SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: stts2's politics thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Dec 03, 2023, 10:36 am)stts2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 03, 2023, 06:58 am)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you educate yourself stts https://youtu.be/5pLvt8PNhCI

Yeah I agree you have no choice but to kill whoever is trying to kill you, whether their 80 or 8
https://youtu.be/JATTM_BfKvE
Zionist animals have got to go

Israel state just lies lies and lies but what could you expect from pathetic human garbage which all Zionists are?

Ah and also,, from the reply to my previos post:
Spain? You cant be serious. A PIGS nation.

you are so hateful no wonder you support genocide...It seems you hate the whole world, I have no idea what made you this way and I'd rather not find out

quick to mark anyone who doesn't agree with your prejudical views as "PIGS" nation, I'm really surprised at how you haven't called me names yet. What if I turned out to be from Spain? God you are some fucking nasty piece of work

Reputation 9? What a joke. You people must stick together in a circle. Hah. Like Alibaba and his 40 thieves. You know he's got a reputation of 40. So what's up with you? There's 2 million people in Gaza.

And your videos you are posting are a total joke. It's just crap for idiots that don't know any better. Your one of "those" that spew the 1947 garbage. Nobody was even born to see any of that. Maybe a few, but nobody that cares any more. So "IF" all the rest of us have to pick up books and learn if the world today has to be the 1947 way, then we got no choice but to pick up more books and learn the 800BC way. Fair is fair, right? Yup, if we do the one, we have to do the other. And what we find is that Arabs are thieves. They stole what they got. That is why we got all these other books all over the world called "Alibaba and his 40 thieves". Arabs are renowned the world over as thieves. They are famous for their thievery. And they can't erase that reputation from human history. It will never go away. Kids born today don't know anything about it, but will be taught all about it to teach their kids of "Alibaba and his 40 thieves".

So there you go. YOU can try to "cherry pick" things like you accuse me of doing, but I won't let you steal the apples then accuse everybody else of stealing them. Nope. Play your games with somebody else. Your posted drivel is total crap.

"Zionist animals have got to go" This is why Israel is at war. Blowing Arabs all to hell. And not listening to the bought and paid for President Biden. Because there is no solution to the Arab hate other than to crush it. There will be no 2 state solution. Unless we are talking of a different definition of solution. Solution can also be a "liquid" state. And I suspect Israel could be happy with that. Their bombs liquifying Arabs so their blood mixes with the sand. So nothing in this world is absolute and there could be a 2 state solution. Hah.

Hows that for my education. As for your lack of "education", PIGS - Portugal, Italy, Greece, and Spain. The poor and bankrupt libtard countries. The PIGS countries. You are the one in serious need of remedial education in so many ways. YOU and people like you are the racist "pathetic human garbage" that make this war that Israel pounds, a world necessity. People like YOU attacked Israel, and now Israel is blasting all your friends to hell, and they aint coming back. There are only 2 million animals there. And Israel OWNS those animals right now. And Israel will keep blowing up all their stuff until Israel gets all their people back. And there is not a damn thing animals can do about it.

US President Biden who is bought by Iran is unable to stop Israel. Iran with all their new money is unable to stop Israel. No other Arab nation has rolled up their army to stop Israel. And I don't see Russia or China doing jack squat either. So what's with all the talk and mouth action? What's that getting you? Absolutely Nothin. Hah.

As for you and what "names" you deserve? Your a dirt bag racist. No doubt about it. Your blind, and "wish" somebody could make "pathetic human garbage Zionists" "go". Which is an illegal thing, whatever you mean. And I'm the perfect judge over all this crap. I got no dog in any part of this entire mess.

1) I don't know what a "Zionist" is, and I don"t care as long as "Zionists" are not being inhumane to other people. And I don't see them doing that.
2) I don't give a shit about Arabs and never even read "Alibaba and his 40 thieves". And I do buy their gasoline with no feelings of guilt.

And that is it. Gaza attacked Israel, and Israel deserves justice. And that is the ruling. If it was the reverse, then the reverse would be the ruling. It's as simple as that. And anybody that plays games to bait the other into "seeming" first strike is themselves the first striker. So I don't fall for those underhanded games. It is crystal clear that Arabs love playing irritating games to try to start a fight. And they need to stop that crap because they don't have an army to back it up. Fair says pick todays law or pick ancient law. And fair says it can't be both ways. And ancient law is settled. Especially after Gaza attacked. Clearly Israel is right and requires the land security of ancient law to protect them from future attack. And you Rezwaki can't do squat to change any of that, other than fix your own ignorance.

And here's a crazy coincident in my life just when this post is all heated up. Anybody can be thieves. And the world is full of thieves all around us. But check this out. Here's my watch that dad got me just before I went to military Basic training. Dad was big on watches. My first digital watch. Back when they were just starting to get cheap enough for most everybody. This thing is old and the silver is corroding off it now. I will never throw it away. I still got my first AM transistor radio too. Anyways, all the troops in my squadron got a kick out of it. Most people didn't yet have digital watches. So there we were in 6 weeks of boot camp. And my watch vanished. Imagine that. Well nobody was going anywhere and neither was the watch. And there was no room to hide anything for long. So eventually it turned up when somebody saw that a guy named Arriba had it. Imagine that in a post like today. The Arab guy Arriba stole my watch when I was in basic training. And he was slick too. He opened the back up and scratched his name into it. So when he was caught, he was mad and said it's his watch and his name is inside. Sure enough it was. But the thing is, everybody saw my watch and even some played with it. They all knew there was no way back then that Arriba, with the mouth that he had, would have kept that watch hiiden away for the weeks he was there. He would have been just like me showing it off to everybody. And it would have been an extra surprise that 2 people from around the world showed up in basic training with the same new style digital watch. So I got my watch back. And I will never forget that suckers name because it's scratched in my watch. Arriba. But I don't know his last name, hah. Just goes to show that you never know when you will run into an Arab thief.
Fair is fair, right? 

Nope, nohing fair, the forties was the time when the whole world had witnessed what might be the result of crazy ethno ideas and wars, the world has learned by MOST part, of course there is still shit going on. If you believe you can just take someone's land because you owned it god knows when it's bullshit. It's not the 19th century and Israel is stuck in the past with this ideology of taking land.

I don't know what a "Zionist" is, and I don"t care as long as "Zionists" are not being inhumane to other people. 

^^^
You are just clueless, research research research that is on the topic of them being "humane" Zionists is the scum sorry to shit on your parade

"Zionist animals have got to go" This is why Israel is at war. Blowing Arabs all to hell.

There are Zionists amongst Arabs too and they're just AS disgusting if not worse. Orthodox jews never supported Zionism and never will. Being a jew doesn't equal being a Zionist and Judaism is not the same as Zionism,,,zionism is a cancerous political ideology alike fascism. Your comment on Israel blowing up Arabs while replying to my sentence about zionists is just baffling sorry but your makin no sense what so ever
(Dec 04, 2023, 00:17 am)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 03, 2023, 10:36 am)stts2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 03, 2023, 06:58 am)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you educate yourself stts https://youtu.be/5pLvt8PNhCI

Yeah I agree you have no choice but to kill whoever is trying to kill you, whether their 80 or 8
https://youtu.be/JATTM_BfKvE
Zionist animals have got to go

Israel state just lies lies and lies but what could you expect from pathetic human garbage which all Zionists are?

Ah and also,, from the reply to my previos post:
Spain? You cant be serious. A PIGS nation.

you are so hateful no wonder you support genocide...It seems you hate the whole world, I have no idea what made you this way and I'd rather not find out

quick to mark anyone who doesn't agree with your prejudical views as "PIGS" nation, I'm really surprised at how you haven't called me names yet. What if I turned out to be from Spain? God you are some fucking nasty piece of work

Reputation 9? What a joke. You people must stick together in a circle. Hah. Like Alibaba and his 40 thieves. You know he's got a reputation of 40. So what's up with you? There's 2 million people in Gaza.

And your videos you are posting are a total joke. It's just crap for idiots that don't know any better. Your one of "those" that spew the 1947 garbage. Nobody was even born to see any of that. Maybe a few, but nobody that cares any more. So "IF" all the rest of us have to pick up books and learn if the world today has to be the 1947 way, then we got no choice but to pick up more books and learn the 800BC way. Fair is fair, right? Yup, if we do the one, we have to do the other. And what we find is that Arabs are thieves. They stole what they got. That is why we got all these other books all over the world called "Alibaba and his 40 thieves". Arabs are renowned the world over as thieves. They are famous for their thievery. And they can't erase that reputation from human history. It will never go away. Kids born today don't know anything about it, but will be taught all about it to teach their kids of "Alibaba and his 40 thieves".

So there you go. YOU can try to "cherry pick" things like you accuse me of doing, but I won't let you steal the apples then accuse everybody else of stealing them. Nope. Play your games with somebody else. Your posted drivel is total crap.

"Zionist animals have got to go" This is why Israel is at war. Blowing Arabs all to hell. And not listening to the bought and paid for President Biden. Because there is no solution to the Arab hate other than to crush it. There will be no 2 state solution. Unless we are talking of a different definition of solution. Solution can also be a "liquid" state. And I suspect Israel could be happy with that. Their bombs liquifying Arabs so their blood mixes with the sand. So nothing in this world is absolute and there could be a 2 state solution. Hah.

Hows that for my education. As for your lack of "education", PIGS - Portugal, Italy, Greece, and Spain. The poor and bankrupt libtard countries. The PIGS countries. You are the one in serious need of remedial education in so many ways. YOU and people like you are the racist "pathetic human garbage" that make this war that Israel pounds, a world necessity. People like YOU attacked Israel, and now Israel is blasting all your friends to hell, and they aint coming back. There are only 2 million animals there. And Israel OWNS those animals right now. And Israel will keep blowing up all their stuff until Israel gets all their people back. And there is not a damn thing animals can do about it.

US President Biden who is bought by Iran is unable to stop Israel. Iran with all their new money is unable to stop Israel. No other Arab nation has rolled up their army to stop Israel. And I don't see Russia or China doing jack squat either. So what's with all the talk and mouth action? What's that getting you? Absolutely Nothin. Hah.

As for you and what "names" you deserve? Your a dirt bag racist. No doubt about it. Your blind, and "wish" somebody could make "pathetic human garbage Zionists" "go". Which is an illegal thing, whatever you mean. And I'm the perfect judge over all this crap. I got no dog in any part of this entire mess.

1) I don't know what a "Zionist" is, and I don"t care as long as "Zionists" are not being inhumane to other people. And I don't see them doing that.
2) I don't give a shit about Arabs and never even read "Alibaba and his 40 thieves". And I do buy their gasoline with no feelings of guilt.

And that is it. Gaza attacked Israel, and Israel deserves justice. And that is the ruling. If it was the reverse, then the reverse would be the ruling. It's as simple as that. And anybody that plays games to bait the other into "seeming" first strike is themselves the first striker. So I don't fall for those underhanded games. It is crystal clear that Arabs love playing irritating games to try to start a fight. And they need to stop that crap because they don't have an army to back it up. Fair says pick todays law or pick ancient law. And fair says it can't be both ways. And ancient law is settled. Especially after Gaza attacked. Clearly Israel is right and requires the land security of ancient law to protect them from future attack. And you Rezwaki can't do squat to change any of that, other than fix your own ignorance.

And here's a crazy coincident in my life just when this post is all heated up. Anybody can be thieves. And the world is full of thieves all around us. But check this out. Here's my watch that dad got me just before I went to military Basic training. Dad was big on watches. My first digital watch. Back when they were just starting to get cheap enough for most everybody. This thing is old and the silver is corroding off it now. I will never throw it away. I still got my first AM transistor radio too. Anyways, all the troops in my squadron got a kick out of it. Most people didn't yet have digital watches. So there we were in 6 weeks of boot camp. And my watch vanished. Imagine that. Well nobody was going anywhere and neither was the watch. And there was no room to hide anything for long. So eventually it turned up when somebody saw that a guy named Arriba had it. Imagine that in a post like today. The Arab guy Arriba stole my watch when I was in basic training. And he was slick too. He opened the back up and scratched his name into it. So when he was caught, he was mad and said it's his watch and his name is inside. Sure enough it was. But the thing is, everybody saw my watch and even some played with it. They all knew there was no way back then that Arriba, with the mouth that he had, would have kept that watch hiiden away for the weeks he was there. He would have been just like me showing it off to everybody. And it would have been an extra surprise that 2 people from around the world showed up in basic training with the same new style digital watch. So I got my watch back. And I will never forget that suckers name because it's scratched in my watch. Arriba. But I don't know his last name, hah. Just goes to show that you never know when you will run into an Arab thief.
Fair is fair, right? 

Nope, nohing fair, the forties was the time when the whole world had witnessed what might be the result of crazy ethno ideas and wars, the world has learned by MOST part, of course there is still shit going on. If you believe you can just take someone's land because you owned it god knows when it's bullshit. It's not the 19th century and Israel is stuck in the past with this ideology of taking land.

I don't know what a "Zionist" is, and I don"t care as long as "Zionists" are not being inhumane to other people. 

^^^
You are just clueless, research research research that is on the topic of them being "humane" Zionists is the scum sorry to shit on your parade

"Zionist animals have got to go" This is why Israel is at war. Blowing Arabs all to hell.

There are Zionists amongst Arabs too and they're just AS disgusting if not worse. Orthodox jews never supported Zionism and never will. Being a jew doesn't equal being a Zionist and Judaism is not the same as Zionism,,,zionism is a cancerous political ideology alike fascism. Your comment on Israel blowing up Arabs while replying to my sentence about zionists is just baffling sorry but your makin no sense what so ever

"Your comment on Israel blowing up Arabs while replying to my sentence about zionists is just baffling"

To try to make this clear for you. Because all of mankind has to come to an understanding in all this. Before mankind destroys itself. --- You can't expect one rule for you and a different rule for somebody else. Either accept todays laws, or accept old laws. You have to make a choice. You don't get both. You never will. If you try to use both laws at the same time, bombs will continue to explode all around you. And you can't seem to stop it. You are not as strong as you think you are. So you may as well give up and make the choice as a collective people. Then the bombs will fall on just those people in the collective that refuse to agree to the choice. And that is what's happening now. Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and all the other Arab lands agree to the borders the way it is now. They agree by keeping their armies at home. Gaza does not agree and wants 1947. Since the rest of the world does not attack Israel, then Israel only has to bomb Gaza for now. For attacking Israel because of 1947. So Gaza gets what it gets. Arabs in Gaza are being blown all to hell. Maybe that is a language problem. I can change the words many ways. Arabs being slaughtered like cows in the field. Arabs being sent to the land of 72 virgins. Arabs being eliminated. etc, etc. That is what is going on now. Stupid Gazan Arabs attacked the mighty Israelis. And that was the stupidest thing they could ever do. They really thought tunnels would save them. Dig deep underground and nobody can get them. What they did was so incredibly dumb and incredibly criminal. All that the same time. There is no escape in the tunnels, and there are bombs big enough to collapse the tunnels. And Arabs there will simply die and die and die for what they did. And that is what has been happening. Because Arabs are not strong enough to stop what they started.

So I really can't get any clearer than that. I use Google translate to clearly see all the Arabic Fake News in AlJazeera. It works perfectly. So my meaning in Google Translate should be crystal clear. If you want 1947, then you have to blow up Israel. And I don't see anybody in the Arab world capable of doing that. And they don't think so either. So Gaza alone gets the bombs. Because they attacked first. And now the war will not stop until Israel says the war is over. And Gaza will be paying that price. And I hope this is much clearer for you. Maybe you can spread the word to the people in Gaza that are still alive. To release all Israeli hostages and beg for mercy. Then it could be possible that the war would stop, and criminals most responsible will be handed over for punishment. That is what Gaza has to do to stop this war today. I am pretty sure this is possible, even though this is not my war. Because Israel is a NATO member. And NATO member must follow certain rules. And one of those rules is accepting a surrender to war. Israel must stop war, when the other side surrenders. And I am confident Israel will stop bombing when they see a surrender. Then the killing stops. It's a very simple thing that Gaza needs to do, because they have no battle plan to win this war they started. I knew that before this war started, from 10,000 miles away. Gaza had to see for themselves. Well, they see now and now they need to surrender. Or Arabs in Gaza will continue to "meet their 72 virgins".

It really doesn't take a lot of brain power to see all this. It's all very simple. Surrender or die. That is Gazas choice. That is Ukraines choice too. Even though they have 75 million people. It's not enough people. And now they don't have 75 million people. And nobody will admit how many people are alive right now. I hear not enough to run their army. In time, as more people die, we will all know how few are left in the Ukrainian army.

(Dec 03, 2023, 18:15 pm)Ahmet Wrote: [ -> ]stts2:

"Arabs are renowned the world over as thieves."

"Blowing Arabs all to hell."

"...there is no solution to the Arab hate other than to crush it."

"...their bombs liquifying Arabs so their blood mixes with the sand."

"YOU and people like you are the racist "pathetic human garbage" that make this war that Israel pounds, a world necessity. People like YOU attacked Israel, and now Israel is blasting all your friends to hell."

"US President Biden who is bought by Iran..."

"I don't know what a "Zionist" is..."

"I don't give a shit about Arabs...And I do buy their gasoline with no feelings of guilt."

"Gaza attacked Israel."

"Arabs love playing irritating games to try to start a fight."

"Clearly Israel is right and requires the land security of ancient law to protect them from future attack."

"Israel deserves justice."

Was Al-Shifa Hospital a Hamas command center? Le Monde: The pictures don't support that

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...8%B3%D8%9F

French surgeon: From my own experience spanning more than 20 years, I have never heard anyone talk about a command center under Al-Shifa Hospital

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%8A%D8%A9

Hospitals and international humanitarian law... the line that was red

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%86%D9%8A

The bodies of dozens of martyrs were piled up in the courtyards of the Baptist Hospital in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...9%81%D9%89

World Health: The bombing of Gaza is horrific

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...9%8A%D8%A9

Watch.. An Israeli female soldier takes a picture of a Palestinian child after his martyrdom

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/2...9%81%d9%8a

A huge hole was created by an Israeli bombing that destroyed a residential square in Rafah

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%b9%d8%a7

Israeli bombing on a house in Rafah, south of Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%b2%d8%a9

Horrific scenes of victims of an Israeli bombing of a house in Jabalia camp

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%b2%d9%84

Martyrs and wounded as Israeli tanks targeted two civilian cars in central Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%a7%d8%aa

4 martyrs in the West Bank, and the occupation continues its arrest campaigns and storming of cities

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...8%a7%d8%aa

Qatar demands an immediate international investigation into the crimes of the occupation in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...8%A6%D9%85

Human Rights Observatory: Displacement plans returned violently after the end of the truce in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...8%B9%D8%AF

57 thousand high-explosive shells... What is behind the bridge of American support for Israel against Gaza?

https://www.aljazeera.net/midan/miscella...8%A6%D9%81

Palestinian human rights groups question the integrity of the International Criminal Prosecutor and refuse to meet with him

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/humanrigh...9%87%D8%A9

In honor of the victims of Gaza, children place toys in front of the house of a congressman who supports Israel

https://www.aljazeera.net/misc/2023/12/3...8%A8%D8%A7

Google deletes an application to boycott pro-Israel companies

https://www.aljazeera.net/tech/2023/12/3...8%A7%D8%AA

A Palestinian body: Israel has turned its prisons into “living cemeteries” since October 7

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...9%87%D8%A7

Erdogan: Hamas cannot be excluded from any possible solution in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/3...8%AD%D9%84

Was Al-Shifa Hospital a Hamas command center? Le Monde: The pictures don't support that
This is Fake News. We already got Youtubes of the tunnels, the war weapons, the motorcycle, and lots of other evidence of criminals and hostages. You got nothing here that will stop the Gaza bombings.

French surgeon: From my own experience spanning more than 20 years, I have never heard anyone talk about a command center under Al-Shifa Hospital
The French are idiots. The Video evidence is huge. More Fake News.

Hospitals and international humanitarian law... the line that was red
Law says Hospitals can't be used by fighters. So the tunnels make them all legitimate targets. The complaints are ignored as the war tunnels are destroyed.

The bodies of dozens of martyrs were piled up in the courtyards of the Baptist Hospital in Gaza
Again and again, Gaza city is North. Nobody should be there. The bombing will not stop for them. So it's their own fault.

World Health: The bombing of Gaza is horrific
The bombing of Israel was horrific. over 10,000 missiles. And over a thousand babies were burned and heads cut off. Using the same calculator that Gaza uses. Gaza should not have attacked Israel.

Watch.. An Israeli female soldier takes a picture of a Palestinian child after his martyrdom
So what. Looks pretty respectful to me. How about this picture here of Gazans taking pictures of this dead naked Israeli girl...Gazans are truly animals.

[attachment=3570]

A huge hole was created by an Israeli bombing that destroyed a residential square in Rafah
Amazing. It looks like Israel has powerful bombs. Remember that next time Gazans think about attacking Israel.

Israeli bombing on a house in Rafah, south of Gaza
Tunnels are under the south too. Israel is moving south. People need to use the map to leave the bombing area. Tunnels are under lots of the houses.

Horrific scenes of victims of an Israeli bombing of a house in Jabalia camp
Again and again. This is North Gaza and nobody should be there. Anybody there will be killed. It's Gazas fault. They have been warned long ago.

Martyrs and wounded as Israeli tanks targeted two civilian cars in central Gaza
Yes this is very very sad. This is north Gaza. Nobody is supposed to be there. Also, nobody has any more gasoline except the Gazan army. These Gazan people were stupid to be driving a car in north Gaza. Israel must fire thinking it's a car bomb. There is nothing else that can be done. Gazan people who don't follow instructions risk being killed.

4 martyrs in the West Bank, and the occupation continues its arrest campaigns and storming of cities
A dozen children attacked Israeli soldiers in West Bank and 2 were shot dead. West Bank people need to stop attacking Israelis. Or they will get the same treatment as Gaza.

Qatar demands an immediate international investigation into the crimes of the occupation in Gaza
Qatar is harboring Gazan army criminals. If Qatar does not hand over the criminals for prosecution, Israel will send assassins to Qatar and cut off criminal heads. Nothing will stop that.

Human Rights Observatory: Displacement plans returned violently after the end of the truce in Gaza
Too many words. Release more hostages or war continues.

57 thousand high-explosive shells... What is behind the bridge of American support for Israel against Gaza?
Wow. 57,000. That's alot of bombs. And the South has not yet been bombed. So 57,000 more are coming. Geez. People had better move. And Israel is a NATO member. President Biden is commited to sell Israel 57,000 more bombs if it wants them. Ukraine is not a NATO member. President Biden is personally sending weapons to Ukraine to punish Russia for helping Trump. But that is coming to an end.

Palestinian human rights groups question the integrity of the International Criminal Prosecutor and refuse to meet with him
Nobody is going to do anything to Israel. So may as well ignore these posts. Talking about prosecuting Israel is a waste of talk.

In honor of the victims of Gaza, children place toys in front of the house of a congressman who supports Israel
Fake News has corrupted lots of ignorant minds even in America.

Google deletes an application to boycott pro-Israel companies
Good for Google. Cancel Culture in America will soon be attacked with laws to stop cancel culture. Protest is legal. But extortion is a crime. All people should be free to decide without penalty how they will live.

A Palestinian body: Israel has turned its prisons into “living cemeteries” since October 7
I heard that hundreds have already been released. That don't sound like a cemetery to me.

Erdogan: Hamas cannot be excluded from any possible solution in Gaza
More wasted Talk. Hamas is being crushed. Soon, no more Hamas.

Now to the REAL news that actually counts. Israel has found and blown up 800 entry shafts to tunnels. Geez. The Gazan army has 800 less places to escape from. Now that is progress. A truly impressive fighting army making outstanding progress. Yup, at this rate, the Gazan army will be finished fighting in about six months. Then it just ends up being a police action to arrest all those that colluded with the criminal army. Including criminal doctors that did nothing to help hostages escape. There is a price that must be paid for all crimes against Israel.

Israel says it uncovered 800 shafts to Hamas tunnels below Gaza
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-says-u...03432.html

IDF locates Hamas tunnel shaft in school courtyard
https://www.yahoo.com/news/idf-locates-h...40342.html

And now for some Breaking News...

[attachment=3571]
You can't expect one rule for you and a different rule for somebody else

Yup that's true. Israel has to be held accountable for decades of breaching international law. I'll repeat this again: trying to hold the WHOLE people accountable is an obsolete logic of Israel which as follows is an obsolete state stuck in the past, I'd say in the 16th century even or so when all kinds of atrocities wasn't really frowned upon. I assume you think it's moral to hold a whole people accountable.

Then following this logic Hamas is doing the right thing, not only does it fight the occupational forces but also punishes the Israeli population which is according to what YOU have said is amazing thing to do! Yeah your vile

Referencing the line about one rule for you and a different one for others: yeah Israel shouldn't be surprised about Hamas' attacks after decades of constantly oppressing and violently displacing the people of Palestine.

The only thing that keeps you from holding the MORALLY weighted opinion is your bias towards Arabs and obviously Muslims. You've mentioned anti semitism, Arabs is a semite people, Israel right now is committing acts of anti semitism and murders and attacks on Palestinian americans in the US is also a demonstration of anti semitism.

As per your linx : "Isnotreal says Isnotreal says", I come to not give two shits about what Isnotreal says becuase it's been caught lying so freaking many times

Moreover Israeli police attacking orthodox jews is also manifestation of anti semitism, that all just screams Israel is an anti semite state.
If Zionists weren't trying to fuck Arab states over basically since the formation of Isnotreal the world would have been a much better place extremism gets you more extremism in return

Ah and really if you find it a okay situation:
Again and again. This is North Gaza and nobody should be there. Anybody there will be killed. It's Gazas fault. They have been warned long ago.

that people die because of something they can't control there really can't be any sound conversation with you. We can only continue spitting these messages and I have no doubt that you'll not change your mind no matter what. Well that is just the way with some people, ignorance can also give birth to anger I found out

More "Fake news" as you label them even tho it's not really news, but here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upmrOAwfSsU
I really dont think you'd be interested but for the sake of an occasional reader of this posting....
(Dec 04, 2023, 07:36 am)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]You can't expect one rule for you and a different rule for somebody else

Yup that's true. Israel has to be held accountable for decades of breaching international law. I'll repeat this again: trying to hold the WHOLE people accountable is an obsolete logic of Israel which as follows is an obsolete state stuck in the past, I'd say in the 16th century even or so when all kinds of atrocities wasn't really frowned upon. I assume you think it's moral to hold a whole people accountable.

Then following this logic Hamas is doing the right thing, not only does it fight the occupational forces but also punishes the Israeli population which is according to what YOU have said is amazing thing to do! Yeah your vile

Referencing the line about one rule for you and a different one for others: yeah Israel shouldn't be surprised about Hamas' attacks after decades of constantly oppressing and violently displacing the people of Palestine.

The only thing that keeps you from holding the MORALLY weighted opinion is your bias towards Arabs and obviously Muslims. You've mentioned anti semitism, Arabs is a semite people, Israel right now is committing acts of anti semitism and murders and attacks on Palestinian americans in the US is also a demonstration of anti semitism.

As per your linx : "Isnotreal says Isnotreal says", I come to not give two shits about what Isnotreal says becuase it's been caught lying so freaking many times

Moreover Israeli police attacking orthodox jews is also manifestation of anti semitism, that all just screams Israel is an anti semite state.
If Zionists weren't trying to fuck Arab states over basically since the formation of Isnotreal the world would have been a much better place extremism gets you more extremism in return

Ah and really if you find it a okay situation:

that people die because of something they can't control there really can't be any sound conversation with you. We can only continue spitting these messages and I have no doubt that you'll not change your mind no matter what. Well that is just the way with some people, ignorance can also give birth to anger I found out

More "Fake news" as you label them even tho it's not really news, but here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upmrOAwfSsU
I really dont think you'd be interested but for the sake of an occasional reader of this posting....

You seem to be endless with Mumbo Jumbo. And it doesn't slow down the bombs one bit. Hard to say how many bombs get dropped today, along with every other kind of fire. And more bodies get blown to bits. Makes me wonder exactly how many virgins are there available in that place Arabs float up to. Is it just 72, and a train of Arabs heading up to work on them? Eee Gads. Bad news for the virgins, it seems to me. And aint they just virgins on the first Arab that went up there? I assume that would be Allah. But then wouldn't he be mad that a whole world of Arab martyers is in line to get busy on his virgins? Dang. So what does Allah do when he gets mad? Seems to me he aint somebody to be around with all his babes buried under a mountain of martyers. Because you have to know that after all that martyer stuff, aint none of them gonna be in a hurry to get off those virgins. But then again, that's why I'm not religious. I probably ask too many questions and they got a special place for people like me.

Anyways...

"trying to hold the WHOLE people accountable is an obsolete logic"
You may have that opinion, but it's not stopping the bombs from dropping. So you maty as well come up with a better idea, hah. In reality, Gaza voted for Hamas, Hamas made those tunnels right under the people, and now the people get bombed to get to those tunnels. So blame Hamas. The people should have been smarter than to build stairways from their homes down to the Hamas tunnels. So the WHOLE people ARE accountable. As we see in the bombing video. They ARE being told to get out of the way. And if they get out of the way, then they don't get the punishment. War goes on until the army is destroyed. Israel doesn't have to destroy the army. The Gaza people could do it if they choose. But they are not helping Israel. So Israel must do the bombing themselves.

"Yeah your vile"
Cutting babies heads off is vile. I never did any of that.

"decades of constantly oppressing and violently displacing the people of Palestine"
It's the same old 1947 complaint. Ottomans were conquered by Great Britain in WW1 and gave Israel their land back stolen after Jesus was crucified. It's in all the Religious books. Israel was immediately attacked and won all their wars. Then pushed most of the traitors into the Gaza and West Bank. Can't have defeated warriors living in your same neighborhoods. They will simply start fights every single day. Arabs are lucky to have Gaza at all. But Gaza alone will never be enough. From River to Sea. That is the reality Israel knows they have to defend against. Because they know their enemy. And Israel always wins because they are not fools. Ukraine is a fool and will never win. It's a shame, but reality is reality.

"your bias towards Arabs and obviously Muslims"
I got no bias at all, except a bias against dumb people. In a free world, people are free to be dumb. But there is nothing more dangerous than dumb people in great numbers. Then we ALL have a big problem. Like the Ukraine and Gaza mess. Israel will fix the whole Gaza mess. Fortunately for the rest of the world. But nobody has a fix for the Ukraine stupidity. And it is making a big mess all over the world.

"Isnotreal"
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That is just so funny. It SHOWCASES the entire problem of this whole Arab mess. "Is Not Real" Bwahahahahahaha. Just keep on saying that. As the bombs keep going boom. Now your no doubt not even over there. So you have a place somewhere in Denial land. Is that anywhere near the Nile River? I always wondered about that since Arabs all over seem to worship Denial. So learn or keep your denial. It's your choice in a free world. But you better stay away from Gaza for now. Because denial aint helping them at all right now. Israel is showing them how real they really are. A Really impressive warrior people.

"orthodox jews"
I don't have a clue about Orthodox Jews. They are not in the world news. Gaza is the tops story and war location. Lets let this problem get solved first before we see whats wrong with Orthodoz Jews.

"that people die because of something they can't control there really can't be any sound conversation with you"
Give me a break. First things first. Get out of the way of bombs. Because there is no conversation with people hit by bombs. That is reality. Only live people have conversations and negotiations.

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upmrOAwfSsU"
OMG. This guy is even worse than the 1947 idiots. He says he doesn't even care about 1947. His beef starts in 1967. Holly crap. All the "modern wars" that lots of people could still remember. These are ALL no brainers. Israel was attacked by Arabs states bent on "River to the Sea" and Israel mowed the grass with them. No contest. Israel gets to keep all spoils of war. Winners get to do what they want. Israel could have ended the Arab world. The conquered in just 6 days. And Israel became much bigger. As they deserved. But they went and gave alot back. To gain a promise of peace. But they have not gotten the peace that their gift was supposed to get them. And now Israel is doing what it's doing. And they deserve all the support of their NATO partners. Just in case a bigger nation tries to attack Isreal at this time. That is the point of NATO membership. So Israel can take care of their own business without getting a stab in the back from unfair attackers.

So yes, that video is Fake News garbage. It is the dumbest argument in this whole debate. Anybody at any time that starts a war had better win, or they will loose everything. And that is as it should be. Gaza has a new government now. I already know it. Gaza will know it too, very soon.
Cutting babies heads off is vile. I never did any of that.
^
No proofs of Hamas doing that either. You just spreading your bullshit propaganda that has been debunked a thousand times whether you yourself know it or not..

And it doesn't slow down the bombs one bit.
^
It's not why I'm typing these posts, are you really THAT uhhh slow that you think I'm trying to stop it by just sitting here typing? Oh my

Anybody at any time that starts a war had better win, or they will loose everything. And that is as it should be.
^
This ain't a war, it's a clearly defined text book case of genocide which just about anyone can see but you.. you just claim everything that you don't agree with as "Fake news" that's it but it makes no difference to the ICC which has already visited Gaza, just wait and see

Your blind denial of ANYTHING bad related to Israel and foaming at the mouth about how hamas is so evil beheading the babies while the whole wide world has already realized it's bullshit is hella funny (or sad)

Reuters's "five stories": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnz6prObmNg
Very reliable source

And really your war attitude is just so fuckin outdated, maybe you should enlist and fight a war hmmm Or have experienced a "casualty" being one or all of your relatives/significant other to start seeing things clearly? Luckily for me I ain't never experienced this grif of war and hopefully never will but some people just have to feel it with there own skin. It seems you really love gloating about innocent people being killed while comfortably living wherver you are living that's a fucking shame, it really is

And your argument about how it's all "in response" don't work either. Compare the numbers. At this point even if they find a fucking nuke in Hamas posession it will not justify whatever Israel is doing.

You say there's hidden tunnels under EVERY house in Gaza and somehow the idiot defense force knows it all, yet they couldn't prevent the attack on Oct 7. Logic is really NOT there with you.

In reality, Gaza voted for Hamas, Hamas made those tunnels right under the people

I better address that as it seems there's just no way to get through to you using other takes

Gazans have voted hamas in 2006. Since then there was no Elections. The baffling MAJORITY of Gaza's population is underage. Blaming them for electing hamas is beyond stupid unless you didn't know that there was no elections. Please I beg of you research before you say stuff

Also just wanna add something this violent aggression of Isnotreal is what made people vote Hamas in 2006. But you just don't see the cause and effect relationship....

"orthodox jews"
I don't have a clue about Orthodox Jews. They are not in the world news. Gaza is the tops story and war location. Lets let this problem get solved first before we see whats wrong with Orthodoz Jews.
^^
That's the problem with you like I said. You are CLUELESS. You just consume whatever is pushed in "world news" aka MSM. Don't or can't even analyze your position in the room it seems. Thanks for finally admitting to it

As for you and what "names" you deserve? Your a dirt bag racist. No doubt about it. Your blind, and "wish" somebody could make "pathetic human garbage Zionists" "go". Which is an illegal thing

Okay, first off: Just reflecting back your logic chillington..
Now you calling me a racist and blind because "somebody could make "pathetic human garbage Zionists" "go". Which is an illegal thing" you clearly did NOT read your own messages about Palestinian people where you called them animals and said they deserve to die, many a time in soft form. Funny eh? Looks like after all your the one whose blind (cant read) and racist (well....saying a whole people deserve to die)

For the clarification I'll say it again as you mutst of forgotten already: a Zionist is not a Jew, Zionism is not Judaism, Zionism is NOT a race, it's a political ideology/movement. Thus calling me a racist is just a pathetic attempt at calling me out on... bein just or your just so fucking ignorant either way good god....

Is that anywhere near the Nile River?

Guessing I'm from the mid east? Try again

If you want 1947, then you have to blow up Israel. And I don't see anybody in the Arab world capable of doing that. And they don't think so either.

So if that happened you'd support that too in spite your previous posts? In other words you support ANY outcome and try to justify it? That's empty and sad holy hell

So eventually it turned up when somebody saw that a guy named Arriba had it. Imagine that in a post like today. The Arab guy Arriba stole my watch when I was in basic training. And he was slick too. He opened the back up and scratched his name into it.

^ Given that most Arabs are Muslims according to the religion theft is a sin. And Drawing conclusions on one PERSONAL example from your life is not too clever to say the least. All countries and peoples got shit to say about one another but using it as one of the justifications of genocide and stretching it out as if it applies to the whole nation/people is just a new fucking low congratz but here ya go definition of bias. Look below

>> the action of supporting or opposing a particular person or thing in an unfair way, because of allowing personal opinions to influence your judgment

You built up your own opinion based on one or few more (don't matter) examples and allow it to "influence your judgment" about the WHOLE people

"unfair attackers."

UNFAIR ATTACKERS okay I almost laughed out my intestince
if you consider indescriminate shellings fair this would be MORE than fair
stts2:

"Arabs being slaughtered like cows in the field."

"The Video evidence is huge."

"And over a thousand babies were burned and heads cut off."

"Gazans are truly animals."

"Tunnels are under lots of the houses."

"Israel will send assassins to Qatar and cut off criminal heads."

"Talking about prosecuting Israel is a waste of talk."

"Fake News has corrupted lots of ignorant minds even in America."

"There is a price that must be paid for all crimes against Israel."

"All people should be free to decide without penalty how they will live."

UNICEF: Israel's bombing causes heavy losses among the children of Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...8%A7%D9%84

Israeli investigation: Hamas did not behead children, and Netanyahu lied to Biden and Blinken

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%88%d8%b3

The war on the truth.. Why does Israel deliberately target Palestinian journalists?

https://www.aljazeera.net/midan/miscella...9%8A%D9%84

Watch.. Huge destruction caused by the occupation’s targeting of the vicinity of Kamal Adwan Hospital and Jabalia Camp

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%a7%d9%81

Analysts and experts: Conflicting statements by Israeli officials reflect confusion and disagreement over priorities

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%8a%d9%86

Injured people from Gaza arrive in Doha, and UNRWA receives Qatari funding for two years

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%84%D9%86

The Emir of Qatar and Erdogan discuss developments in Gaza and sign 12 cooperation agreements

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%81%D9%8A

Erdogan: Netanyahu will be tried as a war criminal

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...8%B1%D8%A8

Turkish intelligence warns Israel against harming Hamas leaders on its territory

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%85%D9%86

Human rights organizations are suing the Netherlands for supplying military aircraft parts to Israel

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%87%D8%A7

Former Israeli soldiers warn Netanyahu: Revenge is not a war plan

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%88%D9%86

Dozens of martyrs piled up in front of Kamal Adwan Hospital in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...8%A7%D9%86

Poll: The majority of American youth and women oppose the war on Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%83%D8%A7

Martyr Sufyan Tayeh...a Palestinian physicist killed by Israel

https://www.aljazeera.net/encyclopedia/2...9%86%D9%8A

Raisi calls for the formation of a global coalition to defend Palestine

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...8%A7%D8%B9
(Dec 04, 2023, 12:12 pm)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]Cutting babies heads off is vile. I never did any of that.
^
No proofs of Hamas doing that either. You just spreading your bullshit propaganda that has been debunked a thousand times whether you yourself know it or not..

And it doesn't slow down the bombs one bit.
^
It's not why I'm typing these posts, are you really THAT uhhh slow that you think I'm trying to stop it by just sitting here typing? Oh my

Anybody at any time that starts a war had better win, or they will loose everything. And that is as it should be.
^
This ain't a war, it's a clearly defined text book case of genocide which just about anyone can see but you.. you just claim everything that you don't agree with as "Fake news" that's it but it makes no difference to the ICC which has already visited Gaza, just wait and see

Your blind denial of ANYTHING bad related to Israel and foaming at the mouth about how hamas is so evil beheading the babies while the whole wide world has already realized it's bullshit is hella funny (or sad)

Reuters's "five stories": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnz6prObmNg
Very reliable source

And really your war attitude is just so fuckin outdated, maybe you should enlist and fight a war hmmm Or have experienced a "casualty" being one or all of your relatives/significant other to start seeing things clearly? Luckily for me I ain't never experienced this grif of war and hopefully never will but some people just have to feel it with there own skin. It seems you really love gloating about innocent people being killed while comfortably living wherver you are living that's a fucking shame, it really is

And your argument about how it's all "in response" don't work either. Compare the numbers. At this point even if they find a fucking nuke in Hamas posession it will not justify whatever Israel is doing.

You say there's hidden tunnels under EVERY house in Gaza and somehow the idiot defense force knows it all, yet they couldn't prevent the attack on Oct 7. Logic is really NOT there with you.

In reality, Gaza voted for Hamas, Hamas made those tunnels right under the people

I better address that as it seems there's just no way to get through to you using other takes

Gazans have voted hamas in 2006. Since then there was no Elections. The baffling MAJORITY of Gaza's population is underage. Blaming them for electing hamas is beyond stupid unless you didn't know that there was no elections. Please I beg of you research before you say stuff

Also just wanna add something this violent aggression of Isnotreal is what made people vote Hamas in 2006. But you just don't see the cause and effect relationship....

"orthodox jews"
^^
That's the problem with you like I said. You are CLUELESS. You just consume whatever is pushed in "world news" aka MSM. Don't or can't even analyze your position in the room it seems. Thanks for finally admitting to it

As for you and what "names" you deserve? Your a dirt bag racist. No doubt about it. Your blind, and "wish" somebody could make "pathetic human garbage Zionists" "go". Which is an illegal thing

Okay, first off: Just reflecting back your logic chillington..
Now you calling me a racist and blind because "somebody could make "pathetic human garbage Zionists" "go". Which is an illegal thing" you clearly did NOT read your own messages about Palestinian people where you called them animals and said they deserve to die, many a time in soft form. Funny eh? Looks like after all your the one whose blind (cant read) and racist (well....saying a whole people deserve to die)

For the clarification I'll say it again as you mutst of forgotten already: a Zionist is not a Jew, Zionism is not Judaism, Zionism is NOT a race, it's a political ideology/movement. Thus calling me a racist is just a pathetic attempt at calling me out on... bein just or your just so fucking ignorant either way good god....

Is that anywhere near the Nile River?

Guessing I'm from the mid east? Try again

If you want 1947, then you have to blow up Israel. And I don't see anybody in the Arab world capable of doing that. And they don't think so either.

So if that happened you'd support that too in spite your previous posts? In other words you support ANY outcome and try to justify it? That's empty and sad holy hell

So eventually it turned up when somebody saw that a guy named Arriba had it. Imagine that in a post like today. The Arab guy Arriba stole my watch when I was in basic training. And he was slick too. He opened the back up and scratched his name into it.

^ Given that most Arabs are Muslims according to the religion theft is a sin. And Drawing conclusions on one PERSONAL example from your life is not too clever to say the least. All countries and peoples got shit to say about one another but using it as one of the justifications of genocide and stretching it out as if it applies to the whole nation/people is just a new fucking low congratz but here ya go definition of bias. Look below

>> the action of supporting or opposing a particular person or thing in an unfair way, because of allowing personal opinions to influence your judgment

You built up your own opinion based on one or few more (don't matter) examples and allow it to "influence your judgment" about the WHOLE people

"unfair attackers."

UNFAIR ATTACKERS okay I almost laughed out my intestince
if you consider indescriminate shellings fair this would be MORE than fair

We are just not seeing eye to eye here at all. I posted Pics and videos and articles and it don't seem to mean nothing at all to you. 

So let me try this from a different angle. This whole thing, with lots of different stuff, has been going on now for months. Plenty to see and hear. So what is it that YOU have been seeing? Is anything happening at all? Is anybody dying? Who has been dying? How have they been dying? Are there any crimes going on? Who are the criminals? Has any major changes happened in the last 2 months? Are they good or bad changes? What do you think will be happening here a year from now? And what do you think should be done about all of this, both from the local perspective and the global perspective?

Let me see where you are at. Maybe then we can see how we connect the dots. And be detailed if you please. Because the way it is now, we don't seem to be on the same planet, as we both look at the same thing.

(Dec 04, 2023, 18:24 pm)Ahmet Wrote: [ -> ]stts2:

"Arabs being slaughtered like cows in the field."

"The Video evidence is huge."

"And over a thousand babies were burned and heads cut off."

"Gazans are truly animals."

"Tunnels are under lots of the houses."

"Israel will send assassins to Qatar and cut off criminal heads."

"Talking about prosecuting Israel is a waste of talk."

"Fake News has corrupted lots of ignorant minds even in America."

"There is a price that must be paid for all crimes against Israel."

"All people should be free to decide without penalty how they will live."

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...8%A7%D9%84

Israeli investigation: Hamas did not behead children, and Netanyahu lied to Biden and Blinken

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%88%d8%b3

The war on the truth.. Why does Israel deliberately target Palestinian journalists?

https://www.aljazeera.net/midan/miscella...9%8A%D9%84

Watch.. Huge destruction caused by the occupation’s targeting of the vicinity of Kamal Adwan Hospital and Jabalia Camp

https://www.aljazeera.net/videos/2023/12...8%a7%d9%81

Analysts and experts: Conflicting statements by Israeli officials reflect confusion and disagreement over priorities

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%8a%d9%86

Injured people from Gaza arrive in Doha, and UNRWA receives Qatari funding for two years

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%84%D9%86

The Emir of Qatar and Erdogan discuss developments in Gaza and sign 12 cooperation agreements

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%81%D9%8A

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...8%B1%D8%A8

Turkish intelligence warns Israel against harming Hamas leaders on its territory

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%85%D9%86

Human rights organizations are suing the Netherlands for supplying military aircraft parts to Israel

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%87%D8%A7

https://www.aljazeera.net/politics/2023/...9%88%D9%86

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...8%A7%D9%86

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...9%83%D8%A7

https://www.aljazeera.net/encyclopedia/2...9%86%D9%8A

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023/12/4...8%A7%D8%B9

Bombing will do that. Especially with so many people staying in the North when they were told to move. The Gazan army should not have attacked Israel and taken their people hostage.

I already posted pictures of dead babies. 2 piles of them burned bad with one with only half a head that you could see the burned brain. Another baby with the head split down the middle like it was also chopped with a big knife. The pictures are posted. Netanyahu did not lie. And there are likely lots more. But Israelis already have too many of their butchered people posted on the internet. An Israeli posted on Twitter "Lots of sick people fighting about whether or not Hamas beheaded 40 babies or whether they were just burned alive or just butchered. Shame on you." Yup. I see pictures myself, and they are vile and criminal.

A bomb is a bomb. Anybody near it dies. Same goes for Journalists.

Camp in the North. Nobody is supposed to be there. They were told to leave. Gazan people that stay is their own fault if the blow up.

So what. A useless post. Biden interfering with the war. But NatyYahoo fights anyway. Gazan army is a dying animal.

Oh no. So this is how Hamas leaders are being smuggled out of Gaza.

So what. Bombing still continues.

Is that the same as Putin tried as a war criminal? hah.

Hah, didn't I already post that Israel will be sending out assassination teams to kill Hamas leaders everywhere? Turkey believes it.

Are they suing Putin too for supplying Oil to China?

Revenge, justice, I don't see a difference.

People in the North are martyers.

The least educated of our society.

Gazan all over the war zone will risk death just being there.

2 months now and nobody defending Gaza. Not even the Gazan army. Gaza was stupid to attack Israel.

That is the end of all that Fake News. Now the real news. Israel is moving further South as the Gazan army is running out of tunnels to hide in. Yes, this war will be won much faster than people are predicting. And Israels victory will be very good at ending the Russian war. Money to Ukraine will be shut off much sooner and Ukraine will have no choice but to make whatever treaty they can with Russia.

Israel presses ground offensive in southern Gaza, air strikes intensify
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-says-g...51074.html

Oh no, this could be very very bad for gaza. They really messed up bad by attacking Israel. Those tunnels are the end of the Gazan army.

Israel considers flooding Gaza tunnels with seawater- WSJ
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-consid...26909.html
Is anything happening at all?
^^
Yeah, open genocide that even genocide scholars agree on is happening right now.

Is anybody dying?
^^
Yeah, the people of Palestine in Gaza.

Who has been dying?
^^
The people of Palestine and some Israeli citizens

How have they been dying? Are there any crimes going on?
^^
For the first group: murdered and genocided by the Israeli state military force
For the second group: murdered and taken hostage by Hamas as a means of guerilla warfare *(which I'm not just ifying the muders)

Any crimes? Oh yeah. Funnily enough only on the Israeli part since fighting occupational force is in line with the international law but occupation is a violation of it whether the occupier tries to justify it or not (the document has it clearly written down that ANY justification does not change the fact of occupation being unlawful and thus breaking the international law). The IDF is indiscriminately shelling Gaza and you can disagree on it but it don't change facts and coming up with excuses like "they have hamas tunnels everywhere so it's justified to kill 15K+ people" is otherworldly in its insanity. How many Israeli citizens have died? Yeah there ya  go

Who are the criminals?
^^
Above

Has any major changes happened in the last 2 months?
^^
MAJOR? Not really

What do you think will be happening here a year from now?
^^
The goal of Israel to destroy Hamas will obviously fail. Since what their doing right now is EXACTLY what gave birth to Hamas. Even if they manage to rid of Hamas in its current form another one will come around shortly after

And what do you think should be done about all of this, both from the local perspective and the global perspective?
^^
Israel has to get back to its 1967 borders forget it's obsolete stupid ideology of taking land and stop constantly oppresing Palestinian Arabs inside of Israel.
(Dec 05, 2023, 04:44 am)dickhead Wrote: [ -> ]
THIS

(Dec 05, 2023, 04:39 am)rezwaki Wrote: [ -> ]Is anything happening at all?
^^
Yeah, open genocide that even genocide scholars agree on is happening right now.

Is anybody dying?
^^
Yeah, the people of Palestine in Gaza.

Who has been dying?
^^
The people of Palestine and some Israeli citizens

How have they been dying? Are there any crimes going on?
^^
For the first group: murdered and genocided by the Israeli state military force
For the second group: murdered and taken hostage by Hamas as a means of guerilla warfare *(which I'm not just ifying the muders)

Any crimes? Oh yeah. Funnily enough only on the Israeli part since fighting occupational force is in line with the international law but occupation is a violation of it whether the occupier tries to justify it or not (the document has it clearly written down that ANY justification does not change the fact of occupation being unlawful and thus breaking the international law). The IDF is indiscriminately shelling Gaza and you can disagree on it but it don't change facts and coming up with excuses like "they have hamas tunnels everywhere so it's justified to kill 15K+ people" is otherworldly in its insanity. How many Israeli citizens have died? Yeah there ya  go

Who are the criminals?
^^
Above

Has any major changes happened in the last 2 months?
^^
MAJOR? Not really

What do you think will be happening here a year from now?
^^
The goal of Israel to destroy Hamas will obviously fail. Since what their doing right now is EXACTLY what gave birth to Hamas. Even if they manage to rid of Hamas in its current form another one will come around shortly after

And what do you think should be done about all of this, both from the local perspective and the global perspective?
^^
Israel has to get back to its 1967 borders forget it's obsolete stupid ideology of taking land and stop constantly oppresing Palestinian Arabs inside of Israel.
Ah and i also should add that Israel's alleged goal to "destroy Hamas" is bullcrap. Hamas's just being used as casus belli to take more land, it's beyond obvious to anyone who tries to maintain a just position and been watching IS/PS since before the Oct 7. Your " has been going on now for months " is funny this conflict is much longer than that.