SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: stts2's politics thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup, it is never a waste to try to stop war. If nobody ever tried to stop war, then humans will eventually destroy themselves. As long as people try to stop it, then there is hope.

And all the wars are tragic. Russian war, Israel war, Yemen war, and all the wars to come. Russians are bad news, and Palestinians are even worse. But you can't stop Russian war by beating them. So let Russia take their victory over a weak people that were too stupid to protect themselves. That doesn't mean I'm on Russias side, it just means that peace is better achieved by fighting wisely. Other nearby nations to Ukraine are arming up so Russia will be less likely to spread their war any further. Palestinians will never stop making war on Israel. So it is much better to defeat them now, before they can become a bigger threat. So world peace is better served by isolating Russia, and crushing Gaza. Unfortunately world leaders have conflicting agendas to world peace. Which is more complications to the survival of mankind.

I posted a real picture of monsters in action. Using the latest technology to spread the news of their monstrosity, rather than using the technology to become better humans. It just goes to show that humans today are not much better than humans of the "old world". Despite all the "advancements" we have. And that is not a good sign for the survival of mankind.

Wake up people. Fake News does not make anybody "right". It doesn't "win" arguments, and it doesn't get anything worth while done. People everywhere already know about Fake News. So people need to want to reject Fake News. Or life everywhere will get too twisted up to work for anybody.

Some people may get something temporarily from Fake News, but the benefit will eventually run out. And that's the way it is.
How come you consider Palestinians a threat but not the state of Israel Which has been oppressing and puttin Palestinians down for decades, it will within a couple decades be a world-wide recognized apartheid state if they don't change there ways.
----
So let Russia take their victory over a weak people that were too stupid to protect themselves.

^ Let me get this straight, you want Russia to win to avoid casualties from both sides? Or either side? Don't matter what I mean is...it will actually never work if you just ready to roll over like a bitch you will be used so the Ukraine willingly giving up for the sake of... Ukraine don't make sense. And if they should give up and lose everything it don't make sense either, Following this logic (THAT is if I got your point ) the world primarily the USA the USSR the UK should have given up and let Hitler take the whole Earth with his nazi regime well we would lose 6 million+ Jews but hey it's better then lose as many people as we have lost IN TOTAL from all of those countries during the years of ww2,, right? This lines up well with your logic that you want to wip e Palestinians , the whole people, off the face of this earth for the sake of some other people

And the same Russia-Ukraine logic totally fails with Israel-Palestine since Palestinian Arabs are considerd the people of the second class..
What I mean is.. If you get Putin ruling over the Ukraine it's like the change of the governme,t and as follows the change of their policies and probably stiffling the freedom of speech(how little there is, don't get me started on Russia,,,I can tell) but hey people are still alive they aint' the second class citizens. but...
I mean come the f on, i Saw some of the Israeli citizens, hard core Zionists I reckon, spit on Christian tourists, Ive seen Israeli police force attacking orthodox anti-Zionist jews. How that sound to you? Or your gonna say it never happened? Come onnn..LOL
(Nov 26, 2023, 23:37 pm)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]How come you consider Palestinians a threat but not the state of Israel Which has been oppressing and puttin Palestinians down for decades, it will within a couple decades be a world-wide recognized apartheid state if they don't change there ways.
----
So let Russia take their victory over a weak people that were too stupid to protect themselves.

^ Let me get this straight, you want Russia to win to avoid casualties from both sides? Or either side? Don't matter what I mean is...it will actually never work if you just ready to roll over like a bitch you will be used so the Ukraine willingly giving up for the sake of... Ukraine don't make sense. And if they should give up and lose everything it don't make sense either, Following this logic (THAT is if I got your point ) the world primarily the USA the USSR the UK should have given up and let Hitler take the whole Earth with his nazi regime well we would lose 6 million+ Jews but hey it's better then lose as many people as we have lost IN TOTAL from all of those countries during the years of ww2,, right? This lines up well with your logic that you want to wip e Palestinians , the whole people, off the face of this earth for the sake of some other people

And the same Russia-Ukraine logic totally fails with Israel-Palestine since Palestinian Arabs are considerd the people of the second class..
What I mean is.. If you get Putin ruling over the Ukraine it's like the change of the governme,t and as follows the change of their policies and probably stiffling the freedom of speech(how little there is, don't get me started on Russia,,,I can  tell) but hey people are still alive they aint' the second class citizens. but...
I mean come the f on, i Saw some of the Israeli citizens, hard core Zionists I reckon, spit on Christian tourists, Ive seen Israeli police force attacking orthodox anti-Zionist jews. How that sound to you? Or your gonna say it never happened? Come onnn..LOL

Did you see the picture I posted of Palestinians hanging their own people from an electrical tower? Palestinians are a threat to humanity. Did you see the video of rockets flying over an Israeli festival of people?  Palestinians are a threat to humanity. Did you see videos of Israelis running for their lives and other Israelis being killed in cars on their dash cameras?  Palestinians are a threat to humanity. Did you see the video of the Palestinian doctor that runs a hospital tell the world that terrorists and tunnels in his hospital is slanderous talk?  Palestinians are a threat to humanity. And Palestinian atrocities go on and on. It has never stopped.

Israel has no pictures or videos of them starting any wars or atrocities. Post them if you find them. Not Fake News, but Real News. There has been no occupation of Gaza for almost 20 years. Israel left to let Palestinians run their own country. And they used their freedom to build the worlds biggest land based battle ship that has launched attack after attack on Israel for over a decade. Palestinians are a threat to humanity. Israel blockades animals that attack Israel from their land based battle ship. Israel would not be blockading friends. If animals don't want to be oppressed, then they should stop being animals. Palestinians are a threat to humanity.

This whole situation changes daily. As everybody sees more of what is going on. Last week, it's clear that Palestinian freedom is over. And they will need to be occupied for decades more and controlled to oppress the animal behavior so Israelis will be safe. This week, it seems a better solution is short term occupation to blow up all the tunnels in the Gaza area and destroy all the fighters and their weapons. That will take many months and Gaza winter will not stop this activity. Then sometime next year, after all fighters are dead and all criminals are removed to Israeli prison, most of the Israeli army can leave Gaza so that a smaller Israeli army can hunt for weapons not found and criminals that still need arrested. At the same time, the UN can come in and bring their food and water in for the people still alive. While the smaller Israeli occupying army can keep watch that the UN does not bring in more weapons.

The UN is not a humanitarian organization. It is a partnership of Global enemies. America wants to quit the UN. But we can't because we are a vote against more criminal members of the UN. And that is the way it is. So let the UN bring their food and let Israelis watch over Gaza very very closely. While the free world "helps" Israelis help themselves.

As for Russia/Ukraine situation, there is no difference. Israel and Russia are nuclear. They are both going to win. Ukraine has to "roll over" and Gaza has to "roll over".  The difference is that Israel deserves to win but Russia does not. But reality doesn't care who is "deserving". Russia and Israel will win or we all loose. Smart people will accept this fact while dumb people will fight reality at high cost. President Biden has stolen our election and has been fighting Russia with all our tax dollars. Despite reality. And America has paid dearly for one mans hate of Putins helping Trump. Hopefully America will fix that big problem in 14 months. But the damage is already huge and will take many years to fix. Biden has been selling off border wall supplies for scrap prices, and when he is gone, Americans will have to buy more border wall supplies at top dollar. So we got tons of waste in America that is costing the world both money and lives.

The Russia war should not have started 2 years ago. Then America should not have sent arms to Ukraine ever since. Ukraine was too stupid to beat Russia. They should have just surrendered. Russian soldiers would not have killed so may people, and those in fear could have left. The world was waiting for them. Instead everybody got what we got. Genocide, war crimes, and Ukraine still dying a slow death.

Gaza should not have started this war. They already lost. Russia must be embarrassed by how well Israel wages war. And will no doubt learn lessons to finish conquering Ukraine even sooner. And any part of the world that helps Ukraine and helps Gaza is a part of the world that will suffer needlessly. The free world is suffering for helping Ukraine. And Iran will suffer if it helps Gaza. Guess who is suffering the most. America is because we got a dying vengeance driven President.

So there you go. Perfect Mr Spook logic. There is no failure of my logic anywhere. And I keep posting Real News proof. Not Fake News Aljaziera. AlJaziera says Israel war crimes by arresting doctors. But Real video show the doctor was blocking the rescue of hostages. And the "doctor" will pay for his war crimes. Despite the Fake News of Aljaziera.  My feelings are completely separate from the situation reality. We can't fight reality. It just make us more stupid. Russia will win and Israel will win. Get used to it.

And be smarter and stop spreading fake news. You simply help to get other people killed. You can deny the videos and pictures I post. But that doesn't change anything. Israel will win and thankfully, they deserve to win. Because they don't start killing people. But they will finish the job when attacked. And Fake News only angers mobs of people to riot and then get killed. So Fake News spreaders have just as much blood on their hands as those that pull the triggers.

Humans make mistakes. But this Fake News crap is no mistake. It's the same as inciting riots. And that is actually a crime in America. The Democraps are actually prosecuting Trump for inciting the capital protest/riot. Democraps call the stolen election Fake News. But they have not yet been able to prove it's fake news, and we keep finding videos of people stealing the election. So Trump in a fair court will have Fake News charges thrown out. Eventually. But the world is stuck with the craziness of rabid Democraps till then.
>>>> Israel left to let Palestinians run their own country.
This sentence alone tells everything about your knowledge of the situation.......good god
Youre probably in denial that Hamas has been propped up by Israel as well

> As for Russia/Ukraine situation, there is no difference. Israel and Russia are nuclear. They are both going to win. Ukraine has to "roll over" and Gaza has to "roll over". The difference is that Israel deserves to win but Russia does not.

^^ Russia's nukes are in unknown condition, it just might be left over shit from the USSR times. Neither the apartheid state of Israel nor autocratic hellish Russia deserve to win the conflicts they have started themselves. Period

This whole situation changes daily. As everybody sees more of what is going on.

Oh indeedy
Spain has already denounced the apartheid state of Israel and suspended all relations with it while approaching towards recognizing PS as an independent state, Belgium has recognized PS as an independent state recently, and so much more and even more to come, enjoy
(Nov 27, 2023, 10:10 am)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]>>>> Israel left to let Palestinians run their own country.
This sentence alone tells everything about your knowledge of the situation.......good  god
Youre probably in denial that Hamas has been propped up by Israel as well

> As for Russia/Ukraine situation, there is no difference. Israel and Russia are nuclear. They are both going to win. Ukraine has to "roll over" and Gaza has to "roll over".  The difference is that Israel deserves to win but Russia does not.

^^ Russia's nukes are in unknown condition, it just might be left over shit from the USSR times. Neither the apartheid state of Israel nor autocratic hellish Russia deserve to win the conflicts they have started themselves. Period

This whole situation changes daily. As everybody sees more of what is going on.

Oh indeedy
Spain has already denounced the apartheid state of Israel and suspended all relations with it while approaching towards recognizing PS as an independent state, Belgium has recognized PS as an independent state recently, and so much more and even more to come, enjoy

Spain? You cant be serious. A PIGS nation. Bankrupt, poor gimme gimme gimme nation. They aint got the brains to pay their own bills, let alone have any brains about world affairs. All Israel needs is America and our weapons. They got everything else covered. Including about 400 nukes. Geez. And we really didn't give them squat. We have never wanted anybody to have nukes except us. We were world kings. Russian stole our secrets and made nuke second. Then Israel must have stole the secrets too and boy did they get busy. It's a great thing that they have no wish to conquer the Arabs, because Arabs keep getting wooped every time they mess with Israel. And Palestinians are getting their wooping now.

Hamas is a charade. An Iranian tool. The bosses are swimming in 8 star hotel pools in Qutar watching all this on TV. The soldier moron criminals from the Palestinian population are trapped in tunnels with no escape to Egypt that we know of. And Israel is rolling in, blowing up tunnels as they go, looking for their people. Drones overhead have the latest in face recognition to watch for everybody. And computers are running in automatic cataloging every human being that sticks his face out in Gaza. This is the new age of war, and Palestinians aint got a chance. They live by Israels benevolence. How much benevolence you think Palestinians deserve as long as they keep Israelis hostage? It really doesn't matter what you think. Israel will do what it has to do to get it's people back. Then Israel will deal with criminals. And finding them in a tiny closed off country will be only a matter of a little bit of time.

And it don't matter what you think what my knowledge is. Hamas is certain to have taken advantage of Israels trust. Crooks always stab from the back. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Israel aint playing the fool no more. And Palestinians are now shit out of luck.

I posted all this proof, and information all over the place, and you are just endlessly hating on it or just ignoring it. It's your kind of ignorance that civilized society has to vigorously fight. In America, you are entitled to be as ignorant as you wish. But if your ignorance costs somebody else their rights, then you have to pay the price of exorcising your ignorance. So it's better to be smart so you don't slip up and let your dumbness do something you can't afford to pay for. I will always be for Truth, Justice and the American way. Then it's hard for me to screw up in America. And aint no way I will go anywhere that chops peoples heads off. Or puts them in ovens. The world is plenty big that I don't need to be in those places. It's the smartest thing for smart people to do. I support Israel but aint no way I would go anywhere near there.

And who cares what shape Russias nukes are in. We keep ready for the very best nukes to fly our way. If it turns out that their nukes explode before they get very far off the ground, then that is just cake and ice cream for us.

It's just been announced 2 more days of cease fire. That means 20 more live hostages. So the terrorists in the tunnels are very very busy and they need more time. No doubt gathering up and destroying evidence. But Israel doesn't care. They alraedy got plenty of computers and evidence from the hospital. So they will give them their days to get more live people back. Then the bombing starts again. Moving slowly South. I bet Russia dreams of an easy war like this. Like squeezing tooth paste. It's only got one way to go, before the day comes when Israel rings all the bells. The day the leaders trapped go squish.

Other news. Somebody killed 3 Palestinians in America. Yup, all that hate is certainly here too. But we got laws. And cops everywhere. And they already found the killer. And we won't be hanging him from a power pole. Cops are collecting evidence. And if they find out they got the right person, then that person will go to trial and tell his story. If he is found guilty of the hate crime, at the least, he will spend his life in prison. That's 3 people he killed. Aint no way you can ever have somebody like that walking free on American streets. If he was really ugly and tortured them and dragged them thru the streets, then he may get the death penalty. That is justice in America and in Israel too.

Palestinians need to evolve into civilized beings before they can have the privilege of expanded territory. And in 10 years, they would simply want even more territory. Nope they need to evolve into wonderful neighborly people with the brainpower to build high rise buildings all over to deal with their increased population. Then later after brotherhood is established, they can negotiate treaty and trade with friends than could expand Palestinian territory. This demand of this and demand of that will never work any more. Nobody sees the Japanese neighborhoods fighting each other as their population explodes on that tiny island. They learned after war a new way. And it's working spectacularly.

Oh yea. And Israel has live prisoners to exchange for hostages. That's proof positive that Israel aint hanging them on electrical towers.
-------------------------------------------------------
This whole situation changes daily.

It sure does. We got news from a released hostage. He actually escaped in Gaza when the "residential" building he was held in collapsed from a bomb. He pushed out of the rubble and took off. But he didn't know where he was and had a hard time getting out of the city. Soon he ran into Gazan people and they captured him and took him back to the terrorists. This really pisses me off. This whole damn Arab country is infested with criminal vermin. It's outrageous the level of world ignorance to be supporting such animals.

We need Trump so bad to put his foot down on the crap everywhere. And you know he will. Immediately cutting funding to crap like Ukraine and UN and Paris climate crap, and sending it to Israel and other security emergencies. Then setting immediate peace talk tables to stop the Russian war. Ending immigration for the foreseeable future, and firing all the trash corrupting our Justice department. Then pardoning most of the people of Jan 6th and ordering immediate release. Ordering immediate resumption of border wall fixing, and doing what is immediately legal to start hauling illegal immigrants back to Mexico. Trump will have a freakin banquet table of plates full of stuff that desperately needs doing. And he will most certainly jump on it with food hitting the walls like never before reported. People are going to learn what food hitting the wall really means on Trump second term. And it will change the whole world for the better.

Released Israeli hostage ‘escaped for four days’ before recapture in Gaza
https://www.yahoo.com/news/released-isra...20929.html
stts2:

"Palestinians are a threat to humanity."

"...Palestinian atrocities go on and on."

"Israel left to let Palestinians run their own country."

"Israel blockades animals that attack Israel from their land based battle ship."

"Last week, it's clear that Palestinian freedom is over."

"And they will need to be occupied for decades more and controlled to oppress the animal behavior so Israelis will be safe."

"Gaza should not have started this war."

"And I keep posting Real News proof. Not Fake News Aljaziera."

"Israel will win and thankfully, they deserve to win. Because they don't start killing people."

"And Fake News only angers mobs of people to riot and then get killed. So Fake News spreaders have just as much blood on their hands as those that pull the triggers."

"It's your kind of ignorance that civilized society has to vigorously fight."

"I will always be for Truth, Justice and the American way."

Testimony of a Palestinian surgeon who visited Gaza: We saw burns caused by white phosphorus bombs

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%82%D8%A7

Volunteers at the Indonesian Hospital in Gaza testify to the atrocities of the occupation

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%B2%D8%A9

Ministry of Health in Gaza: The occupation targeted 60 ambulances and 160 health institutions

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...f%d9%81-60

Jordanian Foreign Minister: What is happening in Gaza falls within the definition of genocide

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%b2%d8%a9

Human Rights Center: Israel committed genocide in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%AF%D8%A9

Israeli tank commander: We fired on Israeli homes on October 7

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%a7%d8%b1

Journalists at the BBC accuse it of bias towards Israel in its coverage of the aggression on Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%8A%D8%B2
(Nov 27, 2023, 17:39 pm)Ahmet Wrote: [ -> ]stts2:

"Palestinians are a threat to humanity."

"...Palestinian atrocities go on and on."

"Israel left to let Palestinians run their own country."

"Israel blockades animals that attack Israel from their land based battle ship."

"Last week, it's clear that Palestinian freedom is over."

"And they will need to be occupied for decades more and controlled to oppress the animal behavior so Israelis will be safe."

"Gaza should not have started this war."

"And I keep posting Real News proof. Not Fake News Aljaziera."

"Israel will win and thankfully, they deserve to win. Because they don't start killing people."

"And Fake News only angers mobs of people to riot and then get killed. So Fake News spreaders have just as much blood on their hands as those that pull the triggers."

"It's your kind of ignorance that civilized society has to vigorously fight."

"I will always be for Truth, Justice and the American way."

Testimony of a Palestinian surgeon who visited Gaza: We saw burns caused by white phosphorus bombs

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%82%D8%A7

Volunteers at the Indonesian Hospital in Gaza testify to the atrocities of the occupation

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%B2%D8%A9

Ministry of Health in Gaza: The occupation targeted 60 ambulances and 160 health institutions

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...f%d9%81-60

Jordanian Foreign Minister: What is happening in Gaza falls within the definition of genocide

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%b2%d8%a9

Human Rights Center: Israel committed genocide in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%AF%D8%A9

Israeli tank commander: We fired on Israeli homes on October 7

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%a7%d8%b1

Journalists at the BBC accuse it of bias towards Israel in its coverage of the aggression on Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%8A%D8%B2

"Testimony of a Palestinian surgeon who visited Gaza: We saw burns caused by white phosphorus bombs" 
Yup I saw those too on the streams. Exploding Phosphorus bombs over the hundreds of boats in the Marina trying to set them on fire. A lot of phosphor but only a few boats caught fire. At first they dropped bombs, but they didn't hit a single boat. They did hit the jetty and blasted a hole thru it. So nobody could get to the boats. But there was a call to clear out all the people before the bombing started. But very little in the country burns so I didn't see alot of Phosphor bombing. All the boats are now sunk, so maybe a tank machine gunned them all. Tanks did occupy the beach. But it's war, and people burned are lucky to be alive. They all been warned to move South.

"Volunteers at the Indonesian Hospital in Gaza testify to the atrocities of the occupation"
"Volunteers" chased after and captured an escaping Israeli hostage and took him back to the terrorists. Gaza volunteers are vermin as demonstrated by their words and actions. Volunteers should be investigated for war crimes too.

"Ministry of Health in Gaza: The occupation targeted 60 ambulances and 160 health institutions"
Israel found tunnels under health institutions so they are war targets. Israel says fighters use ambulances to transport weapons. And the evidence posted on Youtube is proving it.

"Jordanian Foreign Minister: What is happening in Gaza falls within the definition of genocide"
"Human Rights Center: Israel committed genocide in Gaza"
They are all free to file a complaint. But it won't stop Israel from getting their people back. And America will supply Israel with more ammunition. Ukraines ammunition.

"Israeli tank commander: We fired on Israeli homes on October 7"
Israeli ambulances rushed in and got blown up with machine guns. Israeli army troops rushed in and did what they could. But were out numbered as Israeli army shot some of their own people. The terrorists were using Israelis as human shields and the Israeli troops did not know that at the time. A very tragic day.

"Journalists at the BBC accuse it of bias towards Israel in its coverage of the aggression on Gaza"
So what. Libtard reporters all over are punishing their companies to hate on Israel. Mexican Univisions news host quit his job because Univision did an interview with Trump. Libtards everywhere hate Trump and hate Israel. Maybe Trump will make laws to punish the libtard media back.

So you posted useless links from Israel hater Aljazeera. What was the point? There is nothing new to learn here. Arabs hate Israel. Israel is a great war fighter. Gaza is getting blown up bad for their criminal attack. And now Gaza says they will give back 20 more hostages. Maybe tomorrow you can post something more useful...
stts2:

"Gaza volunteers are vermin as demonstrated by their words and actions. Volunteers should be investigated for war crimes too."

"Israel says fighters use ambulances to transport weapons. And the evidence posted on Youtube is proving it."

"And America will supply Israel with more ammunition."

"Israel is a great war fighter."

Israeli media: Hamas treated the released prisoners well

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%86%d8%aa

British website: The West will pay a heavy price for its bet on Israel

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%b8%d8%a7

Occupation commits “murders of journalists” in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%83%d8%a8

The number of martyrs in Gaza has risen to more than 15,000, and the fate of about 7,000 missing people is unknown

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%81%D8%A7

UN experts call for an investigation into war crimes committed during Israel's war on Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%81%D9%8A

Le Figaro: The humanitarian situation in Gaza is tragic despite the truce

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%88%D9%8A

The child Nazzal talks about the reality of “hospitality” in Israeli prisons

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%81%D9%8A
Ok. So the guy that loves the news on Aljazeera continues to repost their useless news like it means something. But the REAL news is this.

A tale of two Als: Why Al Gore sold out to Al Jazeera
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter...37727.html

"In 2008, Al Gore, US Vice-President under Bill Clinton and climate change crusader, posed a question during a speech at an energy conference in Washington. Referring to renewable energy sources such as solar power, he asked: "What if we could use fuels that are not expensive, don't cause pollution and are abundantly available right here at home?"

One answer, in light of Mr Gore's decision to sell his Current TV channel to Qatar-financed Al Jazeera, is that it would cause sleepless nights for his new friends in Doha, who make their money by selling fossil fuels to the world. Their success had made them very, very rich – and also given Qatar the largest per capita carbon footprint in the world."

So you see, Democrap Vice President Al Gore used his Vice Presidential influence to make a Cable TV channel of Climate Change garbage. He then sold his channel to Arabs selling oil in Qutar. And now the rest of us have to see all this AlJazeera none sense all over the internet. Paid for by the revenues raked in from that Al Gore TV channel that only the growing Arab American population watches. Arabs in America just eats this stuff up.

When I was in collage before there was AlJazeera, there was just Arabs on temporary VISAs in America getting American degrees. And when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait and started stealing everything the Kuwaities owned, there were hundreds of Arabs that crowded into the TV room of the collage library. It was so full nobody else could use the TV room. On every channel was the news of American military buildup in Saudi Arabia. And all the talk was endless Arabic that nobody understood. But these Arabs were in our classes and we talked with them. And during this time the Arabs were absolutely drunk with excitement. They would say Saddam Hussein was going to kick American ass. This went on for like 6 months. And American students didn't know what to think of any of it. Some students complained to do something about Arabs that invaded the library. But the TV room door was kept closed so that the noise was not an issue. The TV room in the library was built to be noisy.

But everything changed on Jan 17, 1991. The American buildup of 400,000 troops launched their attack against Iraqs 500,000 troops in Kuwait. On the first day there were over 1000 targets hit by American troops in every way possible. The TV reports could not keep up. The reporters knew that the war had started, but all they knew was that everything was blowing up. Every Arab at the school was packed into the TV room that was a huge room with a dozen TVs all around. And in the next few days, the American military started releasing the airplane videos of the attacks going on. Husseins forces exploding everywhere. Spectacular explosions. Bombs hitting dead center on everything targeted. The whistle of the bombs making ants run in all directions before the explosions blew them all to kingdom come.

Indeed what all those Arabs in the TV room were watching was the "Mother Of All Retreats". Saddam Hussein quickly fired every SCUD missle he still had that didn't explode, at Saudi Arabia and Israel, but it was totally useless. They went boom in fields and parking lots, But they did little damage because most were destroyed in the first days of the American attack.

In the coming days, the Arabs in the TV room slowly walked away. They were able to see REALITY on the TV, that the fairy tale of Arab superiority was Fake News. At a time before Trump even invented the words Fake News. There was no cheering from anybody at the collage. The American students were angry that America was blowing people up. And the students were confused when told that Kuwait was invaded. Most student didn't even know what a "Kuwait" was. Animal, vegetable, or mineral. All they knew was there was people blowing up all over the TVs everywhere. And before this, just complaints that nobody could use the TV room.

So there you go. The time before AlJazeera. We still had Fake News, but nobody could hide reality. And EVERYBODY had to face reality, as a dictators invasion was crushed. Eventually all of America became very educated about Middle East reality. And confusion was replaced with understanding and relief that no attacks happened in America. And there were no war riots. Bad people were being blown up.

But a Democrapic Vice President sold out our country and invented AlJazeera. Now we have another Democrapic Vice President that also sold out our country. Joe Biden. He sold us out to Ukraine, the Chinese, and Iran. And now after stealing the election, he is now President, and dumping our tax money into Ukraine, Iran, and China too. We are only now finding the puzzle pieces of all the damage Joe Biden did to all Americans. And with every piece that is found, he has more cops from his corrupt police force stand up to protect him. There are so many corrupt pieces of Joe Bidens betrayal found, that he now has an army surrounding him. And that army is arresting everybody that is doing anything that challenges Joe Biden. Kinda like what desperate dictators do when the walls are closing in.

But that's just him. What's the rest of America going to do? The damage is done. There is corruption everywhere, our money is mostly spent out, and the communications system that keeps the people informed has been broken. Fake News has invaded everything so people can't tell what the real news is.

So now whenever you see an explosion of war on TV, you can't tell who exploded or if it was here or there. And Vice President Al Gores AlJazeera is a big part of the corruption of American information. Makes me wonder how screwed up America will be when the seeds of Joe Bidens betrayal spring up and spread their infestations. It is a clear certainty that Joe Biden is bent on ending America as created by men MUCH wiser than him.

Why is it that the stupidest people always think they are smarter than everybody else? Seems like they are, since they somehow end up with all the power...

So we got Traitor Al Gore that created a Fake news mess with AlJezeera. And the libtard media has never really talked about it much. But the Fake News invented the idea about Trump Russia Colussion Dilussion. And just that idea went absolutely wild. The demand for treason investigations into Trump was answered with falsified FISA warrants being issued, to dig up Trump dirt. And all they found was a hooker that Trump had sex with. They tried to say Trump was "in the process" of investing in Russia, but there was nothing to prove that he did. And the media tried everything they could to get Trump to say he was just "thinking about it". Just thinking about it could somehow be twisted into a crime, is the way the media was working the angle. It's amazing the contortion gymnastics the media was playing on Trump, while real treason that has turned this country on it's head, is swept under the rug. Probably till they can figure a way to blame Trump for AlJazeera, Ukraine, China, and Iran. Oh yea, they are already blaming Israel on Trump.

So keep that in mind when Satan Israel is blamed on Satan Trump. And then watch how none of the Fake News matters, as Trump rides back in, does all that he does, Israel does all that it does, and the world slowly gets better from it. Crooks go to jail, and hard working people get rewarded. So despite all that, in the News, Crooks will be furious, while hard working folk will be happy. And that is the way it should be. Because it is very bad for most people when crooks are happy. I wonder if wise Confucius has a saying for that.

Ok, now to the AlJazeera crap.

"Israeli media: Hamas treated the released prisoners well"
This is just utterly laughable. All these people were kidnapped. It was so violent that they all have damaged brains. They will always have nightmares about it. Some people likely had heart attacks and died while being kidnapped. It's impossible to say if those bodies will ever be found. So who cares about "claims" of good treatment. These people didn't deserve any of this treatment. So I looked up on the internet for hostage treatment, and it was staggering. Every article on the internet was about how well treated the hostages were. I could no longer find any articles about the guy hostage that escaped and was turned back in by the people. His story is now completely buried so nobody can read about it. My link still works, but I bet that link will eventually be deleted. The entire internet hates Israel. So it's clear that anybody TODAY will have to dig 10 times harder for the REAL News, or all they will get is Fake News. And to undersatnd the stupidity of this headline, just imagine if Trump and all his men on motorcycles had raced into Israel and killed and kidnapped all those people. There is no dought that the American Army would be sent in by Biden and Trump would be hung from the nearest electrical tower until his head fell off. And then Trumps head would be brought back in a bag to be stuffed and mounted on Bidens trophy wall. Yup. Even if he had done it to hated Israel. The entire libtard machine hates Trump so much more. It's just part of the monster that Democraps have created.

But here's the thing. Israel is fed up with this garbage on the internet. And it's fed up with the garbage from Biden. So NattyYahoo will smile, shake Bidens hand and say keep the ammunition coming. Because they have a signed treaty and America has no choice but to honor it. And Israel knows it. So Israel will get what it needs to pound down Gaza till all their people are recovered. And that is reality. No matter what the messed up "internet" says.

And Gaza knows it too. They are the ones getting pounded, and the crap on the internet is not changing anything for them. Their tunnels are collapsing and their people are being squeezed to the bottom like tooth paste. That's why they are releasing hostages. It's the only reality that has stopped their horror. Aint reality a bitch?

So the bottom line is real simple. You mess with the bull, you gonna get the horns. And the bull won't be reading the internet first.

"British website: The West will pay a heavy price for its bet on Israel"

Blaa blaa blaa. The internet will ruin Bidens reputation for being a failure, as Trump rises up and runs over the internet with new rules that makes the internet pay for Fake News. Losers always end up eating their own.

"Occupation commits “murders of journalists” in Gaza"
"The number of martyrs in Gaza has risen to more than 15,000, and the fate of about 7,000 missing people is unknown"
"UN experts call for an investigation into war crimes committed during Israel's war on Gaza"
"Le Figaro: The humanitarian situation in Gaza is tragic despite the truce"

More Blaa blaa blaa. Internet opinions are like butt holes. Everybody has one.

"The child Nazzal talks about the reality of “hospitality” in Israeli prisons"

Umm, Israeli prisons are full of criminals, not hostages. Nobody is safe in a building full of criminals. So if criminals don't want to be locked inside a building full of criminals, then they should consider NOT being criminals. The world is full of thug kids in prisons and jails. 15 year old kids in prison for killing other kids will be in prison a long time getting all kinds of treatment. American cop Derek Chauvin who choked a black man to death, was himself seriously stabbed in prison, and is in a hospital for recovery. Nobody is safe in any prison anywhere. And America has the safest prisons.
stts2:

"Paid for by the revenues raked in from that Al Gore TV channel.."

"But a Democrapic Vice President sold out our country and invented AlJazeera."

"And Vice President Al Gores AlJazeera is a big part of the corruption of American information."

"So we got Traitor Al Gore that created a Fake news mess with AlJezeera."

Al Jazeera, (Arabic: “The Peninsula”) Arabic-language cable television news network founded by Sheikh Hamad ibn Khalifa Al Thani, emir of Qatar, in 1996. The network was guaranteed government financial backing for its first five years, and it transmitted from Doha, Qatar, and from bureaus around the world, beginning continuous programming in 1999.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Al-Jazeera

When Al Jazeera Channel launched from the Qatari capital, Doha on Friday, November 1, 1996, it was the first independent news channel in the Arab world. Media in the Arab world, till then, was characterised by state-controlled narratives that denied audiences the right to know and the right to be heard.

Al Jazeera pioneered a new paradigm for in-depth journalism that was relevant to its audience, giving them a broad and deep perspective on regional and international affairs, putting the human being directly at the centre of the news agenda. The Channel’s founding tagline, “The Opinion and the Other Opinion”, encapsulated bringing multiple angles to a story, informing and empowering its audiences, championing their stories, while maintaining the spirit of journalistic integrity.

Al Jazeera introduced what came to be known as the “Al Jazeera Phenomena”. It was a turning point in the history of Arab and global media that inspired academics and researchers to study and analyse this phenomena for years to come. Al Jazeera is now one of the largest and most influential international news networks in the world.

Al Jazeera Media Network is ideally placed on the world stage with its headquarters in the Arab world with over 70 bureaus around the globe, and more than 3000 employees from more than 95 countries. Al Jazeera has extensive reach across the globe and is available in over 150 countries and territories in more than 430 million homes.

https://network.aljazeera.net/en/about-us#page-20

On 2 January 2013, Al Jazeera Media Network announced that it purchased Current TV from its founders Al Gore, Joel Hyatt, and Ronald Burkle, in the United States and would be launching an American news channel. Originally 60% of the channel's programming would be produced in America while 40% would be from Al Jazeera English, which later changed to almost all the content being U.S. originated.

Though Current TV had large distribution throughout the United States on cable and satellite TV, it averaged only 28,000 viewers at any time. The acquisition of Current TV by Al Jazeera allowed Time Warner Cable to drop the network due to its low ratings, but released a statement saying that they would consider carrying the channel after they evaluated whether it made sense for their customers. The channel was later added to Time Warner and Bright House Networks lineups after a new carriage deal was agreed upon.

On January 13, 2016, Al Jazeera America CEO Al Anstey announced that the network would cease operations on April 12, 2016, citing the "economic landscape".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera_Media_Network

stts2:

"So NattyYahoo will smile, shake Bidens hand and say keep the ammunition coming. Because they have a signed treaty and America has no choice but to honor it. And Israel knows it. So Israel will get what it needs to pound down Gaza."

"You mess with the bull, you gonna get the horns."

"Israeli prisons are full of criminals, not hostages."

New York Times: Biden faces intense anger among his supporters because of his support for Israel

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%85%D8%B2

American magazine: How did Washington make the Israeli army what it is today?

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%8A%D8%B4

Execution of the history of Gaza...The main library is a victim of the Israeli war

https://www.aljazeera.net/culture/2023/1...9%85%D9%86

The occupation executes two children by sniper

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%84%d9%8a

Erdogan: The situation in Gaza amounts to genocide

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...AF%D8%A9-2

Palestinian journalists are detained in Israeli prisons and 70 journalist martyrs

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/humanrigh...9%88%D9%86

Liberated female prisoners reveal their suffering in occupation prisons

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%B9%D9%86