We Hate Movies commentaries
tt006, this is awesome. I want to thank you for this and all of your efforts here. Your attitude as well as your sync contributions are at the foundation of what makes this forum special. Happy holidays pal!
(Dec 24, 2020, 17:40 pm)Rifferee Wrote: tt006, this is awesome. I want to thank you for this and all of your efforts here. Your attitude as well as your sync contributions are at the foundation of what makes this forum special. Happy holidays pal!

Right back atcha, Riff!
Much obliged, Tripletap!
(Dec 24, 2020, 22:16 pm)waterloowatts Wrote: Much obliged, Tripletap!

For sure!  I was hitting refresh all day waiting for this one...they really know how to hold an idiot in suspense
Thank you for hosting these, I really appreciate it!
Hey guys, don't know if you caught this but the WHM crew just had a live event discussing Terminator: Dark Fate...basically just a live video podcast but as of 1/22, it's no longer available to purchase...but it's been added to the WHM folder, enjoy!

WHM Stash

[Image: 8eH5IDJ.png]
Thanks TT006!
1981's Enter the Ninja, added to the stash!  And later next month, these guys are doing another one-off zoom style "WHM: Live" video (exactly like the Terminator Colon Dark Fate one in January) for Rambo Colon Last Blood on 4/9, so contribute to that or to their Patreon if you can!

WHM Stash

[Image: Ex1nENjWEAA0wsJ?format=jpg&name=large][Image: EwmygiSXMAIjkjw?format=jpg&name=medium]
thanks tt006!
I'm so behind on these (not to mention a ton of Rifftrax as well), but it's nice to know they're here once I've got some free time. Thank you for your efforts, Tripletap!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,153 623,629 Today, 00:54 am
Last Post: JabootyBot
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 35 17,799 Mar 25, 2024, 23:14 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 28,735 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,728 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,532 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril