SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Biggest Manga Collection 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(Aug 15, 2014, 06:56 am)Luke Skywalker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 15, 2014, 04:10 am)Librarian13 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem (and perhaps pleasure) of a collection this size is that there are far too many books to actually ever read them all. I have the same problem with music and video - so much I like, but no time to listen/watch.

I have two possible solutions for that "problem". First I'm going to read and watch has much as I can and then pass it to my son for him to continue the "work" Wink

If he doesn't want to do that, then I intended to born in my family in my next life, then I can resume the "work" Angel

I only hope that I don't born as an animal in my next life, that way I'm screwed Sad

You too, huh? Forget bedtime stories for kids, it's going to be Manga Wink

I use the entire thing like a library, sometimes I just go skim the synopsis and find something I like, or else I browse the titles and randomly pick something to start reading. For now I'm just sticking to completed series (complete translation and completed work), that way I can actually end the series before moving on to another. Oneshots are another great thing to include in a lineup. This way you are never stuck on more than a couple of mangas, waiting for continuation.

When it comes to the big three+ series like Naruto, it's at least easy to keep track of where you are in the reading.

Unfortunately for me with the speeds, I'm still mudding my way through the S's Sad I can't seed on the weekends either, due to shared usage, so I've been making up for lost time at night. Luke, I haven't been continuing my cataloging due to work demands and such, so that is on hold for now. My offer still stands, don't think I haven't forgotten Big Grin Great job btw finishing your uploads!

To everyone out there, thanks for all your support with this series, it's lovely to see something like this continue to survive. Keep requesting, and we'll keep seeding as needed. I can't blanket seed, but am more than happy to fill individual requests!
To pick Manga I 'm building all the library in Delicious Library, for me the best DB manager ever (only for Mac), I already started it but I'm only in "A" Smile)

That way I can read the reviews and pick the ones I want to read but sometimes I go to myanimelist and take a look at the Top Manga and recommendations from previous Manga that I loved.

Like you Spydirman, generally I only read completed Mangas.

The big ones I have to make pauses. I'm now with 3x3 Eyes, it's very, very good, but also very big, so I alternate it with other small mangas.

I also thank everyone that help in seeding, I can do it, but only in emergencies, since I'm still saturated from this "job".
264 torrents....

Well time for yet another external drive....

(Sep 16, 2014, 02:19 am)Luke Skywalker Wrote: [ -> ]To pick Manga I 'm building all the library in Delicious Library, for me the best DB manager ever (only for Mac), I already started it but I'm only in "A" Smile)

Just realized that this is Mac only. Guess I'm stuck with library thing. They don't like my tagging though....
The best alternative in windows for Delicious Library that I found was MediaMan
http://www.imediaman.com

Didn't try it very hard but it looked ok, but definitely Delicious Library is the most simple and beautiful.
ok.thanks

I'm using Pinboard.in to instead of deli.co.us.
(Sep 16, 2014, 15:37 pm)Luke Skywalker Wrote: [ -> ]The best alternative in windows for Delicious Library that I found was MediaMan
http://www.imediaman.com

I saw that but I would rather have something on line instead of local copies. Both to index and to store. Thanks though.
Angel seeders for HightoHiiro please!
thanks!Heart
Hello mates!
I've just finished DL ing the last batches available.
Still there are 14 that either haven't got seeders or the speed doesn't rise over 2kb/s (with a mean of 0.7 Kb/s). Could anyone seed the following?:

SailorToSai
SeijouToSeishun
SekaiToSengoku
SenichiyatoSentimenta
ShinToShissou
ShitasakiToShort
ShortyToShow
ShrineToSidonia
SleeperToSokubaku
SolaToSora
SpiralToSteam
SteelToSugar
YiBiToYooAh
ZaiakuToZeni

If the batch you need isn't up there, ask me for a reseed at [snipped]
Please reseed Biggest Manga Collection 2013 - Ct to Cy
If you still need a reseed for Ct to Cy next week, just tell me.

I'm still on vacation… Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35