+1)

You are completely correct, but a problem with this solution is that you are not downloading the completed zips directly above and below the 0B files. My solution will at least download them, and so far they complete integrity check. I haven't done extensive testing yet.
Hi everyone! Vacations are over (for now), so, back to "work" Smile

For what I read in here the best for most of the people is to create a "fixes" torrent for O. I just need someone to confirm if my list for that torrent is correct. Here it is

OchitekitaRyuuouToHorobiyukuMajoNoKuni-c04
OiraHoukagoWakadaishou-v02
Onidere-v01
Onidere-v08
OneOuts-v01
OneOuts-v04c31
OneOuts-v13
OnepunchMan ONE - 31 to 45
OneTwoThree-c01to05
Onidere-v01
Onidere-v08
OnihimeVS-v01
OniisamaE-v01
OniisamaE-v03
OokikuFurikabutte-v19b
Ooku-v04a
OresamaTeacher-v09
OresamaTeacher-v15
OresamaTeacher-v13a
OresamaTeacher-v13b
OresamaTeacher-v17c95
OresamaTeacher-v17c97
OresamaTeacher-v17c99
Orange-TakanoIchigo-c09
Orange-TakanoIchigo-c10
Orefeti - c01 to 06
OreGaOjouSamaGakkouNiShominSampleToshiteRachiraretaKen-v02
OreGaOjouSamaGakkouNiShominSampleToshiteRachiraretaKen-v03
OreMonogatari-v02b
Ore X Yome - c01to06
Orion - c01 to 06
OsuKarateBu-v06
OsuKarateBu-v07
OsuKarateBu-v08
OtakuNoMusumeSan-v01
OtakuNoMusumeSan-v02
OtakuNoMusumeSan-v11b
Otoyomegatari-v04a
Otogi Matsuri - v02
Otogi Matsuri - v08
Otogi Matsuri - v09
OtogiNoMachiNoRena-v01
OtokoNoKoNiToriko-v01
OtomariHoney-v01
OtomeCake-c01to09-Extra
OtonaPink-v01
OtoXMaho-v03
OukeNoMonshou-v01
OukeNoMonshou-v04
OukeNoMonshou-v10
Ou To Hiyaku - c01 to 08
OverRev-v05
OverRev-v06
OverRev-v07b
OverDrive-v05
OverSteam-c01to14
OverTime-v01
OyayubihimeInfinity-v03
OyayubihimeInfinity-v05
Oyaji-v01
OyayubihimeInfinity-v03
OyayubihimeInfinity-v05
OzanariDungeon-v10

I also have problems with old ones, A, M, N, etc, but I think everyone only have problems with O, right?
(Apr 22, 2014, 01:50 am)Luke Skywalker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone! Vacations are over (for now), so, back to "work" Smile

For what I read in here the best for most of the people is to create a "fixes" torrent for O. I just need someone to confirm if my list for that torrent is correct. Here it is

OchitekitaRyuuouToHorobiyukuMajoNoKuni-c04
OiraHoukagoWakadaishou-v02
Onidere-v01
Onidere-v08
OneOuts-v01
OneOuts-v04c31
OneOuts-v13
OnepunchMan ONE - 31 to 45
OneTwoThree-c01to05
Onidere-v01
Onidere-v08
OnihimeVS-v01
OniisamaE-v01
OniisamaE-v03
OokikuFurikabutte-v19b
Ooku-v04a
OresamaTeacher-v09
OresamaTeacher-v15
OresamaTeacher-v13a
OresamaTeacher-v13b
OresamaTeacher-v17c95
OresamaTeacher-v17c97
OresamaTeacher-v17c99
Orange-TakanoIchigo-c09
Orange-TakanoIchigo-c10
Orefeti - c01 to 06
OreGaOjouSamaGakkouNiShominSampleToshiteRachiraretaKen-v02
OreGaOjouSamaGakkouNiShominSampleToshiteRachiraretaKen-v03
OreMonogatari-v02b
Ore X Yome - c01to06
Orion - c01 to 06
OsuKarateBu-v06
OsuKarateBu-v07
OsuKarateBu-v08
OtakuNoMusumeSan-v01
OtakuNoMusumeSan-v02
OtakuNoMusumeSan-v11b
Otoyomegatari-v04a
Otogi Matsuri - v02
Otogi Matsuri - v08
Otogi Matsuri - v09
OtogiNoMachiNoRena-v01
OtokoNoKoNiToriko-v01
OtomariHoney-v01
OtomeCake-c01to09-Extra
OtonaPink-v01
OtoXMaho-v03
OukeNoMonshou-v01
OukeNoMonshou-v04
OukeNoMonshou-v10
Ou To Hiyaku - c01 to 08
OverRev-v05
OverRev-v06
OverRev-v07b
OverDrive-v05
OverSteam-c01to14
OverTime-v01
OyayubihimeInfinity-v03
OyayubihimeInfinity-v05
Oyaji-v01
OyayubihimeInfinity-v03
OyayubihimeInfinity-v05
OzanariDungeon-v10

I also have problems with old ones, A, M, N, etc, but I think everyone only have problems with O, right?

Ok so the thing is here you listed all of the 0kb sized files that indeed are causing problems however there are several of the files around each one of these that seem "corrupted" in the sense where they cannot fully download even though they have normal sizes. This is mainly why I suggested full new torrents however I do hope I am wrong! If anyone has better input!

PS: I have not checked A,M,N etc however there have been no problems downloading them so I can suppose that at least there are no "corrupted" files although there may be 0kb files also. Could you give me an example of one of these files just to know if they are indeed missing or 0kb.
(Apr 22, 2014, 02:12 am)yarrick64 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so the thing is here you listed all of the 0kb sized files that indeed are causing problems however there are several of the files around each one of these that seem "corrupted" in the sense where they cannot fully download even though they have normal sizes. This is mainly why I suggested full new torrents however I do hope I am wrong! If anyone has better input!

PS: I have not checked A,M,N etc however there have been no problems downloading them so I can suppose that at least there are no "corrupted" files although there may be 0kb files also. Could you give me an example of one of these files just to know if they are indeed missing or 0kb.

The thing is, that the files aren't corrupted per se, It is the piece which holds the 0B archive that usually gets corrupted. What I did to bypass this problem was to DL the batch without the archives below and above the 0B piece and then DL'ing only the missing pieces of the batch in a Mac. This allowed me to DL the surrounding files properly.
If you're a windows user, I read some posts talking about something called "transmission". Ask those users about it, since it may also let you bypass this problem.
Good luck mate!
(Apr 22, 2014, 05:25 am)UNobserver Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, that the files aren't corrupted per se, It is the piece which holds the 0B archive that usually gets corrupted. What I did to bypass this problem was to DL the batch without the archives below and above the 0B piece and then DL'ing only the missing pieces of the batch in a Mac. This allowed me to DL the surrounding files properly.
If you're a windows user, I read some posts talking about something called "transmission". Ask those users about it, since it may also let you bypass this problem.
Good luck mate!

I tried downloading only the "near 0kb files" on another computer with windows and Have been able without problem! I am now synchronizing the folders so it works gents sorry for the confusion I now fully support the repair torrent instead of a brand new one!

Thanks UNobserver
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35