SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Biggest Manga Collection 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Here my daily update. It's going great - 6 more completed today.

Latest completions are:
KeteikyoushiToKi-Me, KoiNoToKoiWo, KoiyamaToKoMuri, Kon-AnthologyToKon. KoNoToKotsukuri and MaaChanToMagi. About 13 GB downloaded in last day.

21 parts (48GB) to go. They are:

K: KigataToKimiGa, KouchaToKStray, KurosaqiToKyoukai
L: LastToLegend, LegendToLFO, LindaToLone, LoneToLove-Moot, LoveInToLoveLife, LovePopToLoveYume
M: MaharajaToMahouSensou, MajoToMamotte, ManabiToMarble, MarchenToMaryStayed, MercenaryToMidnight, MitsuaitotoMNo, MobileToModotte, MoonlightToMouryou
N: NewGrapplerToNGxBaby
O: OFixes, OtokogokoroToOttori
P: ParabellumToPast
I'm amazed, only 3 torrents unseeded:

OtokogokoroToOttori 99.2%
LoveInToLoveLife 98.0%
KurosaqiToKyoukai 92.2%

I never would have believed it when I started. What a great group of folks we have here.

Just one more tiny little bit of data needed. I have one torrent left at 99.6%:

OtokogokoroToOttori

And then I'll be done. I'm seeding 50 others with some good activity, so maybe more people can get the whole thing.

:-)
Luke, thanks to you and your team of reseeders (although I sadly suspect it's mostly just you), I've got just 8 left to go (totaling about 7.5GB):

M: MaharajaToMahouSensou, MajoToMamotte, ManabiToMarble, MarchenToMaryStayed, MercenaryToMidnight,
O: OFixes, OtokogokoroToOttori
P: ParabellumToPast
Actually I only seeded one this last week, the rest is all the seeders, thanks everyone!

I'm on vacation Smile
All is going fine except for OtokogokoroToOttori. This was one of the torrents with 0-length files. I've used the technique of doing a separate torrent with just the bracketing files (the one before and after the 0-length file) included. This technique worked with all the other problem "O" torrents.

And it's worked for almost all of Otokogokoro, too. It's just the two pieces surrounding OtonoPink-c01to12-Extra\otonopink-v01.cbz (OTONAP~1.CBZ) that aren't downloading. Oddly, one of the two is piece 437, which is part 6 of 7 of the prior file. It should be okay, it does not directly span the 0-length file. But I keep getting hash checks on that piece that lead to UTorrent banning the IP of the seeder. As a result, I don't see any seeders even though I'm sure you're out there trying to help.

There seem to be at least four others downloading this who are also stuck at 99.6%

Any bright ideas?
This was how I got to complete the problematic torrents with 0 Byte files in them:

I stopped the torrent, right clicked on the 0 Byte files within utorrent, chose relocate and told utorrent to download each of them separately in an extra folder I created within the download folder, each 0 Byte file has it's own folder.
Rehashed, restarted, and voila!, finally the files before and after the 0 Byte files would download their missing end chunks and the torrent completed without needing to split into two torrents.

To make uTorrent unban an IP, right click on the torrent, -> Advanced -> Reset Bans.
Let me know, if this helped!
Utorrent can relocate an individual piece of a torrent - never noticed that before! Thanks for the reminder on where 'Reset Bans' was located.

Unfortunately, no luck with 'Oto'. Interior piece 437 keeps getting a hash check, causing the peer to be banned before the spanning piece 438 can be downloaded. Tried three times on two different computers, the last time each file going to a different folder. Each time, piece 437 completes, fails the hash check and the d/l 'resets' to 16MB needed.
I got so frustrated with it that I just cancelled the torrent and d/l'd the manga directly Smile Not very techie, is it? Unfortunately, the d/l must not have be from the original site because utorrent didn't recognize it for the torrent, although it was perfectly fine to read. Kind of a stupid manga anyway, lol.
I am also giving up on 'Oto'. It's just two freaking titles out of more than 80,000 files. The problem (and perhaps pleasure) of a collection this size is that there are far too many books to actually ever read them all. I have the same problem with music and video - so much I like, but no time to listen/watch.

I ran a check on all of the torrents to make sure I hadn't skipped any ... and found a few that hadn't completed as well as a couple I either never started or can't find anymore. Blush

So my final list will be coming soon, as soon as the checks are all done.
(Aug 15, 2014, 04:10 am)Librarian13 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem (and perhaps pleasure) of a collection this size is that there are far too many books to actually ever read them all. I have the same problem with music and video - so much I like, but no time to listen/watch.

I have two possible solutions for that "problem". First I'm going to read and watch has much as I can and then pass it to my son for him to continue the "work" Wink

If he doesn't want to do that, then I intended to born in my family in my next life, then I can resume the "work" Angel

I only hope that I don't born as an animal in my next life, that way I'm screwed Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35