SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Biggest Manga Collection 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Pleeeease, re-seed of Biggest Manga Collection 2013 - Kiseiju Kitchen. Thank you!
Good evening mates!

I hate to make such a big request, but I want to empty my laptop from the rest of torrents I had queued so I can move all the seeds to my PC. I'm already ULing some of the M batches from my PC, (Dunno which ones, I'm on my laptop now).
Speed is +/- 800 Kb/s, so it's definitely an improvement.

This is the thing: I had the following torrents stuck at 90% (Kimiiro at 50, but it has been going for three weeks), so i'd like someone to reseed them:
- Kimiiro to Kimi No
- Kimi to Kingdom
- Kodomo to Koi
- Koi beta to Koi Ni
- Koi No to Koi Wo
- Legend to LFO
- Love Aquarium To Love Hustler

I'll give reseeds for batches from 0123 to Kimiiro to anyone willing to help me complete these batches. Reseeding will start when these are finished, because I need to set up the external hard drive I use for the manga files in the PC. PM me if you wanna arrange a reseed.

Thank you all.
Huh I'm not receiving again the posts in here! Is that also happening with anyone else?

Anyway, just let me end finishing posting O (one or two more days) and I'll reseed K and the other requests.
I also don't receive any notifications from suprbay or this thread.
I dunno what could have caused this.
Amazing collection you have uploaded, Luke.
Really good work. Smile Thanks a lot.
Hi, love the work you're doing, but I'm having problems with your torrents lately and I've tried to use 2 torrent clients to download the O series with significant difficultly. I don't know what you're doing differently, but I keep getting the following errors:

1. Tiaxti - torrents refuse to start because there is an existing file with incorrect file size. This has happened for ALL of the O updates you've released so far and maybe a couple of the Ns. I have gone in to the properties and I see duplicate files with 0KB, which I have tried to uncheck, but they won't start. I have never had a problem with Tiaxti until roughly the start of the O series.

2. uTorrent - the torrents start, but repeatedly fail the hash checks. I've tried everything the web has to say about this issue, but I keep running into them, and all 4 of my stalled downloads are at 96%+. And the ones that do complete have several files that are at 0KB in each torrent (which is reflective of the issue in Tiaxti)

Something has seemingly changed with how you set up the torrents/magnet links recently, which is causing these issues. Please look into this and keep up the great work.

EDIT - I have looked into the torrents a little further and it seems that a lot of the files that are 0 KB are oddly named like ONIISA~1.cbr and the torrent client prioritizes those over the true file, which is causing the failures in the respective torrent clients.

EDIT EDIT - I have tried disabling the offending files in both torrent clients, but no effect.
Hello poonstevek I am also having a similar problems to yours with utorrent only for the O series, the downloads stop I am force to Force Re-Check every hour or so and even once I finished the download some files are here but are empty! for example I have finished downloading the OrangeToOre but the "Orefeti" file weighs 0KB there are many more in various O downloads I just gave this one as an example.

EDIT: The utorrent error that appears is "Error: element not found" and the download pauses and turns red unless I force recheck and it starts downloading again until it redoes the same thing
yarrick, other person,

I'm getting the same error, using uTorrent, not a big deal since I'll just recheck it and it will usually go smoothly from there on. I initially thought it was my external that I'm downloading to, because it's named "Elements" lol. For me, a recheck will usually fix whatever is going on.

To everyone else,

I wanted to be able to seed whatever people needed to makeup, but I'm staying at a friend's house until I can get my own place after moving cities. I can't use his bandwidth like I would my own, so helping make up, currently, is out of the question. Once I get settled (might be a couple of months), seeding will resume. Before I moved cities, I removed all torrent limits since I wouldn't be using my isp anymore. Kept that going for a couple of weeks, hope you guys enjoyed the extra bandwidth while it lasted.

Updates will come as it can.
(Apr 07, 2014, 13:47 pm)spydyrman Wrote: [ -> ]yarrick, other person,

I'm getting the same error, using uTorrent, not a big deal since I'll just recheck it and it will usually go smoothly from there on. I initially thought it was my external that I'm downloading to, because it's named "Elements" lol. For me, a recheck will usually fix whatever is going on.

I have tried rechecking and force starting so many times over the past couple weeks and it still persists. It also does not solve the issues of the multiple empty (0KB) files that remain of which i have more than 20.
Hey mates:
I'm using Utorrent and I'm having the same problem too, particularly with Oniichan to Okami, Okami to Operation, Otokogokoro to Ottori and Ousama to Oz batches.
What I'm doing to treat it is, as previously stated, rechecking when it says it can't encounter the files, or forcing DL when it says hash fail.

I blame it mostly on those 0B torrents, since in the batch Ookami to operation I could DL every piece but the one which stored a 0B file plus one part of a manga. I solved this case by removing what I had perfectly DL'ed of the torrent and DLing only the conflictive part separately on another computer. Then I merged both parts, removing the uncompleted files in the first DL and putting the files of the 2nd DL instead.

So far, none of the other torrents have given a similar error, but constantly having to recheck/restart the torrent is pretty annoying.

Quick request: Could anyone seed Labian to Lass? I'm at 99.5% Kimiiro to KimiNo would be also appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Tell me if you need any reseed. I have everything up to Kimiiro and the majority up to Ousama to Oz. Now I'm mainly seeding M, N and O torrents.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35