SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: stts2's politics thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here you go. The son of the Hamas founder. Who turned his back on Hamas because he was disgusted with the inhumanity. Not all people are animals. And it's unknown what this guys contribution to crimes has been. But he seems to be a trusted citizen now. So he has been sharing useful information. And it's pretty much the same thing that I support.

It's a very bad situation to fight. And you can't just kill people that are not shooting back. So he says remove the people to get at Hamas. And Egypt won't take them. So the only choice is a temporary border outside the wall to flood the people into a tent city. Then deal with the tunnels. He didn't say that, he just said move the people "somehow". After that I say pound the city and let them start over again with UN support. He says gas the army out of the tunnels. Poison gas that kills them all. But then 300 miles of tunnels remain. And sealed off tunnels could be unsealed. To hide all kinds of criminal elements. But then you can't be sure that all tunnels are gassed. And all terrorists are killed. The stink of dead bodies and residual poison would rise up and make verification difficult and buildings uninhabitable anyway. A putrefied city. Better to bomb it to rubble, then you know all inside are dead and buried forever. And new life can start as immediately as the Russians built on top of the conquered Ukraine territory.

Also, the tyrants of the world would have a hard time trying to justify war with an Israel that provided safe passage to Palestinians. Something the tyrant world has never considered. The world wide humanitarian aid would actually race in to actually help out, as Israel bombed the city flat. The winters are mild, being a desert area, so time is not a critical thing. And most of the troops could be humanitarians helping support the population, while only a small portion are bombing and shelling. But unfortunately, I have little say in this world. And even in America, if I were to become a threat to the Democrapic way of bribery and tax embezzlement, then I would likely be facing long prison time to shut me up.

I just saw a Reuters cameraman was killed on Oct 13 near Lebanon. So now it makes more sense why their streams have been dropping off. Trying to figure out how to be more safe. The Reuters live stream near the marina is back. Looks like they moved from the Phoenix hotel to the Al-Ghafri Tower just a block over. Gooble maps is just fantastic. Now there is nothing lit up anywhere at night except the Shifa Hospital. It's fully lit up like a ballpark. They must have huge generators and tons of fuel. Since everything else is dark, most everybody must have evacuated, so nobody around to flip on light switches. There's super bright flares being shot up in the northeast corner of the territory. So Israel is looking for something in there. Hard to say when the invasion will start. No doubt tons of machine gun fire will follow. But Biden promised humanitarian aid. So it makes invading harder when people are out getting aid. They will be snatched as human shields. In war, anybody not armed is a shield for somebody else that is. At least with Arabs.

Umm, and then there's all this...

‘A massacre’: Gaza hospital blast estimated to kill hundreds
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/gaza-...rcna120849

U.S. intel says Gaza hospital death toll likely between 100-300
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-eas...023-10-19/

Israel-Hamas war: Gaza hospital blast kills 500, garners widespread condemnation; blame game ensues
https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/worl...2023-10-18

Yea right...

Gaza hospital blast killed 'several dozen' and not 471 as Palestine health bosses claimed, insists Israeli government spokesman as two sides trade accusations about horrifying explosion
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...osion.html

You know, I figured all this out just sitting on my toilet as I waited for constipation to finally pass. I mean what else can I do. The area was evacuated, and there's no time for insane idiots to leave their building, just to run thru the bombings, to get to another building. With gravel pelting on your head. And there was only a couple dozen cars in the parking lot. Despite all the carnage, I could not see how 500 people would be there. Unless there was one hell of a party going on. It made no sense what the media was posting world wide. Some videos even has carnage from other bombing mixed in. With tons more people laying around, and building floors half collapsed. Fake news. And the Sky News reporter woman, in the video I last posted, was absolutely vicious to the Israeli official for killing 500 people at a Hospital. And they even report that US Intel also reports hundreds killed. Well it's Bidens scaled back defense, so it doesn't surprise me abit. Anyways, a couple dozen deaths is tragic. Just like all the other deaths and kidnappings by these terrorist animals. But truth is visible, to those willing to see it. And those that don't see, are just more animals looking for a fight.

Families of Israeli hostages express fury over humanitarian aid to Gaza
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/families-israe...22716.html

Yup, I hear lots of talk about $100 million of my taxes going to Gaza humanitarian aid, but I don't hear any talk of getting our people out. If they were queers, I bet the story would be much different. One woman family member is furious and demands no aid until our hostages are released. I understand her priorities completely. And this is on top of more than $250 million that Biden gave them when he first "took" office, that Trump had frozen. Trump knew that all of this stunk like rotten fish.

Biden administration to restore $235m in US aid to Palestinians
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-56665199

Biden announces $100 million in humanitarian aid to Gaza and West Bank
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/18...k-00122212

‘We are scared’: US citizens still stuck in Gaza after Biden visit to Israel
https://news.yahoo.com/scared-us-citizen...44983.html

And shit is spreading. Missiles were fired near our ship in Yemen, and our ship shot them all down. Nobody knows for sure who shot the missiles but speculate it was Iran backed fighters testing our defenses, or trying to reach Israel. Anyways, we made quick work of those. Our ships have their own iron dome.

First on CNN: US Navy warship near Yemen intercepts multiple missiles, US officials say
https://www.yahoo.com/news/first-cnn-us-...27566.html

Back in the US, the Trump war continues. Christy bellering that Trumps had it now. I wonder what happened all the last times Christy said that. He's a selfish idiot politician that should be making donuts somewhere. Anyways, Trump lawyers charged with crimes against humanity, are getting charges reduced to jay walking if they promise to testify against Trump. But they got nothing to say, so they promise anyway. If there was something really juicy, it would already be leaked to try to shoot down Trumps poll numbers. Libtards are desperate to pound on those polls. While they say polls don't mean anything, hah.

And fogetabout UFOs. The media is reporting that big foot has been spotted in Colorado. So much for the modern age media making people even smarter.

Bigfoot Is Back. (Bigfoot Never Left.)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bigfoot-back-...05560.html
Comer Releases Evidence of Direct Payment to Joe Biden
https://oversight.house.gov/release/come...joe-biden/

Oh oooo. GOP found big checks to Joe Biden. And other documents that help trace the money. Money that Joe always said he is too poor to have. That can only mean one thing. More trouble for Trump. It could be that Trumps got new charges coming, or maybe the New York judge will actually throw Trump in jail. They all want to so very badly. Now could be the time. It will make him miss all his campaign rallys for a month. Judges always throw people in jail for at least 30 days. That's what the song says, "30 days in the hole". Peter Frampton is actually in the last picture in this video. He and the singer put the band together. But he quit the band just before they wrote this song.

Yup, I always said they aint got a snowballs chance against the Deep State unless they can actually find the money. In time to actually hold people accountable. It's a race. Just like the other side is in a race to slap felony convictions on Trump before the election is over. And lock down all Trumps money to slow him down. And lock up Trump to shut him up. It's this countries craziest race. Who will get the other first. Billionaire against Trillionaire. Democraps will just borrow more money from the Chinese, if they are getting short in their money no object war to get Trump. So the battle is far from certain.

Anyways, we all get the leadership we choose. That is my philosophy. I walk around everyday under that umbrella. Because I believe that it is truth. And when you cloak yourself in truth, you are better suited to longer survival than not. And I say this to whom ever I meet. So that I can do my part to spread truth, out into the world. Because I have no reason to deprive others of the best chances of survival. Because another truth is that we all survive longer together, than just individually. Even when it's disease that is the peril. Rats get bubonic plague. And it spreads thru togetherness. Rats are so prolific, that they have no choice but to have togetherness. But they act individually with uninviting personal space. Humans defy instinct and behave opposite. So we also get bubonic plague. And it has cost millions of lives. But We never stopped being social. And our togetherness eventually invented drugs that now prevent our bubonic outbreaks. While the rats, are still plagued with it.

So we have leadership to give the masses a guiding star to follow, as we trek in life. And in some way, we all vote. And those that choose not to vote have indeed voted their choice anyway. That is why we always have 3 categories in a poll. Yes, No, and Undecided. With numbers tallied for each. And that's where the war begins. The war between the YESes and NOes. The biggest number wins. And the UNDECIDEDs don't count. Sort of. So if Yes is 2 and NO is 1 and UNDECIDED is 97, then the YESes win and we all have a YES leader we have to follow, no matter where he goes.

But the war isn't over until the time is up. So in that time, the war is about doing something to change the UNDECIDED count. Both sides are in a desperate way to do something with the UNDECIDEDs. They both want them and they both don't want the other side to have them. By hook or by crook. So if you vote or not, you still voted. The winning side wants the undecided to stay that way. Then the winners win, and become the leaders of the undecided. And takes their taxes too. It's really all about taxes, rather than leading. Leaders just want the money. Leaders only lead so the masses think there is benefit and they won't rise up and hang the leaders. Then the people can keep their taxes.

The vote losers, being a vote short, are in a desperate fight to flip an undecided to their side. So the war is a battle to diddle with the undecided. They are easier to milk than flipping the voter of the other side. And that is why we have such insane TV. The country is split 40/40, and the scale tips from flipping the undecided. And the stakes are astronomical. Money the likes of which no lottery anywhere could ever offer. And it brings out every trick in the book to try to grab it.

With numbers so close, all the gloves come off. Each side fantastically embellishes their benefit. Each side tries to jail the other side. Each side slanders the other side. And each side wrecks the environment to make the undecided decide. Hence ugly TV. It's such a nasty environment that voters can hardly wait till time is up so they can vote the ugly away. No matter what vote it takes. But even voting itself is a war. The winning count is happy to see the undecideds not vote. And the loosing count is desperate for a vote. So the winning count pours rotten soup all over everything, while the loosing count is spraying out air freshener and sucking up with wet vacs. Till all voters get is mass craziness of a million hands dunking them in crap and herbal honey back and forth. And they can't seem to make it stop.

Alas, all things eventually come to an end. And somebody is picked the winner. Whether they actually won or not. And that's yet another war. If the environment is so insanely polluted, then the voters may be so fed up that they don't care who wins. Then one side can beat the other side over the head and claim that they gave up and walked away. While the looser is hauled away to a dark dungeon never to be seen again.

Sounding kinda familiar?

So now voting becomes who runs the dungeons. Because voting is about busting open great damns of rotten stink, and nobody can fix the damn until the voting is over. So the winner is the side with the jailer that can haul away the looser. Then the announcement is made and the cleanup can begin immediately, to the great relief of most everybody. Unless the looser steals the jailers keys and the prisoners escape. Then they blow up the dam and the voters are stuck with never ending stink.

Then the fed up voters hang the winners and keep their taxes, hah. Anybody remember "Fractured Fairy Tails"?

Anyways, more Trump news. Another Georgia lawyer has flipped on Trump. Ooooh Nooooo. He's rich lawyer CheeseBro that was fined $6000. Bwahahahahaha. Chump change. So what happened to RICO and  Mafia charges etc etc? All of it dropped. He had to plea to one felony and pay and testify against Trump. 6 years probation and everything else dropped. So he got a felony. That sucks. You loose your gun and voting rights. But Who cares. This guy doesn't even live in America any more. He doesn't vote here or carry guns here. He just wants his passport back to get the hell out of crazy America. And go back to his rich expat life with all the Trump money he made. And he will come back to testify against Trump. He will testify that he saw Trump go to the toilet a bunch of times a day to piss out Diet Coke. And that's about it. Because he's got hardly no charges on himself. He was there signing paperwork to give Trump. So he's an accessory. And Trump took what his lawyers gave him. No crime in that. That's what lawyers do for clients. Georgia simply trumped up what the lawyers were doing. More of a screw up than a crime. Otherwise, there would be leaked headlines about the bombshell testimony that will finally sink Trump. hah. And the judge would be giving out much stiffer sentences. A year in prison instead of 10. That's the sort of sentence that says Trump may have trouble. Getting Trump on something serious that others would HAVE to help him with is worth cutting 10 years down to 1. But nobody gets off with nothing unless its almost nothing to begin with.

Kenneth Chesebro takes last-minute plea deal, agrees to testify in Georgia election case
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/kenneth-cheseb...55755.html

Cheesebro was so happy with this deal that he personally thanked the judge for not being a dick. And on top of that, Trump will pardon his felony, as soon as he wins. So his lawyers already said this deal was too easy to resist. That woman lawyer is a real dingbat, but she only got a misdemeanor. That will also be pardoned. And haters everywhere will be canceling her, so she will have to move to a Republican state to stop the craziness. Or she could leave the country too. She only lost lawyers fees and $6000 of her riches. Trump is only getting a royal ass kicking because he's beating everybody to the White House. And if he wins, he will get it all back in spades.

So the fight is worth it to him. And we really have huge blessings to count, that he feels that way. There's nobody anywhere that would put up with what Trump is going thru. Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein didn't even try to win a court fight with his Billions. He offed himself even before his plea hearing. Billions buys alot. But he didn't even want to try to fight. Epsteins girlfriend got life for being an accessory. And they got some other woman to testify that his girlfriend helped out. With no evidence. It was all she said she said. And that's todays American justice. Turns out that other woman died from a crack overdose recently. So Epsteins girlfriend was given life because a crack head said so. And the girlfriends defense had no idea she was a druggie. It probably would make no difference. Any friend of Epstein has to pay since Epstein got away. They still trying to figure a way to pin all this on Trump. But the girlfriend now has a path to an appeal. Unfortunately, that will take years.

Jeffrey Epstein survivor who testified against Ghislaine Maxwell dies in West Palm Beach
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news...204146007/

And the public media is flooded with this crap in the below article. Trump does not talk to the media about anybodies deals. So all these "alarm bells" is fake news. Blind sided means Trump had no idea this was coming. And that is what is legally expected of Trump. Trump is not to have any communication with any of the people charged. It was ordered and its the law. So Trump has no idea what happens to them. His lawyers are informed by the court or the media. So let the media call Trump blind sided. If Trump remains blind sided for another 15 months, then Trump has fewer charges to deal with before he wins election. And that is a good thing. We don't want Trump to do something against the judges ruling and risk more trouble. Even if the judge is crazy. In fact a judge being crazy is helpful in the appeals process. So Trump welcomes all judicial unfairness, even though he complains about it. But the media will sure try to smear the headlines to goad Trump into angering the judges.

Trump blindsided by Powell guilty plea — and her “sweetheart deal” is ringing alarm bells: reports
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-blindsi...10358.html

As it turned out, Trumps free speech post about the court people partying with Democraps, which the judge ruled illegal, was not entirely removed. The media hunted it down and sent it to the judge late at night. The judge was mad about it and fined Trump $5000. The media high fived themselves, as Trumps lawyers fixed the problem. Trump needs to not feed the media trolls. And he learned a small lesson. But his anger at his rights removal is understandable, and will certainly factor in any appeals actions to come. But there is a time for everything. And that goes for everybody. Remember that old saying. Vengeance is a dish best served cold.

Anyways, none of this means Trump is off the hook. Trump is already guilty in New York without a trial. Trump is now in a trial with no jury. So it's all craziness about stuff an appeals court has already spotlighted as disqualified due to statute of limitations. And DC is only going to be worse. Jack Smith and the DC judge is not show boating like New York is. They are seeing New Yorks mistakes and are working to have maximum pain with no mistakes in their case. Already the DC judge has halted her Trump Gag order so that both sides can present arguments about why the gag order should apply. The other New York judge simply gagd Trump and he's done talking. So this DC judge is making sure nobody can take it apart on appeal, and any jail she orders to enforce it is permanent. So Trump will still likely depend on the appeals process and pardon powers to end this insanity. Jack Smith is by far the most dangerous man to Trumps future. He has the Trillion dollar FBI backing him up. And they already proved they can invent anything, as they twist the laws to suit their purposes.

Judge pauses limited gag order on Trump in 2020 election interference case
https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-pauses-...49778.html

So with all this insanity going on in the USA, the world is sinking into war. And we are simply making everything worse. Ukraine is being fed by us to keep the war going. Iran is being fed by us to keep their war going. We are giving Palestine more money to keep their war going. We are giving Israel more money to keep their war going. Hawaiians say they are now being kicked out of hotels since Bidens money has stopped coming in. Biden limps over to Israel to meet with leaders, and all the Arab leaders leave. No Jordan, no Egypt, and even the US recognized Palestinian President walked away from meeting Biden. Our Congress is in gridlock because the Democraps believe we don't have enough people in this country to solve the worlds problems. The Republicans are in gridlock with themselves because they feel that only the elite king makers should be running this country. Democraps also feel the same way, so they actually teem up with a few Republicans in select votes to further the path of an exclusive government. And so the elites, already seated, are happy to let the country and the world go to hell until the "right" people are seated in their thrones. And that's the leadership we chose. We need to find a way to agree to throw the bums out.

You know, the whole world is not a dick. But there are a lot of dicks that are such big asses that they make all of America seem unlivable. Aint no way I would live in New York or DC. Or Cali or Washington or Oregon or Colorado or Michigan or Illinois or Maryland or any of those New England states. It seems like half of America is already ruined. So you can stand your ground in these crazy times. But then you better be looking for a speedy exit at your first opportunity. Because crazy is here to stay.

And here's a juicy thought, the Supreme Court is watching all this with a 6 seat majority. They ruled before who would be the next President when Gore challenged Bush2s victory. They were not happy to have to do that. But it would be historic if they ruled to end Trumps prosecutions, to pave the way to let the people decide. That is a huge difference from What went down with Bush2. No matter when the Supreme Court steps in, the public is going to be in utter outrage. With the country split down the middle. But it's less messy for the Supreme Court to rule now, than to be forced to rule later. Biden clearly needs to be replaced, and nobody in this government will ever declare Biden unfit to lead, even if he is dead. And with the world coming apart at the seams, the Supreme Court could find that they must act sooner rather than later. It would certainly be unprecedented, but what else is new. Just food for thought.
Every time I get on Yahoo, there's more evidence that Georgia is unConstitutionally prosecuting Trump. And Trump WILL win eventually, no matter what any hater jury convicts. Here's Trumps tweet in 2020.

"I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...4859929%2F

So there you go. Trump "hired" all these lawyers to work their magic. Trump did nothing illegal by doing that. If the team did it illegally, that's their problem. But it's already looking like they didn't do anything really illegal. CheeseBro was the top dog, and he was let off with one minor felony. When Trump wins, he needs to make Fake News illegal. That will fix 3/4 of the worlds problems.

And the Fake news in all this is the media pouncing on this calling Trump a liar that Sidney Powell didn't represent him. And that's the media for you. Either they blast him because he did, or blast him because he didn't. It would drive me nuts if I had to live this way. But Trump has Billions. So he can buy some way to make it all work out. Or in this case, save tons of money to make this work. Whether Trump did or didn't, Trump is still the talk of the town. And he didn't have to spent  dime. Free Trump advertising. And it works, as Trump is always sucking the air out of the room.

So either Powell is with Trump or she aint. But the word did change. Maybe he hired her, but she didn't represent him. Hah. Never forget that words matter big time. Because Trump will never say "he lost the election". So he can't be permanently convicted of insurrection type charges. To the utter frustration of the fake news media. Yup, Trumps no dummy. But he does brag alot. But maybe I would too, if my money and my family was like his.

Anyways, looser Liz Chaney, all of her backers, and the libtard media is full tilt Trump hate, to the point of life imprisonment, to make sure he never sees the light of day ever again. The New York judge even threatened to throw the former President in prison because a GOP campaign page for Trump still had a repost of court officials hamming it up with Democrap Schumer. Then the judge said he would decide depending on how well he liked Trumps begging to not throw him in jail. Of course Trump didn't say squat. He let his lawyers do the talking. And they groveled for him. But the whole thing was totally outrageous. It's Trumps right to complain about all aspects of his prosecution that stinks in any way. So we got even more historic precedent to add to the record books.

And what was his crime? Mopping the floor with the Bushes, and beating Hillary Clinton. Bushes are the GOP royalty. The craziness now, isn't supposed to happen because of attorney client privilege and statute of limitations. Both of which were canceled just to make these charges against Trump. So why life in prison? Because America of our forefathers is being dismantled, law by law. And the best way to succeed is to prosecute somebody illegally and find a way to make it stick in court. Then it becomes precedent to actually modify or throw out the original laws. So Trump has to win in the end, or America is changed forever. Those are the stakes.

It has always been, Corpus Delecti. If there's no body, then there's no crime. No matter what somebody does. So you can film yourself killing somebody, and not be charged because it's CGI. There's no body. But it don't work like that any more. Too many people have been imprisoned on simply circumstantial evidence. All that requires is to prove an association to "an alleged" crime in some way, and you will have to fight for your life. That's why Trump keeps saying there's no crime. It's an imaginary thing in the prosecutors head that Trumps property is over valued. And now he has to grind his way thru the expensive justice machinery. So Corpus Delecti doesn't mean squat any more.

Same goes with Motive, Opportunity, and Means. The code Perry Mason worked by. You don't need any of that now. If you drop a gas receipt on the side walk out of your pocket, and a killer comes along and stabs somebody who falls on your receipt, the cops will trace the credit card on the receipt and hunt you down. If there's no witness, no video, and no alibi on your part, then you have big troubles today. Even though there's no proof you ever got near the body. You could be sent to life in prison, and there would be little you could do, unless evidence is later found that helps you out. And even then, it's 10 times harder to get a retrial. Even if somebody else confesses. It's crazy how American justice is being dismantled for all, as crooked cops twist everything to get somebody they hate. That is the weaponizing of our justice system. It's so much easier now to charge people for anything. And the costs of the legal system has plume gone insane. So people land in big trouble and can't afford the cost to dig themselves back out.

America is supposed to be about justice and fairness. So why has so many of our countries pillars of our community gone bonkers to think Trump deserves crazy charges and 900 years of prison time? Hill Billies I can understand. Hang anybody caught by cops because they must have deserved it. That's what poor education does. But America requires public education. So that every American citizen can at least think like a civilized American.

So what happened to Chaney, Romney, Schiff, Raskin, all the Trump haters, the DOJ, and even the current President of the United States? Why have so many of our countries most educated citizens gone and thrown out the meaning of what America is supposed to be? The same reason bank robbers rob bank after bank until they get stopped. They are drunk on the power of robing the bank, and they no longer think about justice and fairness. With Government officials, it's the power to steal our taxes and lie to blame somebody else. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. That's why the Bidens sold out our country for so much and directed the DOJ to cover it all up. And I'm sure all the other haters in our government have their own scams going on, that they are protecting. Others have an entitlement complex and get bitter when they don't seem to get what they think they deserve. Pences wife wrote a book called "our time to serve". So I could tell they will be very bitter about getting nothing out of riding Trumps coat tails. I never really saw support from Pence like I saw from Cruiz and Graham. Pence was a coat tail rider the whole way.

So all we can do is continue the war to save America from the people trying to tear it apart. Patriots against Socialists. Facts against Fake news. Cops against crooks. Or half this country may end up as a political prisoner. We are building way more new prisons these days than new nuclear power plants.

As such I may sign up with "X". I was kicked from Facebook and Twitter long ago for being a Trumpster. And a decade or more of my posts were simply thrown away. That was a big lesson to me about how quickly so much time in a human beings life in minutes could be thrown away. We only live once. It's sad that it's so easily erased. But then again, if a moon like meteor hit the earth tomorrow, then we are all erased. So I guess I'll try out X. But this time, I won't be just me the Trumpster. Nope. I think I need to be something I would no doubt be deleted again in Facebook. Something that speaks a loud message to haters, no matter what I post. The twisted haters have messages. So the war demands a response with messages even more powerful. Because the American way is on the line. And we of today can't loose what all before us kept safe.

Ill post my message and avatar when it's done. That way I don't have to think of a second powerful message. Smile

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...eaker.html

Well here you go. 40 second into the video, for just 30 seconds. That's the only truth in this video of fake news. "The power of racketiering laws to land great wins for the prosecution", Bwahahahaha. "To bring relavent powerful evidence to convict Donald Trump", Bwahahahaha. "That said, this prosecution of Donald Trump could be more difficult than people expect". Bwahahahaha. So much for "powerful wins". Youtube deleted all copies of this video because they admit they can't get Trump. Bwahahahahaha. So the above libtard rag page has the same video.

Folks, nothing has changed in the Georgia Trump war. If it did, a bomb shell would have been leaked and pick another candidate. It is still a massively expensive hair splitting contest. In a desperate attempt to get Trump.

First off, Trump in Florida is told the Georgia election is flawed. Trump responds by hiring a team to go chase down Georgia to straighten things out. Trump already pleaded with Georgia officials and they blew Trump off. So Trumps team plans to sue to force the state to investigate. Trump doesn't know how to do it, that's why he hired the lawyers to do the work necessary. So Trump is off the hook. It's Trumps right to hire lawyers to do all they can to make things right.

Georgia disagrees. Georgia insists Trump is the king pin and ran the lawyers like a ring leader. It's so bogus to think Trump can ring lead anything about the legal process. And his lawyers plan to make that clear in court. Trump has zero legal training.

Now Trumps hired team tried to do the same plan that went on with the JFK/Nixon alternate electors election. And they made errors trying to pull it off. So all those other 19 people are charged with crimes because of those errors. But errors are not crimes. A crime is knowingly breaking the law. But fighting Georgia is going to cost each person Millions of dollars. So, if they get a great deal, it's a no brainer to take it. $6000 beats Millions any day anywhere. And it's laughable that the insanity has so far boiled down to $6000. And a demand to testify against Trump. And that's the kicker. One by one all defendants will be announced to the media as flippers against Trump. By the time they drip feed that about 19 people, they are hoping somebody freaks out and says something useful, or Trump looses it and says something that hangs himself. And Prosecutors are banking on the libtard media to create world class craziness out of this. To try to shake something out. Because the court has ordered that nobody can talk to anybody else. So nobody can verify if the media is making the whole thing up.

See how unfair all this is? The prosecutors can't make up anything without breaking laws. But the media is free to print anything it wants. And Trump can't even sue for slander. It's all about legal dirty tricks, and that's all it is. So Trump and all those people will just have to keep their cool, as the media turns up the heat. And then the whole thing will fall apart.

A hater jury will convict, no matter what. Something that appeals will eventually sort out. But it's interesting that this judge is dumping all jail time. And leveling small fines to rich people. Even the media is calling all these "sweat heart deals". It's just undeniable how easy this judge is going. The media spins it like the flippers have huge trouble to dump so they got great deals. But that don't make any sense. Because huge trouble would have already been leaked to freak out all the rest of the 19. But there's nothing new at all. So the media, as usual, is full of shit. The judge is easy because this is turning out to be a massive nothing burger. At least for Trump. And all these other people, simply made mistakes trying to do a complicated process.

So no heinous crime is likely provable. Trump was told the alternate elector process was an option, so he paid to make it happen. It's not his fault legally, if the people he hired screwed it up. They are responsible for their own screwups. And that will be the bottom line, after the whole process runs it's course. And it will be a welcome surprise if the judge sees it this way too. Then Georgia could be over without even needing a trial. In a civil process, the head honcho is responsible and is fined. But then the Head honcho sues the people that screwed it up to recoup his losses. But not so in criminal cases. Nobody can be held criminally responsible for somebody elses screwups. And simply hiring a screwup is not a criminal act. Trumps got this in the end. Because nobody can prove Trump knows how to do any of this legal stuff.

But they did take away Trumps attorney client privilege. So prosecutors are praying somebody will say Trump did something juicy that they don't yet know about. Like being a closet meth dealer or keeping women prisoner in his dungeon. And if something big comes up, then it will be near the election and it will likely be something fake. Like the Golden Shower report. Because we already know everything about Trump. And he really isn't a bad man, unlike what the New York judge already said.

Hopefully the day soon comes when the Supreme Court puts an end to the New York judges career. That joker is a piece of work. Same goes with a shit load of hater legal people.

And now another Defense attorney is speaking out. He can't legally give details, so he simply spoke generally. And it's just like I already figured. CheeseBro is called the "architect" of this elector plan. So if all the bad stuff was dropped and only a $6000 fine, then he must not be much of an architect. Hah. And not much of a criminal either. The attorney said if he was Donald Trump, he would not be worried at all. Hah.

Another guilty plea defendants attorney, a month ago, said the same thing about his client. He knows nothing bad about Trump, and all felonies were dropped. It's all been hater hype. Costing Patriots a ton in attorneys fees. Giuliani is about bankrupt right now. So unfair.

So Georgia aint got squat, and the media hype isn't changing anything, other than to pander to the hater public. Who might not get a shot at locking Trump up. If the Georgia judge keeps acting like he's been.

So what about Biden and these checks they found? Not hardly a peep from the FBI or the libtard media. The Supreme Court will refuse to rule in favor of prosecutors that turn to their left and hide somebody elses crimes. So the Supreme Court will over turn all cases from corrupt prosecutors. And you can bank on it. But prosecutors do it anyway to mess up Congress and the polls. They know they will loose in the Supreme Court, but I hope they all get disbarred too. That would be epic. The start of swamp draining.

And you can tell from CheeseBros video pic that he aint no Georgia fool.
So we got another crazy week. More war, more protest, higher food prices, more strikes, etc, etc. Oh yea, and don't forget. TRUMP IS DOOOOOOOOMED.

Bill Barr knocks Trump for having verbal skills that ‘are limited’
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-barr-kno...15854.html

Oh wow. I guess Trump is doomed. Folks, the reality is that Trump got alot done that has since been UNDONE. All you got to do is listen to the Trumpster talking heads to get a run down of why America didn't have all our troubles when Trump was president. I won't waste time listing things that have already been flushed down the commode. But We got a president now that can't even finish his sentences, and this knuckle head says Trump has limited verbal skills? Eeee Gads. And this is the guy that was supposed to protect Trump from the Deep State. And the first guy Sessions grabbed the job with big smiles and then recused himself from doing anything to protect Trump. So you see why Trump is in so much crazy trouble now? Trumps own party was partnered with the Democraps and Trump had no idea how low his own people would go. But Trump knows now. And you can't stab Trump twice and get away with it.

So be assured that Trump2 is going to be historic in Making America Great Again. No more Barrs or Sessions, and you can bet that this is Mitch McConnels last term. The House Speaker vote went on for weeks because the Deep Staters refused to vote in a Trumpster. Even though they are the only ones getting stuff done. The Deep State tried to get one of their no names elected by nominating Tom Emmer to try to win. And I don't know squat about the guy, because he's a closet never Trumper. There's a ton of those. Hiding in the closet, till Trump walks by, then cracking open the door to flip a knife at him, before shutting the door again. Nasty bunch of chicken shit suckers. Well Trump knows all those people now. Even the ones in the closets. And Trump the indicted top dog candidate, posted his Truth that outed the blood sucker as a never Trumper that should never be a Speaker. Well, that was the end of that vote. And with America spiraling out of control and the Democraps without a clue, the Deep Staters were backed in the corner of being blamed for everything. So they finally voted in a Trumpster. Those were the only ones that Trump was not going to be dumping dirt onto. And nobody else wanted their dirt outed. Thuse is the power of Trump and his "limited verbal skills". I just love Trumps verbal skills over Bidens any day.

So just to square reality, Trumps got trouble with crooks. They judge him guilty, yell at him for wasting court time, for calling court people names, and promise to put an end to all things Trump. And while they print a million times a day of Trumps Doom, Jack Smith is actually begging the DC court to gag Trump, so Jacks tricks and schemes have a better chance at working. And the Florida judge is already fed up with Jack Smiths schemes. So the devil is in the details about who has the upper hand here. There's no question that rigged courts will hammer rigged rulings down on Trump. But there are many courts in America, and Trump gets lots of appeals. So there's no curtain or sheet covering anything any more. We can all see a ton of ugly going on, and a more American court will have their day to do their own hammer dropping. And I suspect that Trump will be standing on top of the defeated heap when the smoke clears. Because the other guys are embezzlers, tax thieves, and unregistered foreign agents. Way worse than Trump just protesting about all these crooks. Now to the details...

The whole world teeters on the balance and the one man that can settle it all down is being stabbed at like a pig in a rotisserie. New York judge went nuts on Trump again. Calling him a liar in not so may words and fining him another $10,000 dollars. You can see the hate in the judges face from the names Trump calls him out in the halls. Trump is certainly getting under his skin. Making the judge do things that can make this whole trial even more questionable, thus more appealable. The judge has just proclaimed that Trump is not credible. So that essentially ends this trial immediately. There is no point to any more trial. Trump is guilty since he is not credible. It happens in Judge Judy every day. The moment anything comes up that that convinces the judge that one side or the other is not credible, the trial is ruled immediately for the other side.

So this New York trial is ruined. The Trump lawyers jumped up and objected fiercely at what the judge just did. The judge just ruined the trial. In any other trial, Trump today is ruled guilty and everybody would be dismissed. Because there is no point in any more trial. Then it all rushes over to the appeals process, because of the unfairness that just took place. And the judge has to know this. What a crazy thing going on here.

So a couple things could be afoot here. It's possible Trump got under this judges hater skin and he lost control. Yup, it could be as simple as that. Boom, instant judge screwup. The only problem with that is that none of this was a snap happening. A bunch of time went by for all sides to come up with a Hollywood game plan. So it was a standoff of pre rehearsed showmanship. Trump, and the judge. And neither side was giving an inch. Trump telling the judge only one word, "no", and the judge seething in his glare because that was all he was getting from Trump. Spectacular. Damn, I wish I was there. The same as flipping the judge the bird. And the judge knew it. Hah.

So now what. The judge really already knew what he was going to do. Fine Billionaire Trump another $10 grand. But the judge did something extra. He crossed the line and called Trump "not credible", after very leading questioning. Witnesses say the judge was also making faces when he was doing it. So this further suggests that the judge was really angry and had to restrain himself. But the damage has already been done. So since everything was most definitely pre rehearsed, and yet the judge said what he said, it's possible the judge knew the trial was already over, and he took a shot at Trump anyway. Because Trump is looking at a not guilty verdict in this New York trial. And the judge is not able to get Trump to screw it up. And all the judge can do is take more chump change.

Judge Forces Trump to Testify for Insult Then Fines Him $10K
https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-forces-...19479.html

Yup, it could be that this judge trial is already over. And it will continue only for the purpose of wasting time to satisfy the desires of the Feds, that are also mixed up in this. And also to leave the door open to wait out Trump, in hopes he screws up. But this week the judge didn't have a leg to stand on. The judge had a scum bag sitting on either side of him. And Trump insisted he was talking about Cohen, and not his hater law clerk, hah. Stick that bird up the judges ass. God I love this guy. Now just imagine Trump doing this head to head warfare with our enemies. China don't stand a chance. Putin aint even going there. The Bromance will be on at 10x power. Same goes with North Korea. And all those terrorist will be digging tunnels to china to escape from Trump. Because Trump will be doing all those Israeli dances just like Trump was dancing with the Arabs and their swords. Remember that? Way back before Biden and his fist bumping.

But the New York trial aint over yet... The next crap that came was Cohen now changing his story from what he said yesterday on the stand. Yesterday Cohen said Trump directed him to inflate values, and today he said Trump didn't actually tell him to do that personally. Trump just walked around like a mafia boss so you knew he wanted illegal stuff done. What a pathetic bunch of crap. Well that's perjury. And the trial is over. The prosecution using perjured testimony. And Trumps attorneys jumped all over it and demanded an immediate aquittal of Trump in this trial. The judge refused, and Trump stormed out in Trumpy fashion, disrupting everything, as all the secret service had to storm out too. The whole audience gasped.

The judge later said Cohen can't be called a perjurer because he is not convicted of perjury, but he said there's enough evidence to fill the court room without Cohens testimony. And yet the trial goes on. Clearly there are other things afoot here. So they are wasting Trumps time, wasting his money, and wasting his patience and hoping he says something bad. Otherwise, since the court is filled with evidence, the judge would rule immediately that Trump gets the maximum damages fine. But I suspect the evidence is hearsay, compromised, or not connected to Trump. But in civil court, it only has to be sorta connected to Trump. So it's such a damn hair splitting contest. The evidence Weisselberg gave had nothing to do with Trump. Now Cohen admits the same thing. And there are months worth of witnesses to go thru. So the judge is wasting time to get closer to the election before he suddenly declares guilty and trial is over. But then the appeal can't get started before the primary. So Trump goes to the poles with his business stripped from him. Also, more trials start soon. Putting more strain on Trumps lawyers and his money. And that seems to be what this judge is playing into here. But this judge is impatient too. He has to put up with stretching out this circus far longer than he appears happy about. And that is time for more judge screwups too. And the judge has to sit thru more of this than Trump has too.

I would not be surprised if the judge announces another fine for messing up his trial. It's all a spectacular show that we can't see on live TV. A show to make it blatantly obvious to the appeals court that this New York judge is completely over the top. Trump is making sure nobody can sweep this trial under the rug. But all the other courts are watching this and having all kinds of strategy meetings to deal with all things Trump. Trump does not have to be in this court. But he will have to be there every day in the criminal courts. And they will already have rules setup in case Trump tries to storm out of anybody elses court. And rules for any other Trumpy thing they can think of. They want Trump to sit and watch as they twist everything for maximum effect. It will be interesting how Trump deals with the criminal courts. It's a ton of wasted time. It will be vicious and ugly on both sides. But the libtard justice system says Trump has no right to be vicious and ugly. So heads are going to butt big time.

But the bottom line is that the New York judge can rule any way he chooses, any time he wants. No matter what the evidence says. Then he can walk away and let the appeals court figure it out. He knows he will be famous for kicking Trump out of New York. Even if it's all reversed on appeal. And Trump has to ride this roller coaster as the price for being President. And that's the way it is right now in America. Hopefully the donations keep coming to help fund Trumps deep state fight.

Donald Trump Storms Out of Trial with Secret Service 'Chasing' Behind, Prompting Courtroom Gasps: Report
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dona...28809.html

Anyway, lots more trials to be done before the elections. 3 guilty pleas and no dirt leaked means Georgia aint got nothin but the libtard press puffing hot air. So libtard media finally reported a juicy leak. Meadows got immunity from DC charges for saying he warned Trump that the vote was real and Trump wasn't "honest" with the people about it. Ohhh. What a diabolical development. So that's all they got??? Hah, not even that. Meadows lawyer says it's mostly fake news. Seems there is no immunity and no admissions like what's being reported. The libtard media sure seems desperate. The election is getting closer, and the polls belong to Trump. But even if we play "what if", what would it all mean? Meadows is like a door man. He makes the appointments, and makes sure only expected people get near the president. Reporters and other riff raff don't get by Meadows and his staff. Usually. But Trump is a braggart, and he let bunches of reporters in that later stabbed him in the back. A lesson he no doubt learned lots from. He needs the media, but one on one is now just a few who earned Trumps Trust. Carlson, Hannity, and those like them.

So Meadows, the door man, could hear some of what goes on. But he's not a policy guy. His opinion of what he hears would be just that. His opinion. Say Meadows believed they lost the election. Trump believes they won and his lawyers were convincing him that foul play was afoot. So it's a he said he said thing. Meadows is entitled to his opinion. There are allegations that Giuliani was drinking. Meadows might have seen some of that. But Meadows doesn't have a breathalyzer machine. So Meadows can't say anybody was drunk. And that don't matter much anyway. But if that did come out, it will be another he said he said thing. And none of it is illegal. So even if there was truth to this leak, it's legally a nothing Burger. Meadows even wrote a book about the rigged election. So all his previous words would cancel out the legality of flipping. There's no credibility in harboring both sides of the same argument. And a leak like this might not even tell the whole story. Like Meadows actually saying he was drunk at the white house party when he told Trump the election was legit. Hah. So just enough leak to drive the press crazy and worry others to think about flipping. And is it really flipping if the flipper had not much to say? Hah, it's just one more criminal word they use with Trump that they don't use with Democraps. It's a nationwide head game to chip away at polls to stop Trump. Yup, all this is just one octopus arm of the Democrapic bull shit machine. A machine Trump will dismantle in his second term.

Mark Meadows turns on Donald Trump
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mark-meadows-...12838.html

Mark Meadows Denies He’s Been Granted Immunity to Flip on Trump
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mark-meadows-...47992.html

Maggie Haberman is so much BS. She is one of those reporters Trump let in to the White House under the promise to do an indepth report of what makes the Trump team great. Instead the report was a nasty vicious tabloid hit piece that blind sided Trump. And she has been full of shit ever since, as  she became a CNN and MSNBC darling.

Maggie Haberman Shares Why Meadows' Reported Immunity Deal Could Be Bad News For Trump
https://www.yahoo.com/news/maggie-haberm...51572.html

And check this out. The Fulton county DA, that is chasing Trump, lost evidence that James Brown could have been murdered. The whole James Brown thing has been a mess swept under the rug for almost 20 years. Everybody fighting over everything. James Browns crypt is rumored to be empty, his 4th wife wasn't legally his wife, people grabbing stuff they weren't supposed to have, and reports that Brown may have been murdered. Unauthorized people collected evidence and gave to police, Fulton country subsequently lost that evidence before any testing was done, and Fanni Willis closed the case entirely without doing anything about anything. She had to clear the tables to get onto Trump.

So now fed up friends of Brown are demanding action and dragging all this out from under the rug. Suddenly the DAs office found the missing evidence, and lawyers are coming out of the wood work and asking the FBI to step in and investigate the Georgia investigation. This will certainly be big trouble in the DAs office, as they try to patch up shoddy legal work. And this could spotlight shoddy legal work in Trumps case. Where there's smoke...

Missing evidence has turned up in the James Brown case. A lawyer is asking the FBI to investigate
https://www.yahoo.com/news/missing-evide...09471.html

Other things still up in the air. Free speech. It seems cut and dried. But it's now a murky mess. I thought it was altered with common sense. Free to speak but you have to be responsible for your words. Don't say checks that your ass can't cash. That kinda thing. But judges are seeing fit to slice and dice all that up too. So Trump is loosing his free speech rights. But there is push back. ACLU is objecting. They call the gag order "overly broad and vague". But Jack Smith Prosecutor calls it a very narrow restriction. Obviously it can't be both. So I am more inclined to figure that Jack Smith is lying, since the DOJ is just a pack of rabid lyin dogs. The ACLU knows more about law than I do. So it could be more grounds that these crazy Trump trials are unConstitutional. Time will tell how it will be for everybody. The New York gag order is obviously narrow. Trump forbidden to call court staff names. That really aint a biggie. The judge is a piece of work, and messin with his staff is certainly a red button to push. But pushin that button will cost some dough. But I think Trump got what he wanted from that button, hah.

ACLU sides with Trump, argues Jan. 6 case gag order is unconstitutional
https://www.yahoo.com/news/aclu-sides-tr...55776.html

Yup, prosecutor Jack Smith is watching Trump very close. He just filed more protests in DC to gag Trump and to amp up the fines and jail time very bigly. That way Jack Smith can leak all the crap he wants to the media and Trump can't say jack squat in his defense in public. This is how you get Trump. You shut him up and all people get is Trump is doomed. And not his side. Then by election day, more people will believe he's doomed. Because they don't hear Trump any more. And they want him in prison so they can keep him silenced. Jack leaked crap about Meadows, and Trump set it strait. Meanwhile, Meadows, if he took a deal, would be gagd from saying anything to anybody, to clear up any crap Jack Smith leaked to the press. So Jack Smith demands the right to lie to the country and jail Trump if he tries to set the record strait. It's really bad juju folks. The Democraps are desperate to rig our laws against us. Making us more like a tyrant state where they raid us, haul us away, and then silence all noises from us. So the country will forget and move on, as we die in prison. We already got no trial, and no jury, and now gag orders. We are almost set to vanish for no reason, and without any further trace. Geez. I just looked up Meadows deal on google and there were hundreds of articles saying Meadows flips and none saying it's fake news. The link I posted above is the only one that quotes his lawyer that says it's all fake news. That is the power of Jack Smith leaking what he also wants to punish Trump for calling out. There is no fairness in the DOJ. It's all crookery on steroids.

"In his Wednesday night filing, Smith argued not only should the gag order be re-imposed, but higher penalties should be handed out, including jail time, should Trump disobey the rules and continue to talk publicly and online about witnesses."

Jack Smith Wants Donald Trump’s D.C. Gag Order Reinstated for Good
https://www.yahoo.com/news/jack-smith-wa...57804.html

Trump already lost bigly. All those millions going to the smiling happy raped woman. But Trump is still Trump, so I don't see a libtard point. And it aint over till it's over. And Trump is on Presidential road. So I suspect libtard rags will be more bigly hit when the bills come due.

Trump’s Deranged Behavior in His New York Fraud Trial Will Make Him Lose Bigly
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-derange...00283.html

And of course this aint all. It's endless. Because Trump hasn't won yet. Now the next big craziness. Meadows wore a wire for the FBI to get Trump. That's the latest crazy "leak". While Jack Smith is in a furious race to get Trumps gag order reinstated. So Trump can be imprisoned for being outraged at the entrapment. Trump is ruining all Smiths plans, without the gag order. As what Trump is great at doing. So you see what Smith is really up to here. Trump is already on the phone all day, with the highest American officials, chasing down this wire crap. And promising entrapment charges on anybody involved. That's what I would do. Scream entrapment and get me a free lawyer. You bet, and without a single hesitation. So if Smith takes Trumps talking rights away from him, he can't call around to find out where this is coming from. And nobody anywhere will Talk to Trumps attorneys. So demands on blast to get to the bottom of this will land Trump in prison. As the worry of wires gets everybody else nervous if they were recorded on wire too. And that worry is what Jack Smith is banking his whole prosecution on. Trying to shake anything juicy loose because he has nothing. But angering Trump and being able to lock him up is a big win all by itself. Because Democraps don't care what locks Trump up. Just as long as he is somehow jailed and can't get out. All this is most likely fake news, but fake news works too. It runs the whole Democrapic machinery. And Trump can't sue for slander. Not with current media protections.

BREAKING: Mark Meadows Was Allegedly an FBI Informant, Wore Wire to Spy on Trump
https://headlineusa.com/breaking-mark-me...-on-trump/

Like I already posted. Jack Smith is Trumps biggest enemy. He is the dirtiest one of the bunch with all that power backing him up. And Trumps lawyers will have to be on their toes with him. Because in real life, the good guy doesn't always win. The Supreme Court 6 have to be going crazy in their heads about all this. And Trump is the only thing between the 6 and a Democrapic lynch mob. You can bet that a Trump destruction will eventually be followed by the Supreme Court destruction. Trump is simply sucking all the air out of the Democrapic rooms, for the time being. That and the massive effort to hide Bidens crimes. Yup, the Democraps are running really hot in overdrive trying to keep the Trump war on track. And it's impossible to say yet how all this will go. The whole world is in turmoil.

Bwahahahahahaha. This won't even happen in a fairy tale. Hah, and Pence just threw in the towel on his "campaign". I don't know why they called it a campaign when his last stop was a "rally" inside a Pharmacy with only a dozen other people inside. How is that supposed to be a Presidential demonstration? This guy would have made the American crisis worse. He learned nothing from Trump and was a closet rejector. Just riding Trumps coat tails. Hard to say what Pence does now. He's a Christian, but that doesn't mean he can't be vindictive. Pence was badly embarrased and has an entitlement complex about himself. For his own good he should go back to indiana and just fade away.

https://twitter.com/CoffeyTimeNews/statu...7446208683

[attachment=3514]
Very sad news has finally bubbled up to the surface. The German girl attacked in Israel has been announced to have died from the terrorist attack. The video in the Yahoo article is canceled so the libtard media can bury the reason why Israel is making war. Israelis have recovered a skull, and DNA matches up with her mother. Officials said the animals chopped her head off. Officials think she died from a bullet to the head on the day she was dragged away. And that explains the nasty head wound that shows in the video. Other reports say Israelis found her body, but it's not clear if they consider the skull her body. I would imagine that soldiers saw a pile of dreadlocks near her skull and realized it might be hers. So the messages from animals about her being alive in Gaza were all fake to bring rescuers to a trap. It just goes to show that a part of the animal world must be cut away and incinerated as hazardous waste. We can do that because they don't have nukes. And killing the animals will keep them from stealing nukes. Just like we cut away the NAZI pestilence when it went rabid. This is why I take voting and politics seriously in America. Because without freedom and decency, there is no civilization and security from animals. I feel so sad and angry right now.

Israel confirms rescue of soldier kidnapped by Hamas; skull of another hostage found
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-confir...19302.html

[attachment=3516]

We have a 2 faced libtard government going on now. With their own priorities to progressively "include" animals. We even have animals in Congress that run the other way when it's time to defend babies whose heads are being chopped off. America in so much crisis, that it's unclear that we can defend Taiwan, or even Israel from the most ferocious attacks. Israels famed iron dome was overloaded with these massive attacks. And they were not really very massive. An attack from only one border, broke thru their defenses. Leaving the iron dome itself in danger of destruction.

So we truly have a world on the brink, as Biden proclaims Israels right to defend itself. But saying behind the scenes that there should be no war with animals. Biden denies it, but the war was "somehow" stopped to let in aid. And the invasion was put off as public statements from our 2 faced government got more vocal about "cease fire". And now the full throated call for Israel to be split up into a 2 state solution. The plan that was demanded by Obama long ago. So Obama is running our government, despite the growing denials. We in America have already been couped and Biden is indeed the puppet he seems to be.

Folks, Arabs have been warring forever. And Jews have been in that land since forever. So the hate for Jews is historic, and giving up territory that separates the Jews from the animals is just John Lennon folly. Give peace a chance at the end of the biggest gun barrels. From a distance that is reasonably defendable. Hopefully Israel is smarter than our current government and starts to permanently cut away a decisive portion of the animal population. Because that is the only thing that will save Israelis. A civilized people that just want to be left alone.

It's a crime what happened to this young woman from Germany. It's a crime what happened to all these people on that dark Oct 7th day. And yet it's just more people who died because Trumps election was stolen. There's no doubt that Iran would have no money to spread war if Trump were here. And none of these people would be dead. But it is what it is. A new reality is here. And if we don't want to continue to suffer the intolerable, then we as a collective majority must put an end to the tyranny of the sick and twisted minority. The minority corrupted by entitlement and greed and lawlessness. Or we will continue to see the dismantling of our civilization and sink into "anarchy". The word I hear young people say at protests. From what I see, anarchy is really bad juju for the American way.

German-Israeli Shani Louk is confirmed dead, 3 weeks after Hamas captured her and paraded her through Gaza in her underwear
https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-israel...51187.html

Shani Louk, 23-year-old kidnapped by Hamas from music festival, found dead, Israel says
https://www.yahoo.com/news/shani-louk-23...02455.html

Anyways, here you go. DC Prosecutor Smith is demanding a Trump gag order because he says Trump is lying to the public when he defends himself. But at the same time, Smith leaks everything. Including that Meadows has flipped on Trump. If it was fake news by the media, then Smith should get on the news and correct the media record to deny the reports about all Trump fake news. But Smith refuses to set the record straight and demands that Trump be imprisoned if he tries to set the record strait. And the public is the jury pool that Smith will get his jury from. So Smith bashes Trump for contaminating the jury pool, while Smith himself is bent on contaminating the jury pool against Trump. Clearly all this will render the Trump trial in DC corrupted. But Smith doesn't care as long as he destroys Trumps election. It's just so fucked whats going on. They are prosecuting Trump for election interference, while interfering themselves. It's nasty business what is going on in America. And you got to be a Trump to flip off all these crooks in our government.

"Incorrect and misleading allegations": Jack Smith accuses Trump of lying to delay Mar-a-Lago trial
https://www.yahoo.com/news/incorrect-mis...55879.html

And there are yahoos grabbing at every straw to keep Trump off ballots using 14th amendment. Some yahoo named Castro sued Trump in Federal court awhile back and lost. It was appealed to the Supreme Court and wasn't even let thru the front doors. Now we got several states suing Trump on 14th amendment grounds, and Colorado has a hater legal system that is actually allowing it. So that could get sticky. A hater jury could rule anyway it wants. Just like New York and DC. So hater media headlines are already type set. But time is running out before ballots start printing. So if Trump is ruled banned from Colorado ballots at the end of these last 2 months, then there's no time for appeals. Especially if hater courts are in no hurry to process an appeal. Then the Supreme Court would be compelled to jump in, emergency style, to have the original court ban "stayed" until after the election. Then Trump gets printed on the ballot. Because you can't execute anybody for any reason until all appeals are exhausted. And 14th amendment idiots have now waited too long to get the entire process to the finish line. That is why Jack Smith and company are in a race to get their guilty verdicts done. Because nobody can stop what world wide headlines would print about Trump right before the primaries. But then there's time to try to get another smack down on a hater appeals court. 2 sets of world wide headlines of dire doom for Trump. And only then would the Supreme Court be forced to jump in right before the general election. To make a ruling that will certainly start rioting in the streets. The DC court system is the rogue player here. The New York civil cases are about taking Trumps business away. And that would be "stayed" till all processes are complete. Likely tying up that ultimate decision till after Trumps presidency. Florida is not cooperating, so that is a dead end. But the fight will be fierce and historic in DC and Georgia. It's the only charges that are ready for the race track. Georgia is not entirely hater, so that could work itself out. But DC is no doubt big trouble for Trump. And the Supreme Court will have no choice but to step in to get Trump to the election. 14th amendment is a bogus claim, but the Supreme Court has to let the process play out so we have actual court proof as to why it's bogus in these times. But Trump can't get the punishment until the whole process is thru. And there's just not enough time. Same as Biden challengers. They all waited too long. There's no time for it. Only independents can sneak in. But they can't build a competitive base unless it's somebody famous already. But not even Matthew Mcconaughey is famous enough to take on Trump. Because he has never built a political machine before. Time is everything. And time to decide is getting near.

Colorado judge paves way for trial on whether 14th Amendment disqualifies Trump from office
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/25/politics/...index.html

And the trial has actually started. It's not a criminal trial, so all verdicts are based on the "likelihood" that testimony means insurrection. So we can figure where this Colorado Trial is going. The hater Democrap booted from committees Eric Swalwell will testify that the Jan 6 impeachment proves Trump was insurrection. But we all know is was a CBS hit job. I'm just wondering where Liz Chaney is. Additionally, testimony calls the protesters a "mob" dozens of times an hour. An objection was raised but the judge ruled that the witness can use any word he chooses. So the word "mob" will be programmed into the brains of all in that courtroom. How many times does it take to hear a word before you start saying it yourself? There are studies like that. Under the category of brainwashing. Clearly some appeal will no doubt be necessary here to untangle this crazy mess. But it will no doubt make world headlines for a time.

Court arguments begin on blocking Trump from the presidential ballot under the ‘insurrection’ clause
https://apnews.com/article/trump-insurre...3785df6e15

Rep. Eric Swalwell to testify in Trump 14th Amendment disqualification trial
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-eric-swal...47562.html

So here we got a former prosecutor Chris Christie that is chained to the denial boat anchor. Did this idiot really put people in jail? You have to wonder how many innocent people got their lives stolen from them. It just goes to show how much more trouble we would be in if Christie were to actually win the white house race. Christie doesn't know what he's talking about, and he doesn't know what he's doing. Meadows attorney can't tell a lie, and he says there's no deal. And Meadows book would make any deal worthless. And that's why there is no deal.

Christie says Meadows immunity deal makes Trump Jan. 6 case ‘much tougher’
https://www.yahoo.com/news/christie-says...34555.html

And then you got the 3 Georgia attorneys that already made really easy guilty pleas, even though there was really no crime. So I bet what happened was that crooked prosecutor told them that Trump flipped on them, and they would go to prison if they didn't flip back. And if they think they are cocky lawyers that will fight this, those crooked prosecutors probably told them to cash out all their money because Trump wasn't giving them a dime for defense. So if you had to sit in an interrogation room for awhile to think about that, those lawyers pretty much figured that $6000 was a friken bargain. Nobody can afford court costs any more. Anybody that actually wins in court these days walks out flat broke. Only poor people can come closest to actually winning. The courts give up chasing you on stupid made up stuff. Because they don't want to pay either.

So since nobody in these Georgia cases can talk to anybody else, Trump can't even offer to pay these people something. Prosecutors today have so much power, and they are begging the courts for even more, to shut Trump up and lock him down like that Gullivers Travel dude. And here are the crimes of the 3. The most diabolical acts known to man.

"Ellis pled guilty to one count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings for her attempts to overturn Joe Biden’s 2020 win in the state. Ellis also admitted to the Colorado bar that she had repeatedly lied about the election. Cheeseboro accepted a guilty plea to one felony count of “conspiracy to commit filing false documents,” and Powell pled guilty to several misdemeanors in the state’s election interference case."

So Ellis plead guilty to "aiding" false statements and writings. She didn't write false statements and writings. This is somebody handing her "Stop The Steal" signs and her handing them out. That is what this "crime" is that she has to plead guilty to to avoid million dollar defense bills. I did this crime. I must be a scum bad of this country. I even made signs. So I'm even worse. And to be charged this crime, she had to be tricked to believe that these signs were all a lie. And now her next stop is the Georgia law bar where she has to confess that she repeatedly lied about the election. And they may take away her law license. So you see what being an idiot lawyer does for her? That is like me pleading guilty to trespassing for taking somebodies Amazon package back to them when given to me by mistake. Technically it is trespassing and I could get all the punishment of a trespasser and even peeping tom charges if I admit that I looked in the door window to see if somebody is coming. And maybe even vandalism and cruelty to animals if I stepped on a worm on their porch. Boy I could be in really hot water for returning that Amazon package. And all I got to do is plead guilty to avoid most of the punishment. But then society sees your record of trespassing, peeping tom, vandalism, and cruelty to animals. And another judge will throw the book at you if you are caught jay walking. They been doing black people like this for 100 years. They were too dumb to know that they were being setup, plead guilty to something they were told was easy, then rearrested shortly after to be sentenced to life in prison for being a repeat offender. It's nasty prosecutor tricks by monsters given the power to basically kill people.

So you see, even with easy punishment, you really have to think hard about pleading guilty to anything. Because you never know when that plea, boiled down to a charge named worse than what you did, will come back to tear you apart and take all you have. Handing out signs recorded as "aiding" false statements and writings. Try explaining that to another judge that probably thinks your a check forger or identity thief, that was just caught jay walking or expired tags. It's really fucked up what's going on. We will soon find out if Attorney Ellis just gave away her law license she spent years earning. She will be really mad at everybody, including Trump, if that happens. And that's all part of the prosecutors tricks. Make her turn on everybody and even embellish stuff into criminal activity to get back at the world. They will never charge her for saying anything criminal about Trump. They will even egg her on to say she saw it all and there was even more than they know. Prosecutors building the perfect beast. After testimony like that, prosecutor might even go to the bar and recommend they go easy on her. The prosecutors scam.

Other candidates claim they will crack down on prosecutorial abuse. But they don't even know what it really is. Not like somebody that has been targeted. Trump is becoming the guru about prosecutorial abuse. He is seeing it all first hand. And he will do more that anybody else to drop his hammer on it.

So what did CheeseBro do? “conspiracy to commit filing false documents”. So he didn't actually file false documents, he was at a meeting that talked about something that was "labeled" by prosecutors as "filing false documents". But we don't know what was talked about. It was boiled down into "filing false documents", that he didn't file. Aint that one crazy ass law to be broken in America? So he is facing the same punishment. Millions in defense fees, no contact with Trump to pay for all this, felonies that would bar him from ever going back home (they don't let felons into Porto Rico), years in jail, and no constitutional rights. He is stuck with taking the deal so he can go home. But here's the thing. He accepted one felony. How is he going to get back home? He may not have realized this. And he may have screwed himself. Which gives prosecutors more leverage on him. Oh, they won't let you back home? What a shame. Maybe we can help you out with that...for something extra on Trump. Think of something juicy and we will think of a way to get you home...

And Powell? She also took the deal of all misdemeanors. Because Prosecutors aint got squat. But she is also in trouble with the Bar, and the pressure is on to take her law license. But she is doing things different. Powell is no Boo Hoo. She is angry at the abuse. And has since declared that the prosecutors are abusing their powers. And she was railroaded into making her pleas. She is saying that in public. So Powell is doing what she can in a very bad situation. And we will all have to wait and see how that goes.

So Trump aint the only one confused. When courts order no contact, everything stays confused till all punishment is meated out. And you don't find out till later about all the abuse that went on. Cops used to beat the hell out of Black people to get what they want. It is unknown how many blacks cops killed or let die in prison from prosecutorial abuse. So this isn't new. There's just more cameras now, and crooks in the legal system have had to learn new tricks.

Trump Is ‘Confused’ by Allies’ Guilty Pleas, Spokesperson Says
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-confuse...16163.html

And then we got all new fake news. Pence quit. So now we got a new fake news lane. And Prosecutors could leak crazy angles on it to whip up more worry and hysteria. See why they really have to shut Trump up? Trump will squish all this nasty crap, slander by slander. And none of the prosecutions tricks will work with Trump spotlighting the prosecution fakery. So you can expect things will be going nuclear next year for sure. As if it has not been nuclear already. Yup, there are no limits. You thought you saw it all, but with Trump, you haven't seen nothing yet. Prosecutors are twisting American law into all new laws. Like what you get in Russia. And the craziness to come will make the last 6 years seem like a silly cat fight.

So the hype will go crazy and who knows what Pence will do with his utter disappointment. There is no doubt that he is right now crushed and humiliated. He had all these virtue signalers all around him in his staff, always digging at Trump like Pence was the man holding all the honor. The problem is that Honor does not run this country. Honor is a fool that gets run over. Jamie Raskin in Congress loves honorable people. He loves to make a fool of them as easy as flicking buggers into their coffee. Trump has some honor. He will treat you well as long as he gets his just due. That's what deal people are all about. Trump learned long ago that you have to have eyes in the back of your head. And that is what this country needs. Somebody always watching and never giving up. Pence, and all those like him are not equipped to do battle with this world. No more so than letting the Pope run this country. Both equally ill prepared. We would all be so fucked as "prayers" go unanswered.

So, despite the new line of fake news with Pence, he's got nothing legally useful to say. He already said in other public interviews that he knows nothing about Trumps alternate elector plans. And if he tries to change his mind, he will be made to look like an even bigger fool, as videos are dug up to set the record strait. The best Pence can do is retire to Indiana like that other Mr Irrelevant. God, I forgot his name.

Oh yea, Dan Quayle. Indiana must be the land of nobody wanabees. They seems to strive to reinvent the meaning of clueless. Jamie Raskin loves clueless people. But they are useful to Trump too. Trump against the clueless is a no contest. So Trump welcomes all the clueless helping the deep State. It will just make it easier for Trump to triumph.

Likelihood of Pence testifying against Trump are ‘high to almost a certainty’ after dropping 2024 bid
https://www.yahoo.com/news/likelihood-pe...11949.html

Pences own words give away his cluelessness:  "I urge all my fellow Republicans here, give our country a Republican standard bearer that will, as Lincoln said, appeal to the better angels of our nature." He then added that the nominee should be someone who can lead the country with "civility."

Ok, lets drain the swamp with "civility". We will raid all offices with "civil" security personnel, in a "civilly" surprised fashion, so swampers don't "civilly" delete hard drives, and "civilly" shred documents, etc, etc. Then we will "civilly" escort them out of all government buildings, and "civilly" escort their appointed replacements to their new jobs of cleaning up our corrupted institutions. Does anybody think forgiver Pence would have been able to tackle that task? On top of that, I bet Pence would have Pardoned Trump only if he were to show that he became "born again". And till then, Pence would just shake his head and proclaim that Trump is just not there yet. Pence, the Pope of all Americans. I can only hope the new Speaker is not nearly as brainwashed.

Pence, Who Couldn't Derail Trump, Is Looking at Who Might
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pence-couldnt...08750.html

And what else can you expect. The DC judge slapped the gag order back on Trump Sunday without even bothering to have a hearing on it. Yup, the judge is convinced that they are wasting their time and money trying to convict Trump if they don't shut him up. So the ugly is set to get ugly. Trump can't stand all the back stabbing lying. He will defend himself, even if it lands him in jail. We will just have to wait to see what new colors they invent for ugly. Nothing off the shelf works on Trump.

Judge reinstates gag order in Trump federal election case
https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-reinsta...27774.html

So, against impossible odds, Trump tops the polls and confounds the haters on both sides. If he can pull it all off, including beating out the grim reaper of father time, then the world will see a swift transformation of America, the likes of which has never happened before. And nobody is going to want to miss that. Certainly our problems won't be solved overnight, but funding of craziness will be cut off and the crazies will be hunted down for prosecution. New leaders in all departments will be installed, and the agenda of MAGA will be swiftly enacted. This will put us back on tracks that veer us away from the cliffs, and heading for safety and security. It will spark such confidence that all things American will become upbeat. And any fake news that persists will spark swift Congressional action for media reform. And nobody is more fed up with fake news than Trump. He's the genius that coined the term to begin with. And don't take my word for all this. Trump is saying all this himself. And I believe every word of it.

Trump pledges to direct ‘completely overhauled DOJ’ to probe DAs and AGs
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/42...s-and-ags/
Wait a minute... 

You started posting about Israel-Palestine! How can one hi-jack their own thread ...
(Oct 31, 2023, 20:28 pm)maskaw Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute... 

You started posting about Israel-Palestine! How can one hi-jack their own thread ...

What's hi-jacked? It's all a tragic relation. Ukraine didn't listen to us and got invaded. We should have closed our embassy and retreated to the NATO members around Ukraine. We should have sent our weapons stockpiles to the NATO members to make sure Russians couldn't invade any further. Instead, the cancer of invasion is now spreading all over the place, and we got nobody in power with the brains to stop it. Now it's Israel Palestine. Next week it could be Syria and Turkey. Or maybe Pakistan and India. They hate each other too. We got brexit now. So Ireland could mix it up with Britain again. And the 2 Koreas are still at war with each other. North Korea might choose to be the next invader. Nows the time for all that. The worlds policeman is on hiatus. So it's never been a better time to turn the world upside down.
(Oct 31, 2023, 20:28 pm)maskaw Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute... 

He noticed the chain of coincidence . . .

Israel rushes missile boats to Red Sea after Yemen’s Houthis declare war
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-rushes...55685.html

Eee Gads. So is this just a coincidence? Busteeeed, Ever since... That's a great video.  Unfortunately, things today are more like Dominooooes, crashing down. That game where you stand up everything you got, edge to edge, and then stand back and hope bird poop from above don't start everything to falling down. But when shit hits the fan, you scramble to try to grab a domino to stop the whole collapse. It started when the FBI turned crooked to make Russia Russia Russia. Nobody stopped that domino falling. Then the Clinton fake news on Trump domino fell, then the media dumping an illegitimate Trump win domino fell, then the never Trumpers domino fell, then the Russian slander dominoes fell, then the Trump impeachment dominoes fell, then the stolen election dominoes fell, then the fed up American people dominoes fell, then the cancel of all things Trump dominoes fell, then our retreat from Afghanistan dominoes fell, then the fed up Russian dominoes fell, and the fed up Korean dominoes fell, and the fed up Gaza dominoes fell, and the decline of the whole American economy dominoes are still falling, and now the Yemen domino has fallen. So what domino do we grab to try to stop all the rest of the dominoes from falling? HellifIknow. I'm just one of those deplorables. I aint supposed to know jack squat.

And the start where I started? All this really didn't start there. That's just the spot I picked so the paragraph don't get too large. It's really farther back When Obama showed up and said "you didn't build that". Yup, that really started a mess. And even further back, which likely started the blue print for the destruction of the American way, was Bill Clinton dismantling Bush-1s military to fund the biggest social giveaway in our countries history. Oh god what a mess that started. And the dominoes that make up America have not stopped falling ever since. So many dominoes have already crashed. It's hard to see us rising up to stand them all back up again. So much domino carnage that has already changed the mindset of so much of the population. Bill Clinton showed people the majesty of free money. And now a cancer has taken hold deep down in the vital organs of America. And if we can't cut it out, all the rest of the dominoes are likely to fall...

Ok, NOT ok. That's the next little sliver of the big mess we need to realize. Folks, All these "emergency" spending programs we got going on by the Democraps are NOT ok. Democraps dump money into Ukraine. And it don't get any better. Democraps dump money into the border mess, and it don't get better. Democraps dump money into failing Democrapic states and they don't get better. And Democraps use executive orders to dump student debt for as many people that they can scrape up cash to cover. And that is only making things worse. More national debt and less tax cash.

So why are Democraps so bent on doing what don't work and wasting a kings ransom of our taxes? Only brain dead people would continue to push a train down the tracks as car by car, they fall off the cliff. Why would any sane person keep pushing? Doesn't it just make you pull your hair out to be watching all this?

We already got an AOC video about why she says a Trumpy wall won't work because we have to go to South America and fix all the busted South American countries. Why the hell is it our problem to fix all these other countries? And on 60 minutes the other day, Kamala Harris said the same thing. We need to go to South America and fix all these countries to end our border problems. She said we need to "invest in the root causes of migration". Why would she say such a totally insane thing? We are not the worlds policeman, and we are not the worlds welfare agency. We already got $33 Trillion of our own debt. When are we ever going to pay that back?

Folks, there is only one reason that abject public spectacle failure, is being fiercely ignored by the Democraps. And that is because they are getting a ton of payola out of it, and they don't dare do anything to stop it. They will even risk dire election results to keep the craziness going, because they are sure that they can buy their way out of this insanity with the money they are raking in. That is the only reason that they put up with their own governors on national TV, begging for some kind of relief. The Democraps have a fire fighting machinery in the works. They tell the media to bury the bad news. They send damage control representatives to Governors to give them ideas to temporarily get by. They instruct them to keep the media away from the public signs of problems. And it's just a country wide damage control game. Rather than simply closing the border and stopping the problem. There is just no doubt about it. Payola is fueling the dismantling of America. And money like nobody has seen before WILL make people do anything, no matter how crazy it is. I just wish the GOP wasn't in on it. So we could run the Democraps out of town.

Clearly not everybody has the "security clearance" to be in on the game. Certainly gym teacher Jordan has no clue about the uniparty inner workings, and the money games going on. But he is bogged down on a very focused project to destroy Biden, who is dying anyway. So he is low priority to the uniparty for now. The planners of the Democraps and the GOP, all part of the uniparty, clearly control the party objective. And you can't do anything without money. But Mitch McConnell has been frozen out of the Democrap machinery, and he no longer has involvement in current Democrap strategy. But McConnells people are being picked off, depending on their desires and personal views. So McConnell has been rendered useless, as the GOP has turned to Trump for iron fisted leadership. But Trump has no part in the uniparty tax raping plan. So he is the enemy of the uniparty, and thus the target of historic attack.

Meanwhile Democraps are not the kings until, they can get control of all money everywhere. Grab all cash and leave behind debt. Then nobody else can get anything done that is not approved by Democraps. That is the plan as controlled by Pelosi, Shumer, and their closest allies and donors across the country. And so we are continually bombed with demands for more money. It's an emergency. Money for Ukraine, Israel, border illegals, Climate change damage, infrastructure overhaul, pandemic relief, a new life for the poor, etc, etc. Each new program is a monster money stream that is being gouged out and redirected to Democrapic coffers all over the country. And the money is badly needed to win. Democraps need ALL the money to win. Otherwise they have still not won yet. And that is the plan the GOP refuses to talk about. Because somebody is giving them payola to keep their mouths shut. Leaving Trump in the minority bunch of those that are truly working for the people.

I already posted that Ukraine complained that they are not getting much of the money promised. They spilled the beans that somebody else is scooping out the cash. But few in Congress have taken notice of the complaint. Few are demanding accountability. Most are just demanding we send more money. So it's pretty clear that a big part of Congress is in on shenanigans, and few people are pushing for accounting.

Kamala Harris is dumber than a box of rocks. But they put her on 60 minutes. That was not a spontaneous interview. It was very carefully planned out over an extended period of time. Because she is dumber than a box of rocks. There is no doubt that Democrapic leaders spent months and months with Harris in Democrapic class 101, in a room somewhere. Teaching her the basics of what they need her to represent. In no way would they fill her in on the money plans. She is too dumb to be handling that stick of dynamite. Nope, they taught her useful talking points. Like AOC's video talking points about the need to fix South America. That is why Democraps and the media say the same things word for word. The planners send out their messaging every week, to the uniparty and their libtard media. And now they have no choice but to bring Kamala into some of what goes on. Because Biden is dying and nobody can fix that. There is a video out of Bidens hand shaking heavily while giving out candy, and he can't hold onto the candy. So they have to teach Kamala how to be a useful puppet. Because Biden may not make it to the election. And Kamala is going to have to be able to step up way better than she has been. It's telling how many "Putin is dying" videos were spread, when they could be showing what a dying man actually looks like. You have to wonder what the Russian people think when Putin releases FOXs videos out to Russian TV. Putin no doubt telling his people to hang in there. Biden is almost dead. Hah. And officials here are dumb founded why Russia hasn't lost yet. Never forget, karma always knows who's really going down next...

Anyways, I wish I was a fly on the wall following Kamala around. I suspect that the stupidity the Democraps are trying to train out of her is more staggering than anybody knows. And that's why they are stuck with the Joe show. It's still way better than what Kamala brings. I don't know for sure, but if I was wrong, then Kamala would have been front and center long before now. So this proud deplorable has to be right.

So there you go. The Democraps are stealing all our taxes. And that is why all this insanity is never ending. And the reason why little help goes to Hawaii. It will cost more stolen money than the votes that they would get. And nobody would let them spend $100 Billion there. So Hawaii gets a few bones, and Palestine Ohio gets jack squat for that train wreck chemical dump. The win is sealed when Democraps have all the cash and America files for bankruptcy. Then the GOP files bankruptcy too. There is no cash left for them or any other challenger to the Democraps. And the Democraps will run everything as they take their cut to remain kings. I think America would totally collapse in anarchy, but the Democraps would just leave with all the money. Because they are not really interested or capable of fixing anything. The worlds biggest pyramid scheme. The uniparty scheme. Where the day finally comes when they all say "not me" and scram.

Anyways, the nationwide fools parade continues. Chris Christie on an all out blabber mouth campaign.

“This is deadly. It’s done. He’s going to be convicted. It’s over,” Christie told MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough on Tuesday, describing Meadows as someone “velcroed to Trump’s hip” through the entire 2020 campaign and beyond. “I think everybody watching needs to understand from somebody who did this work for seven years, you don’t give Mark Meadows immunity unless the evidence he has is unimpeachable,” Christie noted.

Folks, a corrupt hater court will almost certainly convict Trump of anything even while they sleep thru testimony. That is a given. And America has remedies for insane situations like that. Because nothing anywhere is perfect, even in america. And Christie knows this. But he carries on crazy style anyway. So either he's a mean a vicious liar, or he's as dumb as Kamala Harris. I don't know which.

But I do know that Meadows can't speak for himself while in legal peril from craziness, but his lawyer insists that there's no immunity and there is no evidence Meadows has on Trump. I also know that lawyers can't lie to the public without putting their law degrees in jeopardy. So based on that, it's pretty clear that there is something wrong with Christie. And that is just further proof that Christie would make for a really stupid President if he were elected. And if it can be proved that Christie knows Meadows has nothing, Then it is Christie who is lying to the public and putting his own law license in jeopardy. And that's the way it is.

It's embarrassing that I got pics with this fat ass at a Trump rally. He was sure standing all over Trumps coat tails back then. I am sure he's mad at being passed over for an office position in Trump world. Trump gave him a try as a transition organizer, but he botched it up and the Trump transition was rather rough. And Trump said the whole Christie Bridge gate thing put an ax to trying him for anything else. Christie is a screwup. And now we know he is an idiot and a back stabber too. Trump didn't get it right with everybody, but he got it right with Christie. Keeping him out of the way.

You’ll Love What Chris Christie Had to Say This Morning about Mark Meadows
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ll-love-chris...06785.html

And yet another hater EX accosiate of Trump that is no longer getting any Trump money. Predicting what will put Trump in jail. Like it's hocus pocus to predict Trump would be jailed. Folks, it's hocus pocus to predict Trump is actually declared innocent of all things that would put him in jail. It don't take half a brain to know that hater courts WILL throw Trump in jail. It's a fact. The hate is so historic that Trump will likely be unable to avoid it. 91 trumped up criminal charges for 900 years. Hell yea he will be thrown in jail somewhere. But the good news is that he won't be there for long. So let the idiots declare told you so. That's what idiots do. And let the media print their crazy headlines. They already have their printing machines setup. Then watch the awesome power of American justice take control of the craziness and make Trump into an American hero. Because the haters are setting themselves up for historic disappointment that leaves them Boo Hooing so much that it could end all of the West Coast drought. I need to find that Clinton Boo Hoo video. It was epic, but will end up being buried by the Boo Hooing videos when Trump is released to win the next election.

Ex-Trump Lawyer: This Is the Factor that Will Finally Put Trump Behind Bars
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-trump-lawy...43867.html

Yup, Trumps best friend is the highest court in the land. And the more Democraps shit on that court, the quicker they will spring Trump out of jail. Then Trump will work hard to put more conservatives on that court. McConnell aint got the balls to fight the Democraps. But Trump has enough balls to rebuild the entire GOP. As long as father time don't get him first. That is really his biggest enemy I think.

Finally: Senate Democrats Are Coming for Clarence Thomas-Loving GOP Billionaire
https://www.yahoo.com/news/finally-senat...43128.html

Senate Democrats vow to subpoena key Thomas and Alito allies over Supreme Court ethics lapses
https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-democr...23286.html

Hah, McConnell would love to see Trump in prison forever. But he's afraid the Democraps may screw it up. So he's trying to save their bacon...We the people need to dump the uniparty...

McConnell tells Senate Democrats to back off on Supreme Court
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mcconnell-tel...19072.html

And some Trump brighter news. You see, the Democraps don't own all of America. At least not yet. So, with so much dire villainy broadcast around the world about Trump, it speaks loudly when a judge stands up to say Trump needs fairness put back into his world. That is truly a welcome development that didn't go unnoticed. And you can bet the Supreme Court is taking note too.

Judge signals she may postpone Trump’s trial in Mar-a-Lago classified documents case
https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/01/politics/...index.html
OMG, I got like 25 pages of stuff that's basically chronicling the end of the world as we know it. And I DON'T feel fine... Only a libtard music artist could write something like that. I aint no damn libtard, and you see what I write. And what I write don't play well on a radio station. But it DOES give libtards a chance to live longer so they can write more catchy tunes of total none sense. What I write guides people to deal with reality, instead of fairy tales. That way more people can actually duck when shit flys by. And I don't have to think hard about any of it. This shit just writes itself. No writers block here. But you know, reality is always easy to write about. All you have to do is open your eyes...

So to round out page 25, how about a look see at what others say. Lets give a little credit to somebody that was actually there. Because other people say that big mouths like me in a lazy boy aint got no right to talk. Now how do you think that's going to go? Bwahahahahahaha. You can guess whats's coming next. Easy as shit to write in about 5 minutes.

Oh Boo Hoo Hoo. And yup, I wrote a comment on this video and Youtube deleted it. Surprise. The libtards own most of the media that feeds the masses. And it's like John Lennon from somewhere else is the puppet master of it all. Still walking on water, and "stopping" war. Just long enough for animals to regroup and rearm for the next round of bich slapping. And libtards banking on progressive funding have no use for big mouths spouting reality.

So we got a video of a survivor Boo Hooing about how she had to hide under bodies and only her Hari Krishna prays to her gods saved her. And how the world needs a cease fire to stop the craziness. And that we need more Hari Krishna or the world will be lost. Holly jumpin jahosafat. SHE is the biggest part of all of our problems today. Because of all of the people like her, we got a world full of deranged animals that only have 3 words on their minds. KILL KILL KILL.

So when your brain gets past the shock of the inhumanity she went thru, then you can start to understand the reality going on here. First off, this whole video is a me me me me me video. Poor poor pitiful me. There's a song like that too. The world was so bad to her, and her gods listened to her and saved her. The thing is, she aint the only one. A bunch of babies got their heads chopped off. All because they couldn't talk to their Gods and get help too. Anybody seeing the stupidity here? So she goes on and on that her new direction in life is to amp up the Hari Krishnaing to her Gods. She feels she owes this now for still being alive. What a waste. A senseless human tragedy, and a survivor that learned nothing useful from it. And lots of people with voting power are going to be just like her. Being new members of the road blocks to peace. Peace thru strength. The only peace that works in the human world, according to the recorded history of humans.

I don't know of any peaceful people anywhere on this planet that isn't being protected by somebodies guns somewhere. There's monks on a Chinese mountain somewhere in Tibet that are constantly harassed by the Chinese, and are only still Monking around because the free world guns may go off if those Monks can't monk any more. There's primitive people in Africa in loin cloths and spears that are being picked off by poachers stealing what they got. Free world armed security does what it can to help out those people heading for extinction. And that's about all I know. European countries with no army and tons of social programs totally depend on the Free world military so they can live like hippies. And that's the way it is with hippies everywhere. They can be hippies because somebody else is covering their asses.

I'm an American living in Denmark. Kids learn to read and write later than in the US because there's more emphasis on playtime.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/im-american-l...02322.html

As for Israel, just like in America, they been invaded by a progressive moron group with voting power. And they upended the powerful Israeli government. Their security went to shit, and now they got spanked. America has 12/7 and 9/11, Israel has 10/7, Ukraine has nothing because there won't be a Ukraine for much longer. And at the rate things are going, America is going to get another date to add to the infamy book.

There you go, last post to page 25. And you know something, I already got first post of page 26 wrote. It all came out when I was writing this one. Writing 2 different posts at once. This post made me think of that, and that post made me think of this. Like I said, this shit just writes itself. And it's really sad that the reality that we made is like that. But it's the reality we made and we have to deal with it. Or we are going to be swallowed up by the mess of our own making. And aint no Gods anywhere want anything to do with it...

China is working on a weapon the US decided was too dangerous to exist
https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-working...22091.html

Israel rushes missile boats to Red Sea after Yemen’s Houthis declare war
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-rushes...55685.html

Oh yea, and New York just announced that they want the money Trump got for the sale of the New York Golf club to Ballys for a steal. Trump paid $120 million, as it was announced in court, and Trump sold it for $60 million. They got what they could because New York was on the attack. Thing is, the New York prosecutors said it wasn't even worth $60 million. So the judge said the sale, not part of this prosecution, was officially entered as evidence of more fraud, totally within the statute of limitations. That don't change a damn thing. I will sell everything I own for 10x what I paid for it, if I can pull it off. Lots of stuff I got for free out of the trash and fixed it up. New York is hell bent on taking Mar-A-Lago too, but it's likely Florida will have State Troopers at the border to arrest any New York official they catch on plate scanners. Those things are everywhere now. They are all over my city. Nobody comes and goes doing anything without it being logged on city computers. It's the world we got now.

Son burn: Donald Trump Jr. learns on the stand that AG wants even more fraud penalties thanks to his $60M golf-course sale
https://www.yahoo.com/news/son-burn-dona...09031.html

And something else has just been made public. It seems that the woman always sitting next to the New York judge, that so far cost Trump $15 grand, has been passing legal advise to the judge during the "trial" via hand written notes. 30 notes on one particular day, as counted by Trumps lawyers. That's not normal. Almost like this judge is a puppet similar to Biden. That discovery could be very useful in appeals to throw all this out. Trump has the right to face his accusers in court. And he is forced to listen to the most outrageus civil claims in the history of New York. But it would seem there is another accuser in the room handing the judge evidence that Trump is unable to see or hear. And that is unConstitutional. So it's possible the judge will have to eventually disclose all the the information his "sidekick" is passing, which could be bad news for the judge. Or the judge may be forced to throw the trial out to protect his own privacy. Hard to say why hater media keeps labeling Trumps attorneys as idiots, when they keep finding more ways to win in the end.

Furious fraud trial judge accuses Trump lawyer of misogyny, threatens wider gag order, after law-clerk snipe
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fraud-t...10344.html