We Hate Movies commentaries
OMG did you EVEN download the file???????????????????????????? it IS synced ...
tripletap006 to the rescue! Thank you again for your efforts!
The boys are back!  From their Patreon:

"Just in time for Halloween, and in the spirit of the WHM Spook2cular, the gang has laid down this commentary track for the most excellent Evil Dead 2! Shouldn't it be a law that Sam Raimi has to make a low-budget horror movie every five years? How absolutely fantastic is Bruce Campbell? And look at all the different blood colors

WHM is donating 100% of our 2020 merch income to causes fighting for racial justice. For more information on how you can pitch  in, head over to our website.

Thank you for continuing to support our Patreon—we couldn't do this without you!

Original cover art by our friend, Felipe Sobreiro."

I almost lost it when Cabin says "start the reactor" haha.   Enjoy!!!

Evil Dead 2 added to the WHM stash

[Image: wKubKEe.jpg]
(Sorry this pic is so big...the resize option when posting hasn't worked for me in quite a while!)
Nice thanks!

Forgot to ask before, but is there anyway to add subtitles to their commentary on Cats? I know it's not a good movie, but I can't actually hear the movie over their commentary, so it's hard to know what they are talking about or reacting to a lot of the time.
Yeah that's kind of the problem when there's no surgical precision on one joke every 20 seconds like the Rifftrax guys do...both these and the Jaboody guys are just talking almost non-stop over the movie dialogue.  I uploaded all the srt (subtitle) files and you just have to have them in the same directory if you're watching with some program like VLC.  But here's a pro-tip: Just use something like Plex to watch your media...it just downloads these automatically when you add and match the title up.  That way you never have to worry about going out and finding them.
(Oct 18, 2020, 05:12 am)tripletap006 Wrote: Yeah that's kind of the problem when there's no surgical precision on one joke every 20 seconds like the Rifftrax guys do...both these and the Jaboody guys are just talking almost non-stop over the movie dialogue.  I uploaded all the srt (subtitle) files and you just have to have them in the same directory if you're watching with some program like VLC.  But here's a pro-tip: Just use something like Plex to watch your media...it just downloads these automatically when you add and match the title up.  That way you never have to worry about going out and finding them.

Hmm, well I use VLC, and all the other syncs have had subtitles, just Cats didn't have it. Is there an extra file I missed?
(Oct 18, 2020, 04:02 am)Rifftraxlover Wrote: Nice thanks!

Forgot to ask before, but is there anyway to add subtitles to their commentary on Cats? I know it's not a good movie, but I can't actually hear the movie over their commentary, so it's hard to know what they are talking about or reacting to a lot of the time.

https://subscene.com/subtitles/cats-2019

This is where I got my subtitles, just pick any of the English ones, they should work. Make sure the .srt file is in the same folder as the movie, and that the filename is identical to the movie's filename.
Double T for the W! Thank you pal, can't wait to hear a We Love Movies commentary like they did with Commando.
Absolutely, Riff! I'm happy someone wanted this instead of just needing subtitles for the last one, hahaha. It seems like the gang absolutely love this movie...almost as good as when they rip one up for 2 hours but this was very refreshing too!
Now I have a machine gun...ho, ho, ho!  (And here I just got my replacement "Probably Secundus" shirt yesterday too.)  Subtitles embedded this time, commentary tracks will now be encoded in 5.1 instead of just stereo.  Happy holidays all, stay safe out there!!

WHM Folder

[Image: PMq6wdA.jpg]

Please contribute to their Patreon if you can!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 67 21,152 33 minutes ago
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,206 640,791 3 hours ago
Last Post: SuperLake
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,093 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,930 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,737 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril