We Hate Movies commentaries
(Mar 21, 2020, 15:59 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: I just downloaded the new JL mp3!  I'll start working on this in about 20 minutes, gang...hold tight!

You're the hero we need right now. Can't wait!!!!! Thank You tt006!
[Image: fJDdwnh.jpg]

Here we go, gents (and hopefully ladies!).  I apologize for the wait, fourth try on the sync was a charm, haha.  And for everyone's convenience, I moved my three WHM sync contributions to just a single folder in Mega now:

WHM Folder

Shout out to Riffling for providing the "base" of this file with his RLM sync'd version!  So the first track is WHM, second is RLM, and the third is the original 8(!) channel movie track.  (By the way, did you catch they "digitally removed" Eric's mustache in the pic above?!?)  Hope you guys are staying safe out there, happy viewing!
Wow, I was just about to post the mp3, but tripletap is on the ball! This is just what I needed for my self-quarantine. Thank you!
tripletap out there doing the Lord's work.
(Mar 22, 2020, 03:32 am)alansmithee99 Wrote: tripletap out there doing the Lord's work.

Happy to be of service!  It's a cruel tease that they already released the artwork for the next one that's THREE MONTHS AWAY!!!  Undecided  I'll be on the ball (cat joke!?) then too though...but for now, "enjoy" Justice League!

[Image: xVz2xWC.jpg]
I saw Cats in the theater four times (twice wearing the Gizmonics jumpsuit I bought at this year's MST3K tour), so I'm beyond excited for their Cats commentary.
(Mar 22, 2020, 14:04 pm)alansmithee99 Wrote: I saw Cats in the theater four times (twice wearing the Gizmonics jumpsuit I bought at this year's MST3K tour), so I'm beyond excited for their Cats commentary.

Oh you KNOW you messed up if you thought you were seeing some masterpiece of a movie and then someone in a Gizmonics jumpsuit sits down next to you, hahaha.
(Mar 22, 2020, 14:48 pm)tripletap006 Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2020, 14:04 pm)alansmithee99 Wrote: I saw Cats in the theater four times (twice wearing the Gizmonics jumpsuit I bought at this year's MST3K tour), so I'm beyond excited for their Cats commentary.

Oh you KNOW you messed up if you thought you were seeing some masterpiece of a movie and then someone in a Gizmonics jumpsuit sits down next to you, hahaha.
The real joy comes from bringing friends who haven't seen it yet and experiencing their reaction. So listening to Eric Szyszka see it for the first time is going to be very special.
(Mar 22, 2020, 15:49 pm)alansmithee99 Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2020, 14:48 pm)tripletap006 Wrote:

The real joy comes from bringing friends who haven't seen it yet and experiencing their reaction. So listening to Eric Szyszka see it for the first time is going to be very special.

All those years back when I started listening, I HATED Eric's doofy voice...but he's totally my fave now though!! (Although Steve can give him a run for his money on about half the podcasts)  I even enjoy his sporadic 'Hooked on TJ Hooker' podcast.  And Cabin used to make me cringe whenever he chimed in...but maybe two years ago, I feel like he started doing improv classes (which I feel like the other three had done quite a while ago) and now I love hearing from all of them.  They play off each other so well!  It's been quite a journey listening to them over the years...I think I started back in 2012/2013-ish.  I've tried to get a ton of others listening to their podcast but it hardly ever works.  It makes me happy that there are a bunch of people on this site that love them!!
I think Jupin and Steve will always be my top two faves, but I love all of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries whomybabydaddy 1,159 624,182 4 hours ago
Last Post: Flowers789
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 37 17,887 7 hours ago
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 28,740 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,733 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,538 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril