SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: stts2's politics thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like all the rest of the libtard media, AlJazeera is a total bunch of trash and filth. And I'm being kind with a politically correct statement. All this media should be sent to prison for all the fraud they perpetrate to incite riot in our society. Then let the other prisoners inside the prison teach the criminal media all about life behind bars. Then maybe when the media gets out of prison, they will never spread Fake News again.

Yup, it makes total sense that AlJazeera is one of the "most influential international news networks", but it had to "cease operations" in America. Sounds like a winning combination to me. This must be the reason everybody hates Israel. With all the donations AlJazeera gets from the terrorist world, they make the perfect megaphone to spread the great word of Jihad, I mean Allah.

I can't read Arabic, but from all the postings of the greatness of Hamas and the terrible Israelis, it is crystal clear that AlJazeera is just another one of those poison spreaders trying to corrupt empty brains and keep Jihad alive.

Jihad is poison to humanity. There is just no other word for it. It is the same as being a Nazi. The Nazi way is vilified in the free world. It is even outlawed in Germany. The Jihad way should be treated the same way. And all media that glorifies it should be shut down. That is why Al Gore is such a traitor. He used his Vice Presidential influence to create a TV network of none sense, then sold it to Arabs bent on spreading Jihad. So in that sense, Al Gore created Al Jazeera. And that is the sense the libtard media is always trying to hide. It doesn't mean that Sheikh Hamad ibn Khalifa Al Thani didn't "actually" create AlJazeera. It just means that we Americans have Al Gore to blame for increasing the reach of Jihad. There you go. the proper context of Al Gores greed and stupidity.

Anyways, the "actual" history of Al Gore, I mean Al Jazeera, bwahahahaha, does not do anything to spread the truth of the historic attacks on Israelis by Arabs. So lets get back to what really matters. Israel was ruler of most of the lands "from the river to the sea", since 800 BC. The land was stolen from them thru the millennia. Israel was "given" their lands back by those that conquered the conquerors. Aint that like slow motion poetic justice? Yea it took thousands of years, but those times without GPS would really suck. Especially in the sand storms. And conquerors thru history could do what they want with those they conquered. Arabs ar lucky to even be alive. Look at what happened when the american Indians were conquered. And scientist keep finding huge mass graves of other people thru the ages that were conquered. Yup, Arabs should have been thankful and as hard working as Israelis. Then everybody would have had nukes long ago. So I guess the free world should be glad that Arabs just couldn't function as well as Israelis. The nukes went to those not really interested in conquest.

So now there's Jihad against Israel again from a rouge band of people called Palestinians. And they are getting their butts totally beat in return for their criminal actions. I don't call that Jihad, I call that justice. Israel is doing what I would do if somebody took my family. I would wage war to get them back. And AlJazeera in America would not change my mind. But there are now a ton of Arabs that "call" themselves American. And they all get their "programming" from Arab language AlJazeera on the internet.

We people in the free world have laws today against conquering other nations and changing their way of life. But our laws permit ALL actions necessary to safeguard our own security. And that includes conquest. Israel has been attacked. And they are now conquering to reclaim their security. It IS legal under international laws. So all the mouth action about "war crimes" is simply laughable, and expect to see more of these actions that Arabs call "war crimes" in the future. My advise to anybody in the war zone would be to run to the safer zones of less fighting and hope the war don't get closer. Because it will get closer and closer, as long as Israel does not have all it's people back.

In America we have the death penalty for those involved in the killing of other people. In Saudi Arabia, they have the death penalty for far less crimes. So the death penalty is happening in Gaza. Not as a primary objective, but as a collateral result of people that won't release hostages. So be it. let the collateral damage continue. It's legal within the free world rules of war that Arabs do not recognize. So may he with the biggest bombs win quickly so peace on earth can be established again. Peace thru strength. Sadly, the only peace that can last in the land of human beings.

And we got more Al Gore, I mean Al Jazeera absolutely pathetic and criminal propaganda...

"New York Times: Biden faces intense anger among his supporters because of his support for Israel"
Traitor Rashida Tlaib is inciting hate with her bullhorn to crowds of Arabs in America. Arabs are being programmed by her to not vote for Biden unless he stops helping Israel get their hostages back. So Biden will loose supporters if he honors his NATO commitments to Israel. Biden has no choice and he deserves to loose votes from people he made false promises too. And it's looking futile for Biden anyway. Congress is digging up the evidence of the Biden family bribery crimes. So Biden is leaking votes from all different directions.

"American magazine: How did Washington make the Israeli army what it is today?"
America honored it's NATO commitment to Israel. Additionally, Israel is a very hard working nation. A most impressive national achiever. Israel has much to be proud of as a great nation that became strong again after so much oppression. The whole world could learn much from Israel. But the whole world will burn fiercely from trying to take anything from Israel. As is what's right and just.

"Execution of the history of Gaza...The main library is a victim of the Israeli war"
Israel hasn't started any wars. Arabs have always started them, and always lost them. So Arabs only have themselves to blame for all their Jihad losses. Arabs need a new line of work. That warrior thing just has not worked out very well for them.

"The occupation executes two children by sniper" Yup, they got what they deserved.
Ummm, I don't think the 2 Palestinian guys hanged on an electrical tower by a mob of other Palestinians were children. But then again, maybe they were children and the picture was not clear enough. That could be the case.

But this link is total Fake News anyway. The link has a video of about a dozen kids on a street all dressed in black. Clearly a gang up to no good. And if that is not enough, one of the kids was lighting a bomb in his hand getting ready to throw. Then somebody not on video shot him and his thug buddy down and he dropped his bomb. So if the kids died, then they got what they deserved. They should not have be taught by their family and school how to set off bombs. Those kids paid their price and that society needs to pay the price for making monster kids. I saw videos all over from the major networks how Israel shot down these poor kids in fatal spots on their bodies so they could not possibly survive. I was so disgusted at the media for smearing the videos that it's an insult to intelligence to even repost their bull shit. If anybody anywhere lights a bomb anywhere near me, I will pull my gun out and shoot at center mass. If it's a kid and he explodes like a bug on a windshield, then so be it. And the media is outraged that another kid that wasn't holding anything was shot in the head. Blood everywhere. Well, the video that wasn't cropped to hide evidence showed everything. A gang of a dozen kids all dressed in black uniform. Somebody shot many shots at the bomber, and the kid dressed in black that "seemed" unarmed was in the line of fire behind him. Shot in the head. They all got what they deserved, and the rest that ran away deserve 20 years to life in prison and deserve to be shot if they resist arrest later. Because they are all part of a gang of terrorist bombers. And none of them should be walking the streets anywhere for a long long time. So who wants Palestinian immigrants into America from a land that makes these animals? I don't want any Arabs into America from the day Trump is made President again. No more Arabs until we can repair our immigration process to thoroughly vet these people to make sure they are worthy people to be called American. What these animals have been breed to do is nothing short of cave man insanity. And they don't hide from the camera either. Proud to be vicious wild animals. And Israel has to put up with this insanity?? Oh lordy lordy the future sure looks bleak.

"Erdogan: The situation in Gaza amounts to genocide"
Erdogan is an Arab. What else would he say. There are a few Arabs that would speak truth and defend Israel, but then they would also be hung from electrical towers by mobs. It's the way of Arabs and the reason the free world needs to stay far away from people like that. Arabs as a whole need to "evolve" into civilized human beings to be more welcomed into the free world.

"Palestinian journalists are detained in Israeli prisons and 70 journalist martyrs"
Israel has prison to keep those that break their laws. If people don't want to be in Israeli prisons, then they should not break Israeli law. No law is perfect, as we see the "war" going on to put Trump in prison. But in time, all wrongs can be made right one way or the other in a free world. In the Arab world, chop now and eat the evidence in case things change later. Jamal Khashoggi

"Liberated female prisoners reveal their suffering in occupation prisons"
Liberated prisoners released to people they call comrades. There you go. The justice of a free world. I hear North Korea feeds prisoners to the biggest hogs in the world. Russia sends prisoners into Ukraine to be blown up. Nobody knows what happens to Chinas prisoners, but the stories that leak out are not very nice to hear. And I hear that Saudi Arabia chops peoples heads and other body parts off in their prisons. Yup, the free world is a much better place, despite it's flaws.

So there you go. AlJazeera truths. A bunch of lyin crap no better than the libtard media truths. Everybody lying to cheer on their teem at the expense of free world order. Al Jazeera is no more interested in peace than the free world western media. So I don't trust any of them. And nor should anybody else. Trump needs to rid the world of all this lyin crap so people see the REAL truth every day.

Anyways, streaming video. Now that is truth that nobody can hide. Thanks to the invention of the smart phone. The truth of today is truly available to all that seek truth. So don't believe everything you see. Look around from different angles. Then you can better see the path of truth, instead of the path of disgusting Fake News.

So keep your fingers crossed, help is on the way. So send your generous donations to the great Trump on the mountain. The guru working to save us all. Because if he can't do it, then we are all in deep shit.
stts2:

"Al Gore created Al Jazeera."

"Israel was ruler of most of the lands "from the river to the sea", since 800 BC. The land was stolen from them thru the millennia."

"It IS legal under international laws."

"Israel hasn't started any wars."

"If people don't want to be in Israeli prisons, then they should not break Israeli law."

"So now there's Jihad against Israel again from a rouge band of people called Palestinians."

"What these animals have been breed to do is nothing short of cave man insanity." "Proud to be vicious wild animals."

"Arabs as a whole need to "evolve" into civilized human beings to be more welcomed into the free world."

"Then you can better see the path of truth, instead of the path of disgusting Fake News."

"So the death penalty is happening in Gaza."

"...let the collateral damage continue. It's legal within the free world rules of war..."

"The occupation executes two children by sniper" Yup, they got what they deserved. If it's a kid and he explodes like a bug on a windshield, then so be it."

"The whole world could learn much from Israel."

Doctors Without Borders: Israel's war targets Gaza and not only against Hamas

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/3...85%D8%A7-2

Prime Minister of Spain: What is happening in Gaza is unacceptable

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/3...8%A7%D9%85

World Health: We documented 427 attacks on health facilities in Palestine

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/3...9%84%D9%89

Al-Barsh: The occupation arrested doctors in the first hours of the truce

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%a7%d8%aa

A young Jerusalemite reveals horrific violations in the Negev prison

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/alquds/20...8%ac%d9%86

The destruction of Gaza is repeated in Jenin

https://www.aljazeera.net/gallery/2023/1...9%8A%D9%86

"We will not be silenced.” A global campaign denouncing the ban on content supporting Palestine on platforms

https://www.aljazeera.net/misc/2023/11/3...8%AF%D8%A7
(Nov 30, 2023, 17:43 pm)Ahmet Wrote: [ -> ]stts2:

"Al Gore created Al Jazeera."

"Israel was ruler of most of the lands "from the river to the sea", since 800 BC. The land was stolen from them thru the millennia."

"It IS legal under international laws."

"Israel hasn't started any wars."

"If people don't want to be in Israeli prisons, then they should not break Israeli law."

"So now there's Jihad against Israel again from a rouge band of people called Palestinians."

"What these animals have been breed to do is nothing short of cave man insanity." "Proud to be vicious wild animals."

"Arabs as a whole need to "evolve" into civilized human beings to be more welcomed into the free world."

"Then you can better see the path of truth, instead of the path of disgusting Fake News."

"So the death penalty is happening in Gaza."

"...let the collateral damage continue. It's legal within the free world rules of war..."

"The occupation executes two children by sniper" Yup, they got what they deserved. If it's a kid and he explodes like a bug on a windshield, then so be it."

"The whole world could learn much from Israel."

Doctors Without Borders: Israel's war targets Gaza and not only against Hamas

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/3...85%D8%A7-2

Prime Minister of Spain: What is happening in Gaza is unacceptable

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/3...8%A7%D9%85

World Health: We documented 427 attacks on health facilities in Palestine

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/3...9%84%D9%89

Al-Barsh: The occupation arrested doctors in the first hours of the truce

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%a7%d8%aa

A young Jerusalemite reveals horrific violations in the Negev prison

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/alquds/20...8%ac%d9%86

The destruction of Gaza is repeated in Jenin

https://www.aljazeera.net/gallery/2023/1...9%8A%D9%86

"We will not be silenced.” A global campaign denouncing the ban on content supporting Palestine on platforms

https://www.aljazeera.net/misc/2023/11/3...8%AF%D8%A7

More AlJazeera crap. Certainly the death and destruction are true. And that is why all this is so tragic. The peoples army attacked the unarmed people of another country, and then ran back into tunnels under the people like rats in the sunshine. Leaving the people that were attacked to endlessly bomb the tunnels under all the peoples buildings. To flush out the vermin holding hundreds of hostages. And we just can't ignore all this stuff. It's been ignored for too long already. More ignoring will not solve the problem. Hence full scale war to put an end to the problem once and for all. It would seem that full scale war was also the intent of the attackers in this insanity. Certainly to win the support of powerful powers to help those that started the attack. But that part of the plan is not going as well. Certainly a brainwashed part of the world population is protesting and rioting. But that does not bring in fresh fighters and weapons. So the clock is ticking away at the army under the peoples feet. They grow weaker, as the war above them gets closer. And that is the reality of the war that Gaza started against Israel.

So for all of us not near the fighting, here is a simple smartness test, or an IQ test, to give each of us a better idea how smart we are about war. Don't misunderstand me, all war is dumb, but it's part of being human, so we are stuck with having to face it often. So here's the test. Which media is Fake News? There is no time limit, so watch and decide at your speed.

[attachment=3556]
[attachment=3557]
[attachment=3558]
[attachment=3559]
[attachment=3560]
[attachment=3561]

Yup, this just goes to show the kind of people that might be walking by you at the grocery store. To be clear, nobody in any of this media was even alive in any of the previous wars that Israel had to defend themselves at. So in the video of these people hollering their outrage, they never saw any of the stuff they are talking about. They never experienced any of the past wars, and this one was what they saw on TV. Now the video is all over the place from most every media. It was no sweat to find. The pictures however were pretty difficult to find. Lots of media reported the "alleged" pictures were posted, but nothing could be confirmed. I mean, say what? And sure enough no pictures were posted on the media pages that had negative words about the existence of these pics. So with quite a bit of digging, I found them. Probably not all the pics released. Israel was fed up with the fake news and said they posted them on the internet. Bidens people said on TV that they saw the ugly pics, so I figured they had to be "somewhere" on the internet. And here is what I found. Dead babies burned up. Interviews said they were piled together and set on fire after they were shot with AK47s. So it looks like several babies stuck together in the pics. The libtard media clearly does not want the public to see these pictures. By contrast, the media publishes Trump in court pics like nothing else in the world matters. They would post naked golden shower Trump pics, if they could find such a thing. But it was fake news, and now they could be sued if they even faked it.

So you see, the Israelis were viciously violated, the worldwide libtard media hides it, and now we got people educated in the American school system saying all that "stuff" in the video. And it does no good at all to call all these people any kind of names. When so many people have all that stuff to say, we of sound mind with good smarts have to step way back. First, just to get some safe distance in case things get crazy. But second we have to get a view of the real problem going on here. The breakdown of the American education system. Yup, something big has gone crazy wrong. Our education system has lost it's way. And people today all over are eating up stuff that is fed to them like they heard it from all their Gods. And that is bad news. And this is why the Fake News media is posting the most insane stories. Because the media knows there is a huge part of todays population that will believe any insanity that they are fed.

And that is the audience that AlJazeera and all the rest of the Fake News media is targeting. The plan is to rule the world. The media running the world thru daily brainwashing. Then the protests and riots build up to make leaders follow the Fake News. It's a great plan when the Fake News pushes a narrative that will grab more money for Democraps. But it ends up being a crazy monster when the Fake News really goes off the deep end of stupidity. Then leaders have to figure out how to stop the beast herd from running off the cliffs. And who is going to stand in front to do that? Yup, big problem. Now Biden is being threatened with huge vote loses if he doesn't do what the Fake News tells him to do. A very sticky situation indeed.

Of course the real world dictators watch all this and laugh in amazement. The spectacle of stupidity in great numbers heading for the cliffs. Thinking of their own plans to help speed up the fatal process. Yup, we got a crazy world that every real space aliens are probably taking great pains to stay hidden from.

So there you go, a little reality check. So you can kinda see where YOU fit in.

And more AlJazeera stupidity is posted. It is my honor to do my part to point out the stupidity they post so people can see and unlearn some of the crazy ways todays society messed them up. Trump will hopefully live long enough to do lots of education fixing. But until then, we got a mess to navigate.

"Doctors Without Borders: Israel's war targets Gaza and not only against Hamas"
These people are not even in Gaza. So they don't really know anything more than their libtard education will allow them to absorb. There are smarter doctors that would certainly have the opposite view, but Israeli views are silenced by the libtard media.

"Prime Minister of Spain: What is happening in Gaza is unacceptable"
Spain, like all the other libtard countries will continually go bla bla bla bla bla.

"World Health: We documented 427 attacks on health facilities in Palestine"
Well lets see. 300km of tunnels in a country only 25km long. Yup, tunnels under all health facilities. Those tunnels have to be destroyed. They are war weapons.

"Al-Barsh: The occupation arrested doctors in the first hours of the truce"
There's nothing new here. Reposting stuff already posted. Gaza Health minister knows about the tunnels and lies about them. He's a war criminal. He is likely on the list to be arrested.

"A young Jerusalemite reveals horrific violations in the Negev prison"
So Israel is releasing all these "live" people from their prisons, when word has leaked out that a mother hostage and her 2 toddler hostage kids have been killed. Somehow, this post does not gain my sympathy.

"The destruction of Gaza is repeated in Jenin"
We already saw the video of the 2 "children" shot dead in Jenin for trying to throw bombs at somebody. Clearly the West Bank people are spoiling for the same spanking that Gaza is getting. And they will cry waa waa waa and war crimes, just as soon as they get their wooping.

""We will not be silenced.” A global campaign denouncing the ban on content supporting Palestine on platforms"
Libtards everywhere have never been silenced. They always hollering gimee gimee gimee and we keep saying no no no.
stts2:

"...the Fake News really goes off the deep end of stupidity."

"...the Fake News media is posting the most insane stories. Because the media knows there is a huge part of todays population that will believe any insanity that they are fed.

"...Israeli views are silenced by the libtard media."

"...the Israelis were viciously violated."

The Gaza Information Office presents the toll of losses caused by the Israeli aggression

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...9%84%D8%A9

More than 700 were killed and wounded by the Israeli bombing of Gaza after the end of the truce

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...8%a7%d8%a1

Most of them are children. Casualties arrive at Kamal Adwan Hospital in the northern Gaza Strip

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%a7%d9%84

"His brain exploded.” A child tells how the occupation killed his brother in Jenin

Martyrs and wounded in an Israeli bombing on a school for displaced people in northern Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...8%A7%D9%86

73 journalists have been killed in Gaza since the start of the war

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...8%B1%D8%A8

Annihilating historical symbols and monuments. Israel is destroying the history of Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%8A%D8%A9

Editor Hanadi Al-Halawani: Female prisoners live in a nightmare away from the eyes of the world

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/alquds/20...8%B9%D8%A8

Khalil Al-Hayya to Al-Jazeera: The occupation wants to displace Gazans towards Egypt

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...9%8A%D8%B1

The Algeria Declaration...an initiative to prosecute Israel in the International Criminal Court

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%8A%D9%84

A massive festival in Pakistan in rejection of the Israeli aggression on Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...8%B2%D8%A9

In another sign of détente, Saudi Arabia and Iran discuss military cooperation

(Dec 01, 2023, 17:46 pm)Ahmet Wrote: [ -> ]stts2:

"...the Fake News really goes off the deep end of stupidity."

"...the Fake News media is posting the most insane stories. Because the media knows there is a huge part of todays population that will believe any insanity that they are fed.

"...Israeli views are silenced by the libtard media."

"...the Israelis were viciously violated."

The Gaza Information Office presents the toll of losses caused by the Israeli aggression

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...9%84%D8%A9

More than 700 were killed and wounded by the Israeli bombing of Gaza after the end of the truce

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...8%a7%d8%a1

Most of them are children. Casualties arrive at Kamal Adwan Hospital in the northern Gaza Strip

"His brain exploded.” A child tells how the occupation killed his brother in Jenin

Martyrs and wounded in an Israeli bombing on a school for displaced people in northern Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...8%A7%D9%86

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...8%B1%D8%A8

Annihilating historical symbols and monuments. Israel is destroying the history of Gaza

Editor Hanadi Al-Halawani: Female prisoners live in a nightmare away from the eyes of the world

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/alquds/20...8%B9%D8%A8

Khalil Al-Hayya to Al-Jazeera: The occupation wants to displace Gazans towards Egypt

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...9%8A%D8%B1

The Algeria Declaration...an initiative to prosecute Israel in the International Criminal Court

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%8A%D9%84

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/1...8%B2%D8%A9

People die in war but what is claimed here is inflated garbage. Just like the 471 deaths at a hospital bombing. The exact number of 471 deaths as claimed by Gaza. It was Fake News and Israeli evidence showed it was a few dozen dead people at most. And it wasn't even an Israel bomb either. It was Gaza own missile that hit their hospital.
https://nypost.com/2023/10/19/several-do...rael-says/

Gaza still has over 700 Israeli hostages, so keep on killing till all Israelis are recovered. It's the price if high crimes against humanity.

Gazan doctor says death toll inflated
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340...23,00.html

That kid got what he deserved. He was a deadly gang member and now he is food for worms in the ground. His parents should be arrested and sent to prison for training a terrorist.

People in Northern Gaza have been warned to leave. Anybody still there will be killed in massive bombings to destroy war tunnels. It's Gazan peoples fault. Israel demands all their hostages back.

Journalists die in every war. Bombs kill all people nearby. The warnings already posted to stay away from the war.

Gazans are criminals that kill and kidnap their neighbors. Israel has no interest in protecting the history of criminals. Crime can never be rewarded and enshrined in cultural museums.

Gazans are a criminal culture and what they say is not very credible. Gazans describe Israelis as monster yet it's clear that Israeli monsters are not killing their prisoners. But Gazans do kill their hostages taken for no crimes at all. So I have no sympathy and great hope that Israel quickly finishes with all the bombing. So that all criminals are destroyed as well as all criminal war weapons.

Hah. The Hamas leader in an 8 star Qatar hotel calls Gaza an Occupation. But Israel left Gaza more than a decade ago. Now Israel has invaded Gaza to get it's people back. So these posts are simply horse shit by a criminal culture where each person in that culture is a contributing member to crimes. The killers kill innocent people. The kidnappers kidnap innocent people. The journalists photograph kidnapped and killed people. The citizens chase after escaped hostages and return them to terrorists. The kids run thru the streets throwing bombs at innocent people. The museums display souvenirs from crimes against innocent people. And Egypt does not want Gazans in their country. And I don't blame them. So the "silence" of the world is disappointing. It should be outrage at a criminal culture to put an end to Gazan way of life. They need a new way of life than is humane and legal with international laws.

Arab countries around the world all need to evolve themselves to be more civilized. And until then, the rest of the world will have to buy their oil, and ignore their preposterous gibberish.

Biden and Saudi Arabia hate each other. So Saudis talk to Iran to insult Biden. But Saudi Arabia has the best American weapons in the world. All Iran has is toys. So détente is excellent. But America still owns Saudi Arabia

And since this is a post about Bull Shit, lets add some pics to it...

[attachment=3563]
[attachment=3566]
[attachment=3565]

Yup, in this next video, this guy has it all figured out. Nobody wants death. But you have no choice but to kill everybody that tries to kill you. And it don't matter if they are 8 or 80. In life, it's eat or be eaten. In fact, everything gets eaten eventually. So you fight until you can't fight any more. Everything in the Middle East is different now. You don't have to believe me. You just give it time and watch what happens. The Arab terrorists, of which there are a vast many, have royally screwed up. Gaza will be conquered. The West Bank will never be the same. There will never be a 2 state solution. If there was any hope before, it is now gone. Israel will find more of their hostages dead. And the anger within them will grow. And the rest of the Arab world with any brains is starting to understand this. And that is why there is this great silence that Hamas leaders are complaining about. The rest of the Arab world is afraid of the shit storm coming. Assassins from out of the night. Leaving behind heads that are cut off. Month after month. All over the Middle East. And there is nothing that the Arab world can do to stop it, except stay silent, and wait for the angry beast to finally sit and rest. A silent war that will go on for years to come, as terrorist leaders everywhere die in all manner of ways. And the world will be a better place, after Israel is done with it's duty to all it's people that were brutalized.

stts2:

"Israel has no interest in protecting the history of criminals."

"Gazans are a criminal culture and what they say is not very credible."

"...each person in that culture is a contributing member to crimes."

"...criminal culture to put an end to Gazan way of life."

"They need a new way of life than is humane and legal with international laws."

In Pictures: The occupation continues the massacres.. blood and tears in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/gallery/2023/1...9%81%D9%8A

Most of the martyrs are children.. exclusive photos of an Israeli massacre in Deir al-Balah

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...8%B1%D8%A9

Massacre in Jabalia.. More than 100 martyrs in an Israeli bombing of a residential house

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...8%B5%D9%81

Watch.. a horrific massacre by the occupation in Beit Lahia, leaving dozens of martyrs and wounded

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...9%8a%d8%a7

The occupation commits horrific massacres and carries out fire belts in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...9%81%d8%b0

She lost her only child and her family.. Walaa Masoud is a story that sums up the pain of the mothers of Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%b5%d8%a9

240 martyrs since the end of the truce.. The occupation bombs southern and central Gaza by air and sea

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...8%B1%D8%A7

Human rights body: 80% of the population of Gaza have become displaced

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...9%8A%D9%86

Lawyer: For this reason, international justice is the appropriate place to prosecute Israel

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%A7%D9%86

Gaza residents are in a cycle of death and destruction.. World Health: Shipping of basic supplies must resume

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...8%AD%D9%86

Macron: Completely eliminating Hamas means 10 years of war

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...6%D9%8A-10

Saleh Al-Arouri: There will be no exchange of prisoners with the occupation until after the war stops

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...8%B9%D8%AF

"A state created by a colonial movement".. The moral foundations of Israel between fundamentalism and nationalism

https://www.aljazeera.net/culture/2023/1...8%a7%d9%82

Demonstrations in Arab, Islamic and Western cities in rejection of the renewed aggression against Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...9%8A%D8%A9
I recommend you educate yourself stts https://youtu.be/5pLvt8PNhCI

Yeah I agree you have no choice but to kill whoever is trying to kill you, whether their 80 or 8
https://youtu.be/JATTM_BfKvE
Zionist animals have got to go

Israel state just lies lies and lies but what could you expect from pathetic human garbage which all Zionists are?

Ah and also,, from the reply to my previos post:
Spain? You cant be serious. A PIGS nation.

you are so hateful no wonder you support genocide...It seems you hate the whole world, I have no idea what made you this way and I'd rather not find out

quick to mark anyone who doesn't agree with your prejudical views as "PIGS" nation, I'm really surprised at how you haven't called me names yet. What if I turned out to be from Spain? God you are some fucking nasty piece of work
(Dec 03, 2023, 06:58 am)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you educate yourself stts https://youtu.be/5pLvt8PNhCI

Yeah I agree you have no choice but to kill whoever is trying to kill you, whether their 80 or 8
https://youtu.be/JATTM_BfKvE
Zionist animals have got to go

Israel state just lies lies and lies but what could you expect from pathetic human garbage which all Zionists are?

Ah and also,, from the reply to my previos post:
Spain? You cant be serious. A PIGS nation.

you are so hateful no wonder you support genocide...It seems you hate the whole world, I have no idea what made you this way and I'd rather not find out

quick to mark anyone who doesn't agree with your prejudical views as "PIGS" nation, I'm really surprised at how you haven't called me names yet. What if I turned out to be from Spain? God you are some fucking nasty piece of work

Reputation 9? What a joke. You people must stick together in a circle. Hah. Like Alibaba and his 40 thieves. You know he's got a reputation of 40. So what's up with you? There's 2 million people in Gaza.

And your videos you are posting are a total joke. It's just crap for idiots that don't know any better. Your one of "those" that spew the 1947 garbage. Nobody was even born to see any of that. Maybe a few, but nobody that cares any more. So "IF" all the rest of us have to pick up books and learn if the world today has to be the 1947 way, then we got no choice but to pick up more books and learn the 800BC way. Fair is fair, right? Yup, if we do the one, we have to do the other. And what we find is that Arabs are thieves. They stole what they got. That is why we got all these other books all over the world called "Alibaba and his 40 thieves". Arabs are renowned the world over as thieves. They are famous for their thievery. And they can't erase that reputation from human history. It will never go away. Kids born today don't know anything about it, but will be taught all about it to teach their kids of "Alibaba and his 40 thieves".

So there you go. YOU can try to "cherry pick" things like you accuse me of doing, but I won't let you steal the apples then accuse everybody else of stealing them. Nope. Play your games with somebody else. Your posted drivel is total crap.

"Zionist animals have got to go" This is why Israel is at war. Blowing Arabs all to hell. And not listening to the bought and paid for President Biden. Because there is no solution to the Arab hate other than to crush it. There will be no 2 state solution. Unless we are talking of a different definition of solution. Solution can also be a "liquid" state. And I suspect Israel could be happy with that. Their bombs liquifying Arabs so their blood mixes with the sand. So nothing in this world is absolute and there could be a 2 state solution. Hah.

Hows that for my education. As for your lack of "education", PIGS - Portugal, Italy, Greece, and Spain. The poor and bankrupt libtard countries. The PIGS countries. You are the one in serious need of remedial education in so many ways. YOU and people like you are the racist "pathetic human garbage" that make this war that Israel pounds, a world necessity. People like YOU attacked Israel, and now Israel is blasting all your friends to hell, and they aint coming back. There are only 2 million animals there. And Israel OWNS those animals right now. And Israel will keep blowing up all their stuff until Israel gets all their people back. And there is not a damn thing animals can do about it.

US President Biden who is bought by Iran is unable to stop Israel. Iran with all their new money is unable to stop Israel. No other Arab nation has rolled up their army to stop Israel. And I don't see Russia or China doing jack squat either. So what's with all the talk and mouth action? What's that getting you? Absolutely Nothin. Hah.

As for you and what "names" you deserve? Your a dirt bag racist. No doubt about it. Your blind, and "wish" somebody could make "pathetic human garbage Zionists" "go". Which is an illegal thing, whatever you mean. And I'm the perfect judge over all this crap. I got no dog in any part of this entire mess.

1) I don't know what a "Zionist" is, and I don"t care as long as "Zionists" are not being inhumane to other people. And I don't see them doing that.
2) I don't give a shit about Arabs and never even read "Alibaba and his 40 thieves". And I do buy their gasoline with no feelings of guilt.

And that is it. Gaza attacked Israel, and Israel deserves justice. And that is the ruling. If it was the reverse, then the reverse would be the ruling. It's as simple as that. And anybody that plays games to bait the other into "seeming" first strike is themselves the first striker. So I don't fall for those underhanded games. It is crystal clear that Arabs love playing irritating games to try to start a fight. And they need to stop that crap because they don't have an army to back it up. Fair says pick todays law or pick ancient law. And fair says it can't be both ways. And ancient law is settled. Especially after Gaza attacked. Clearly Israel is right and requires the land security of ancient law to protect them from future attack. And you Rezwaki can't do squat to change any of that, other than fix your own ignorance.

And here's a crazy coincident in my life just when this post is all heated up. Anybody can be thieves. And the world is full of thieves all around us. But check this out. Here's my watch that dad got me just before I went to military Basic training. Dad was big on watches. My first digital watch. Back when they were just starting to get cheap enough for most everybody. This thing is old and the silver is corroding off it now. I will never throw it away. I still got my first AM transistor radio too. Anyways, all the troops in my squadron got a kick out of it. Most people didn't yet have digital watches. So there we were in 6 weeks of boot camp. And my watch vanished. Imagine that. Well nobody was going anywhere and neither was the watch. And there was no room to hide anything for long. So eventually it turned up when somebody saw that a guy named Arriba had it. Imagine that in a post like today. The Arab guy Arriba stole my watch when I was in basic training. And he was slick too. He opened the back up and scratched his name into it. So when he was caught, he was mad and said it's his watch and his name is inside. Sure enough it was. But the thing is, everybody saw my watch and even some played with it. They all knew there was no way back then that Arriba, with the mouth that he had, would have kept that watch hiiden away for the weeks he was there. He would have been just like me showing it off to everybody. And it would have been an extra surprise that 2 people from around the world showed up in basic training with the same new style digital watch. So I got my watch back. And I will never forget that suckers name because it's scratched in my watch. Arriba. But I don't know his last name, hah. Just goes to show that you never know when you will run into an Arab thief.

[attachment=3568]
stts2:

"Arabs are renowned the world over as thieves."

"Blowing Arabs all to hell."

"...there is no solution to the Arab hate other than to crush it."

"...their bombs liquifying Arabs so their blood mixes with the sand."

"YOU and people like you are the racist "pathetic human garbage" that make this war that Israel pounds, a world necessity. People like YOU attacked Israel, and now Israel is blasting all your friends to hell."

"US President Biden who is bought by Iran..."

"I don't know what a "Zionist" is..."

"I don't give a shit about Arabs...And I do buy their gasoline with no feelings of guilt."

"Gaza attacked Israel."

"Arabs love playing irritating games to try to start a fight."

"Clearly Israel is right and requires the land security of ancient law to protect them from future attack."

"Israel deserves justice."

Was Al-Shifa Hospital a Hamas command center? Le Monde: The pictures don't support that

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%B3%D8%9F

French surgeon: From my own experience spanning more than 20 years, I have never heard anyone talk about a command center under Al-Shifa Hospital

Hospitals and international humanitarian law... the line that was red

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%86%D9%8A

The bodies of dozens of martyrs were piled up in the courtyards of the Baptist Hospital in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...9%81%D9%89

World Health: The bombing of Gaza is horrific

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...9%8A%D8%A9

Watch.. An Israeli female soldier takes a picture of a Palestinian child after his martyrdom

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...9%81%d9%8a

A huge hole was created by an Israeli bombing that destroyed a residential square in Rafah

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%b9%d8%a7

Israeli bombing on a house in Rafah, south of Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%b2%d8%a9

Horrific scenes of victims of an Israeli bombing of a house in Jabalia camp

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%b2%d9%84

Martyrs and wounded as Israeli tanks targeted two civilian cars in central Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%a7%d8%aa

4 martyrs in the West Bank, and the occupation continues its arrest campaigns and storming of cities

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...8%a7%d8%aa

Qatar demands an immediate international investigation into the crimes of the occupation in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...8%A6%D9%85

Human Rights Observatory: Displacement plans returned violently after the end of the truce in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...8%B9%D8%AF

57 thousand high-explosive shells... What is behind the bridge of American support for Israel against Gaza?

https://www.aljazeera.net/midan/miscella...8%A6%D9%81

Palestinian human rights groups question the integrity of the International Criminal Prosecutor and refuse to meet with him

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/humanrigh...9%87%D8%A9

In honor of the victims of Gaza, children place toys in front of the house of a congressman who supports Israel

https://www.aljazeera.net/misc/2023/12/3...8%A8%D8%A7

Google deletes an application to boycott pro-Israel companies

https://www.aljazeera.net/tech/2023/12/3...8%A7%D8%AA

A Palestinian body: Israel has turned its prisons into “living cemeteries” since October 7

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...9%87%D8%A7

Erdogan: Hamas cannot be excluded from any possible solution in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...8%AD%D9%84
(Dec 02, 2023, 18:14 pm)Ahmet Wrote: [ -> ]stts2:

"Israel has no interest in protecting the history of criminals."

"Gazans are a criminal culture and what they say is not very credible."

"...each person in that culture is a contributing member to crimes."

"...criminal culture to put an end to Gazan way of life."

"They need a new way of life than is humane and legal with international laws."

https://www.aljazeera.net/gallery/2023/1...9%81%D9%8A

Most of the martyrs are children.. exclusive photos of an Israeli massacre in Deir al-Balah

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...8%B1%D8%A9

Massacre in Jabalia.. More than 100 martyrs in an Israeli bombing of a residential house

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...8%B5%D9%81

Watch.. a horrific massacre by the occupation in Beit Lahia, leaving dozens of martyrs and wounded

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...9%8a%d8%a7

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...9%81%d8%b0

She lost her only child and her family.. Walaa Masoud is a story that sums up the pain of the mothers of Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%b5%d8%a9

240 martyrs since the end of the truce.. The occupation bombs southern and central Gaza by air and sea

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...8%B1%D8%A7

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...9%8A%D9%86

Lawyer: For this reason, international justice is the appropriate place to prosecute Israel

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%A7%D9%86

Gaza residents are in a cycle of death and destruction.. World Health: Shipping of basic supplies must resume

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...8%AD%D9%86

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...6%D9%8A-10

Saleh Al-Arouri: There will be no exchange of prisoners with the occupation until after the war stops

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...8%B9%D8%AF

"A state created by a colonial movement".. The moral foundations of Israel between fundamentalism and nationalism

https://www.aljazeera.net/culture/2023/1...8%a7%d9%82

Demonstrations in Arab, Islamic and Western cities in rejection of the renewed aggression against Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...9%8A%D8%A9

Yup. war is hell. And I absolutely promise you that I care as much for that Gaza baby as you do for the burned Israeli babies I already posted. I will swear to whatever you would want me to swear. I'm not religious, so I guess the next best thing is swearing on my mother that I really do care just like you. But now the war MUST go on till all of the Israeli hostages are brought home. No matter how many more babies are harmed. Gaza must keep the babies away from the tunnels and the weapons of war. Or more babies will suffer.

Well that is what AlJazeera says. Nobody knows the true count of children hurt. But we do know that Gaza has counted wrong on purpose at the hospital bombing. So we can assume this report is wrong too. But if MOST of the "martyers" are children, then Gazan people are putting children in the wrong place. Which is more proof that Gazan people need to learn a better way of thinking.

Yup, very sad. Israel is hitting their targets perfectly dead center. Very sad for Gazans. But there was a cease fire that Gaza wanted badly. And they got it. And some live people were traded back and forth. But Israel got something too. They got to see which kind of bomb was destroying the most tunnels. Also, Israel was able to keep watch with their drones to see where important military things were happening. So when the cease fire was over, Israel used their best bombs and started destroying the new places they found during the cease fire. And Israel is doing lots of important damage now. So maybe the war will be won quicker with less people dying.

Geez. More dead Gazans in North Gaza?? How long does it take Gazans to walk 25km to the Egyptian border? There is no bombing there. Something is wrong with Gazan people to still be in North Gaza. Israel will not stop bombing the North till all the tunnels are destroyed. I would have left North Gaza 2 months ago. I would have left Gaza entirely after seeing Oct 7 on TV. Gazan people seem to have major problems with simple common sense. And they only have themselves to blame to be that dumb. The same as picking up a cobra snake. Anybody doing that is going to die.

Yup, Gaza city is tunnel central. Shifa hospital is in Gaza city and I think Israel blew it all up. There was videos of tunnels all under it. And as the tunnels are destroyed, the fighters have to come out and face the Israeli army. And they are being shot and fire bombed. The stream in Gaza city stopped working so I can't see it happening in real time. Thank you for these posts so I can see what I been missing. Israel has got much better bombs now. Those tunnels are going to be obliterated. And the Gazan army will have no place to hide. Another cease fire may soon be begged for. Please please please, another cease fire. Gaza really screwed up attacking Israel. But they will get to start their whole way of life all over again. And maybe this time make a much better society.

Yea that is sad. A young girl in war. But at least she looks clean and well dressed. Much different that the Israeli young girl Shani Louk that was taken away mostly naked and likely dead in the back of a pickup truck. That poor girl touched my heart and I will likely never forget her. She never got to have a child. So very sad that she was found by an army of monsters. Monsters that are now a million AlJazeera stories. Monsters in Israel are "martyers" to Arabs. Well at least they are martyers. Because martyers can't be monsters again.

Anyways, again people in North Gaza that didn't leave were killed when bombed building collapsed. I guess we will know that there is no more live people in North Gaza only when all buildings in North Gaza are destroyed. Then we will know for sure that all live people are gone from North Gaza. One way or another, North Gaza will be emptied of live people. And it has always been the choice of the Gazan people.

Wow. 240 martyers. That means 240 fewer monsters. Is that like the glass half full comparison? Anyways, the Gazan army is being forced south by the North bombing. And they are being blown up when they stick their heads up like rats out of a hole. The fighters are trying to escape to Egypt by the coast of Khan Yunis, and Israeli gun boats are blowing them up. Monsters in Gaza are trapped. And Iran has refused to rescue them. So Israel will kill all monsters that refuse to surrender and release the hostages. And we will see many many more pictures of the destruction of the monster world of Gaza. Maybe Disney will arrive after the monsters are dead and turn the destruction into Gaza Disney. The biggest Disney in the world. A nice place to visit. Great for all kids, Including the new Gaza generation.

Well that is indeed positive news. I was expecting the article to say 80% of the population had been killed. But I guess maybe that AlJazeera article will post next month. As for where they will go, that will be the UNs problem after Israel is finished destroying the Gazan army. You can bet Israel will play no part in building anything other than a much larger wall even bigger that Trumps wall. Trump may even visit to see Israel and how they make their wall better. America also needs a very good wall for our protection.

Bwahahahaha. Now this is really funny. Israel has 400 nukes. Russia has thousands. Nobody is going to prosecute Russia for anything, and nobody is going to prosecute Israel either. Lets all just take a second and let our brain grow just a little bigger. All people with nukes win. No matter what they do. Iran really wants to win really really bad. But they don't have a nuke yet. And just one isn't enough. So Gaza really screwed up hoping Iran with no nukes would help them out. Iran has got nothing but oil. So Iran can get rich, and they can get blown up. They have decided that getting rich is much better. Too bad for Gaza and their stupid little jihad brains.

Well, Gaza messed with the bull, and now they got the horns.

No, that guy is an idiot. The Gazan army will be destroyed in about 6 months. The actual criminals will take a year to arrest in Gaza to fill the Israeli prisons once again. And the Arab terrorists around the world will be assassinated within the next few years. Especially with Trump giving Israel full support.

That means one of 2 things. There will be another cease fire in a few weeks because the Gazan Army is being clobbered, or all the other hostages are already dead. And there will be no more cease fires until the Gaza army is too dead to fire back. Time will tell which one it is.

This guy is just another mumbo jumbo idiot. Like all these other mumbo jumbo idiots that try to label Trump something. Trump has no label. Trump is just Trump. Hes not political, and he's not Religious. He just agrees with it to get the votes. So Trump is about being sensible no natter what side anybodies on. That is why both sides hate Trump. Israel is just Israel. Ruling the land given back to them by the 1947 UN. And they been fighting to keep what was given back to them ever since.

Yup, the new age of Fake News has fooled a lot of the most ignorant people. It's hard to say what will fix that craziness. Civil war, an AI war, or human kind could simply go extinct from the senselessness.

Anyways, more Breaking News to go with these posts...

[attachment=3569]

Ok. So now that I pulled the sheet off this continual Fake News deception, we can see all this for what it is. War. Started by Gazans on Israelis. Mothers with innocent looking faces make babies and feed them as they grow up. Then teach them all the ways of Gazans. Theft, rape, pillaging, kidnapping, killing, etc, etc. Now imagine if you were a kid born in an Amish society. What would your mother teach you then? Gardening, horse shoeing, cow milking, barn raising, butter churning, buggy driving, clothes making, etc, etc. So if you gave anybody Amish an AK47, he would not even know how to load the thing, let alone hurt anybody with it. Amish simply have no clue how to kill people, let alone kill a thousand fleeing people. Folks, upbringing is EVERYTHING.

So Gazans are like Hebrews that God punished for 40 years. If you believe in all that bible stuff. You can't fix them. All you can do is keep them "contained" for 40 years until a better generation comes up in their place. So the war pictures will never end. Because the Gazans are crying and whining as they get their punishment for decades of rocket attacks on Israel.

So babies and mothers and women are going to be hurt and killed in all this because bombs go BOOM. And Israeli will not stop until they say the war is over. And Gazans had better hope Israel says the war is over when all their hostages are released. Because I don't really know for sure. It's not my war to say. Once Israel gets their people back, Israel may want to add a measure of vengeance to all this. I would certainly be thinking of that. People say Vengeance is a nasty word, so we can rename it to justice. Me personally, both words are the same thing, but I leave it to each person as to what word they like to use best. That's the freedom to choose, hah.

The point is, that all Gazans except the babies are to blame here. Mothers and fathers and brothers and sisters could all do their part to stop all this. But instead, they all do their part to make all this worse. And nothing AlJazeera posts will fix any of it. All they want to do is make it worse too. AlJazeera is pouring gasoline on all this to keep the fire going. And nobody will beat the Israelis. So many more Gazan babies are going to die for what their people stupidly do out of hate. Hate taught to them by their mothers and fathers.

Now that we got all that reality out of the way, check this out. A new kind of war. Like one of those paint by numbers pictures. I have never seen anything like this in any history book. Israel is dropping a millions of these maps all over the Gazan people. So the people can find out what number is being bombed next, and leave that number area. I told you all that Israel will have to move south to blow up all the tunnels there too. Squeezing the Gazan army like tooth paste to the ends of the tunnels. See why the Gazan army is eventually going to be fish food? Now the people need to stop being stupid, and move out of the numbered areas when the warnings are announced. War by the numbers. I mean, it don't get any easier than that. Babies don't have to die. But if mothers supporting the criminal gazan army choose to leave their babies in the numbered areas, then more "martyers" will certainly be made. Nobody can fix stupid that refuses to smarten up. And that is a fact of life. Wow. amazing warriors those Israelis.

I see this from time to time that Israel could simply cut a trench to the sea and flood all the tunnels at once to wipe out the army. That would be a mind blowing event. Like the great flood in the bible. Once you start it, nobody can stop it. So the Gazan army could do it to. And then 15,000 fighters would have to get out fast and leave most of their weapons stores behind. Now that seems spectacular, but that aint even the half of it. Nope.

For those watching the sky line, they will start seeing a big change. Buildings all over will be falling over like dominos, as the sea rushes into 300km of tunnels. Soaking all that solid ground into the worlds biggest pit of quick sand. Oh my gods. What will happen to Gaza will be biblical. All the buildings will be falling over onto the people everywhere. Because you cant stop the water. The massive flooding torrent will wash out all the ground around the tunnels and there wont be enough solid ground to hold the buildings up. And we will all see video streams of most of Gaza collapsing. And then there wont be just thousands of deaths, but more like a million deaths. Because people won't understand what is going on. They wont run out of the city. They will just run to a spot that doesn't seem to be moving as much. Oh, yes, this Gazan war could end up being the "mother of all craziness". All because of those crazy tunnels below sea level.

Israeli engineers on the spot are certain to know this. So they won't dare do this. That is partly why they are bombing to collapse the tunnels. But as dumb as Gazan have been, they may not know that they could collapse Gaza themselves to make Israel look bad. They certainly been letting babies die to make Israel look bad. So they would flood their own tunnels if they were smart enough to know this. But who knows. Now that people are pushed to the south, maybe there is a plan in the works to collapse the whole city on everybody. So it aint over till it's over. And it could all get way uglier from here.