SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: stts2's politics thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Dec 05, 2023, 04:44 am)dickhead Wrote: [ -> ]
One post at a time....

Dr Norman Finkelstein in the video talks a general narative of this whole Israeli situation, but he is leaving some important things out. Which kinda makes a big difference in the big picture.

1) The video of Dr Finkelstein starts out that he is collage educated but never really found acceptance anywhere. So he must have harbored ideas that just blow most people minds. That is how it is with people that don't find acceptance in America. So he says he became interested when Israel "invaded" Lebanon. But he makes no mention of what started it. The PLO in Lebanon attacked Israel. Israel invaded and blew all that crap up. Then setup security to make them more secure.

2) So this guy explains that his whole life is 99% focused on the whole Israeli situation, and he fails to mention anything that "starts" events with Israel. Israel did this. Then the next thing was Israel did that. So this 99% focused guy seems to have missed some very important things. 2 guys get in a fight and are hauled to court. Guess what the first thing the judge says? "Ok, who started it?". Folks, the entire evolution of mankind revolves around that one single question. Laws are made when facts reveal who or what started what. You simply can't throw that question out.

3) So Israel invaded Lebanon. What's next. Israel "displayed" it's military prowess in 1967 and expanded it's territory. The nerve of those dastardly Israelis. So what started it? Finklestein doesn't say. Because it doesn't belong in his "narrative". Now that folks, is a very interesting word to use in this video. Narrative. It's probably the guy could not find steady work all his life. He cherry picks world events to build whatever narratives he "thinks" he likes best. The REAL world doesn't work too well with a product like that. Thus, Mr Finkelstein, your fired. As Trump would say.

4) So whats next? All of WW1, in his narrative, was simple one thing led to the next thing. Like oh well, we all have to wander to this other side now. Folks, cause and effect. That is academia that makes planes fly and rockets go to space. This guy couldn't give a rats ass about cause and effect. In his whole video. It's basically a run on sentence of pitiful pitiful Palestinians. And he really gets Vicious about Israelis. So WW1 is a war. It can't be ignored. The Ottomans joined up with Germany. The enemy of Great Britain. The Ottomans massed and waged war. Britain blew them away. Now the western powers have the sands of the Middle east to try to tame. And it was a mess Britain had it's hands full dealing with. Israel buddied up to Britain because they were smart. WW2 broke out and made things worse for Britain. They bailed when their UN doctrine expired and America kinda took over just enough to let Israel take over. Jews were already there way more built up than Arabs and needed a place for the holocaust survivors. And them being the land owners since all religious books started printing, Israel got their land back. But this Guy Finkelstein doesn't say any of that. Why is it that me sitting on my toilet, can put together the recorded history better than some "doctor" that spent 99% of his life on this stuff? Because he is an idiot that few people in his life would hire. Just because you went to collage doesn't mean you learned much. Keep that in mind, especially today. Collages today are being invaded by stupidity.

5) Zionism. I don't know jack squat about it. Lets see what this guy says. Zionism - Under no circumstances would Jews be accepted in a non European environment. Dang. Sounds like the Zions hit the nail on the head. According to Finkelstein, this was the definition before the Holocaust. And then all that insanity happened. Ok, so Finkelsteins understanding of Zions seems to square with history. And he says Zions believe survival depended on their own state away from persecution. Makes perfect sense now, and shows what geniuses Zions were back then. OMG. Star Trek. Zaons. Anybody remember that episode? Everybody dressing up Like Nazis and hunting Zaon pigs. It was all about NAZIs for sure, but also specifically Zions too. Just goes to show I never made any distinctions in Jews. They have always been quietly invisible in all my life. Until the next attack on Israel.

Anyways, like I wrote before, Jews buddied up with Britain and advanced themselves WAY faster than Arabs. So it was a no brainer to turn the land that Britain conquered over to the Jews to continue to civilize. America certainly agreed since they actually put all that in motion. That is what Finkelstein says in the video. So the difference between me and Finkelstein is that the results of war drove all this and Finkelstein says all this sort of "happened". And that is why I have a job I am super happy with and he moans that he never got the break he figured he deserved. Doesn't that sound like a libtard to anybody else? Hmmm. Anyways, Folks, war wins. Period. When you loose war, you do what your told or be killed. So it's war till somebody surrenders. And if anybody thinks Israel will surrender, then they gotta quit smoking that shit.

6) So what's next in the video? Gaza. Finkelstein says under international law, it is not a separate distinct "existence". I shit you not. The great and powerful Finkelstein said it himself in the video. But then something "magically" happened. Israel and the whole European union just decided to impose economic sanctions on Gaza. Geez. What a dastardly thing to do to Gaza. So now we come to that funny question again that is not mentioned in the Video. "Who started it?" Does anybody need 3 guesses? Mars Attacks, I mean Gaza Attacks. That was a great movie and it just popped into my head all the sudden. Aak Aak.

Anyways, Finkelstein glosses over ALL the causes of everything. And that teaches people nothing but a bias narrative. Israel was making peace agreements with Arabs to fix everything. Peres and PLO signed Oslo accords. Begin signed peace with Egypt. PLO declared end to terrorism. Israel and Jordan signed a peace treaty. Peace peace everywhere peace. Nothing about it in the video. But there are always lunatics on both sides that don't want peace. They want to grab everybody by the hair and drag them thru the razor wire. Egypts Saddat got assassinated. Palestinians started doing suicide bombing inside Israel. Israeli public fear went crazy. Israeli leaders lets killers into their neighborhoods. Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated. And then the hammers started to drop. Economic sanctions and embargoes to stop war supplies from going to Gaza. Israelis freaked out all over, wanted Palestinians they couldn't trust out. And, as Finkelstein put it, this period went from the 1990s and climaxing in 2006. You see folks, nothing in any mess just "happens". There is always the first shot. Even if it is not heard around the world.

There was only one solution to suicide bombers, and that is "ethnic cleansing". If Arabs didn't want that, then they should not have been kamakazis. Today there is more technology to stop "individual" suicide bombers. But Todays tech did not stop 5000 rockets on Oct 7. It is reported now that one rocket hit Israels Nuke base. Geez. So clearly today, Israel is not interested in any "blending" of Arabs with Israelis. Trust is destroyed for the rest of the decade at the least. Expect Palestinians to be walled off at the very least. And expect ZERO help from Israel. It will all be DUMPED into the UN lap. And Israels border will only get fatter for better security. That is not my wish, that is REALITY.

7) Finkelstein goes on and on about all the depravity of Gazans because of the economic sanctions to keep stuff out of the land of back stabbers. And it was the whole western world that was in on the sanctions. The BRICS nations obviously side with all things opposite of the Western nations. And now, it will only be worse for Palestine. 2 million people in a city that is now half rubble. But at least it aint just 1 million people. And if Israel wanted, the could could already have been 1 million people.

8) Oct7. Finkelstein calls it an event no different to American slavery. And all the atrocities that went on there. So none of this really moves him. That is one cold blooded wanker. Man was much more primitive in the slavery days. It was normal to kill anybody for whatever you wanted. Smart people started thinking that maybe humans needed to do better. So human rights laws were starting to be invented. And even the definician of who was a human being was being defined. Africans at the time were literaly considered animals because they were so different. And there was no law against animal cruelty. People eat animals. So the comparison is completely flawed. And another indication as to why Dr Finkelstein could not find the work he thought he deserved. Today murder is prison or death where as it was not murder in the slave days. War is hell, but even todays war has more laws than in the slave days. That is the evolution of man. And we demand better behavior of todays man than we did in the slave times.

9) Zeroing in on the phrase "command and control". I heard that phrase in this whole soup of a mess, come up time and again, but I always mentally weeded it out because it means nothing to me. Now I see what is going on with that. It's the divide and conquer routine. Find a fact that could be picked apart,and pound on it, till it collapses as a fact and then label everything about tunnels as Fake News. The day will then come when Tunnels in Gaza is Fake News. Thus leaving an unarmed city bombed by criminals. OK. So now I understand "command and control".

Folks, I don't play those games. And video game videos are not good enough yet to fool "officials" into believing tunnel footage is another country. Hah. Folks, Israel says there are 14,000 warriors in those tunnels. And they are all doing something. Some of the things they are doing is house cleaning. Hamas was surprised and over run at a hospital with tunnel access. Hamas was unable to complete total house cleaning before they left. So fighting supplies and gear were found all over the place. Israel posted pics and videos. So there's no doubt that the Gazan army is in and out of those hospitals in all kinds of capacity. There is even a video of them bringing in hostages. So that "capacity" is further proven to be "internationally illegal" capacity. It can't be denied. No matter what anybody says about "command and control". Those 3 words change nothing. There was tunnels under Shifa and no hostage was ever released by anybody from Shifa Hospital. So I think Shifa has been destroyed. As is legal by international law. Evidence show it to be a military target.

As for "command and control", the guy in the video seems to think this is a big problem for Israel conducting a legal war. But in reality it's so trivial, that I mostly didn't even see it till now. And now I just shake my head. You don't stop a war because you might not have found the command and control. You simply move on and keep on hunting for it. And it appears that Israel is on track to destroy the REAL command and control where ever it is. And the Gazan army in the tunnels is seriously worried about that. Because they are trapped like rats in a cage. They can come out, but they can't come out with all their stored weapons. Only what they can carry that is hidden. Because drones in the air are watching everybody. And anybody seen heavily armed in a crowd will be attacked and killed. Per rules of war.

10) The numbers. Yea this Finkelstein dude is pretty clearly and Israeli hater. There have always been different factions of Jews. He may be a member of a faction that hates other Jews. Anything is possible today. Most assassinations are done by hater parts of their own societies. Anyways, Finkelstein condemns the numbers that Israel has killed compared to how many Israelis were killed. But he fails to acknowledge several things. Nobody is sure of the count, the Gaza army alone is reported to be 14,000 strong, and that is 14,000 people Israel is gunning for. Legitimate war targets. So the numbers are still in line with the objective of legal war. Also, there is no condemnation of the numbers being influenced by human shield activity. Israel is the only warring nation to ever announce where their bombs will fall next. I don't think America ever did it. Yet Finkelstein pisses all over the whole Israeli show. So the great Doctor is again tied down with biases.

11) The buildings. Their destruction, says Dr Finkelstein is a "Hitech Mongrel Horror". Terrorism by Israel of more than 100 to 1 compared to actual terrorists. So the further the video goes that more seething of Israel this guy gets. The way he see it, Israel should have taken the motorcycles and guns from the Gazan soldiers and rode back in and simply used the leftover ammunition. Just to even things up. It's crystal clear why this "doctor" is a nobody that had to settle for what he got. Because if he actually ran something, it would likely crash and burn.

12) 2 state solution. Amazing a smidgeon of common sense. Finkelstein says there is "no point to indulging in such fantasies at this moment." "We shouldn't squander time" given the urgency of this moment. Yup, I can agree on that. It's laughable to expect Israel to open the gates to let any more Arabs in. We have to survive the possible coming of an AI attack before there is any hope of 2 state talks.

13) Finkelstein say free the Israeli 200 and free the Gazan 2 million. I suspect Gazas 2 million will be free to stay out of Israel as soon as all the tunnels are collapsed. It is such a destroyed mess that it is more dangerous for Israel to stay than to just leave. Then Israel can put their army to work tripling the size of that wall. Now given that, if Israel actually helped feed the people after the bombing is over, well, I will just have to look and watch in amazement. I have no clue how that part will go. But if my family members were killed on Oct 7. I could not expect the grieving Israelis to help in any way.

14) Phrase "Cut Off Babies Heads". I see now that that is a game too. Just like "command And Control". Discredit babies heads cut off, then disqualify all those Israelis killed on Oct 7. I also saw claims that Israeli army shot their own people on Oct 7. So it's an old trick to change history day by day. Even President Bidens people do it. Biden doesn't talk to his son, Biden knows nothing about his son, Biden didn't do business with his son, Biden didn't get paid by his son, Biden got paid by his son. Nope, Biden got paid by China. And Biden can't hide all the evidence.

And that's the way it is here. The entire libtard media is hiding the pictures of Oct7. But they are not totally gone. And there are lots more the family "might" publish later. But it is what it is, and the burnt babies I posted had their heads chopped in half like from a Machete knife. So no doubt monsters like that probably left lots more babies heads rolling on the floor. So I aint dumb enough to play that game. Israel was invaded by monsters. And War will secure justice.

15) Finkelstein may as well be a Gazan. Everything Israel is doing is "systematically" illegal according to him. Systematically targeting hospitals and ambulances and schools and such. Finkelstein has completely thrown out all the evidence gathered by everybody around the world. That's why this guy can't get any work that he thinks he deserves. His educated mind does not live in reality. He is buried in this fantasy make believe world in his head. If he was the top expert in all things Israel and he was right, then the whole world would see it too and Israel would have been like Germany. But none of that happened because this guy is an idiot.

16) That's it. I have had with this guy. He is really sick in the head. His head is so full of poison for not being accepted in the academic world that rejected him. Calling all those murdered people on Oct 7th "fair game". This fucker is a total nut job. His brain is not rooted in civilization. His idea is to stay forever locked in the notion of eye for an eye. What a moron. If you can't get the other guy to stop fighting, you take both his eyes. Then he can't see to fight any more. And that's less punishment than babies with their heads cut off...

17) Some argue that killing Hamas will only make a replacement step up. Not if they are too scared to step up. A war that is won is a war where the enemy is left too scared to make war again. And I hope for the worlds sake that Israel accomplishes it's war goal. Beat them down and get this mess behind us. Maybe then the Ukraine war will solve itself.
I already got your war attitude that you really welcome it but I just can't stop being amazed at it this is poignant.

Some argue that killing Hamas will only make a replacement step up. Not if they are too scared to step up. A war that is won is a war where the enemy is left too scared to make war again.

I guess then Israel has never won yet.

the possible coming of an AI attack before there is any hope of 2 state talks.

An artificial intelligence attack? Are you freaking serious? holy mother of god

That is one cold blooded wanker.

Could be said about you in reference to almost all of your previous posts where you resorted to wishing death to the whole people or saying that they deserve to die

There was only one solution to suicide bombers, and that is "ethnic cleansing".

Dumb barbaric logic, people got nothing to do with suicide bombers gotta die why, because of your delusions? Nah sorry

But he makes no mention of what started it.
^
Violent displacement and genocide is what caused it, yup

The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) recruited militants in Lebanon from among the Palestinian refugees who had been expelled or fled after the creation of Israel in 1948.[10][11] After the PLO leadership and its Fatah brigade were expelled from Jordan in 1970–71 for fomenting a revolt, they entered Southern Lebanon, resulting in an increase of internal and cross-border violence

Isnotreal was found on blood and, for now, seems it can only be ended in blood. No way of talking sense with it
(Dec 05, 2023, 15:11 pm)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]I already got your war attitude that you really welcome it but I just can't stop being amazed at it this is poignant.
Cool. Progress. You got my war attitude. And that is the point spot on. War attitude. Not sneaky criminal run into a festival baby head chopper hoodlum attitude. We have special rules for dealing with criminals. Way different than dealing with war.

Some argue that killing Hamas will only make a replacement step up. Not if they are too scared to step up. A war that is won is a war where the enemy is left too scared to make war again.
I guess then Israel has never won yet. I don't think Israel ever really won. They didn't want to win. They wanted peace. And they pound back at all attackers of their peace. That is why I hope Israel finishes the job this time so attackers will learn a lesson they will never forget. Trump would be sooo much help right now. But we got pansy Biden. That is why all the worlds tyrants are making war. Now I saw North Korea said they may attack South Korea. Just because they can right now. World on fire because America has lost its way.

the possible coming of an AI attack before there is any hope of 2 state talks.
An artificial intelligence attack? Are you freaking serious? holy mother of god That topic is miles over your head.

That is one cold blooded wanker.
Could be said about you in reference to almost all of your previous posts where you resorted to wishing death to the whole people or saying that they deserve to die I'm a warrior. When there is battle. I'm a peace maker, if there is a chance for peace. And I go about both attitudes fiercely, or its not worth doing.

There was only one solution to suicide bombers, and that is "ethnic cleansing".
Dumb barbaric logic, people got nothing to do with suicide bombers gotta die why, because of your delusions? Nah sorry Ethnic cleansing don't mean killing, just loading them on a buss and moving them out. And we "see" the culture of criminality. We got youtubes of "innocent" hospital doctors lying about Hamas in the hospitals and doing nothing to help hostages escape. When you can't trust nobody, you load them up and haul them away. Or Marshall law in their areas to keep them off the streets.

But he makes no mention of what started it.
^
Violent displacement and genocide is what caused it, yup That is not a negotiable position. As you see how Israel responds. That whole "river to sea" crap makes for colorful TV riots in the libtard world, but it only incites trouble that Israel squashes like a bug. Arabs need to evolve into the 21st century. Like Saudi Arabia. They aint perfect, but way better than Gaza. Make money, not war. Why do you think Iran refused Hamas? They too busy making money. That is how Trump would tame the world. He has 2 choices to offer people. Get rich, or get blown up. I just love that way of thinking. It stops arguments cold. 
The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) recruited militants in Lebanon from among the Palestinian refugees who had been expelled or fled after the creation of Israel in 1948.[10][11] After the PLO leadership and its Fatah brigade were expelled from Jordan in 1970–71 for fomenting a revolt, they entered Southern Lebanon, resulting in an increase of internal and cross-border violence

Isnotreal was found on blood and, for now, seems it can only be ended in blood. No way of talking sense with it It's a shame there's "no way of talking sense to it". Because the Gaza calculator says Israel is up 13 to 1. And I just heard Israel has brought in giant water pumps. And they are hooking them to the tunnels. And I hear Israel plans to turn Gaza into quick sand. Wow. This could end up being worse than all the bombing. Without all the BOOM. And all the stored weapons would be ruined. And nobody seems to be able to stop it. Because nobody is seeing the calamity this will make. All because " No way of talking sense with it"...
back in the 1990ties we bombed serbia and then we hung milosevic
then we waged unsanctioned war on iraq and hung saddam
then we instigated riots in libya to convince western governments to bomb again. remember how ghaddafi died?

Now lets not argue about he innocense of milo, saddam and ghaddafi
Lets compare their crimes to those of ISRAEL
Now ask yourself this: WHY HAVE WE DONE NOTHING AT ALL TO STOP THEIR CONTINUOUS WAR CRIMES?

Answer: complete ignorance Smile

Do you have any idea of the cultural and historical implications of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaLS6jBN2QA ???
No you dont Smile
Keep showing us your utter lack of knowledge and empathy. you might get more popular than Plonky Smile
stts2:

"Netanyahu did not lie."

"I see pictures myself, and they are vile and criminal."

"There was tunnels under Shifa."

"...for Israel conducting a legal war."

"Israel is the only warring nation to ever announce where their bombs will fall next."

"...the evidence gathered by everybody around the world."

"Revenge, justice, I don't see a difference."

"Gazan people that stay is their own fault if the blow up."

"His head is so full of poison."

Without warning...a new Israeli massacre near the center of Jabalia

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%af%d8%a9

The occupation kills a young Palestinian man by blowing up the door of his family’s home in Qalandiya camp

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...9%8a%d8%b1

A new massacre... violent Israeli bombing on Deir al-Balah in the Gaza Strip

See the destruction... Israeli bombing targets the Jaroor family home in the Yarmouk neighborhood

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%b2%d9%84

Two martyrs in Qalandiya, and Israel arrests dozens in the West Bank

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...81%D8%A9-7

"Oh soul of the heart” A grieving grandfather bids farewell to his granddaughter who was martyred in an Israeli raid on Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...8%AA%D9%8A

International organizations: The situation in Gaza is dire and its hospitals are battlefields

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...8%A7%D8%AA

Othman Mokbel: 76% of Britons condemn the Israeli aggression against Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...9%88%d9%86

A French shift.. Why did Macron decide to condemn Israel and demand an end to the Gaza war

https://www.aljazeera.net/midan/reality/...9%86%d8%a9

The Gulf Summit condemns the aggression against Gaza and demands an immediate ceasefire

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...8%B2%D8%A9

Emir of Qatar: Shame on the international community that the heinous crime in Gaza continues

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...9%84%D9%8A

Accusations of Israel before the United Nations of committing "genocide" against the residents of Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/humanrigh...8%AF%D8%A9
(Dec 05, 2023, 04:39 am)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]Is anything happening at all?
^^
Yeah, open genocide that even genocide scholars agree on is happening right now. Ok, your position is clear.

Is anybody dying?
^^
Yeah, the people of Palestine in Gaza. No mention of anybody or anything else, so I am familiar with your position.

Who has been dying?
^^
The people of Palestine and some Israeli citizens Well there is a glimmer of hope.

How have they been dying? Are there any crimes going on?
^^
For the first group: murdered and genocided by the Israeli state military force Again, your position is familiar.
For the second group: murdered and taken hostage by Hamas as a means of guerilla warfare *(which I'm not just ifying the muders) Again, a glimmer of hope.

Any crimes? Oh yeah. Funnily enough only on the Israeli part since fighting occupational force is in line with the international law but occupation is a violation of it whether the occupier tries to justify it or not (the document has it clearly written down that ANY justification does not change the fact of occupation being unlawful and thus breaking the international law). The IDF is indiscriminately shelling Gaza and you can disagree on it but it don't change facts and coming up with excuses like "they have Hamas tunnels everywhere so it's justified to kill 15K+ people" is otherworldly in its insanity. How many Israeli citizens have died? Yeah there ya  go You can talk your side of it endlessly, but "mutual" peace means both sides have to meet in the middle somewhere. And I mean in the middle of ideas, not necessarily territory. Nothing is in stone, so in time, territory could grow room for discussion if peace with the ideas agreed on flourishes smoothly.

Who are the criminals? 
^^
Above Well, it's clear that understanding and brotherhood will be a big job. Right now we are left with the Israeli way. In a short amount of time, we will all see how well their way goes.

Has any major changes happened in the last 2 months?
^^
MAJOR? Not really There you go. I see your eyes starting to peep open. Hamas tried it their way, and there is no sign that it's working out. Now we all got to wait for Israel to finish their thing, before we can try something new. Gaza will be blown to hell when this is done. Somebody will have to be cleaning up the mess. Maybe in that time of rebuilding, a new understanding can be born. I don't know for sure, but it does invite possibilities. The idea that all the deaths now, is the spark that could end the thirst for Middle East aggression. Never say never...

What do you think will be happening here a year from now?
^^
The goal of Israel to destroy Hamas will obviously fail. Since what their doing right now is EXACTLY what gave birth to Hamas. Even if they manage to rid of Hamas in its current form another one will come around shortly after Time will tell on that.

And what do you think should be done about all of this, both from the local perspective and the global perspective?
^^
Israel has to get back to its 1967 borders forget it's obsolete stupid ideology of taking land and stop constantly oppresing Palestinian Arabs inside of Israel. That will require a ton more brotherhood building before that can happen. Who knows, anything is possible if people work at it hard enough.

(Dec 05, 2023, 18:15 pm)dickhead Wrote: [ -> ]back in the 1990ties we bombed serbia and then we hung milosevic
then we instigated riots in libya to convince western governments to bomb again. remember how ghaddafi died?

Now ask yourself this: WHY HAVE WE DONE NOTHING AT ALL TO STOP THEIR CONTINUOUS WAR CRIMES?

Do you have any idea of the cultural and historical implications of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaLS6jBN2QA ???
No you dont Smile
Keep showing us your utter lack of knowledge and empathy. you might get more popular than Plonky Smile

Here's a taste of my utter lack of knowledge. This is Saddam Hussein...

[attachment=3576]

He invaded Kuwait to steal everything they got. Americans bombed the front and the rear of the traffic jam, and all of Kuwaits stolen stuff waited there to be hauled back to Kuwait. And Kuwait was grateful. Iraq, not so much, hah. You don't make my heart bleed.

Oh yea, and here's the people fleeing Kuwait to escape Saddam. Saudi Arabia welcomed them. I got no clue why Egypt won't help the Gazans. I could guess, but then you would call me a racist or zionist or some other name  that means nothing to me. Ill just leave the guessing to you as I gaze at the pictures of grateful Kuwaiti people.

[attachment=3577]

Serbia and milo were were just rabid killers. We saved Kosovo and gained another nation of grateful people. And nobody hung milo. It took so long to try him for all the people he killed that he died of a heart attack in jail.

So Israels crimes are in your head. Israel is simply an awesome warrior nation. And all the people they beat are just mad and humiliated they they got beat by Israelis. AGAIN. Will Arabs ever learn? It don't seem like it. I even see women Israeli soldiers shooting guns at the fleeing Arabs. That has to be especially humiliating. Beaten by women with no Hajib. 

And I much better enjoyed this video than the last one you posted. That last one was garbage waste.

So there you go. My stupidity fixing your stupidity. May the best stupidity win. Smile

(Dec 05, 2023, 18:29 pm)Ahmet Wrote: [ -> ]stts2:

"Netanyahu did not lie."

"I see pictures myself, and they are vile and criminal."

"There was tunnels under Shifa."

"...for Israel conducting a legal war."

"Israel is the only warring nation to ever announce where their bombs will fall next."

"...the evidence gathered by everybody around the world."

"Revenge, justice, I don't see a difference."

"Gazan people that stay is their own fault if the blow up."

"His head is so full of poison."

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%af%d8%a9

The occupation kills a young Palestinian man by blowing up the door of his family’s home in Qalandiya camp

See the destruction... Israeli bombing targets the Jaroor family home in the Yarmouk neighborhood

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%b2%d9%84

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...81%D8%A9-7

"Oh soul of the heart” A grieving grandfather bids farewell to his granddaughter who was martyred in an Israeli raid on Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...8%AA%D9%8A

International organizations: The situation in Gaza is dire and its hospitals are battlefields

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...8%A7%D8%AA

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...9%88%d9%86

A French shift.. Why did Macron decide to condemn Israel and demand an end to the Gaza war

https://www.aljazeera.net/midan/reality/...9%86%d8%a9

The Gulf Summit condemns the aggression against Gaza and demands an immediate ceasefire

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...8%B2%D8%A9

Emir of Qatar: Shame on the international community that the heinous crime in Gaza continues

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/5...9%84%D9%8A

Accusations of Israel before the United Nations of committing "genocide" against the residents of Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/humanrigh...8%AF%D8%A9

This is AlJazeera Fake News. This is North Gaza and there is nobody there any more. Yet this video shows dozens of people all over the place. This was in the first weeks of the war. Nobody can drive cars there any more. No gasoline and no road that's drivable. Why post Fake links?

Unrest in the West Bank. A child killed trying to throw a bomb at Israelis. Now lots more unrest is happening. There is no trust anywhere.

A new massacre when there is very little water to drink. Yet they spray huge fire hoses. I think this is more old video from long ago of a rocket launch site being bombed.

Now this is a real video. Gaza city is empty. Not many people and no cars. Israel bombed this building to destroy the tunnel under building. Hopefully nobody was there to be hurt. War targets will get destroyed.

West bank children threw bombs. Now there will be lots of unrest in the West Bank.

Yes this is very sad. A war death. Israel is moving south with the war. Gazan people need to follow the maps to leave areas to be bombed. Then less people die in war.

Yes it is sad that the hospitals are full of war injured. But there can't be a permanent cease fire until the Gazan army is done fighting and the Israeli hostages are returned.

Yes and 80% of Americans don't want Trump. But the truth is that the numbers are wrong. Watch Trump get elected and Briton condemnation goes nowhere.

Because the war is not in France and it is making consumer prices higher.

Hamas leaders are in Qatar so they don't want to see the Gazan army destroyed.

Qatars guest is in trouble and Qatar has not sent an army to help out.

Arabs are free to complain. But Israel will destroy the Gazan army.

And now for some latest news, Israel is ramping up the war so it can end the Gazan army more quickly. I posted before that Israel would be finding dead hostages, and then things were going to escalate. And we are seeing it. Israel announces where they will drop their bombs, so people that don't get out of the way will certainly be "martyred". That is what bombs do to anything, including horses and cows. I have seen horses in Gaza, but not sure about cows. Oh, chickens will be "martyred" too. I heard lots of chickens in the Gaza streams that don't work any more. And a report that Israel may flood the tunnel system. Since these reports are leaking out, it gives the Gaza army time to get out. And maybe release more hostages too. Water will destroy all their weapons so they may get a cease fire to move weapons out of the tunnels and into the buildings. Then Israel can destroy the weapons in the buildings without going into the tunnels. So the water thing could be a threat to drive the Gazan army out of the tunnels. Like the fake planes Ukraine is making to waste Russias weapons. Israel is being very smart about these tunnels. There are few reports about Israeli army casualties, while the Gazan army is continually "martyred".

The libtard news reporting is crazy hate. Trying to force "anybody" to stop Israels war fire to stop killing "innocent" people. Same as all the hate on Trump calling him a dictator and the "End of Democracy" if Trump is not stopped. But the reality is that the "innocent" Gaza people still hold Israels "innocent" people. So the tunnels will be destroyed to stop Gaza from ever using them again. And the building on top of the tunnels will also be destroyed. Maybe with lots of ammunition in them, as the Gazan army works hard to get their weapons out of the tunnels, to save them from the water.

Israel expands military offensive in Gaza, declares some hostages dead in captivity
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-expand...00317.html

Israel constructs large pumps to flood Hamas terror tunnels with seawater: Wall Street Journal
https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel-con...et-journal
(Dec 05, 2023, 18:15 pm)dickhead Wrote: [ -> ]back in the 1990ties we bombed serbia and then we hung milosevic

No you dont Smile
Keep showing us your utter lack of knowledge and empathy. 
^^
That's what he does..

milo were were just rabid killers.

And netanyuahu is

@stts

Way different than dealing with war.
^
You dont have a way of dealing with war you praise it

You can talk your side of it endlessly, but "mutual" peace means both sides have to meet in the middle somewhere.
^
With Israel and its current policies there's no middle that would be satisfying for each side. Israel only pursues its vile and low goal of taking land and oppressing people. simple as that. Sometimes you just gotta take your head outta your ass and see how things are in reality not in the propaganda dream world where Israel is a saint state
stts2:

"Why post Fake links?"

"I think this is more old video from long ago of a rocket launch site being bombed."

"Israel bombed this building to destroy the tunnel under building."

"Gazan people need to follow the maps to leave areas to be bombed."

"But the truth is that the numbers are wrong."

"...while the Gazan army is continually "martyred"."

"...the building on top of the tunnels will also be destroyed. Maybe with lots of ammunition in them."

"Trying to force "anybody" to stop Israels war fire to stop killing "innocent" people."

Guterres uses Article 99 for the first time to warn the world of the dangers of the Gaza war

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/6...9%8a%d8%b1

Financial Times: Israel's air campaign on Gaza is the most violent in history

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%B2%D8%A9

Military analyst: The second phase of the war is more destructive, and the facts on the ground belie the occupation

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/6...8%B1%D8%A8

Amnesty International: American munitions killed 43 civilians in two documented Israeli raids

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/humanrigh...9%81%D9%8A

Dozens were killed by Israeli drone bombing in Khan Yunis

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%b1%d8%a9

Destruction and martyrs in an Israeli bombing of a house in the Nuseirat camp

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%ad%d8%af

An Israeli massacre in Jabalia camp left behind massive tragedies and destruction

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...9%84%d9%81

Farah, a Gazan girl, narrates the hell of war and the horrors of displacement

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%85%D8%A7

Al Jazeera correspondent in Gaza, Moamen Al-Sharafi: "The occupation deprived me of even the last farewell kiss to my parents and siblings"

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/6...9%81%D9%8A

Al Jazeera Network condemns the killing of 22 of its correspondent's family in Gaza and calls for Israel to be held accountable

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/6...9%84%d8%a9

Washington Post: Unexploded bombs will make parts of Gaza uninhabitable

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%B1%D8%A9

North Gaza has no health service and no fuel at Kamal Adwan Hospital

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...9%81%d9%89

The youngest child freed in the exchange deal told Al Jazeera Net: The occupation robbed me of my right to education

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/alquds/20...8%A7%D8%AA

During a stormy meeting, the detainees and their families attacked Netanyahu and accused him of deliberately bombing them

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/6...9%87%d9%85

Palestinian Foreign Ministry: Britain is involved in the war of genocide against Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/6...8%B1%D8%B7

Dozens of White House interns join the movement to pressure Biden to stop the war on Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%8A%D8%AA

America.. Why does it deny the Zionist occupation’s killing of civilians in Gaza?

https://www.aljazeera.net/opinions/2023/...8%A7%D9%84

Plane No. 200.. Israel receives 10,000 tons of American weapons

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/6...9%85%D9%86
Yup, there is no doubt that Gaza sent out an army of ANIMALS to do this sneak attack on Israel, just like Japan did the sneak attack on America on DEC 7. 1941. Making Americas day of infamy. America declared war on Japan and Americas greatest generation stood up and answered that call. The end of Japan came when we nuked those inhuman bastards twice and ended their illegal way of life, once and for all. They have never been the same since. As it should be. Japanese animals gone forever with no sign of any of that cancer remaining. Gaza and the Palestinians need the same society cleansing. Fortunately it won't take a nuke to do it. Israelis impressive army seems to have a very effective plan, compared to the clown show of Ukraine. So it looks like they will get the job done no matter what world stupidity does. To the betterment of all mankind. Just like what the great people of America did for the world in WW2. Never forget history so we don't have to repeat the remedies that we all know will stop animals.

[attachment=3583]

Empathy? I got tons of empathy. Here you go. I posted these pics before, but maybe they somehow were not clear enough. So I added some stuff to the pics to make it easier for people so see what's been going on. Just because I spit on criminals, doesn't mean I aint sympathetic. But it certainly means that I aint woke. Even in America, dumb shits are letting criminals out to continue to do what criminals do. That's why we need more gun rights. Smart people know that cops aint around when you need them.

[attachment=3580]
[attachment=3581]

So there you go. Here's how Abdulah used his Alibaba sword to chop on babies heads. Now this may not do anything for you, but it really pisses me off. And if somebody tried to do that to my kids, I'd respond with AR15s and 50 round magazines. So yup, let the war run it's course. With great empathy for the Israelis. Because there's 14,000 Gaza soldiers in those tunnels that played a part in this outrageous crime against Israel. And they got families in the buildings above the tunnels, making dinner and cleaning soldiers clothes. They got schools teaching their kids how to deal with Satan Israel. There are hospitals at the ready to fix the soldiers wounds and provide a safe haven as promised by international law. So the 14,000 criminals has grown to countless numbers of accomplices to crimes against humanity. A whole damn society of criminals.

And all this crap about Israeli war crimes is just that. Crap. The Gazan army is in tunnels under the people. And Gaza says nobody can shoot at them because the "civilians" above them are protected by international law. So the Gazan army is free to shoot all the rockets it wants, without anybody having the right to shoot back. That is the game that is going on.

Israel isn't playing that game, even thought the libtard world is. Yup, a war with libtards, is what's going on. Trump is buried deep in it. But he has the money to keep digging out. And when he gets the power, there will be a major flushing of libtards all over the place. Then Israel will get more of the support it deserves.

But in the mean time, Unlike Ukraine, Israel is pounding and pounding and the Gaza criminal network is caving in. Which is a great thing for the world. And it will be a day of massive celebration when Gaza can no longer shoot rockets at anybody else. And how they rebuild those ruins will not be coming out of my tax dollars. Crooks deserve what they get. And that is the bottom line. They need to stew in their own mess so that life lessons finally sink into thick neanderthal skulls.

People here have posted of the "good treatment" the hostages got, but it's all bull shit. You know it's going to be bull shit when the rest of the people won't let the hostages escape. You know it's going to be bull shit when a naked hurt girl is hauled away in a pickup truck by animals never to be seen again.

So the stories are coming out. Rape of men and women hostages, beatings, sexual mutilation, etc, etc. A woman got her breast cut off so the terrorists could play with it. There were no details, but I bet they were talking about a breast implant. That would be something that animals would want to play with. Certainly details like this are slow to come out. Hostages going thru all this would be in shock. But they have been telling details of the other hostages not yet released. And they tell stories so horrific that it's possible that no more hostages will be released, because of the stories they would tell. And that's bad news for Gaza. I posted before that as more bodies are found, it would only get worse for Gaza. And that is as it should be. Babies in Gaza are about the only people you can say could be innocent. But you can't kill the criminals without killing the babies. That is how Gaza is built. So be it. The babies are casualties of war. The criminals have to be conquered for the safety of the future generations. And all those countries against what is going on, have no say in this. Israel was attacked, and they are delivering justice.

Doctor treating freed Hamas hostages reveals unprecedented abuse: 'We have to rewrite the textbooks'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/doctor-tre...-textbooks

'We Had to Tell Them They Could Eat' | Hamas-held Child Hostages Subjected to 'Terrible Psychological Abuse,' Israeli Pediatrician Says
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023...7b543a0000

US Official: Hamas Keeps Hostages to Hide Sexual Abuse
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/hamas-...d/1144725/

Women held hostage by Hamas in Gaza kept in cages - report
https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-confl...cle-775480

Hamas ‘deliberately shot women in their genitals’ during massacre
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2...-violence/

US Official Says Failed Hostage Negotiations Point to Abuse of Women by Hamas
https://www.allsides.com/news/2023-12-04...buse-women

Hamas hostages drugged before release to Israel to look happy: report
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hamas-hostage...50919.html

Anyway, Israel is taking care of business. So, as far as NattyYahoo. He's a friken politician. Just like Trump. Trumps army killed people all over the place. So if Trump is a murderer, then Natty Yahoo is too. And Trump is buried in court fighting for his life. For paying a prostitute, keeping Presidential souvenirs, bitching about election cheaters, and saying his stuff is worth more than it is. No murder charges or war crimes. NattyYahoo is the same way. They trying to put him in prison for "corruption" charges. Because he won Prime minister again. These guys may as well be brothers from different mothers.

Sloberdan Milosbigdick from Serbia has been dead a long time. And he was being tried for Murdering political opponents, genocide with his army, and refusing to leave office after he lost his rigged election. It took a riot of half a million people to get him out of office and then years to finally get him to a courthouse. So there is simply no comparison between Serbia and Israel. Serbia attacks, and Israel gets attacked. Opposites. And nobody elses posts is going to change any of that. History is written, and if you had poor schooling, then it is on you to fix the Fake News in your brain. There is just so much Fake News that each will have to learn to keep his own brain uncorrupted.

Gaza is so corrupted that only Israeli bombs can fix them now. Watch and learn. There are solutions to everything. And there will be no war crimes on Israel. Get used to it. Natty may have corruption prosecution issues, but I don't know the Israeli legal system. All I know is that it's all screwed up in America, so Trump and Natty may have to pardon each other, hah.

Ukraine and Russia has been totally lost in all this. To Putins delight. No more money for Ukraine because America has run out. Just as I figure 2 years ago. Putin in partnership talks in Saudi Arabia, and meeting Iran in a few days. Flying around with a fighter jet squadron to protect him. Nobody can do squat to Russia. It was like that 2 years ago, and nothing has changed now. I guess he is still dying, hah.

Zelensky cancels Congress briefing as Republicans walk out over Ukraine funding
https://www.yahoo.com/news/zelensky-canc...14145.html

NATO chief issues vague warning on Ukraine-Russia war: 'Be prepared for bad news'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nato-chief-is...29134.html

Ukraine’s original counteroffensive plan had to be abandoned within four days — report
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-origi...00151.html

Russia's Putin, Saudi crown prince discuss further OPEC+ cooperation in whirlwind visit
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-talk-oi...52306.html

And our man Trump. The only American that can afford to fight 91 Trumped up charges being waged by a million man police force. As the libtard media slander machine calls him a NAZI and a Fascist. On top of all the other names they call him. I can hardly wait until they have to call him President again, hah. 

Trump is hiding his fascist plans in plain sight
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-hiding-...01819.html

A second Trump term ‘poses a threat to the existence of America as we know it,’ says The Atlantic’s top editor
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/secon...37079.html

And Trump is right. Today it's Trump. Tomorrow it's everybody else, as the libtards grab this country and rip the Constitution to shreds. This is how libtards will make you be a libtard, if the media brainwash machine doesn't work on you. Suckerberg spent $400 million dollars paying for the ballot harvesting army that made what we got today. There's nobody in government that can fight and win against money like that. And we got no idea what he is doing now. It could be he is the money man behind all of Trumps prosecutions.

In settlement, 10 Wisconsin 'fake electors' admit Joe Biden won 2020 election
https://www.yahoo.com/news/settlement-10...46205.html

[attachment=3582]

So, todays not a day to entertain bull shit. Today is the day we remember a time when America said enough of the bull shit and pulled out the big guns. Because there comes a time when people finally rise up and say enough of the bull shit. I remember as taught to me in school that Japan was playing "diplomatic magic tricks" right up to the moment that they attacked us. Endless animal bull shit. And the greatest generation finally put a stop to it. I never saw any of that since I wasn't born back then. But I was programmed about all that in school and all of written history backs up my schooling. So I stand today proud of what America is able to accomplish, when we finally sweep aside the bull shit. It may not look good today, but history shows that we can do it. And I am sure America has enough left in the gas tank to be Great Again, so the greatest generation would be proud of us. Trump 2024.

[attachment=3584]
People here have posted of the "good treatment" the hostages got, but it's all bull shit.

^
Because you say so? Yeah that's pretty much your whole argument. I'm gonna ignore that from now on, Israel can't handle a sack of shit and it's gonna meet it's impending doom anyway soon or later.

NattyYahoo
more lie Nuttyahell the crime minister of the state of Isnotreal