SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Biggest Manga Collection 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Are you only looking for specific batches or do you intend on getting the whole collection? Because it might be an idea to only download what you know I can provide to speed you up if you're wanting the whole collection. =)

It's just that some of these torrents have been downloading on my end for over 7 months now and only trickled in until Luke started providing seeds throughout the alphabet. =)

It would be no bother for me to do the same for you.
From tonight I will have stopped seeding B through G and I'll be seeding the complete H through J plus whatever I have of K. I imagine I'll be seeding these for at least a month as they upload to my cloud.

=)

See my list for what I have of K in a few comments previous to this one.

Wink

(Just trying to keep everyone up to date on my activities)
Reseeding K's
Great! =)

Had a bit of a laptop death so I've moved everything onto my PC and it's taking a while to set up. But once all the data has rechecked I'll have what I said before reseeding too.

=)
Okay. Got all K's, seeding those by tomorrow. Still seeding all of H to J as well.

So in total that'll be all H up to and including all of K.

(Thanks for the K reseed Luke)

I'll be stuck seeding H to K for about a month since I'm away as I've said and it'll take a while for so many to upload to my cloud service. I won't even have Internet so here's hoping I don't miss L or M whilst I'm gone.

Wink

Dammit, having to redownload a bunch of K's. After I moved it to my seed location I had to recheck and a bunch of them went back down to like 20%... I'm not sure why this is happening, I rechecked it before the move and it was 100%. Had to restart my computer and these randomly decided to go down to 20% (ish)... I'm kind of confused about it tbh.

I don't know why this keeps happening but I've noticed that it happens to a few I've confirmed as 100% before too though not as dramatically. Is this typical behaviour? Because it's nearly always like 8mb or 16mb so even though they've been at 100% they go back down to 99.9%. Currently this has happened to the following ones I've been trying to reseed:

Ak
An
FoToFr
GonToGr

The K's I've already downloaded are downloading again. Wink

It seems like a really random error. =/
Sorry everyone, all my seeds are down and I can't download either. Having a LOT of computer problems and I'll let you know once I can take requests again and once I can put up what I had seeding again.

Horrible timing on my end with me going away since my projector just died too... that's my laptop dead, my PC dead and now my only way of watching videos dead too... the first thing I'll sort out is the torrenting issues and I'll be back online ASAP to help out with this collection.

I've got a few things to try yet before I give up on this PC but with me going away in a few days and a fresh install of Windows taking a while to fully set up and rechecking the torrents to get them ready to seed and all that it might not be until I get back in a couple of weeks that I can seed again

=(

I'll keep you posted. Sorry for the triple post, thought it best I keep you updated.
Re-seeding L's & M's
(Jun 08, 2015, 03:23 am)ILuke Skywalker Wrote: [ -> ]Re-seeding L's & M's

Thank you. Downloading now. =P
Hey Luke,

I fly out today and I'm back on the 20th.

These are the L to M I haven't managed to grab:

LabianToLass - 1.81gb to go
LegendToLFO - 3.02gb to go
MasakadouToMayoi - 3.14gb to go
MeganilbonrokuToMeOTojite - 3.40gb to go
MidoriToMintNa - 2.56gb to go
MitsuaitoMNo - 1.32gb to go
MoeHanToMonkey - 2.89gb to go
MonochromeToMoon - 3.03gb to go
MouseToMukuchi - 124mb to go

Like I say I'll be back on the 20th so hopefully you won't have moved on by then and I'll have a chance to get these so I can seed them. =)

Thanks a lot man, laters
Got all of L and M now.

I'm having a forced recheck of everything I've downloaded and a lot of them are coming up as missing 8mb even though I've completed the download several times now.

I have no idea what's going on but I'll give you a list once I have one to give as I may need these to be reseeded for a few minutes each until I confirm them as 100%, I can't exactly reseed if they're not finished... it's only a few though but it's the same ones again and again and it doesn't seem to matter which torrent program I use but I'll make a point of checking on that later.

I now have only 33 more torrents of the 264 to go as I've had a lot of them finish in this last week.

I will give a list soon once all of these have rechecked and I can know for sure what I actually have as 100%.

Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35