SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: stts2's politics thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Arabs need to face reality and work out a peace treaty.
^
It had been worked out, Israel has to get back to the 1967 borders. I still havent seen the hamas hq underneath the hospital.

Be smart and make a real treaty for peace.
^
Do you seriously think Israel will agree to anything that forbids them to continue taking chunks of land? The only option is to change Israeli government or their policies. Israel is a cancer STATE and orthodox jews know that.
(Nov 22, 2023, 11:41 am)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]Arabs need to face reality and work out a peace treaty.
^
It had been worked out, Israel has to get back to the 1967 borders. I still havent seen the hamas hq underneath the hospital.

Be smart and make a real treaty for peace.
^
Do you seriously think Israel will agree to anything that forbids them to continue taking chunks of land? The only option is to change Israeli government or their policies. Israel is a cancer STATE and orthodox jews know that.

Ok, given that I'm Atheist King Solomon, stts2 for short, and have no favoritism to anybodies religion, I got Arabs and Jews that have come to my court to get a ruling on what is fair. I say to each to tell me your side.

Jews say statute of limitations says 5 years and possession is 9/10s of the law. I say you Jews have a commanding point, what do you say Arabs?

Arabs say that Americans took away statute of limitations on Trump so we deserve the same treatment and lets go back to do the borders the 1967 way. I say oh wow. That does seem to be the new way of things, so it looks like it's only fair to treat all the same way. What do you say Mr Jews?

Jews say wise king stts2, we are impressed with your clear vision of things, and are truly impressed with your sense of reasoning. So we can agree to do away with the statute of limitation and we present the map of the disputed area back before the Romans marched in and chased us all out. It's the map that is documented in the history of all the religious books passed down thru the millennia. With this map, it is clear that Israelis owned the northern side of the Jordan River and our brothers of Judea owned the southern side of Jordan. Today we all call ourselves Israelis, so that is why the whole area is now Israeli, as designated by UN charter bestowed by the Americans after the British pulled out.

To be clear King stts2, let us Jews present as evidence a series of maps of Israel as we started out, and as we won wars that actually expanded our borders to how they are today. The Romans conquered and displaced all the people of the Jewish land that refused to pay tribute to Rome. Romans ruled the land till the Roman civilization collapsed. Christians eventually invaded and further tossed the Jews around. Eventually the whole area was claimed by the ever expanding Ottoman empire. It remained Ottoman for nearly half a millennia. Back then people separated by 100 miles never heard from each other again. And only those near trade routes could benefit from more wide spread communications. So the people were scattered everywhere and lived isolated lives in the empire. Finally WW1 hit and the Ottomans aligned with Germany. That flew in the face of the United Kingdom that was interested in oil trade and the British conquered the Ottomans. And as with all wars, the victor gets the spoils.

After the war in 1918, the United Kingdom diced up the Ottomans and Britain was given control of the whole Jordan Palestine territory. Britain chose to try to teach the nomadic life there how to govern and improve themselves. There were a few cities in the region of very primitive nature that limited their growth capabilities. A life of well water, where everything was built around the wells. That kind of primitive thing. Britain brought civilization that helped the people expand everything. But it was not a lush British land. It was what it was, and not a place the British yearned for.

So eventually the post war League Of nations mandate ran out in 1948 after ww2. The need was great for a place for Jews to migrate too, after the destruction of ww2. So all of the western nations pulled out of the Middle East and new borders were established in the Middle East, giving Jews a territory in Palestine to migrate to. The Arabs did not like this, but this was a conquered land ruled by the Western powers that conquered them in 1918. Spoils of war. America immediately recognized Israel as the new territory in Palestine. And a new map of the area was officiated. The Arabs hated it. But they didn't win the war or the right of any say.

The map of 1948 shows a vastly reduced area of Israel than it does today and even from Biblical times. A new map, that was drawn up as western powers pulled out of the area and gave control to the peoples there. But Arabs were still furious. They didn't want Jews there at all, even though there have always been some Jews there. The land used to be entirely Jews. The Jews of the area grew alarmed for their safety, since the West was pulling out, and encouraged vast immigration to increase their numbers. Jews were surrounded by Arabs and the Western powers were receding. Partly to rebuild after WW2. So the Jewish territory got more powerful, way more quickly than the primitive Arabs realized. The Jews saw and embraced reality and made themselves strong.

The British were not happy with how strong the Jews got, despite British efforts to modernize everybody there.  But America was fine with it and called out Britain for complaining, but refusing to welcome many of the Jewish refugees. A disagreement within the League of Nations, soon to be called the UN. But then again, America and the British were always disagreeing, hah.

In 1948 on the day the Western Powers declared that they were out of the Middle east, Egypt, Syria, Transjordan, Iraq, Yemen, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and Sudan attacked, launching the 1948 Arab–Israeli War. It went on for a year and Israel was a bigger nation after the cease fire was declared. Israel gets the spoils of war. New maps were again drawn up world wide.

Little fights here and there kept on going for nearly 20 years. Then in 1967 Egypt. Jordan, Syria and Iraq started the 6 day war against Israel. Israel blew them all up and became a nation 3 times bigger than they were 6 days before. Again. Spoils of war, Israel rules the new lands.

For 15 more years, attacks on Jews around the world took place. Including Jews in the Olympic games. Jews responded with suspected assassinations of their enemies also located around the world. Eye for an eye battles were waged all over the place. The Yom Kippur war was launched by Arabs in 1973 that resulted in 30,000 dead Arab soldiers.

In 1982, the whole Sinai Peninsula was given back to Egypt as a land for peace agreement. But that agreement was not peace for everyone. Continued terrorist attacks on Israel went on with Israel retaliating in return. More small peace agreements were signed but never implemented, as it was clear that peace was not going to result.

So wise Kings stts2. Given the undeniable documentation of the history of how the Map of Israel became what it is, the Jewish people claim that if the statute of limitations of today is to be put aside, that the entire history of the map of Israel be recognized. The Roman conquerors, the Ottoman Conquerors, the Byzantine Christian conquerors, and the British Conquerors are not in your court to lay any claims. So the argument is solely between Palestinian Arabs and the Israeli Jews. And history clearly shows that Jews have won all wars in defense of the lands against all people in this court. Lands Jews have always occupied and were given official custody of in 1948.

And please consider that we must have peace with all Arabs. It does little good to have peace with a few nations only to have terrorists get close and shoot powerful missiles at us. Some will always shoot at use because they consider us infidels. We must keep our nation strong to protect from all attacks.

I King stts2 look at this and go wow. That is indeed a most powerful point. And the added measure of generosity by giving up the entire Sinai region won in ferocious battle, seems too compelling to ignore. Mr Arab, what response do you have to this argument from the Jews?

Biblical map
[attachment=3538]

UN mandated map just before the 1948 war.
[attachment=3539]

World map after the 6 Day war.
[attachment=3540]
Israel kill over 14,000...70% women children

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%81%D8%A7
(Nov 23, 2023, 15:16 pm)Ahmet Wrote: [ -> ]Israel kill over 14,000...70% women children

Ow wow. Is this true that Jews killed 14,000 mostly women and children? What say you Jews?

It's hard to know right now great King stts2, but it's possible. We Jews are at war with the Arabs right now, so the death count certainly goes up daily. And the Arab army we fight is operating in hundreds of miles of tunnels under the city full of women and children. So as we destroy on the army shooting thousands of rockets at us, it is impossible to do so without hurting people still standing on ground above that army. But king stts2, let me point out a few things in relation to this response from Arabs.

First, the numbers and type of people being harmed in this war has no bearing about what is the proper location of Israeli borders. The complaint of the Arabs is more a matter for war crimes investigation of which Israel will be happy to cooperate with.

And second, the Arab response fails to mention that Jews are locked in a ferocious war with Arabs in Gaza because they surprise attacked Jewish towns in Israel. This attack has killed over a thousand unarmed Jewish civilians, and currently holds hundreds of our citizens as captives. So the Jewish army is blasting away at the Gazan army in a desperate fight to get our people back. And we can't say that the number of deaths won't double from the numbers the Arabs currently claim. We take measures to instruct Gaza civilians to leave the combat area, but not all civilians have left the combat area. Millions have left, but thousands have not. In the middle of combat, we shift fighting to other areas to give civilians more time to leave. Hopefully this saves more civilian lives. But the Gazan army still fights from under ground, and there will surely be more deaths as the war to get our people back progresses.

So we Jews again ask wise King stts2 to rule that our current borders are just and warranted and that the King instruct the Arabs to immediately return all of our people so that we can immediately cease fire in this war that Jews did not start.

Oh wow. This is such an utterly dreadful situation. I now must ask Mr Arab if it's true that you started a war with your Israeli neighbor by killing so many civilians (whisper whisper whisper),... oh noooo, out of the way, baaaaaarf baaaaaarf, baaaaaaaaarf, dry heave, dry heave. Oh other peoples gods. Hand me my wine. Glug glug glug glug. Slam on the table. Holly crap.

Mr Arab. I as King of all the people must make sure that I know all the facts. It is only then that I can truly rule justly. So tell me Mr Arab. Did your people set Jewish babies on fire? And did your people cut the heads off of Jewish babies? On purpose with intent and no chance for them to seek shelter? And did your people also throw grenades into people that were trapped in shelters? And do you now have Jewish civilians as hostages?

stts2:

"We take measures to instruct Gaza civilians to leave the combat area, but not all civilians have left the combat area. Millions have left, but thousands have not. In the middle of combat, we shift fighting to other areas to give civilians more time to leave. Hopefully this saves more civilian lives."

Head of the Euro-Mediterranean Observatory: Israel used all forms of genocide in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%8a%d9%84
(Nov 24, 2023, 16:23 pm)Ahmet Wrote: [ -> ]stts2:

"We take measures to instruct Gaza civilians to leave the combat area, but not all civilians have left the combat area. Millions have left, but thousands have not. In the middle of combat, we shift fighting to other areas to give civilians more time to leave. Hopefully this saves more civilian lives."

Head of the Euro-Mediterranean Observatory: Israel used all forms of genocide in Gaza

This kind of "report" has been seen before. A quote from the report...

"Indeed, more than 800 professors of international law issued a unified statement and confirmed that what is happening are crimes of genocide"

More Than 50 Former Intel Officials Say Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hunter-bi...be71c5b963

Euro-Mediterranean report has the same credibility as the 50 Intel Officials that claim the Trump was possible Russian collusion. The report even condemns the arrest of the Head of the Shifa hospital that had no evidence of Hamas presence. But Israeli Army has posted endless evidence that Hamas used the Shifa hospital to hide Israeli hostages. There is weapons, video and tunnels under the hospital that the head of the hospital Dr. Muhammad Abu Salmiya lied on video about.

The doctor in this video is lying to the whole worlds face. This doctor in charge of the Shifa hospital is a monster. He is a doctor that helped do all these crimes. That is a monster because he knows better and he failed his oath to do no harm. Yet this doctor allowed harm to happen and then stood in the way so others could not help. Now he has been captured and arrested. Lots more Palestinians also deserve the same arrest and punishment. In time, as the Israeli army ignores Arab demand for cease fire and end of occupation, Israel will find more of these criminal monsters and arrest them for punishment of crimes against humanity. That is the way it has to be so the world knows that crime does not pay.

This doctor Muhammad Abu Salmiya will face charges of crimes against humanity for allowing Hamas to operate inside the hospital, and even hide hostages there. Nobody at the Shifa hospital tried to help the hostages escape. Hospital workers lied to the world about the hostages, and all those responsible should pay a heavy heavy price for their crimes.

It is becoming clear, as Israel finds more and more evidence, that there is no difference between Palestinians and Hamas. Hamas soldiers are simply Palestinians that joined the Palestinian army. Hamas IS the Palestinian army. The Palestinians voted for them by majority vote.

So the Euro-Mediterranean report is garbage.

Hamas leader a ‘cruel’ mastermind, says his former dentist
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hamas-leader-...02654.html

"The former dentist of Yahya Sinwar, the Hamas leader, has described him as a “cruel” mastermind who recruited countless Palestinians to his cause while languishing in an Israeli prison."

I suspect all along that Hamas and Palestinians were the same. Because there are plenty of very young adults that grew up being told that Israel is Satan. So there are thousands of fighting age kids eager to be Hamas. And they all must pay the price for their very bad actions.

After Israel has administered justice to all Gaza people who committed crimes, I see only 4 choices to determine the future of that Middle East area. The first, all sides agree that todays laws allow Israel to keep all borders. The second, all sides agree that ancient maps dictate that Israel again keeps todays borders. The third, is that all sides agree that Israel give up half their lands to Palestinians for a 2 state solution. The forth and final solution is that nobody agrees on the first 3 solutions and Israel keeps the borders it has by keeping it's guns fully loaded and ready for war. Given the history of never ending argument in the Arab world, I suspect that the last solution is the only solution that will happen for many generations to come. Because in the Bible, even God has to wait 40 years before letting his people enter the promised land. Because of the crimes the people committed on Mt Sinai.

I wish there could be peace, but there has to be justice, and there has to be security. There is no choice about that. So all crimes against Israel by criminals in Gaza have to be punished, and Israel has to occupy and disarm Gaza entirely. Then the rest of the people there in Gaza can slowly start over again. To build a civilized society for the next 40 years till all those that "sinned before god" have turned to dust. That is the price of building a criminal country. There is already a ton of evidence of Gaza crimes. And more evidence is being discovered.

So Palestine is a criminal country. That is why there is war now. 2 million people, and not one of them helped the hostages to escape. Palestine seems no better than Nazis. And the world put an end to Nazis. Iran with all it's money has declined to aid Gaza. There is humanitarian aid at the ready, but it will have to mostly wait until the armed criminals are defeated. Then it will be safer to bring in more humanitarian aid. Israels safety comes first. And the duration of war is totally up to the Palestinians. The war will not end until all hostages are rescued. And then a long occupation must begin to keep order.

There is no doubt that if King Solomon saw all this, he would tell Gaza to surrender or be destroyed. Because a wise King would be furious at what was done to Israel. And Israel has the right to wage deadly war on criminals until all their people are freed. And Fake News makes no difference at all.
--------------------------------------------------------
I must add that I see complaint of "targeting" civilians all the time. The world is a big place with thousands of sources of Fake News today. So there is lots of desire to somehow create worldwide outrage to stop Israel and create more harm on them. It's another war tactic. All is fair in love and war. That has been the traditional saying. So today we have lots of Fake News that we have to throw out if we have a need to know the reality of war.

So regarding Israel targeting civilians. That would be terrible news. Just like the Gaza army using human shields to try to stop return fire on them. But it does not seem to be true. I have seen live stream video that would show Israel takes extra care NOT to harm civilians.

1) I have seen leaflet papers floating down by the millions over the Gaza Northern neighborhoods. It looked very strange to me until people commented in the chat that leaflets to leave the area were being dropped. I was amazed and impressed with seeing this.

2) Israeli spokes person on news update said they use many ways to avoid civilian injuries. They said they make phone calls to warn people. I have seen that too. I was watching a stream looking at the Marina when everybody carrying everything started running out of a hotel building in front of the Marina. I did not see smoke anywhere from anything. It was just people running out and getting into cars and driving away quickly. I also saw a police car with light flashing just sitting in front as all the people ran. I saw one person with a bag get into the police car and then the police car left when most of the cars were gone. So what I saw was the result of a phone call warning probably to the police. Then the police showed up to get people out and take away anybody that didn't have a ride. A few hours later, bombing started on the Marina that set a few boats on fire. Days later a bomb was dropped that blew a whole in the jetty so nobody could get to the boats. Now after a month and lots of bombing, most every boat seems to be sunk and the harbor water is oil black.

3) Israeli spokes person on news update says Israel also drops "thumper" bombs that thumps the whole building. Then Israeli surveillance sees everybody running out of the building. After awhile, Israel then bombs the building to destroy the target they intended. The Israeli spokesman says this is nothing new and Israel has used these thumper bombs in past conflicts. So all the Palestinians know what to do when their building is thumped. And there are other warning measures the Israeli spokes person talked about.

So I myself am not fooled by all this Fake News of Israel "war crimes". Because I saw it with my own eyes on my own TV. And it's the same info anybody can see for themselves, any time they want. So when we have Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib on world TV with a bull horn shouting total irresponsible Bull Shit, we are seeing an evil selfish woman that is bent on creating more violence. She is NOT a real American. She was born in America to Palestinian immigrants that chose to programmer her the "Palestinian" way instead of the American way. And her school was also corrupted, as are lots of schools in America these days. In fact it might have been a mostly Palestinian school in Michigan. It is not illegal to corrupt American schools like that, but we need to make laws to make it illegal to corrupt schools. Otherwise America raises a new generation with hate programmed into their brains. Hate is not supposed to be American. Rashida Tlaib is a miserable representative that true Americans admonish. And there will be efforts to end her job as an America Congresswoman. No doubt about it. Not everybody in America is corrupt.
stts2:

"But Israeli Army has posted endless evidence that Hamas used the Shifa hospital to hide Israeli hostages. There is weapons, video and tunnels under the hospital that the head of the hospital Dr. Muhammad Abu Salmiya lied on video about."

"The doctor in this video is lying to the whole worlds face. This doctor in charge of the Shifa hospital is a monster. He is a doctor that helped do all these crimes. That is a monster because he knows better and he failed his oath to do no harm. Yet this doctor allowed harm to happen and then stood in the way so others could not help. Now he has been captured and arrested. Lots more Palestinians also deserve the same arrest and punishment."

Al-Barsh: The occupation arrested doctors in the first hours of the truce

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%a7%d8%aa

World Health: There is no information about the fate of the director of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%8A%D8%B1
(Nov 25, 2023, 17:26 pm)Ahmet Wrote: [ -> ]stts2:

"But Israeli Army has posted endless evidence that Hamas used the Shifa hospital to hide Israeli hostages. There is weapons, video and tunnels under the hospital that the head of the hospital Dr. Muhammad Abu Salmiya lied on video about."

"The doctor in this video is lying to the whole worlds face. This doctor in charge of the Shifa hospital is a monster. He is a doctor that helped do all these crimes. That is a monster because he knows better and he failed his oath to do no harm. Yet this doctor allowed harm to happen and then stood in the way so others could not help. Now he has been captured and arrested. Lots more Palestinians also deserve the same arrest and punishment."

Al-Barsh: The occupation arrested doctors in the first hours of the truce

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%a7%d8%aa

World Health: There is no information about the fate of the director of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%8A%D8%B1

"Dr. Munir Al-Bersh, Director General of the Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip , said that the truce that began on Friday morning revealed the extent of the crime committed by the Israeli occupation, which targeted everything, including homes, schools, hospitals, and health services."

Gaza strip is a territory of hundreds of kilometers of tunnels. Everywhere there is a tunnel is a target for attack. "including homes, schools, hospitals, and health services". Israel will not leave any tunnels intact. And the free world will not call that a war crime. There can be no more tunnels in Gaza. And any people that don't leave the tunnels will die. And that is not a war crime.

Russia, China, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen and their friends will call this an Israeli war crime. And if any of those countries fires on Israel for those "war crimes", America with its ships will fire back. America is already shooting down Yemen missiles. American ships will shoot more Yemen stuff if they don't stop. Israel is already shooting at Hezbula. If Lebonon can't control Hezbola, Israel will blow up Hexbula too. And any tunnels under any building they have.

"Al-Barsh revealed - in a phone call with Al Jazeera - that the occupation forces arrested a number of medical staff as they were leaving hospitals shortly after the truce took effect, which confirms that the occupation did not adhere to it."

Excellent. Israel is arresting more Palestinian criminals. They will face justice for their crimes. I see that prisoners are being released on TV. That means that Israel must be adhering to the truce in a satisfactory way. And bombing IS working. Dozens of Israelis are recovered alive. That is a victory for humanity. But there is lots more work to do. To clean up the mess started by inhuman animals. I have seen that the bombing has stopped, but Israel continues to destroy tunnels and burn weapons of war. I see it in the video streams. So the killing has stopped, but disarming continues. And that is fair and good. If ALL hostages are released, ALL killing could stop as disarming and justice would be the next tasks.

But I don't expect all prisoners to be released. This truce is a trick. Israel gets some people back, but Hamas gets something too. They are cleaning up evidence. They have over 10,000 soldiers in the tunnels. And those soldiers are taking all evidence in danger of being discovered and moving it way further south. Including all the weapons they have stored. Israel will bomb most everything in the north. So Hamas is desperate to remove everything they can with their huge army. Then the war will continue, as Israel must continue to find all their kidnapped people. There seems to be no escape for Hamas. Israel may tell the people to move north to get out of the way. Then Israel may have to destroy the south tunnels as well. Then Hamas in the tunnels will be destroyed. I don't think Egypt will let them escape. And Iran will not help. So this war has a Beginning and an end. And then Israel will have more security. And it can stop only when Palestinians give up all Israeli hostages.

"Al-Bersh did not rule out that Dr Abu Salamiya would be subjected to forms of pressure, torture, and abuse to force him to make false confessions.
Al-Bersh said that the occupation killed about 250 medical personnel in the Gaza Strip, with the aim of depriving the people of the Strip of health services, and to create in them a feeling of insecurity, resulting from the absence of medical personnel."

It sure sounds like Dr. Munir Al-Bersh, Director General of the Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip, is a war criminal too. He is Palestinian who lives in Gaza. He surely knows about all the tunnels under everything. He surely knew there were tunnels under Shifa hospital. And now Dr Al-Bersh says it is possible that Israel will make Dr Abu Salamiya say false confessions. That tells me that the doctor knows everything, and we will soon know everything too. And maybe the day will come when we know what Dr Al-Bersh knows too. There are countless many criminals in the Gaza strip. And they ALL need to face justice if Palestinians are to become better people. Right now I see Palestinians as very dangerous animals that need to be caged up. Israel has stepped up to do the job. The free world needs to give them the support that they need. For the good of all free and civilized men.

And I do not call anybody derogatory names. That solves no problems. There needs to be justice for crimes, and education to stop the desire for violence. Palestinians everywhere have to stop being blood thirsty killers. And they need to raise the next generation to be civilized people instead of crazy killers.

In the West Bank, 2 men were accused of being spies for Israel. They have already been killed by a mob. Then their bodies were hug by the Palestinian mob from the electrical tower. Israel has not killed or hung Dr Abu Salamiya for crimes against Israeli hostages. And Israel won't be killing or hanging him anytime soon. He will face justice. Evidence will be gathered, He will be questioned, and he will likely be tried in a court with a jury that looks at the evidence. This is more justice than Palestinians do.

I would never want me or my family to live within thousands of miles from animals in this picture. And Israelis have to live next to these people every day. The world needs to come together to help end very inhuman behavior like this.

[attachment=3545]

I am in no way religious, but anybody that has any ties to humanity is utterly shocked by what Palestinians did. And I think shocked is still too mild of a word for those that went there to see. Those people may end up with post traumatic stress disorder. PTSD. I don't dare imagine myself trying to be there. It's nothing short of beastly.

stts2:

"...inhuman animals."

"Right now I see Palestinians as very dangerous animals that need to be caged up."

"...but anybody that has any ties to humanity is utterly shocked by what Palestinians did."

"And I do not call anybody derogatory names."

"Palestinians everywhere have to stop being blood thirsty killers."

"And they need to raise the next generation to be civilized people instead of crazy killers."

"And they ALL need to face justice if Palestinians are to become better people."

The New York Times: The rate of death due to the Israeli bombing of Gaza is unprecedented in wars

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%B5%D9%81

Israel has dropped 40,000 tons of explosives on Gaza since the start of the war

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%B2%D8%A9

Human Rights Observatory: Suspicions about Israel stealing organs from the bodies of martyrs in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/humanrigh...9%8A%D9%84

The oldest Palestinian prisoner: We were beaten, sprayed with gas, and solitary confinement

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%81%D9%8A

Israa Jaabis to Al Jazeera: We were subjected to abuse and beatings in the occupation prisons

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%8A%D9%84

Gaza Government: More than 14 thousand martyrs, 70% of whom are children and women

stts your just working your ass off in this thread aint youu??;-) Hehe well no hard feelings I hope but Im not reading 6 messages of the whole screen long text that you could just contract to a few sentences or at least one such long message.

PS : And history clearly shows that Jews have won all wars in defense of the lands against all people in this court. Lands Jews have always occupied and were given official custody of in 1948.

(from the first message) Oh yes they have always occupied. Have wom all wars,,hmm okay so say Russia wins the war with the Ukraine you gonna support that then? It seems that youd rather praise the more powerful side than the just one

(Nov 26, 2023, 17:37 pm)Ahmet Wrote: [ -> ]stts2:

"...inhuman animals."

"Right now I see Palestinians as very dangerous animals that need to be caged up."

"...but anybody that has any ties to humanity is utterly shocked by what Palestinians did."

"And I do not call anybody derogatory names."

"Palestinians everywhere have to stop being blood thirsty killers."

"And they need to raise the next generation to be civilized people instead of crazy killers."

"And they ALL need to face justice if Palestinians are to become better people."

The New York Times: The rate of death due to the Israeli bombing of Gaza is unprecedented in wars

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%B5%D9%81

Israel has dropped 40,000 tons of explosives on Gaza since the start of the war

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...8%B2%D8%A9

Human Rights Observatory: Suspicions about Israel stealing organs from the bodies of martyrs in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/humanrigh...9%8A%D9%84

The oldest Palestinian prisoner: We were beaten, sprayed with gas, and solitary confinement

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%81%D9%8A

Israa Jaabis to Al Jazeera: We were subjected to abuse and beatings in the occupation prisons

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/11/2...9%8A%D9%84

Gaza Government: More than 14 thousand martyrs, 70% of whom are children and women

Big ups for making the effort

And the free world will not call that a war crime.
^^
It already has the problem is that the UN is such an impaired apparatus that it can't do much with the US and sometimes Brits vetoing whatever related to current Israel/pAlestine conflict that coul help