SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Biggest Manga Collection 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
too less seeds.
Could you be more specific?

I don't understand your complaint or what do you want.
I'm going to use my transliteration guessing skills here and say that k.kashif is indicating there aren't enough seeds for the files. Unfortunately, this problem has been discussed at length already with no reliable solution. Being patient and asking for re-seeds here are the two best solutions that have worked for me.
Dear All:

I'm collecting all of this GIGA SUPER PACK and will help seed for a very long time. Now I completed 136 out of 190, 54 more to go
Could anybody please reseed these packs first since these are very close to 100%? :

KurosaqiToKyoukai
KuroganeToKuro
Ea-El
KyouToKyuuso
KazeNoToKekkaishi
KodomoToKoi
KimiToKingdom
KigataToKimiGa
As

All done !! Thanks for all who help reseeding!

Show Content
(Jun 03, 2014, 11:21 am)jmdestin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to use my transliteration guessing skills here and say that k.kashif is indicating there aren't enough seeds for the files. Unfortunately, this problem has been discussed at length already with no reliable solution. Being patient and asking for re-seeds here are the two best solutions that have worked for me.

Well, if he is complaining then he can download each file individually from download sites, there he won't have the problem with seeds.

Welcome yothp2p

I just love to know collectors Smile

I'm building S and it's the huge one of the pack! It'll take me one more month to finish it, so I can upload your requests. When you're finished just tell me to put the others.
Hey Luke! Thanks so much, and thanks to all who help for the re-seed!
Now all the 98-99% are done, I'd like to request the next set, they are now stuck at 90 to 98%, about 10 people are stuck at each torrent.

[Image: KWzLK9T.jpg]

MaharajaToMahouSensou 98.9%
HanamachiToHanatsuki 98.5%
LabianToLass 97.5%
ManabiToMarble 96.2%
LastToLegend 95.7%
CiToCm 92.4%
HarapekoToHarvest 91.8%
GlaToGol 91.1%
MajoToMamotte 90.4%
KoNoToKotsukuri 90.4%

Thanks so much !!!
Angel

Now Only 45 more to go Big Grin

Show Content
Great, but, can you put all you want and sorted by A to Z?
(Jun 08, 2014, 00:50 am)Luke Skywalker Wrote: [ -> ]Great, but, can you put all you want and sorted by A to Z?

Hi Luke, These are all of my stuck torrents (now 45 torrents) after 1 month of downloading sorted from A to Z Big Grin

CaToCf
CiToCm
Cr
CtToCy
Da
DcToDen
DerToDev
DfToDn
Do
DrToDy
Es-Ez
Fu
GanToGek
GenToGeu
GlaToGol
GsToGy
H0toAhitoku
HajimariToHajishi
HakaiToHanaKun
HanamachiToHanatsuki
HarapekoToHarvest
HazamaToHelios
HighToHiiro
HilzuruToHimeyaka
HimichuToHisho
HistorieToHito
HitomiToHoly
HomeToHonjitsu
HonkiToHosutan
HourToHusky
IAcceptToIchigo
IchihimeToIdol
IDontToIkkyu
InubakaToInvu
JigokuToJNo
KabeNoToK-On-Comic
KekkonToKetchup
KimiiroToKimiNo
KiseijuuToKitchen
KoNoToKotsukuri
LabianToLass
LastToLegend
MaharajaToMahouSensou
MajoToMamotte
ManabiToMarble
uTorrent is checking all the torrents that you need and then seeding all of them except Der to Dev. I don't have the torrent file for it and the magnetic link doesn't recognize my folder.

Why many of my torrents have the option to download the torrent file and others don't.

Does someone knows any other way for the magnetic link to recognize my folder?
(Jun 09, 2014, 20:48 pm)Luke Skywalker Wrote: [ -> ]uTorrent is checking all the torrents that you need and then seeding all of them except Der to Dev. I don't have the torrent file for it and the magnetic link doesn't recognize my folder.

Why many of my torrents have the option to download the torrent file and others don't.

Does someone knows any other way for the magnetic link to recognize my folder?

Hi Luke:

This is the Der to Dev torrent:
https://mega.co.nz/#!DJ4nRaRZ!fxfRC5EES-...N21VH0ROFY

These are all the 190 torrent files in case you want to keep them with your collection :
https://mega.co.nz/#!HcR3jCSR!eiNlZwzANC...e9fdHC8tLE

Thanks so much for reseeding!
Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35