SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Biggest Manga Collection 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(Oct 30, 2014, 01:38 am)Luke Skywalker Wrote: [ -> ]If you still need a reseed for Ct to Cy next week, just tell me.

I'm still on vacation… Smile

Thanks, I'd really appreciate that Smile
No problem. There are good seeders in here, but I they can't do it, I'll step forward.
Wow, I'm glad I came across this massive collection. Ever since Mangatraders went down I've had a lot of problems getting new manga to read. I heard there was going to be a massive torrent but it either never came to fruition or quickly died.

And that's a big problem with those huge torrents, people don't seed them. You'll get 1,000 leachers for every seeder and the torrent quickly dies. The best torrents I've ever seen were massive collections by clearly impassioned people that just get tired of everyone leaching, it's a damn shame. I really like this system you have set up Luke, I plan on downloading it all and seeding with everyone else here.

Spectacular job, really, you went above and beyond and I truly do appreciate it.

(Jun 09, 2014, 22:33 pm)yothp2p Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Luke:

This is the Der to Dev torrent:
https://mega.co.nz/#!DJ4nRaRZ!fxfRC5EES-...N21VH0ROFY

These are all the 190 torrent files in case you want to keep them with your collection :
https://mega.co.nz/#!HcR3jCSR!eiNlZwzANC...e9fdHC8tLE

Thanks so much for reseeding!
Big Grin

Built upon this guys work here. This file contains all the torrent files except Shitasaki to Short, Shorty to Show, and Shrine to Sidonia. Kept giving me 'file not found' errors. Weird.

https://mega.co.nz/#!b9ZGxDwT!ROAjDvSBpf...SEKDJW-djw
Awesome job jman377355!

I'm seeding Ct to cy as soon as I sync my manga HD.

Could anyone seed these six batches? I have every of these well over 50% but DL speed is below 1k at its best.

SailorToSai
SeijouToSeishun
ShitasakiToShort
ShortyToShow
SleeperToSokubaku
SolaToSora

Thanks mates!
(Oct 30, 2014, 20:05 pm)jman377355 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I'm glad I came across this massive collection. Ever since Mangatraders went down I've had a lot of problems getting new manga to read. I heard there was going to be a massive torrent but it either never came to fruition or quickly died.

And that's a big problem with those huge torrents, people don't seed them. You'll get 1,000 leachers for every seeder and the torrent quickly dies. The best torrents I've ever seen were massive collections by clearly impassioned people that just get tired of everyone leaching, it's a damn shame. I really like this system you have set up Luke, I plan on downloading it all and seeding with everyone else here.

Spectacular job, really, you went above and beyond and I truly do appreciate it.

Built upon this guys work here. This file contains all the torrent files except Shitasaki to Short, Shorty to Show, and Shrine to Sidonia. Kept giving me 'file not found' errors. Weird.

https://mega.co.nz/#!b9ZGxDwT!ROAjDvSBpf...SEKDJW-djw

Thanks jman.
Yes, it was almost 2 years, every day downloading and organising, almost 2 hours per day, almost no vacation, it was like a drug, I would wake up and jumped to "work". I'm truly pleased to share this collection with people like you.
If you can please help sharing it more. Good seeders are never enough. Like I said before, about 75% of this collection is from MangaTraders. Thanks MangaTraders!
And also thanks to everyone that is helping seeding. With you guys I can sleep with a smile "job done".

(Oct 31, 2014, 14:33 pm)UNobserver Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome job jman377355!

I'm seeding Ct to cy as soon as I sync my manga HD.

Could anyone seed these six batches? I have every of these well over 50% but DL speed is below 1k at its best.

SailorToSai
SeijouToSeishun
ShitasakiToShort
ShortyToShow
SleeperToSokubaku
SolaToSora

Thanks mates!

Like I always say, if you can't get seeders in one week, just tell me and I'll do it.
Hiya

Thanks for the torrents. I can convert them to mobi and read them on my Kobo.

I am currently stuck on LianToLimiter (I only want the Liar Game section of the torrent). Can someone please seed?

Also, thanks for making cbz files of the fourth Kaiji manga. Do you have plans to post up cbz versions of the first 3 manga volumes.....as well as doing more Akagi.....please?

Thanks
(Nov 14, 2014, 17:47 pm)ecco1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya

I am currently stuck on LianToLimiter (I only want the Liar Game section of the torrent). Can someone please seed?

Also, thanks for making cbz files of the fourth Kaiji manga. Do you have plans to post up cbz versions of the first 3 manga volumes.....as well as doing more Akagi.....please?

Thanks

I'll start ULing it tomorrow. Cya!
(Nov 14, 2014, 17:47 pm)ecco1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya

Thanks

I don't plan to upload more manga in the near future, I had my share of manga for this life Smile

You'll have to search on other sites. Try for example Mangafox.com or the scanlators sites.

bye
Great work guys. I've been downloading for 2 weeks, Still have 149 files downloading. Please seed.

How do I list the 149 files without writing them down manually?
Hi Pakkit…

You can do a screenshot of the remaining torrents.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35