SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Biggest Manga Collection 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Please seed torrent Ble to Blue. Trying to finish Bleach(Stuck @ 99.6%)
Thank you.
(Apr 09, 2014, 17:06 pm)UNobserver Wrote: [ -> ]I solved this case by removing what I had perfectly DL'ed of the torrent and DLing only the conflictive part separately on another computer. Then I merged both parts, removing the uncompleted files in the first DL and putting the files of the 2nd DL instead.
Wow that seems complicated gonna hope it fixes itself for now...

(Apr 09, 2014, 17:06 pm)UNobserver Wrote: [ -> ]Quick request: Could anyone seed Labian to Lass? I'm at 99.5% Kimiiro to KimiNo would be also appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Tell me if you need any reseed. I have everything up to Kimiiro and the majority up to Ousama to Oz. Now I'm mainly seeding M, N and O torrents.

I'm seeding those and BleToBlu, let me know when you have them so I can take other requests!

I on the otherhand have problems with a few torrentz if anyone can help seed them I'll be able to fullfill more requests

Ai
Al-Am
Ar
At-Az
BbToBg
Bla
BmToBokuT
BreToBy
CiToCm
Co
Da
DcToDen
DfToDn
Do
Ea-El
Em-Er
Es-Ez
FaToFe
FiToFl
FoToFr
Fu
GanToGek
GenToGeu
GlaToGol
GonToGr
GsToGy
H0toAhitoku
HanauToHand
HotarubiToHouou
JolyneToJun
KabeNoToK-On-Comic
KimiNoToKimiWa
KindgomOfToKinkyori
LastToLegend

thanks guys have a good one apologies for the long post!
#$#+*%

I had a problem with the HDD and had to run CheckDisk on it. Windows told me that it did recovered everything, but not!!! Thanks Windows!

I'm gonna try to fix it really fast (I'll have to manually look at every file). Or else you'll have to wait a week since I'm going on vacation on Friday.
Router crashing, utorrent misbehaving.

Moved everything to transmission, built a new router.

All good and running. Currently set to max 100mbit to fill missing. Will be set back to 20 mbit when things quiet down.

Only running fills for torrents requested on page 7 and 8 (That i have).

The files I would like help with are (in descending order of completeness):
99% AL-Am
99% Da
96% BreToBy
96% Do
93% BbToBg
92% DfToDn
92% GonToGr
89% Ar
85% BmToBokuT
85% Ea-El
84% Bla
84% At-Az
84% Co
82% GlaToGol
74% FoToFr
74% FaToFe
71% GenToGeu
69% Ai
44% CiToCm
35% DcToDen
32% Fu
27% Em-Er
17% FiToFl
1% Es-Ez
I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so I cant help you, for me you'll to wait a week.
Don't worry man.
I have every batch he's asking for. Have a nice holiday, luke!
Smile now I can rest in peace in the middle of the nature
As far as the OniichanToOokami and OokamiToOperation file errors are concerned, I'm testing out a simpler solution to the ~ files. I've relocated the files with ~ into their own individual subfolders using the client. This seems to be fixing the problem, but the files with ~ in them are listed as size 0, so it's confusing.

I think that the reason for the inconsistency in errors on the torrent are a result of the randomness of the torrent structure. What I mean is that your torrent will error out when it tries to actually download the problem files, but otherwise will be just fine downloading the rest of the torrent. If you are having problems collecting the rest of the torrent, skip the entire directory that has any ~ files, then try to use a solution for that directory after everything else is downloaded.

It seems like nobody has correctly downloaded the file OniisamaE-v02.cbz, so nobody is serving it, and I can't test if this solution works. OokamiToOperation has one seeder listed, so I'll see if that pulls through. I had to stop the file I wanted to relocated (Don't download), then relocate, then resume, which forced a check of the entire torrent. Will update with results.

Structure:
torrent OniichanToOokami:
OniisamaE-c01to17\OniisamaE-v02.cbz
OniisamaE-c01to17\v1\ONIISA~1.CBZ
OniisamaE-c01to17\v3\ONIISA~3.CBZ

torrent OokamiToOperation:
Ooku-c01to18\normal files
Ooku-c01to18\v1\OOKU-V~1.CBZ
Another thing that no one has mentioned (though it's probably just understood) is that the folders with 0 mb files are missing chapters/volumes of the manga. For example, Otaku No Musume San is missing volumes 1 and 2. (Which correspond to the two 0 mb files in that folder.) Sad
I can get the good files again, but what do I do with them? Seed a new torrent with all of them or try to include in the already created torrents?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35