SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Biggest Manga Collection 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
You're the only person crazy enough to have done this that I can find and I'm so friggin' glad another person has a batch mentality like myself.
=)

100% Finished List - can reseed these but not too many at once, just ask (I'd prefer a PM or email):

Show Content

I'll try to add to that list as and when I manage to fully get each batch until I'm certain I've got them all and can supply a reseed upon request. It's also useful if you can't be bothered typing the name of your seed request so you can copy + paste from that lol. But I'm not much of a forum user so it's unlikely I'll respond super quickly if it is weeks from now. If there's any not mentioned I don't have them yet, I have about 160 to go and more than a few with little or no activity.
=)

Lukeskywalker, here's a reseed request like you said to do in your PM. =)

The first 10 I can't get, alphabetically, are:

Completion % / Data to go
FaToFe                       99.9% / 8mb
HazameToHelios         86.4% / 696mb
HellToHer                   96.1% / 184mb
HighToHiiro                91.9% / 416mb
HistorieToHito            75.0% / 1.37gb
HitomiToHoly              24.0% / 3.78gb
HomeToHonjitsu         85.3% / 728mb
HonkiToHosutan         93.8% / 328mb

=)

As a point of note I now have everything up to but NOT including FaToFe so don't be afraid to ask for a seed (click on the 'Show' button above for a full list).
So basically everything from 0 to the end of E. Eventually this sentence will simply read - I have everything. =)
I decided to reseed all of the collection again. Starting with all 0123 and A.
Sweet! It's a genuinely awesome thread. I read through and people were very nice and helpful. =)

Is the issue with the O's resolved or should I still keep my eye out for it?
Seeding Bs.

(Apr 11, 2015, 12:20 pm)Feifmore Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet! It's a genuinely awesome thread. I read through and people were very nice and helpful. =)

Is the issue with the O's resolved or should I still keep my eye out for it?

I think there was other user seeding the O correctly.
Thank you. I'll commence download the moment I get home and let you know when I'm done. I'll leave them seeding for a week once I'm done as fast as I am able.

Unfortunately it will be a little intermittent as I take my internet with me everywhere I go (as we discussed in PM) the only downside to using your phone as your access point other than the 6Mbs max speed I'm limited to with 4G (since I couldn't afford to download more than I do anyway just in HDD costs) but it'll be solid when I'm at home, which is a lot as I'm the shut-in type. But at the least I've proven that 3 Mobile do actually mean 'unlimited' data, my usage has both shocked and impressed the staff in the past. lol

It's annoying because I'd love to be a power seeder for this. The Dropbox web seeding thing I mentioned is a no-starter for several obvious reasons that I was too enthusiastic to realise. haha

At the very least I'll keep hold of these manga and make sure they're safe in case I'm ever needed to supply them for anyone. =)

I thought the issue with the O's was the non-downloading/damaged files and that's why I found an OFixes in my list? Or is that resolved? If I encounter that issue I'm supposed to skip the downloads on the file above and below the 0 byte one, right? Then simply merge the OFixes with the affected folders and the job's a good one?

Just making sure that's the right way to go and that the landscape hasn't changed in the last 3/4 months since the last reply before myself.

I've had a lot of friends with no download ability (or restricted access, student types and the like) super excited about this manga collection. They're all impressed and awe inspired by this collection. A few were a little concerned about your mental health but I told them to shut up and that the end is nigh and when zombies take over they'll be at my house powering laptops with a bicycle set up to a dynamo and then they'll be glad for it.

Working on an actually complete DC and Marvel collection that consists of all anime, comics, films, etc. not sure I'll get it finished but it's a dream and I found several good torrents for the comic collections.

Ah crap, I'm manic aren't I and typing away too much... shutting up. =P

=)
Please seed: HashireToHayate and SailorToSai
(Apr 12, 2015, 14:15 pm)doggigal Wrote: [ -> ]Please seed: HashireToHayate and SailorToSai

I can seed HashireToHayate when I get home in half an hour. And I'll concentrate my bandwidth to just that one torrent for you for a day or two. Are you able to seed after for a few days at least so Luke can concentrate on working his way through the alphabet which then better puts me in a place to help other requests as they come in?

Obviously my seeding isn't contingent on that.
=)
(Apr 12, 2015, 14:42 pm)Feifmore Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 12, 2015, 14:15 pm)doggigal Wrote: [ -> ]Please seed: HashireToHayate and SailorToSai

I can seed HashireToHayate when I get home in half an hour. And I'll  concentrate my bandwidth to just that one torrent for you for a day or two. Are you able to seed after for a few days at least so Luke can concentrate on working his way through the alphabet which then better puts me in a place to help other requests as they come in?

Obviously my seeding isn't contingent on that.
=)

I can definitely do that. 
(Apr 12, 2015, 14:58 pm)doggigal Wrote: [ -> ]Feifmore

I can definitely do that. 

Great. I would happily seed to the swarm but you'll get horrible speeds as my only internet is over an iPhone using 4G. I know that's not an option most people deal with but the upload speeds aren't fantastic. If you can send me your port number in a PM I'll isolate it so just you are connected, that way we'll have two full seeds faster for everyone else in the swarm and it won't be a horrible situation for everyone to have it creep in painfully.

=)

Never mind. I'm seeding at about 250kbs (though admittedly it is fluctuating wildly) and there's only 2 peers connected and 4 in the swarm. I had imagined it was more like 10 in the swarm so I don't need to isolate you. That speed should be up to 2MBps or more in the hours of GMT 2am to 8am, perhaps sooner but not before midnight.
How can I give you my port number?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35