SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Biggest Manga Collection 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Been awhile since I've been in this thread. I've been trying to get all the torrents to a 3:1 ratio, got most of the way there. Anyone need anything in particular? Right now I'm just seeding whatever is below 3:1
(Jun 25, 2015, 19:15 pm)jman377355 Wrote: [ -> ]Been awhile since I've been in this thread. I've been trying to get all the torrents to a 3:1 ratio, got most of the way there. Anyone need anything in particular? Right now I'm just seeding whatever is below 3:1

Doggigal wanted ParabellumToPast and SailorToSai but I couldn't provide them at the time, but I'm going to PM Doggigal about it now and seed those. Wink

I have two request types.

These downloaded to 100% but when rechecked after being moved to a seed location decided to become 99% with like 8mb missing, it's a random error but it's the same ones doing it each time and I've tried different torrent programs *shrugs* (it's a little annoying as they seem to have to redownload those last few mbs each time before I can seed them). These would only need to be seeded for a very short while and I can be the seed then:

An
DcToDen
MidoriToMintNa
SuperToSystem

Here's the list of things I actually need though:

Show Content

By all means whatever you would like to share with me would be appreciated, once these 28 listed in the 'spoiler' are finished I'll have them all and I can work on seeding them like you have too. =)

---- Happy to take seed requests again btw but instead of posting my 100% finished list like I was I'm now just listing what I don't have like in this post, if it isn't on that list I can provide it ----

=)
Just started up most of those Feifmore, only missing some of the O's. I got rid of them because I was tired of the constant errors.
(Jun 26, 2015, 17:37 pm)jman377355 Wrote: [ -> ]Just started up most of those Feifmore, only missing some of the O's. I got rid of them because I was tired of the constant errors.

Awesome. I'll let you know when these torrents that have been at halt for ages have finished thanks to your seed. I understand people had issues with the O's before and that's why there's an OFixes torrent.

But if I get even 1 torrent closer to having this finished I'm happy.

=)
Okay. The epic tale that is downloading this dramatically large collection is coming to an end. I only have 2 more to get and I'm 100% complete with these 264 torrents.

There have been a few bumps here and there on my end caused by corrupted pieces and computer problems that forced me to delete all incomplete files (I'm using BitTorrent so that's all the files that are .!bt) and once I deleted those and they downloaded again they were okay.

Yet there are several of these torrents I cannot seed because no matter which program I use when I recheck the files after I've copied them to the seed location it deletes a few mb off the top and leaves me at 99.9% even though if I copy that whole folder first and test the files affected (that suddenly lose a few mb) they are perfectly fine before the recheck. So whilst I have them at 100% I just can't offer these few torrents that do this as seeds. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I will happily keep trying until I can actually offer all of these torrents upon request.

I actually didn't come across any issues with the 0 byte files within the O's like some had before me (as mentioned earlier in this thread), no error messages or anything so it was as simple as downloading the OFixes torrent to get the few manga files (cbr/cbz) that were at 0 bytes in the O torrents affected by this 0 byte issue.

So, once I have managed to download these two, I'm done:

OsaecbrenaiToOtogi
OtokogokoroToOttori

I just want to take the time now to thank everyone who has helped and if anyone wants or needs anything I will keep popping in to this forum to help. So, if you have a seed request just post it or PM me and I'll jump right on it. =)
Yep. 100% finished now. I'm subscribed to replies so I get an email if there's a post. Thanks again to everyone.

xD
(Jul 13, 2015, 07:00 am)Feifmore Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. 100% finished now. I'm subscribed to replies so I get an email if there's a post. Thanks again to everyone.

xD

Can you upload these?

HajimariToHajishi

HanamachiToHanatsuki
ImmortalToInGrid
NabariToNajica
NabariToNajica
NakanmonToNanChan
NandemoToNaruto
Needless0ToNeko
NemunokiToNewCentury
NewGrapplerToNGxBaby
NibiiroToNise
NishikaidanToNocturne
NodameToNoru
NudeToNyotai
PerfectToPhantom
PrincessToProfessor
ProjectToPsyren
RandomToRaubritter
ReallyToRed
RegattaToRenaiKyoutei
RgToRock
RockmanToRorona
RRRtoRuu
RyoToRyuu
Seed please

HajimariToHajishi
HanamachiToHanatsuki
ImmortalToInGrid
NabariToNajica
NabariToNajica
NakanmonToNanChan
NandemoToNaruto
Needless0ToNeko
NemunokiToNewCentury
NewGrapplerToNGxBaby
NibiiroToNise
NishikaidanToNocturne
NodameToNoru
NudeToNyotai
PerfectToPhantom
PrincessToProfessor
ProjectToPsyren
RandomToRaubritter
ReallyToRed
RegattaToRenaiKyoutei
RgToRock
RockmanToRorona
RRRtoRuu
RyoToRyuu
(Jun 25, 2015, 19:15 pm)jman377355 Wrote: [ -> ]Been awhile since I've been in this thread. I've been trying to get all the torrents to a 3:1 ratio, got most of the way there. Anyone need anything in particular? Right now I'm just seeding whatever is below 3:1

Hi !

If you could re-seed the following, this would be greatly appreciated !

Ak

At-Az
BanToBat
Bla
BmToBokuT
Do
GhToGi
H0toAhitoku
HajimariToHajishi
HanamachiToHanatsuki
HanauToHand
HarapekoToHarvest
HashireToHayate
HazamaToHelios
HellToHer
HighToHiiro
HilzuruToHimeyaka

Cheers
I think your best bet would be able to find someone that has a seedbox that has 2 TB of disk space, and ask him to download and seed it.

Seedboxes are your best bet here, due to their high upload and download nature.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35